Paranoid

Story Info
Orla let's a strange man into her home during a thunderstorm.
3.9k words
4.12
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RopesBunn
RopesBunn
21 Followers

The thudding of rain and a quiet bubbling cluttered the kitchen as Orla hunched over her kettle. She felt safe for the first time in a while, assuming the constant rain would stop potential strangers from peering in her windows. It was a baseless fear that Orla had developed over the past few months. Paranoid that she was being watched wherever she went. It had festered into an acute agoraphobia, and her friends had insisted she seek therapy. Orla had considered it; she even attended an intake session - but still, in the small and comfortable office, she could not escape the feeling of being perceived.

The kettle switched off, and the boiling quickly stopped as the water had finished heating. Orla poured the hot liquid into her mug of chamomile. She had stocked up on chamomile her last time at the store as the internet recommended the tea for calming anxiety and inducing sleep. It was useless, but it was better than nothing. Thunder boomed overhead, and Orla flinched, sloshing tea onto the counter before making her way to the living room.

Orla's living room was small and fixated around the fireplace. At one time, she'd had a small television on the mantle, but she had tossed it after the eyes of the newscaster began looking back into her. Orla placed the cup on her coffee table, sliding a coaster towards herself, and settled on the couch, tucking in her legs.

THUD

A sudden pounding made Orla jump and wrap her arms around herself. Squeezing her eyes tight she told herself it was just the thunder.

THUD THUD THUD

Covered her face in her hands begging the sound to stop.

"Is someone home? I'm so sorry to bother you, but my car has broken down and I was wondering if I could borrow a phone!" Cried a voice from outside.

The sound of rain made it difficult to hear, but Orla couldn't deny that someone was begging for help at her door. Tears pricked at her eyes - as scared as she was, she couldn't leave someone stranded in a thunderstorm.

Orla stood and made her way over to the door, unlatching the lock and opening the door a crack. A man of average size stood on her doorstep, barely taller than herself. He wore glasses, and his brown hair clung to his forehead, soaked in rain. I could probably take him in a fight. Orla opened the door further, having decided he was not an immediate threat to her safety.

"Are you alright?" Orla asked, more as a formality than from any real concern. Her main fear surrounded the fact that someone was at her home.

"I'm ok! But my car broke down and I was really hoping I could borrow a phone to call a repair service."

Orla nodded and stepped aside, "Please, come in! I'm so sorry about your car - of course you can use my phone."

Orla may be paranoid, but she was nothing if not hospitable. Before her fears had begun, she had always been kind and outgoing. Under different circumstances, she never would have hesitated.

"Thank you so much, I'm Aspen by the way. I promise I'll be out of your hair as soon as possible!" The man stepped inside and wiped his boots on the doormat.

Orla grabbed her cellphone and brought it over to Aspen, opening the phone. Aspen began to dial a number, but the automated voice on the other end informed him that the call could not be completed.

His brow furrowed, and he handed the phone to Orla, "Am I doing this wrong? I'm sorry, I have a different kind of cellphone, so I'm not familiar with the layout."

Orla shook her head and examined the phone, "There's no service - it must be because of the storm. Is your phone dead? What kind of charger does it take?"

Aspen shook his head, "I left it at work. Stupid, I know, but that's where I was going. I was heading back to the office to try and grab it so that I wouldn't be without it this weekend."

Aspen studied Orla's face for a moment, his gaze eerily familiar. Orla didn't meet his eyes - she couldn't do that anymore; the weight of more eyes on her was unbearable.

"I- I'm really sorry. You aren't comfortable with me here, I can tell. Look, how about I wait out the storm in my car, and maybe once it passes, if you get service, you can come get me?"

"No!" Orla quickly protested, "That's not safe. I'm just — I get nervous around strangers. Please, stay here until the storm passes."

A smirk flashed across Aspen's face, unnoticed by Orla who had not been able to look at the man head on.

"That's very kind of you, but I really don't want to impose."

"Please, it's no imposition. I'll make you some tea- do you like chamomile?"

"If you insist. I love chamomile, I find it very calming."

Orla cracked a small smile and glanced briefly at the man. His hair now pushed back, revealed an admittedly handsome face. A kind smile and a straight and broad nose. Her eyes glanced up at his eyes for a moment: soft, brown, normal. Did those eyes pose a threat to her? She couldn't tell, but the longer he stayed, the less terrified she felt.

