Paranormal Coed Pt. 11: Surprises

Story Info
Britney and Dave experience an unusual transformation.
8.4k words
4.7
4.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers

Chapter 1: Transformation

The next morning Britney awoke to Katie's voice. "Britney! Britney! Wake up!"

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong!"

"Then what's so important that you have to wake me up so early?"

"For starters, it's not early! It's almost noon!"

"What?!" Britney sat up and looked at her phone. "I never sleep this late!"

Katie smiled. "What happened? You and Sam pull an all-nighter or something?"

"No, nothing like that... I passed out for some unknown reason."

"Are you OK?"

"Yah, I'm fine... So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh, I had the best time with Dennis this weekend!"

"Really?!" Britney's grogginess was replaced with excitement.

"Dennis' parents are wonderful! We got along really well."

"And?"

"Dennis' dad let us borrow his sailboat."

"And?"

"We spent the entire day sailing up and down the coast."

"And?"

"And we spent the night aboard the boat..."

"Cut the crap Katie! Tell me what I want to hear!"

"OK! As soon as we cleared the docks and were out in open water, we stripped off our clothes and spent the entire time on the boat naked!"

"Now that's what I want to hear! Tell me more!"

"I don't know if it was the motion of the ocean or the excitement of being publically exposed, but we had the best sex ever on the water!"

"Hold on! What about public exposure?"

"Oh, yeah, we had sex out on the deck!"

"And people saw you?"

"Oh yah! The other boats that passed by would slow down and sound their horns or the people onboard would whistle and cheer!"

"Oh my God! How exciting! Tell me, what was it like?"

"Well, the first time, I was leaning over the bow pulpit..."

"What's a bow pulpit?"

"It's the railing at the front of the boat. Think Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in Titanic."

"OK, I understand."

"Anyway, I'm leaning over the bow pulpit watching the dolphins and Dennis grabs me from behind! Apparently my ass was too good for him to resist and he wants to fuck me doggy-style! So I spread my legs and arch my back to give him better access. He slides his cock into my pussy and starts pumping away!

"So there I am, bent over the railing with my tits swinging back and forth and Dennis pounding me from the rear, when all of a sudden, a powerboat pulls up alongside us and the guy on-board wants to know directions to the nearest marina. And you know what Dennis does?"

"No, what does he do?"

"He starts giving the guy directions while he continues to fuck me! He carries on a conversation with him like it's no big deal!"

"No way!"

"Yes way! And then they start talking about the sailboat: the length, displacement, who designed it, the cabin amenities, etc. All the while, Dennis is still fucking me!"

"Wow! He must have great stamina and control!"

"That he does! Anyway, they then start talking about the boat's 'maidenhead'. The guy on the powerboat comments on how the one on the sailboat looks to be in prime condition. Dennis agrees and tells him that it's a new accessory for the boat that he's thoroughly enjoyed since bringing on-board!

"The guy then says that a big grease gun is required to keep a maidenhead in good working condition. Dennis tells him that he already has that piece of equipment and that his maidenhead responds well with frequent lubrication."

"And this entire time, you're bent over the railing getting boned by Dennis, and the guy in the powerboat doesn't seem to care?"

"Exactly! They keep talking about this sailboat part."

"Go on!"

"So Dennis and the guy keep talking, only Dennis starts banging me harder and faster! I feel his cock swell slightly, so I know he's getting ready to cum! Then Dennis tells the guy that he really enjoys lubricating his maidenhead with white grease, and that the more grease he can pump through his grease gun the better!

"Dennis starts grunting and I feel his cum filling me up! The sensation then causes me to orgasm and I scream out loud! The guy smiles at me and then tells Dennis that any maidenhead that can be frequently lubricated is a fine piece of equipment! Dennis agrees with him and says that he's very happy with his maidenhead, and that he plans to get a lot of enjoyment out of it! The guy thanks Dennis for the directions and motors away."

"That's an interesting story, but what's a 'maidenhead'?"

"I was wondering the exact same thing. When I asked Dennis, he smiled and told me to look it up online. So I did. I found out that a maidenhead is a carved wooden decoration of a busty woman found at the bow of a ship. But in the case of Dennis' conversation..."

"You were the maidenhead!?"

"Yes! I couldn't believe how naïve I was when they were talking about me that way!"

"Were you mad when you found out?"

