Paramour Polyamory Ch. 02: Celina

Story Info
Celina accepts her horny boss's indecent proposal.
4.3k words
4.5
10k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers

Before she met her husband, Celina was the girl everyone fantasized about. She was a cheerleader from high school through college and easily maintained her amazing body, hypnotically curvy yet athletically slender. She had long, frizzy blonde hair, bright brown eyes, and a bubbly, bouncy figure. She also had a friendly, adventurous personality that invoked fantasies and rumors about her being a slut.

After she married her husband, Celina's personality and sexuality vanished. In short, her husband was a manipulative asshole. He'd always been a manipulative asshole, but things got worse after they learned that Celina can't have children. That's when he started "persuaded" her to do things his way.

At first, Celina was strong-willed and persistent. Since she couldn't give him children, she decided to turn herself into a slut, hoping to revitalize any lost passion between them. She spent her life savings on lingerie and intimacy classes, but nothing worked.

Eventually, she gave in to his domineering desires, and he began "persuading" her to do what he wanted. He "persuaded" her to let him date and impregnate another woman. He "persuaded" her to move into the garage so his new, pregnant girlfriend could move in. Then, he "persuaded" her to be their live-in full-service housekeeper and nanny.

For years, his "persuasions" controlled and corrupted her mind until she was nothing more than a shell of her former self. In addition, her husband's new wife was verbally tormenting her every day, so Celina took shelter in the fanciful delusions she'd created for herself; delusions, in which her husband still loved her. And as his new wife pumped out another child and he "persuaded" Celina to go out and find a long-hours high-paying job to support his family, Celina's impenetrable delusions grew stronger.

The only high-paying job she could find was working as a secretary for Adrian. Adrian was a friend of a friend who hired Celina based purely on her slutty-cheerleader reputation from high school. He imagined Celina would be a playful, sexy secretary who would wear skimpy outfits and make flirty salacious innuendoes. Instead, she was a hard-working, goal-oriented, no-nonsense secretary.

Not only did she have a stern demeanor, but she also hid all of her luscious curves under thick pantsuits, long loose-fitting skirts, cleavage-covering blouses and turtlenecks, and oversized blazers. And even worse, she never wore heels of any kind; she always wore flats, like men's oxfords and brogues.

In Adrian's eyes, to repress such a beautiful and benevolent sexual fury was like desecrating the holiest of temples and insulting everything he believes. It became his divine mission to reawaken the rumored nympho inside Celina.

He began with polite compliments, saying things just to make her smile. Then, he began complimenting her figure, every so often, making an offhand salacious comment. And for nearly two years, he got nowhere, not even a flirtatious smile. Then, one morning, after a particularly wild and exhausting night with Briana, he hobbled over to Celina's desk and said something outrageously brazen.

"Celina... you are just too goddamn sexy not to be getting fucked every night."

More shocked than offended, Celina sternly rolled her eyes and sarcastically smiled. "I'm going to ignore that, as you look high as fuck right now."

"I totally fucking am, just not on drugs! Anyway, it's true." He turned to leave but then added. "Also, can I ask what you did with all that lingerie?"

Celina looked up, more annoyed than stern. "What lingerie?"

Inebriated by the previous night's phenomenal sex, Adrian explained, "When you were trying to win back your husband's affection, you bought a shit-ton of lingerie, did you not? What did you do with it?"

"It's in storage. Can I get back to work now?"

"Why?"

"Because I have a lot of work to do."

"No. Why put it in storage? It makes no sense. You have no use for it, correct? So, why keep it?"

"I don't know," Celina replied, now completely annoyed.

"Where is it all anyway? Is it actually in storage, or is it just stored somewhere in the house?"

"Why does it matter? Do you want me to start wearing it to work?"

Clearly, her question was sarcastic, but Adrian dreamily replied, "Yes. Can you?" Celina stared daggers at him as he ignorantly continued. "I would pay good money to see you in some sexy lingerie. In fact, I WILL pay good money to see you in some sexy lingerie. Rather than pretending to be my secretary-"

"Pretending?" Celina asked, confused and angered by this revelation.

"You can be my private lingerie model. I can turn that empty office into stage room; put in some special lights, a walk-in closet for all of your lingerie-"

"Empty office?" This revelation angered Celina even more.

"Great! Bringing my slutty-secretary fantasies to life will finally make buying this stupid office building worth it."

"Slutty fantasies? What are you talking about?" she yelled as he walked away. "WHAT?"