Orla extended her hand, "Give me your coat - I'll hang it up. Please make yourself comfortable. I'm sorry there isn't much in the way of entertainment, but I have a portable DVD player stashed somewhere here if you get bored."

Aspen shrugged off his coat and passed it to Orla, removing his boots and placing them on the mat next to Orla's. He moved to the couch and sat stiffly, almost terrified to sink into the cushions. His eyes moved to Orla in the kitchen and watched as she filled the kettle with water. Orla shivered slightly and glanced at the man on her couch. With the visual confirmation that the eyes on her were his, she relaxed. In fact, Orla felt less watched than she had in months. She felt no hidden eyes, no strangers across the street. Even with Aspen's frozen stare, she felt comfortable. These eyes were invited. Well, perhaps not invited... but they were not hidden. Being watched by a guest in one's home certainly felt more consensual to Orla than the disembodied eyes that had been following her.

"Do you take anything in your tea?" Orla asked.

"I would love some honey if you have any."

Orla nodded and carefully carried the mug over to the living room. Aspen slid a coaster over, and Orla placed the mug in front of him.

"Thank you very much, ma'am."

Orla chuckled and shook her head, "Please just call me Orla."

"So that's your name! Orla," Aspen grinned.

"I can't believe I hadn't told you my name! I'm so sorry! It's very brave of you to come into someone's home without knowing their name."

"I trust you, Orla."

Something about the way that Aspen spoke her name felt well-practiced. Like a melody he had sung to himself day and night but never before performed. Orla didn't know if that was fate, a romantic attraction, or something sinister. She decided to ignore the thought altogether, however, and refused to feed into any paranoia or romantic delusions.

"Your family must be worried sick about you," Orla said, though the question hidden within was her main concern.

"Oh no, I don't have a family to worry about me"

"Oh...so you're all alone then?"

"There's no one waiting for me at home if that's what you're asking," Aspen smirked.

Orla's face flushed and she waved her hands frantically, "No! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply -"

"It's alright, Orla. I'm just teasing. I know you're not that kind of girl."

"You seem awfully sure about me, for a stranger."

Aspen's smile widened and his head cocked to the side, "I feel like I've known you forever."

Orla's heart jumped to her chest and her eyes flicked to her phone, wondering if the service was still down. Aspen's smile falters and he straightens back up, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I only meant that I am comfortable around you."

"Oh, please! Don't apologize - I'm just a jumpy person."

Aspen's round eyes compelled Orla to continue as he sat, attentive and waiting for her to tell him more about herself

"I haven't always been. It started a few months ago- it just feels like someone is always watching me. You being here is actually the first time I haven't felt hidden eyes watching my every move."

"That sounds horrible -- have you told anyone? If I were your friend, I wouldn't leave alone for one minute!"

Orla shook her head, "Well, I have, but it's just in my head."

"How do you know?" Aspen asks, his voice soft and gravely, "How do you know there isn't someone following you? Watching your every move - studying - waiting until the right moment to pounce."

Orla's eyes widened, and she glanced again at her phone, "I wonder if the service is back up," she said. Her voice quivered, and her hand moved towards the table where the phone rested. Aspen jutted forward, grabbing her hand. Orla's gaze snapped up and found Aspen's eyes boring into hers with his familiar gaze.

"No, Orla. They won't fix the service until the storm passes. You know that. You're smart. I know you are. Smart enough not to let some stranger into your home."

Tears began to well in her eyes as his grip tightened around her wrist.

"But so kind," Aspen's right hand moved to cup her cheek, "Kind enough to let a stranger take shelter from the rain."

Orla blinked quickly as some tears fell from her eyes. Aspen brushed over he cheek with his thumb, wiping them away.

"No, no, Orla, you don't need to cry! See, I know you. I'm here for you! Do you know how easy it was for me to follow you? Can't you see how easy it was for me to get into your home? You won't be safe without me! You need me, Orla."

Orla shook her head furiously, "N-no. No, I don't need you."

Aspen's thumb moved beneath her jaw, and his hand slipped around her throat. He didn't squeeze but held her firmly, proposing the threat, "Yes, Orla. Yes you do. I am the only one who can keep you safe. I'm the only one who checked up on you during this storm! Where are your friends? I'm the one who watches out for you!"

