All Comments on 'Paramour Rights'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anymore old wives tales left to spin?

This was simply silly. I'm still laughing at how bad it was. Did you clip and paste this together from a bunch of other stories? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horrible topic

Really a story about paramour rights....probably the worst topic to write on, this story was more of a horror film than fantasy. Took away from everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Very hot, and descriptive of American southern attitudes toward other races. Not too much has changed in some respects. Fellow in this case partially redeemed himself,

but should still have had his equipment cut off, stuffed in his mouth, and allowed to bleed to death. Typical revenge in South America, and appropriate for american "entitled" racists as well. However, I did love the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sadly things like this happened

Our racial history is full of this kind of thing whether we want to admit it or not. That being said I loved the girl, eventually started to like the male character and loved the sex from beginning to end. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it was okay...

wish there was a little more romance lol but it kept me reading

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 9 years ago
Wow

The sad part of this was, throughout the reading of this story, I kept wondering if any of my female ancestors had suffered like Fran. Most likely. I want to say he couldn't have done or gotten away with that with me (I would told the police) but then that was then (1950's Deep South and Jim Crow thinking) and not now (Black president and 2015 Civil Rights). This is a sad example of art imitating life.

This was written well. To the negative anon raters, this may have been a difficult story to read, but we know shit like that did happen.

settledseassettledseasover 8 years ago
nicely Bold . .

i applaud you for being thus boldly to tell this wonderful story.

and on the level of ' matter -of -fact ' here they are.

just goes to show, how a wonderful and beautiful thing. can come from the most

heinous of acts. sometime!

wonderful story eighty8 . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Intense, sad, and riveting in a good way. The beginning made me uncomfortable and I almost stopped reading. I did not like how Fran was treated and misused. However the writing was good and the storytelling pulled me along that I couldn't stop. Glad I continued because it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For the Doubters

We were watching that Roots series and in the 3rd (?) episode the Tom character (the white master) is raping Kizzy (his slave). He has her down on the floor and she is struggling with him and he says to her, "it's my right". We had to go back and replay it twice to make sure we heard it right.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 7 years agoAuthor
Another Paramour Rights Reference

Paramour Rights is one of my favorite stories, but I must admit I was surprised by the number of messages and emails from people who felt I had exaggerated and that this concept never existed in the South. Every now and then when reading, I’ll come across a reference to Paramour Rights and that’s what happened with this excerpt from a story by ErosWriterXXX on a different site.

Hard to believe that this stuff really happened here in our country, our society.

Truth is stranger than fiction:

“. . . Vic couldn't believe it. His old white prick was slowly disappearing, inch-by-inch up this helpless black girl's virginal, baby making, fuck hole. She was so tight and hot and wet! The sensations were incredibly overwhelming. He slowly kept thrusting back and forth, working more and more of his long, thick white cock into the naked Negress' cunt.

This was what white men used to live for in the old South. Helpless, hot blooded Nubian virgins. Black baby making receptacles for white cock and cum. Every white man's dream. Every white man's right.

His prick seemed to swell of its own volition inside her. He wanted her, not just tonight, but every night, till her firm smooth chocolate little belly swelled with his white-hot vanilla seed and a beautiful mullato baby popped out.

He would strip, feel up and bang this sexy black girl till his white cum ran down and out of her pretty mouth and pussy. He would ensure that this Negress' belly remained swollen with his white seed and that she would have lots of caf‚ au lait mullato babies . . .”

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Started off interesting and then quickly went down hill. You took this in a wrong direction waaay to soon. Try a re-write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
can we get a part 2? this is fantastic...

can we get a part 2? this is fantastic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Rape is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. The writing was superb and very realistic to what I understand PR to be. Thank you for bringing awareness to paramour rights to those who didn’t know about it. It is evident from the comments that a segment of the population still don’t understand how black women have been mistreated by white men for centuries. Also. thank you for aiding black women in reclaiming our history. No one is going to whitewash the physical, sexual, and mental abuse that black women have endured in this country. If you need to write another one, look into the rape of Sally Hemmings by Thomas Jefferson.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

People have to learn history before they can criticize or even appreciate a time piece. If you noticed they lived in Louisiana first. The rights of blacks and white were different. In Louisiana they actually could procreate with black women. White men of French descent had to provide for the woman and Child. One requirement was that the child had to be sent to France for further education. They could even go to college. As well Black ppl were allowed to own land. Louisiana was very different during this times than other Southern states even before the end of slavery. So, the Author actually did a great job with blending a lot of established rules for blacks and whites during that time to make the story we all have read. Ppl please don’t criticize what you don’t know nor understand. As well Author thank you for combining different view points of the south (colloquial beliefs and rules) to make a good story. As well, I’m glad the MMC learned where he went wrong In his understanding of “self-entitlement “. Ty so much♥️

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8almost 2 years agoAuthor

Clarissa,

Thank you for your enlightening comments/feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous