Paranoid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, pet?"

"Yes. Please, Aspen. Please fuck me!"

Aspen obliged. He slipped his cock into her pussy and groaned as the tight wet walls gripped him.

"Princess, I don't think I can let anyone else have you."

"I don't want anyone but you."

Aspen grinned and began slowly moving, panting as his length disappeared in her. Orla bit her lip, feeling Aspen hit deep inside her. Aspen began moving quicker, picking up the pace as his hips snapped against her ass, filling the room with the sound of skin hitting skin. Orla gasped, her mouth hanging open in bliss as her stalker pounded into her.

"Tell me how much you need me, pet."

"Please, God Aspen, I need you so much. I need you to keep me safe, to protect me, to take care of me and fuck me like I'm yours!" Orla cried.

"You are mine, pet."

"Yes! God, yes, Master, I am yours! I am your pet, I am your fuck toy! I belong to you!"

Aspen let out an animalistic growl as he continued tearing into her. His hand moved and tugged on her hair as she cried out in bliss.

"How good does this cock feel, pet?"

"God, master. I've never felt anything like this. It feels so good. I feel like I've been waiting all my life for you."

"Do you want me to cum in you, pet?"

"Yes! Please, cum in me!"

Orla felt herself teeter on bliss as Aspen landed a harsh smack on her ass, "Cum for me, pet." Orla let out a sob and nodded as Aspen thrust deeper inside her. She could feel the pressure building in her core as he pounded her cunt. She cried out his name as she gushed on his cock, clamping down hard as her pussy convulsed. Aspen began panting and thrusting as her convulsions brought him to the edge. Cum shot from his cock and filled her, dripping down her leg. Aspen stopped, panting as he rested. His cock was still inside of Orla.

"I- I love you, master," Orla whispered.

Aspen grinned as his head lolled to the side, "So I've earned it. I love you too, pet."

12