The next day, Celina strolled into the office like she always did. Her champagne blonde hair was tightly pulled up in a high, braided ponytail. She wore just a bit of eyeliner to make her bright brown, almost hazel, eyes sparkle like chocolate diamonds. Her dress was form-fitting, which was unusual for Celina, but it was thick and concealed her curves, which was perfectly usual for Celina.

But there was one noticeable difference. She was wearing heels!

Mission-focused, Celina stormed into Adrian's office, where he was anxiously waiting. As she stormed in, he jumped up and tried to apologize.

"Sit down. I don't want to hear it."

Her voice was strict as always, but she also sounded light-hearted.

"I'm sorry," he muttered under his breath but loud enough for her to hear.

"I said I don't want to hear it."

"I know, but I am sorry."

"Shut up! You wanted me to bring my lingerie up here, so I did. You wanted me to model my lingerie for you, and I will. But... you're going pay me TWICE what you pay me now."

"Twice...? You don't have to do this." Adrian interrupted.

"Is this a real job or not?" Adrian didn't answer. "That's what I thought. Since you think I'm so fucking sexy, I'm going to show you how sexy I really am."

Instantly, Adrian remembered Celina's delusional psyche. Her husband's new wife had destroyed her self-confidence, making her think she was unattractive and unwanted. In her mind, she was a disgusting and undesirable old hag. Adrian realized this might be his only chance to prove her wrong. So, he raised his hand to stop her.

"Afraid to see what's under my dress?"

Adrian chuckled. "The exact opposite."

"Want to bet? Five grand says you can't look at me for more than five seconds."

"Bet! But just to show you how wrong you are..." Adrian stood up and unbuttoned his shirt. "I'm going to get naked. That way, you can see exactly how my body responds."

Taken aback but still confident, Celina stood firm as Adrian stripped. As he pulled his shirt off and moved from behind his desk, she was unphased. As he made his way over to his office sofa against the wall, he undid his belt and unzipped his pants; Celina remained unphased. As he pushed his slacks and skintight briefs down to his ankles, revealing his impressive manhood, Celina remained unphased.

It wasn't until he stepped out of his clothes and sat down with his legs widespread, letting his whopping meat hang over the edge of the sofa, that Celina felt a tiny rousing in the pit of her stomach. It'd been so long since Celina last felt any kind of sexual stirring that she dismissed the feeling as nerves.

With Adrian comfortably seated, Celina slowly reached back behind her neck and started unzipping the form-fitting black dress. She was only about four feet away from him, so he could see her shapely curves as she twisted to pull the zipper down the curvature of her smooth skin to the small of her back.

She turned, brimming with shy confidence, and stared into Adrian's warm brown eyes as she peeled the thick black fabric away from her blonde body. The dark fabric contrasted sensuously with her soft creamy skin tone, making Adrian's cock throb. His cock throbbed harder and grew longer as she pulled her arms free of the long sleeves, exposing the intoxicating curves of her neck, shoulders, and collarbone.

She then pushed the dark fabric over her full, perky breasts and down to her flat, toned tummy. She didn't have massive tits; they weren't DDDs or GGs or anything like that. Her big tits were perfectly big, perfect for her curvy figure; big and fluffy, round and smooth, natural and perky, and they looked soft to the touch as the brimful bubbles jiggled inside their super-tight, undersized pink lace cups.

As she pushed the dark fabric over her wide, succulent hips, her teeny tiny pink lace G-string came into view. Adrian nearly lost it, as pink lace is one of his greatest weaknesses. Add that Celina is one of his all-time dream girls, and his cock became too hard to ignore. As her dress finally fell around her ankles, Adrian reached over and soothingly stroked his iron-hard girth.

Initially disgusted by his vulgar soothing, her mind quickly turned to adulterous acts. She wanted to feel him but didn't know why. The stirring in her grew stronger and spread from her core to her hips, up her spine, and down her long, naturally toned legs.

Unwittingly, Celina's hand slid across her smooth thigh and sank into the front of her G-string. Her eyes glazed over, and her other hand moved up to squeeze one of her tits as her fingers hit their mark. Adrian watched intently as his shy, uptight secretary began absent-mindedly twiddling her clit.

Wanting to test her limits, Adrian signaled for Celina to come closer. As if possessed, Celina trudged over to her boss, still rubbing her hidden clit.

What are you doing? she asked herself. Stop! The voice in her head cried out, but it had no control over her body.

