Paranoia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came, he bit her on the shoulder blade next to her mole, sucking as he did. And then he did it again, making a circle around the mole. Those marks would turn into a nice ring of hickeys.

As Abby came down from her cum, she turned her face over her right shoulder and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

"Oh my God, sweetie. That was amazing."

"Sweetie." That was another tell he had not noticed before.

As she looked into his eyes, he pulled his thumb up to his mouth and sucked her juices off it. Then he kissed her again, and she kissed back.

Sam rinsed off his hand, and Abby quickly rinsed her whole body. When Sam turned off the shower, her eyes were locked on his, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted her to do. He opened the shower door, pulled a towel off the hook, and dried himself as she watched. He then began to pat her dry, pulling her into another kiss.

At that point, Abby took back some control, breaking the kiss, pushing him out of the shower, and drying herself off. She got out of the shower, hung the towel, and took him by the hand. She led him to the bed. She must have decided that Tony would never figure anything out so she could go for it. She pulled the covers down, got into the bed on her back, and spread her legs, all without a word to him.

Sam went and turned out the light. It was important that what happened next happen in the dark.

"I've got your body memorized, bitch. While I fuck you tonight, I want you to imagine me fucking your sisters."

"Oh, God!" she said again.

He lay on top of her and kissed her again. After a few moments, he worked his way down until he was sucking her clit like a remora attached to a shark. He paused long enough to give her hickeys on the right thigh and the right side of her belly, but always quickly went back to her clit so she would not realize he was marking her.

He slipped one finger up inside her as he sucked, then two, then three, as his left hand played with her breasts and pinched her nipples. She started coming and did not stop until she was in physical pain from the intensity of the orgasms. She pushed his head away. Then, he simply slid up her body before kissing her with lips covered with her own cum. She did not resist and kissed him back. As she was focused on that, he slid his cock into her. Not only did she not object, but she also locked her legs around his ass, looked him directly in the eyes, and said, "Fuck me hard, you son of a bitch! Cum inside me!"

And he did. As he did, he paused every so often to bite her on the right side of the neck. As she came, she pushed her mouth into his shoulder to muffle her cry.

After he rolled off her, she draped herself over him and cuddled quietly for at least 15 minutes, his cum draining from her onto his leg. That was another tell because, after sex, Cindy could never shut up. She always had to natter on about something stupid and spoil the mood.

Abby eventually raised herself up and looked at him in the dark, stroking his face.

"I never tell you enough how special you are, sweetie."

There it was again. "Sweetie."

He just pulled her lying-ass face in for a kiss.

"Being with you makes me realize that I'm the luckiest man on Earth," he said, after having paused for a moment to choose his words carefully.

They kissed again.

When they broke the kiss, she asked, "Do you want a drink?"

"My usual," he said, knowing she had probably not been briefed on what that was.

He could sense the hesitancy.

"Double-shot of Laphroaig, neat. Remember?"

"Oh, right," she said.

He really could use the drink, but he did not remember Abby being much of a drinker. Was she thinking of spiking it to keep him under control for the rest of the night? He would have to proceed cautiously here.

She got up and went out the door, closing it behind her. He could hear the footsteps go to the guest bedroom, the opening of the door, the whispers, and two sets of feet going over to the liquor cabinet in the living room as they tried to figure out where everything was and how to spell "Laphroaig." He had never realized until then how noisy the house was. You could hear everything. They should have tried to get the rent reduced way back when they got the place. Too late now.

More whispers outside the door, then silence. The door opened slowly, and a naked blonde girl entered the dark room holding two glasses, the dim hallway light showing a silhouette designed to provoke mortal sins. She pushed the door closed with her butt—lucky door—and carefully approached the bed.

As she got closer, he stood up quickly, took both drinks from her hands, put them down on the bedside table, and pulled her into a deep kiss. He could taste the vodka on her lips and tongue and felt that she was shivering. This was not the warm skin of the girl who had just left the room a moment ago. They must have switched. Abby probably told Bonny that he would be docile now, just having cum. Their miscalculation excited him, and he started getting an erection again as he was pressed against her. She tensed up as she felt it, broke the kiss, and pushed him away.

"Don't you want your drink, honey?"