"Not at all! I actually found it rather erotic to be sexually objectified like that! I told Dennis that he could lubricate his maidenhead any time he wanted! And he did! He would fill me up every couple of hours, saying that it looked like his maidenhead needed lubrication with his grease gun! My cunt was wet with his cum the entire weekend!"

"So what did you do when you weren't fucking?"

"I would lay out on the deck and sunbath. The heat of the sun's rays and the cool ocean breeze on my nude body felt absolutely invigorating! And when I wasn't sunbathing, Dennis and I just hung out together talking, cuddling, and loving on each other. I've never felt so relaxed or carefree before in my life!"

"Wow! It sounds like you had an awesome weekend! It also sounds like Dennis might be a pretty special guy!?"

"Yah, he's OK. I might keep him around for a little while longer!"

"You're so full of shit!"

"Yah, well, it takes one to know one! So, how was your weekend? You and Sam do anything wild?"

"Let me think..."

Britney told Katie all about her mom's unexpected visit and how she had to hypnotize her. She also filled her in on Sam's BDSM fetish, her makeover, Becky and Silvia's nipple piercings, and how all six of them participated in a group sex game.

"Damn! It sounds like I missed all the fun!"

"Well, my mom wasn't much fun until after I changed her mind."

"Still, it sounds like a really exciting weekend! And I really want to see Sam after her makeover! Where is she anyway? You two are usually joined at the hip!"

"Oh, she needed some time to study. She's got some big exams coming up."

Britney started to get out of bed, but when she stood up she felt dizzy and abruptly sat back down on the bed.

"Are you alright?"

"I feel light-headed."

"When was the last time you fed your symbiont?"

"Friday afternoon."

"It's only been a day and a half. You should be good for at least another day. Did you use any of your powers since then?"

"I hypnotized my mom and healed Becky and Silvia's piercings. That's all."

"Well, maybe that was too much for your symbiont?"

"Yah, maybe. I'll call Chris for a feeding."

"Hold on, Chris?! I thought you didn't want to see him anymore?"

"I don't. I'm just using him to feed my symbiont. I hypnotized him too."

"Really? And how does this work exactly?"

"You'll see..."

Britney picked up her phone and called Chris. "Hello, Chris? This is Britney. I need you to come over now!" Britney ended the call and set down her phone. "He'll be here in about 5 minutes. Do you mind letting him in?"

"Umm, OK. Do I need to leave?"

"No. I doubt he'll even notice you're here."

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "That must be Chris! Let me get into position!" Britney sat down on the edge of the bed, laid back, and spread her legs! "OK, let him in!"

Katie open the door and Chris walked in. He approached Britney on the bed and dropped his pants, releasing his large erection. Without a word, he inserted his cock into Britney's pussy and began pumping. The symbiont quickly took over and began milking his cum. When it was done, it released Chris' cock and sent Britney into orgasm. Chris pulled out, pulled up his pants, and walked out of the room.

Katie couldn't believe her eyes! Not only was she surprised at Chris' mindless behavior, but by Britney's reaction to the feeding. She normally just passed out and writhed on the bed, but this time her entire body began to glow, ever so slightly, as if she was being charged with electricity!

Katie could tell that Britney was experiencing even greater pleasure than ever before! Her nipples were hard, her clit was swollen, and her pussy was dripping wet! She knew that Britney would not believe her, so she took out her camera and filmed her. About 10 minutes later, Britney's orgasm subsided and her consciousness returned.

"Welcome back!"

"Huh?" Britney was breathing heavily and was slightly disoriented.

"I'm not sure where you went or what you were feeling, but it looked like you were really enjoying yourself!"

"Yeah, the orgasm was a lot stronger this time, that's for sure!"

"And more bizarre!"

"What do you mean?"

Katie played the video for her. "See, you're glowing! You've never done that before!"

"Well, maybe the symbiont was healing me or something? You know, because I passed out last night..."

Britney stood up to get dressed. That's when Katie noticed her most obvious change. "Oh my God Britney!"

"What is it?"

"It's your breasts!"

"What about them?"

"They've gotten bigger!"

"Why do keep saying that?"

"Because they have! Look in the mirror and see for yourself!"

Britney faced the mirror and checked herself out. She couldn't believe her eyes! Her breasts had grown in size from a B-cup to a C-cup, and they were even perkier and firmer than before! Even her hips and ass were fuller and shapelier!

