Paramour Polyamory Ch. 02: Celina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celina trembled and bit her bottom lip as she looked down at the immense intruder invading her sweet tiny opening. Her thick, furry mound rose and squelched as Adrian filled her with more than half his girthy length. Tears, again, filled her eyes as the pain un-consensually turned to pleasure. She cried out in jubilant torment as her body surged with increasingly sporadic and abrupt waves of varying intensities.

Adrian slowly pumped back and forth in little thrusts until he finally felt his well-kempt man-bush squish against her wild, kitty-kat jungle. Celina didn't know how big Adrian was, but she felt her pussy swell and stretch to limits she never imagined. His thick shaft bulged inside her, rubbing its smooth veiny texture against her velvety tightness with every breath.

Celina rolled her head back and gasped as she rose up Adrian's veiny shaft. Tears poured from her eyes as she took long, deep breaths, trying to stave off any pleasurable sensations. As Adrian firmly guided her hips up and down, bringing her closer to the edge of orgasmic madness, she fought with her inner self. She hated and loved herself as she hated and loved blissfully bouncing on her boss's big dick.

He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist, smushing his face between her big lace-covered tits. She melted in his warm, powerful arms as he slid in and out, tender and tenaciously. The slow rhythmic riding sent shockwaves reverberating through her body like echoing sonar. Each time she twitched and moaned; Adrian knew what spot to hit next with acute accuracy.

Her inner struggle became apparent as Adrian hit her most erogenous sweet spot. The first time a man had ever reached that spot, and Celina exploded like a phreatomagmatic eruption. She was loud and violent, scratching Adrian's back and digging her nails deep into his flesh. He loved the rough pain and struck her magic spot, again and again, driving her wild and deepening her orgasm.

Raving in rapturous ecstasy, Celina went wild and starting riding her boss's cock like an overly exuberant first-year pornstar, eager to please and determined to make an impression. She bucked and bounced and growled and hollered, moaning and begging him to fuck her harder. The reluctant part of her brain starting losing in fantastic fashion as her inner nympho was released.

Though she bounced freely, her pussy was still intensely gripping Adrian's shaft. He grabbed her hips firm and thrust into her, colliding with her energetic body, stretching her pussy deeper. She came so hard so many times; it felt like one long rollercoaster ride, high up in the clouds of a passionate thunderstorm.

Despite her electric orgasms, her mind still tried to dissuade her adulterous pleasures. She snapped back and forth between moaning in ecstasy and sobbing in guilt, but she never stopped cumming; never. As another seemingly endless wave of mind-blowing orgasmic elation washed over her, her body shook so hard that her shoulders vibrated out of her bra straps.

As her bra straps fell, so did the undersized cups that contained her bountiful breasts. They both rattled and wriggled as he ferociously thrust upward, burying his masculine cock inside her feminine depths. They both groaned as her tightness fought to stay tight, squeezing his thick shaft like a Victorian corset.

Their sweaty bodies slapped together in a rhythmic symphony of thrusting and bucking hips, convulsing torsos, and flexing limps. Celina's feet hysterically jangled and her back arched as Adrian stroked his fat head across her long-ignored G-spot. Two strokes... Four strokes... Six strokes and Celina exploded in an epic climax, flooding her entire body with immeasurable vibrations of ecstasy.

"OH... OOH... OHHH! MII... MMMMI... MY! FFF... FFFUUCCK... KIIII... IIING! GA... GAAAAH... GAWDDD!" Whimpering, sobbing, and moaning all at the same time, she was overwhelmed.

Celina's entire body tensed and arched. Her tight, sopping pussy snapped shut, trapping Adrian. Her tight sensuous heat and carnal wetness kneaded his hard-throbbing cock, and as each smooth muscle spasmed, they stroked his sensitive head and shaft.

Trapped inside her, Adrian felt his balls tighten, and his cum burst from his puffy slit like a faucet. Rope after rope splashed and sprayed against Celina's tight wetness until his balls painfully squeezed empty.

His hot jizz flowed into every crease and fold of her hot pussy. When she felt the burning hot thickness spilling against her satiny tightness, her eyes swelled with fear and elation. In a sudden moment of blissful confusion, she screamed in terror as her powerful orgasm intensified, overwhelming her fear and leaving her brainwashed with ecstasy.

As her creampie-induced orgasm swept across her, her guilt and shame vanished. Momentarily freed from her delusions of marital grandeur, she reveled in the harmonious exultation brought about by the hot velvety sensation of his cum soaking into the depths of her womanhood.

While their bodies still shook and jolted, Adrian leaned up and kissed the now wanton Celina. She didn't want to admit it, but she loved the feel of his hot cum mixing with her hot cum juices, and she loved the feel of his soft lips tenderly pressed against hers.

"Sorry about cumming so fast, but..." Adrian took a deep breath. "Your pussy is fucking amazing."

Shyly displaying her enjoyment, Celina replied, "Not a bad way to open negotiations!"

12