"Honey." Yup. They had switched. She was trying to sound relaxed, but her voice was stressed.

"I changed my mind about what I want to drink," Sam said.

He spun her around, pushed her back onto the bed, and dove between her legs to suck on her clit. She was bone-dry between the legs, confirming the switch. That is, she was bone-dry until he started licking her. Then, her legs relaxed, and he could feel all the tension leave her body. Suddenly, she was sopping wet, and he took her to five orgasms in a row before she realized it. While he did so, he made sure to give her plenty of hickeys on the left thigh and the left side of her belly. After he finished the oral sex, he slid up, mounted her, and began kissing her mouth. Bonny eagerly returned the kisses. He stopped occasionally to bite her on the left side of her neck. Unlike her sister, she did not tell him to cum insider her, but he did anyway. She hugged him tightly, and they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Sam woke up to feel Bonny's hand wrapped around his cock. She was still asleep. He started to masturbate her slowly. With the morning light coming through the curtains, he saw that she had a freckle under her right eye. As she became wet and started to stir, he pulled his cock away from her hand, climbed over her, and slowly started to push into her. She came awake with a start, looked at him in panic, and was starting to say something when he cut her off with a deep kiss. As he kissed her, he pushed all the way in. Before she knew it, he had brought her to orgasm. She looked devastated, but was trying to hide it. Sam pretended he did not notice. Without pulling out of her, he pulled her over onto her knees, and mounted her doggy-style. He immediately saw that she had no mole on her right shoulder blade but did have one near her spine, close to her waist. He grabbed her hair with his left hand, pulled hard, and used his right hand to attack her clit. She spent the next several minutes screaming into the pillow before he exploded inside her.

"Is the heat on?" she suddenly asked.

"I don't know. Are you cold?"

Bonny nodded and quickly dashed out the door naked, carefully closing it behind her. He could hear the door of the guest room open, more whispers that grew louder even though they were trying to be quiet, and then footsteps coming back to the master bedroom. The beautiful, nude, blonde goddess now entering the room did not have a freckle under her right eye, so it was Abby, clocking into the morning shift. Her hickeys were coming along nicely. Fortunately, neither girl had noticed them yet.

"You are cold," he told her as she climbed into bed.

Unlike Bonny, Abby had a big smile on her face.

"You can warm me up."

And he did, both in the bed, and then in the shower.

They finally gave up with the sex, dressed, and went into the kitchen. Bonny, pretending to be Abby, was quietly drinking coffee, looking morose. Abby, pretending to be Cindy, was happily chattering away as she friend eggs.

A knock on the door spoiled the mood. Sam answered. It was the movers. He pointed to the boxes he wanted taken and showed them what he wanted taken from the basement. The girls looked at each other with concern.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" Abby/"Cindy" asked.

"You're under so much stress with the move and the wedding and everything that I just wanted to make things easy. So, I am having the guys move my stuff first. You've been saying it's in the way. I want to do what I can to help."

Abby mulled this over and then leaned in for a kiss.

"Thank you, sweetie. You're so thoughtful."

Bonny looked doubtful but said nothing.

After breakfast, Abby/"Cindy" shooed Sam out of the kitchen while she cleaned up. Afterwards, she and Bonny retreated into the guest bedroom.

Sam went out to the front yard and called Tony.

"`Sup, Bro?" Tony asked, sleep in his voice.

"Bad news, man," Sam said.

"What?"

Tony was immediately alert.

"I think Abby might be fucking around on you."

"What?! No way!"

"I'm not sure. I've heard bits of things over the past couple of days from the girls that made no sense at the time. But last night, I saw your car parked outside Bob's place, and Bonnie's car is parked here at my place."

"Fuck." He paused. "No disrespect, but are you sure?"

"I took photos. I didn't want to believe it myself. And I didn't want to say anything until I was sure, but I am running out of explanations. Thing it, I've had the same two sisters here from last night until this morning. Nobody has left the house. Maybe it's really Bonny at Bob's place, she's using your car for some reason, and she's coming here in a couple of hours. But I don't think so. The two girls that are here now aren't talking like they think anyone is coming over today. I haven't had a chance to get free until now to call you. I'll send the pictures of the cars over right after I hang up. You can look at the metadata to see where and when I took them. I don't want to get into the middle of anything, but I would want to know, if it were me."