Unable to stop and unable to speak, she groaned like a horny zombie as her boss slid his hands across her smooth thighs. Adrian sat up and moved his head between her legs, nearly pressing his face against the front of her aromatic G-string.

"Touching will cost you extra!" was all she said. Celina tried to sound stern and unphased by his touch, but she loved the way he touched her.

She loved it so much; she allowed him to continue unimpeded. Even as he began massaging her thighs and breathing warmly on the front of her panties, she allowed him to continue. She didn't think about stopping him until he slid his fingers inside the strings of panties and pulled downward.

"No. No. No! We can't! We can't!" She trembled as he pulled harder. "Don't!" Her words contradicted her actions, as she hesitantly allowed him to pull her G-string down.

"You so fucking sexy!" Adrian cooed as he kissed just below her navel.

He tenderly teased her with soft kisses and tongue play as he made his way lower. Her hand still blocked her bushy pussy, but she'd stopped playing with her clit. Whatever part of her that didn't want this to happen was quickly overthrown as he slid his tongue between her fingers and touched her burning clit.

She shuddered and softly placed her hands on his head as he kissed lower until his lips pressed against the hairiest vulva he'd ever seen. Infatuated with her gorgeous, unkempt wolf pussy, he ran his tongue through her fuzzy blossom. He wrapped his lips around her furry labia and slurped up the first offerings of her juices.

Overwhelmed by his tender touch and tenacious tongue and the long-forgotten sensations of intimacy, Celina nearly passed out as his tongue slid across her delicate lips. Instinctively, her hands slid to the back of his head and pulled his face deeper into her super-wet furry mound.

Celina's legs jostled against him, and she arched her back as the heat from Adrian's mouth penetrated her thick bush and touched her bare pussy. As he pulled away, he exposed her shaggy bush to the cool air. The chill sent shivers up her spine, making her toes curl inside her heels.

Goosebumps ran up her legs as he again plunged his face into her jungly bush. He felt her taut stomach tighten as she quivered under the gentle touch of his tongue. Celina moaned as she looked down at her deviant boss softly gorging on her wet pussy. Though she hadn't shaved or trimmed her pussy in years, Adrian was unphased. He was entranced by her long, thick, wild, dark blonde bush.

Enraptured, he smushed his face against her curly, wet jungle until his lips and tongue found her furry pussy lips. Her fingers dug into his neck as he kissed and licked her hesitant pussy like a thirsty lion, flat-tongued and slurping. Her legs shook and undulated as she unconsciously thrust her hips onto his face.

He bit the center of her luscious vulvar mane and gently pulled with his teeth, letting each curly strand slip loose one at a time. Her bush was long and coarse, but her wetness made the scruffy fur feel silky.

Celina was beside herself, a truly out-of-body experience. She felt his talented tongue throughout her entire body. She couldn't stop moaning and thrusting against his face. She was light-headed. Her nipples were hard and aching. And as his tongue pushed against her slit, sliding up and down, side to side, and every diagonal angle, her hips oscillated and winced in an uncontrollable frenzy.

"OHMIGOD!" Celina tried to stop the moan, but it erupted too quickly and too loudly. As another moan escaped, her bountiful bustiness bounced inside their lace prison, wiggling and jiggling as the subtle waves of ecstasy began rippling through her body. "I can't! I can't! I can't!" she screamed, trying to stifle the impending orgasm.

Tears rolled down her face as she climbed higher toward her orgasm, an unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling, which was swiftly overpowered by Adrian's masterful pussy eating skills. He wrapped his lips around her overly sensitive clit and sucked and hummed as hard as he could. In unison, the suction and vibration pummeled Celina's pussy with expert precision and purpose, causing every muscle in her body to tighten and convulse.

Her orgasm ripped through her reluctant, curvy figure like a lightning bolt cutting its way through the night's sky. Every nerve in her body ignited, causing her to judder and jerk uncontrollably. Her mind fogged, erasing all trace of guilt or shame, leaving only the blissful joys and exhilaration of her sexual jubilation.

Her knees buckled, and she nearly fell over, but Adrian held her steady as he drank the overflowing elixir that poured from her reawakened womanhood. She continued whimpering and moaning as he filled his gullet with her juices until he'd eaten her raw. When her whimpers of pleasures turned to pants of pain, he pulled away and let her fall into his lap.