"Damn Britney! You're gorgeous!"

"I am?"

"Damn straight you are! You definitely have that porn star body that you always wanted!"

"But I never really wanted it. I was just joking around, you know."

"Well, you need to be careful what you wish for, because it will apparently come true!"

Britney spent a few more minutes admiring herself in the mirror and then decided to get dressed. She had trouble finding clothes that would fit. Her tits were simply too big! She settled a button-down shirt which she tied around her midriff, just below her breasts. That of course only accentuated the size of her tits and created more cleavage. Even the hem on her miniskirt rose up a little higher over her ass.

"I can't go out looking like this!"

"Why not?"

"I look like a tramp!"

"That's never stopped you before!"

"Well, I'm not trolling for sex anymore like I used to."

"Would Sam like how you are dressed?"

"Most definitely!"

"Then don't worry about it! By the way, where are you going?"

"I'm supposed to go see Professor Gordon from our Parapsychology class."

"So you finally decided to meet with him?"

"Sam convinced me to go."

"Well, maybe he'll be able to help?"

"That's exactly what Sam said, but I doubt it."

"You don't sound very enthused."

"Meh..."

"You want me to go with you?"

"Would you? I really didn't want to go by myself."

"OK, give me a few minutes to get ready, and we can go."

Chapter 2: The Interview

On their way to Professor Gordon's office, the two girls talked some more about the events that had occurred over the past few days.

"So, it sounds like you've mastered your hypnosis abilities! How did you know what to do?"

"I'm really not sure. It's like the symbiont is reading my mind and doing it for me. I don't really know how any of it works."

"Have you tried to communicate directly with the symbiont? Maybe you could learn more that way?"

"Fuck no! That's the last thing I need, to start having conversations with myself? They'd lock me up in the loony bin for sure!"

"I was thinking you'd communicate telepathically, but that's none of my business... So tell me, do you feel any different after this last feeding?"

"Yeah! My tits are heavier and my clothes fit tighter!"

"That's not what I meant! Seriously, other than the sexier body, can you sense any other changes?"

"Now that you mention it, I feel like I have more mental clarity."

"How so?"

"Well, ever sense we left the dorms, I've felt like someone has been watching me."

"Really?"

"Yeah! And this person has lustful thoughts about me too!"

"Oh? An admirer?"

"Not exactly. I get the feeling that this person is more jealous of me than anything else."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah! She can't stand the fact that I now have a sexier body than her!"

"So you know it's a female, and... You Bitch! I do not think you're sexier than me!"

"Oh, come on! Admit it!"

"Fuck you!"

"You know you want me! Now more than ever!"

"In your dreams, Slut!"

"You know that denial is the first sign of addiction!"

"Whatever!"

The girls continued to tease each other until they arrived at Professor Gordon's office.

"Well, here we are." Britney knocked on his door. Within seconds the door opened.

"Oh, Miss Davis and Miss Grant! Come in please! Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me!" Professor Gordon motioned for the girls to have a seat on his couch. He sat down at his desk across from them.

His office looked very academic, as one would suspect of a psychology professor. There were shelves full of books covering all of the walls, and papers strewn across his desk and throughout the office.

"Please excuse the mess! There's never quite enough time in the day for tidying up." Professor Gordon found his notebook and pen, and readied himself for the interview. "Now then, before we begin, I'd like to..."

His sentence was cut short as he realized how provocatively the girls on the couch in front of him were dressed, especially Britney! From where he was sitting, he could see her pussy under her skirt and most of her breasts! He was clearly embarrassed and tried to cover up his social blunder. He struggled to find the words to continue, the girls had him completely distracted!

Britney connected to his mind and veiled their appearance from him. Suddenly, Britney and Katie stopped being sexually alluring. He could still physically see the girls' exposed cleavage, but the sight no longer triggered a sexual response.

"What did you just do?"

"I altered your mental perception of us."

"And how exactly did you do that?"

"I concentrated on the thoughts in your mind that were distracting you and I suppressed them."

"Absolutely amazing! Are you actively suppressing them, or is it something you turn on and off passively?"

"I'm consciously suppressing your thoughts. If I wanted them to be permanent, I would need to hypnotize you."

"So, mind control and hypnosis..." The professor started writing in his notebook. "Miss Davis, would you mind not suppressing my thoughts for a moment, so I can make a comparative analysis?"