"Goddammit!"

"I really am sorry."

'That whore!"

"Look, you can tell them apart, right? If it really is Abby over at Bob's place now, after she gets to your place, I'd say to take a good look at her when she shows up to see if anything seems weird. And why don't you check her bag for dirty clothes? That will tell you a lot."

Especially if there is cum-soaked or crusty underwear, Sam thought.

"Thanks, man. I appreciate it."

The grim determination in Tony's voice was scary even five miles away.

They hung up. Sam sat on the porch to read. As far as he could tell from what he could hear as they moved around the house, Abby/"Cindy" and Bonny really were working on wedding logistics. They seemed to be dealing with the liquor order. Sam wondered how much of the wedding costs were nonrefundable. Probably quite a bit. Tough luck.

Close to noon, Sam got a call from a number he did not recognize. The female voice on the other end was crying and sounded groggy.

"Sam? This is Bonny. Can I please talk to one of my sisters?"

"Sure," he said before going into the house to find them.

He gave the phone to Abby and went back to the porch. She still seemed to be playing the role of Cindy. A moment later, real Bonny, now playing Abby, came onto the porch with Abby, who was still playing Cindy. God, this was confusing. He could see how guys got deceived in these situations, if they were not paying attention.

"We've got to go to the hospital. Bonny had an accident," said Abby/"Cindy," handing him his phone back.

"My God! Is it serious?" asked Sam, doing his best to look concerned and not laugh.

"She's a little banged up, but she'll be okay," said Abby/"Cindy." "We'll be back in a bit."

"Let me drive you," Sam offered.

"NO! NO!" they both yelled together before realizing how panicked they sounded before looking at each other, and then looking embarrassed.

"It's alright," said Abby/"Cindy," trying to recover the moment. "You know what a ditz Bonny is," she said as real Bonny looked daggers at her. "I know you have a lot to do. Stay here. It'll be fine."

Sam thought of arguing, but the fun was going out of that, so he let them leave with only mild further protests. As soon as they pulled out of the driveway and went down the street, Sam called Bob.

"Bob, what's going on? Cindy just said Bonny had some kind of accident, but they wouldn't tell me anything."

"WHAT?! She just left about half an hour ago. She said she was going to your place."

"No one has come here all morning."

"What?"

"Look, I don't know what's going on, but last night, I saw Tony's car in front of your place. Abby's supposed to be using it because hers is in the shop."

"Bullshit! Wait. Maybe she lent it to Bonny."

"I don't think so. Bonny's car was here, and Tony's car was there. I think maybe the girls were up to something. I think they might be swapping on us. I called Tony this morning and told him the same thing."

"That bastard! If he hurt Bonny, I'll kill him!"

"How do you know which one it was that was over at your place? I've got no idea who was here."

The line went silent.

"Fuck," Bob finally said.

"I know. I'm going to head over to the hospital and see if I can figure out what's going on. If they're swapping, and Cindy is involved, I am going to be really mad."

"I hear you," Bob said.

Sam could not resist driving the knife in deep.

"I mean, it's one thing if we had all agreed to this, but what I don't like is the lying. It looks to me like somebody's getting cheated on here. I mean, I was fucking a girl who I thought was Cindy all night long. She got up in the middle of the night and came back with a drink. Maybe they switched on me, too. Could be that I already fucked Bonny for all I know. If I did, I didn't know. I'm sorry, if I did."

As Bob answered, Sam could hear the ice in his voice.

"I'll see you at the hospital."

Sam smiled and had another cup of coffee, giving the patient time to check into the hospital. After putting the coffee mug in the sink, Sam went into the few file folders that he had purposely not packed, pulling out various documents. He also collected the listening devices from around the house and dumped them in his car. They were no longer necessary. He quickly packed the remaining clothes he had and loaded them into his car.

As he headed into the emergency room, he saw a couple of male police officers outside, one of whom was talking with a big smile on his face. Sam paused where they could not see him and listened.