She fell forward like a stiff board, as her tiny G-string hung around her ankles, holding her feet together. He reached behind her and pulled her flimsy panties over her heels and repositioned her legs. Her head lay resting against his shoulder, as she was exhausted by her first orgasm in over six years.

Now sitting in his lap with her legs on either side of him, her dripping pussy sat mere millimeters above his humongous hardness. She didn't realize the position she was in until she felt Adrian rubbing against her wet lips. She sat up and looked down at his thick shaft pressing between her swollen lips.

Don't do this, please! she begged her body. This isn't right! - We need this! I can't! - You will!

As she argued with herself, Adrian slipped his hand between their legs and ran his fingers up her wet slit. She jumped, and her inner arguing stopped as she felt an upsurge of stinging pleasure sweep across her body. She put her hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes, her mouth agape as she felt his round head pressing against her tight entrance.

When he felt the ultra-tightness of her silken ingress, he halted. "Fuck, you're tight!" he growled.

Again, Celina fell silent, but her body replied by lithely swaying her hips and bobbing on his tip. Her head rolled back along with her eyes as the tip of his head slicked her silky tightness with warming pre-cum. It trickled down her slit and grazed her sensitive perineum, making her giggle and wiggle.

All that jiggling and wiggling lowered her undersized bra, exposing her dark brown areolas and the tops of her nipples. Seeing her partially naked bust filled Adrian with a new hunger. He latched onto her nipple, pushing her bra down with his chin. He sucked and licked her sweet areola while massaging up and down her taut waistline, every so often, sliding his hands around and massaging her erogenous back muscles.

He kissed and nibbled on both nipples repeatedly, switching back and forth like a mad dog, but he knew better than to over-focus on one body part. His kisses spread like wildfire, burning her skin between her bra-covered tits, up and over her collarbone, around her neck and behind her ears, across her shoulders, and back down between her tits.

The whole time, he never stopped massaging, never stopped exploring what curves he could reach; the supple curvature of her waist, up and down the arch of her spine, and around the bends of her hips and thighs. Celina purred and whined while whirling her hips in a rhythmic wind.

"Fuck me!" she cooed incoherently. "Fuck me! I need you inside me!" She leaned her head forward and stared into her boss's eyes. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she repeated like a hypnotic summoning spell.

Her hips twirled on his tip faster as she opened her legs and tried to engulf his entire length. As his thick head stretched her open, she squealed in pain. Her inner voice screamed in horror as she realized she was begging her boss, Adrian (not her husband), to fuck her. She'd never felt more downtrodden and pitiful, but she couldn't stop the swelling carnality she felt riding her boss's cock.

"This is going to cost you extra as well," was the only verbal resistance she could muster.

Her boss laughed as he slid his hand up her smooth spine and grabbed her ponytail. He wrapped it around his hand twice and pulled it tightly as he shifted his hips and pushed his glorious uncut tip over her skintight taffeta threshold. She squealed and contorted as he pulled harder and pushed deeper.

"Ah, fuck!" she moaned, her hands on his chest. "You're too big!"

The pain was blisteringly euphoric. She didn't know why she was moaning; she wanted to scream bloody murder. Inside, her walls of contempt and reluctance crumbled as he kissed her neck and chest. She moaned harder and grabbed his shoulders as his entire bulbous head popped inside her ultra-tight love tunnel. His girth stretched her so wide and so tantalizingly, like a golf ball sliding into a garden hose.

He wanted to tease her as he did with Briana, but Celina was too sexy, too tempting. He released her ponytail and put both hands on her hips. She dug her nails into his shoulders in anticipation as he began pulling her hips closer to his. They both groaned and shuddered as his girthy rod slid deeper and deeper, slowly and gently.

Her petite pussy clenched tighter, desperately trying to resist entry to her heavenly hollow, but it was too late. She squealed and clenched, sliding her arms down his muscular back and grabbing his shoulder blades as he began invading her previously forsaken pussy.

All Celina could feel was Adrian's thick, veiny shaft gliding deeper and deeper. Each girthy inch stretched her slowly, reshaping her pussy walls to swaddle his monstrous length perfectly. The deeper he delved, the tighter her satin walls gripped him.

As he neared her forgotten depths, her pussy involuntarily enthralled him like a constrictor squeezing its prey. Her walls swelled and contracted like a velvet bag of writhing pythons. His foreskin rolled back and stretched worryingly taut as she squeezed him harder. If her phantastic pussy wasn't so licentiously wet and warm, he'd been in agony.

Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers
12