Orla closed her eyes tightly, tears rolling down her face as she tried to ignore the warmth of the hand on her throat. As sick as it was, she couldn't deny that he was right. No one had believed her when she told them she was in danger - no one came to see if she was safe.

Aspen leaned closer, pressing his lips to her ear, "Say it, Orla. Tell me you need me."

Orla let out a sob and shook her head.

Aspen tightened his grip on her throat slightly, "I don't want to hurt you, darling! Please, this could be so easy. Just tell me you need me, and I can make this better! I know you need me! I know you're struggling! Who's going to pay for your rent, Orla? You haven't been to work in months! Who's going to make sure you're safe in public?"

Orla shook and gasped for air between her sobs, "Please, Aspen, let go of me. Just- just go and I won't tell anyone!"

"No! Orla, I can't go anywhere - this is home now! Unless you want to move to mine- it's not as comfy, but I can renovate. Orla, you need me - you can't live without me. And I can't live without you, my love! Please! Just say the magic words. I'm not making you say you love me! I haven't earned that! But I have protected you for months. I deserve to hear you admit that you need me."

Shivers ran down Orla's spine every time Aspen said her name. Fear, it had to be fear. But if it was fear, what was she feeling below? Why was she so excited by a man so vile?

"Oooorla," Aspen cooed in her ear.

"I- I need you," She whispered.

Joyful laughter tore through Aspen at the admission. He let go of her through and wrist, cupping her face with both hands.

"Oh my sweet princess, my Orla, I promise to keep you safe."

Aspen pressed his lips against Orla's damp lips, wet from the tears that had streamed down her face moments before. His lips were soft, but he kissed like he was starving. Orla's heart beat heavily in her chest. She was supposed to hate this, right? This was supposed to be awful, to hurt, be vile, to disgust her -- she was supposed to be thrashing and fighting; but it wasn't, and she wasn't. Instead she melted into his lips, returning his kisses with fervour. Survival instincts, she told herself. But in her heart, she knew she had none of those. She knew that she was not kissing Aspen because her life depended on it- but because she wanted to.

Maybe she really did need Aspen. What kind of person enjoyed this? What sick fuck enjoyed themselves in terror? Maybe Aspen was saving her from everyone else, or maybe he was saving everyone else from her.

His hands moved to her hair and tangled themselves in her brown waves as he nipped at her lip. Orla leaned back as Aspen continued pressing forward until the pair were situated horizontally. Aspen removed his hands from her hair and pushed himself up, hovering over her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Orla knew she should say yes, knew she should throw him off of herself and run into the rain, but as she stared into the once more soft eyes, she knew it was too late. She knew that her life had been over for months. There was nothing she could do.

"No. Please... I need you."

A grin broke out across Aspen's face, and a giggle bubbled up from his chest, "Darling, you have no idea how long I have waited to hear those words. How many times I have watched you and dreamed of this moment."

"Tell me," Orla whispered, bringing a hand up to play with Aspen's misplaced strands of hair, "tell me about how you would watch me. Tell me what you dreamed."

"Why don't I show you," Aspen growled softly into her ear.

Orla nodded, and Aspen sat up, quickly removing his shirt before moving to tear off Orla's sweater. Orla arched her back, allowing the material to slide out from under her. Aspen let out a breath as her chest lay bare before him.

"You're even more gorgeous up close"

Orla shivered at the implication that he had seen her like this from a distance and found herself even more aroused. Aspen leaned down and took her right breast in his mouth, hand grasping the left. His tongue circled her erect nipple, and he sucked as Orla let out soft moans.

"Delicious," He whispered before switching to suck on her left breast.

Orla could feel the dampness pool against her sweat pants as she let out a strangled moan- Aspen's teeth grazing her sensitive nipples. Orla could feel his erection pressing into her thigh, and she found herself growing desperate to feel him, taste him, and wrap around him.

"Aspen, please," Orla pleaded, his name rolling off her tongue with a disgusting adoration.

"Please, what, Princess?" Aspen smirked

"Please, I want to taste you!"

Aspen groaned and sat up, hearing her pleas. He hastily unbuckled his belt and kicked his pants to the floor. Orla watched, mouth beginning to water as she saw the outline of his cock in his underwear.

"Needy are we?" Aspen teased, and to Orla's horror, she was.

Aspen moved to rest on his heels and slid Orla's sweat pants off of her, revealing her naked body to him. He smiled, running his hands over her curves, feeling her sides, her stomach, her breasts, her thighs, everything he could reach he groped.