"So, I roll up, and see this really hot, naked blonde girl flat out on her back on the sidewalk, legs spread out wide, hoo-ha on display, like she's at the gynecologist. Jesus, I'm still hard thinking about it. Anyway, she's out cold. Just then, the EMTs pull up, so I have to start being professional and talking to witnesses. Seems her boyfriend thought she was cheating on him, made her strip to look for hickeys, belted her when he found some, and she took off out the door without anything on. Wound up getting flipped over the hood of a car when she tried to cross the street. Whacked her head on the ground."

"Did you get the boyfriend?" the other cop asked.

"No, he took off. God, but that girl was gorgeous though! Until the EMTs woke her up and got her sitting, that is. Then she started projectile vomiting like in 'The Exorcist.'"

Sam stopped eavesdropping and went into the hospital. After they mandatory rude greeting at reception, he was directed to admissions.

"I understand my fiancée was just admitted. I want to make sure you have all her insurance information. I have her health care power-of-attorney and HIPAA release form."

Those were the magic words for the admissions clerk, who was soon happily chattering away, confirming that Cynthia ("Cindy") Springer had been admitted with a fractured skull and a concussion, but otherwise only bruises and scrapes, which was very lucky because a car hit her, but they were doing all kinds of tests to make sure. They would probably keep her overnight for observation, but she might get released tomorrow. The admissions clerk was happy to give Sam the number of the emergency room bay where Cindy was as well as a visitor badge.

Sam walked back into the bays like a robot, feeling no emotion, just taking one step at a time. He got to the bed and saw Cindy's parents and sisters gathered around her, all looking deeply worried. When they saw Sam, the collective worry became total panic.

"My only question, Cindy" Sam said before anyone could react, "is whether Tony fucked you, too, before he hit you."

She burst into tears. Everyone else looked mortified.

"In case you haven't figured it out, the wedding is off."

The crying became a wail of despair. Cindy's father got up and hurried over.

"Sam, let's talk for a couple of minutes."

Sam looked at him without feeling. He had liked the guy up until now but not nearly enough to put up with bullshit. Sam could not read what was on the face of his once future father-in-law, other than worry, but he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the last thing he wanted was to be talked to by any of these idiots.

"You know your wife and her sister swapped on you and your brother-in-law, too, right?"

There was a look of shock on the man's face. Whether it was shock that someone knew his secret shame or whether he was learning it for the first time just then, Sam did not know.

"I heard your daughter talking on the phone to your wife about it."

Sam's ex-future-father-in-law's mouth opened and closed like he was a fish. No sound came out.

"Maybe you didn't know. It's entirely up to you, of course, but you might want to think about DNA-testing your 'daughters,'" Sam said, making air quotes, as his once future mother-in-law stood up and then promptly passed out, thunking her head on the floor as she did. That did not sound good but, at least if it was another concussion, she was in the right place.

As Bonny went over to her mother, Abby spat out at him, "You bastard! You knew the whole time, didn't you?"

Sam just smiled.

"For the record, Abby, you and Bonny are both way better fucks than your sister and, Abby, you're way better than Bonny. See you around."

Sam was walking out the door as Bob was heading in, grim-faced.

"You might want to check your girlfriend for hickeys and ask her where she got them," Sam said as he left, indistinct yelling echoing in his ears from behind the ER door as he went into the lobby.

As he reached the front door, he could hear the public address system calling, "Security to ER, stat! Security to ER, stat!"

Three months later, as he sat up in bed, drinking his Scotch, Sam gazed at the snoring, well-fucked form of a stunningly beautiful, melt-your-popsicle-from-50-feet-away, blonde girl with amazing breasts and a nice round ass who was cuddled up to his side. The insides of her thighs and her breasts were covered in hickeys. Her face was covered in dried cum. The small mole on her right shoulder blade was just visible. Her ass was covered with angry red marks that were shaped like hands, which he had put there with a spanking because she was a lying, whoring slut from a family of lying whoring sluts. She wore a dog collar, but because she had been a good little slut, he had not chained her to the wall just yet.

When he had walked out of the hospital, he had not planned to see any of them ever again, let alone fuck one of them, but Abby had followed him home from work one day and when he had protested, she had told him that she had promised him that night at the house that she was his and no one else's and meant it. Besides, Tony had kicked her out. He never hit her, even though he said he wanted to, but avoiding criminal charges for having hit Cindy meant letting Abby go.