"Sure..." Britney stopped controlling the professor's mind and he immediately became aroused by the girls' appearance.

"OK Miss Davis, that's enough!"

Britney began suppressing his thoughts again. He regained his composure and began writing in his notebook.

"OK, you've demonstrated mind reading, mind control, and you also claim to be able to hypnotize. Would you mind demonstrating hypnosis on Miss Grant for me?"

Katie immediately refused. "No way! She's not allowed to that to me ever again! What she did was so humiliating!"

"Oh come on, that was funny!"

"It was not!"

"Ladies please! Let's not argue. Since hypnosis is another form of mind control, I'll take your word for it for now."

"Thank you!" Katie glared at Britney.

"Miss Davis, you know from our studies in class that mind reading, mind control, and hypnosis are examples of telepathic abilities. And that telepathy is the transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction. Can you tell me what ability allows a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction?"

"Telekinesis."

"Correct! But more specifically, psychokinesis. Have you experienced any psychokinetic abilities?"

"Yes, but it's not something I've practiced very much. I've only been able to move small lightweight objects."

"Could you demonstrate that for me? How about moving this pen?" Britney concentrated on the pen and, just like before, made it stand up, move, and levitate.

"Marvelous! Do you mind if I record this?"

The professor reached for his smartphone, but Britney immediately knocked it off the desk onto the floor with her mind.

"No! I told you before that I'm not here to help justify your field of study, and I won't become a lab rat to be tested and dissected! I need your help in developing and controlling my abilities!"

"Please Miss Davis, you're being selfish! Your abilities are a gift and need to be shared with the academic world!"

"I'm being selfish?! Professor Gordon, I think we're done here! Katie, let's go!" The girls stood up and headed for the door.

"Miss Davis! Please reconsider!"

"No, Professor Gordon! You're the one who needs to reconsider! If you decide that you truly want to help me, let me know. And remember, I'll know if you're telling the truth or not! Good Day!" And with that, Britney and Katie left his office.

Britney was fuming mad. "I knew he wouldn't be able to help me! And he had the audacity to call me selfish?!"

"He's probably been ridiculed his entire life for studying a so-called phony science. You provided the opportunity for him to finally prove to the world that he isn't a wash-up. Give the guy some slack."

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!"

"Britney, you're my best friend and I'll always be on your side! But in this situation, maybe you were being a little bit selfish. I mean, what does he get for helping you? Maybe he needs a little help in return?"

Britney knew Katie was right, but she wasn't in the mood to agree with her. "Whatever! You're just still jealous that I'm sexier than you!"

"Bitch please! I've lived sexy a lot longer than you! Just because you magically sprouted some bigger tits and a plumper butt doesn't make you an expert!"

"Oh really?! Do I hear a hint of competition in your voice?"

"Are you suggesting some sort of sexy show-down?"

"Only if you need an audience to prove you're wrong!"

"You're on Bitch! Anytime, anywhere!"

About that time Britney and Katie passed by a group of guys hanging out on the lawn. There were twelve of them and they were just waiting for the next diversion, which had just arrived!

Chapter 3: The Show Down

The guys immediately noticed the girls and began whistling and cat-calling! Some of the guys even recognized Katie from when she had gone door to door soliciting cum for her fake sorority initiation.

"Hey, I know her! She's got some fine titties!"

"I'm ready to donate again if you are!"

Britney glanced over at Katie, "What are they going on about?"

"That time when I collected cum for your pudding fiasco!"

"Oh, yeah... What do you say we let them decide who's sexier? They're already riled up, why not make it worth their while?"

"Sure! Why not?"

Britney and Katie strolled over to the lawn and stood in the middle of the guys.

"Hey guys! What are you all doing?" Britney asked bashfully.

"Just hanging out, waiting for some beautiful girls, like yourselves, to brighten our day!" answered one of the guys.

Britney and Katie pretended to be embarrassed.

"Well, if you all aren't too busy, maybe you'd be willing to help us?" asked Katie.

"Anything for you two lovely ladies!"

"Well, Britney and I were just arguing over who had the sexier body, and..."

Britney interrupted her, "And we were wondering if you guys would be willing to judge between us!"

"I think that's something we could help you with. What do you think guys?" Everyone of course agreed. "So how do you want us to judge you?"

Woreign
Woreign
48 Followers