Paranoia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby, too, never hit Bonny when he got to the hospital, but he yelled at her at such volume and called her such filthy names that she had to be sedated, and he was escorted out by security. That was it for that relationship, too.

Cindy was now at home with her mother and Bonny, still kind of woozy from the concussion and not doing much. She was still vomiting regularly but not from the concussion. Apparently, she lost the game of sperm roulette she had played with Bob.

There was plenty of room in the house. Cindy's father had moved out. Seems he spent some time thinking about what Sam had said and did insist on getting DNA-testing done on his daughters after all. No surprise, but they were not his daughters. They were really his nieces or whatever you call it when your sister-in-law's husband knocks up your wife and you wind up paying to raise them. There's probably a word for it.

Aunt Sally was also living with the girls. Seems Uncle Rob likewise did not know that his wife and sister-in-law had swapped on him with his brother-in-law, leaving him with three daughters he had not known he had. He got his own three kids DNA tested, too. Only one was actually his own though. The other two each had other fathers, neither of which was the triplets' father.

The whole story made the news when Uncle Rob burned his house down and got arrested.

When Abby found out that her father was really her uncle, or whatever, and that her uncle was really her dad, she called her mother, aunt, and Cindy sluts who had fucked up everyone's lives. Obviously, she could not stay with them, so she went straight to Sam because he was the bastard who ruined her life by making her fall for him even though she also hated him.

At first, Sam had no intention of letting her into the apartment. He thought she was crazy, and did not want her being anywhere close to his food or anything he could drink. Or his person while he was asleep and vulnerable. But he had not been laid in a while, and masturbating was getting boring, so they came to an arrangement.

He let her stay a few days but insisted that she had to be tied up to the bed and blindfolded. Truth be told he was not really into BDSM at all, except for occasional role-playing, but it turned out that Abby really was. She complied without any complaint and came harder than she had when he had banged her back in the house. To up the humiliation, he told her she had to get her own apartment and a job and that she could only stay overnight if she was tied up or chained. She agreed. Funny thing was, the worse he treated her, the more excited she got. Sick, really. But he was a gentleman who believed in giving a woman what she wanted, so why not make her happy, give himself a handjob upgrade, and keep his food safe all at the same time? It was win-win.

There was, of course, no way he would ever marry Abby, but Sam figured there were worse ways to spend the night while getting over the grief of a failed relationship. Maybe he would learn to trust again one day. Up to a point.

He did, however, make her get a tattoo right below her collar bone so that he would not have to do any more work to figure out who was who. It was a scarlet "A," of course. She thought that it stood for "Abby." She really was such a blonde.