Aspen slipped from the couch and extended a hand to Orla. She took it and he pulled her up in front of him.

"So pretty for me, darling. Do you still want to taste me?"

"Yes, please," Orla begged.

"If you insist."

Aspen pushed Orla to her knees and placed her hand on the waistband of his boxers. Orla desperately pulled them down and sucked in a breath as she watched his cock come free. He was gorgeous, dark hair crowned his cock, and the tip glistened with precum. These are not survival instincts. There is no going back from here. But Orla didn't care - she needed Aspen.

Orla leaned forward on her knees and took a cautious lick up the base of Aspen's cock. A groan rumbled from his chest, and he rested a hand gently in her hair. Orla peppered his cock with kisses before licking it up and down, gently toying with his balls.

"Tease," he murmured.

Orla smirked and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, circling the head with her tongue. She leaned forward, taking more of his length in her mouth. Aspen's cock hit the back of her mouth and pushed gently towards her throat. Orla placed a hand at the base of his cock, providing stimulation to what she couldn't take.

"Such a good girl," Aspen cooed, stroking her hair gently as she choked on his cock.

Orla bobbed her head, saliva pooling in her mouth and squeezing out the sides. Aspen began thrusting gently, fucking her mouth as he tightened the grip on her hair.

"You feel so good princess. It's like your mouth was made for me."

Orla moaned around his cock and moved faster, taking more of his cock, greedy and hungry. Aspen began to pant as his thrusts became fast and erratic.

"Are you ready, darling?"

Orla's eyes widened, and she nodded on his cock, hoping he understood that she was indeed very ready.

"Good girl," He grunted, fucking her mouth viciously.

Orla gagged as she felt hot, thick fluid hitting her throat. Aspen continued slowly fucking her throat as the cum was forced inside her. She gargled desperately for air as he finally pulled his cock from her lips. Aspen's cock rested gently against her cheek, and he stared at her with reverence.

Orla panted and gingerly wiped the dripping spit and cum from her lips, "Was I ok?"

Aspen laughed and pulled her up, "Oh darling, you were everything."

Aspen guided her once more to the couch and sat her down, spreading her legs as he kneeled in front of her, "I think it's my turn to have a taste."

Orla gasped as Aspen pulled legs towards him, her pussy resting just off the couch. Starving once more, Aspen placed swift kisses along her thighs. When his lips reached her cunt, Orla watched as Aspen grinned, his tongue running over his teeth. He inhaled deeply and moved in, gently exploring her folds. It wasn't calculated, not quite clumsy, but overcome with desperation. Orla breathed heavily as his tongue found its way to her clit. He circled and lapped, eliciting glorious moans from Orla as she tried to cover her mouth.

"Let me hear you, princess," Aspen instructed, as he broke away, "I don't want to tie you up angel. Not after you've become so agreeable."

Orla moaned at this, horrified at her continued arousal at the situation. Aspen chuckled and slipped a finger into her sex before continuing to lap and suck at her. Orla's leg wrapped around his neck as she pulled him closer. Aspen slipped a second finger, fucking Orla deeply.

"Yes! Aspen, please!! Please fuck me harder!"

His pace increased and his fingers slammed into her as he devoured her slick cunt. Orla twitched as she felt her pussy begin to twitch.

"I- I'm going to cum soon, Aspen."

"Let go for me, baby."

Orla screamed in pleasure as her pussy convulsed, and she squirted, spewing on Aspen's hands. She watched as he placed his fingers in his mouth and sucked hungrily.

"You taste so good, Orla."

Orla stared into Aspen's deep brown eyes. They brimmed with lust, twisted by his perverse nature - but she wanted him. She needed him.

"Fuck me, Aspen."

"Where are your manners, pet? Does someone need training?"

"Please, fuck me, Aspen."

"Much better. Turn over."

Orla followed his instructions, turning onto her stomach and sticking her ass up into the air. She felt Aspen place his cock between her ass cheeks and rub up and down. He gripped them tightly and groaned.

"You're so gorgeous."

Orla blushed and smiled to herself. Somewhere inside, she knew this was wrong and that she shouldn't be blushing. But Aspen was right. She did need him - and the lukewarm chamomile tea forgotten on the table was proof.

RopesBunn
RopesBunn
21 Followers
12