Paranormal Research Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of here, Rachelle!" I yelled. I feared that the sweet woman had just ensured that she would be destroyed forever in front of her precious daughter's eyes. Desperate to distract Eris, I tried to squirm under the goddess to get to my knife, but the thighs that she clamped about my waist were far too strong for my hand to get under them and access my pocket. In desperation, I threw a punch at the goddess' solar plexus that would have broken through several inches of wood or floored a very strong man. The massive shock of the blow jarred my bones from my knuckles all the way up to my shoulder. Not surprisingly, the punch was even less effective than the musket-ball had been. The goddess seemed to neither notice nor care.

Rachelle was on a knee, her smoking flintlock still clenched in her trembling hands as she stared wide-eyed at the goddess that she had just shot. "Get away from him, witch! I rebuke you in the name of the Living God!" she yelled boldly. "Cherise! Run!" she yelled at her daughter as she leaped to her feet. Cherise began desperately searching for handholds to try to climb the gate, but could not find enough of them to make any real progress.

I was in utter terror for Rachelle's safety as she bounded towards where the goddess had me pinned to the ground. Rachelle lunged forward, gripping the musket by the barrel like a cudgel. Her pretty face was taut with fear and anger, her eyes narrowed with the protective rage of a mother bear defending her family. I had only known her for a day, but I would have gladly sacrificed my own life and even my soul to prevent her from sacrificing hers for me. Desperately, I struck the goddess again and again with my painful and now bleeding fists, staining her white garments with spots of my own blood and thrashing beneath her desperately as she straddled me impassively, easily pinning me to the ground.

Eris looked at Rachelle with annoyance as the beautiful French settler brought the musket around in a wicked arc aimed at her head. "Since when is the Abrahamic God the only one that counts as living?" she asked as she casually raised a hand, grabbing the wooden stock of the antique weapon. She caught it as easily and as painlessly as if it had been a gently tossed tennis ball. The sudden shock of the goddess' hand stopping the weapon jarred it from Rachelle's hands, and for a long moment the two stared wordlessly at one another. Eris' face revealed naked animosity, while Rachelle's face revealed dogged, almost suicidal courage in the face of mortal danger.

There was a sickening crunch as Eris smoothly and easily crushed her hand around the musket's sturdy maple stock, pulverizing and grinding the hard wood into jagged splinters using the thin, pale fingers that had only moments ago been wrapped around my throat.

Striking the goddess with my fists was proving utterly ineffective, and I could not reach my knife. Desperate and despairing, for perhaps the first time in my life I reduced myself to begging for mercy. "Don't hurt her! Please! I'll do anything!"

Eris dropped the mangled flintlock musket and looked at me, a thin smile on her lips. "I won't harm her for now, as long as you remain cooperative. My business is with you, mortal. Not her," the goddess said. The cultured, intelligent tone had returned to her voice. She made a careless gesture towards Rachelle and Cherise, and both of them froze as stiff as the statues around them.

"What do you want?" I growled. My heart sank at the thought of the unspeakable and undeserved tortures that the cruel goddess might inflict upon sweet Cherise and Rachelle. I couldn't give up on them without a fight. My hand wiggled between the immovable flesh of her thigh and the unyielding bone of my right hip as I tried desperately and ineffectively to reach my knife.

The goddess smirked. "What I want is for you to give up your foolish plans regarding that knife in your pocket. I can see that Dionysus put some very powerful blessings on it, and it would hurt badly enough to make me very angry in the unlikely event that a mortal like you succeeded in striking me with it. But Dionysus would be a fool to challenge me even if he were here himself. It would be impossible for a knife that he had blessed to kill me. Did you know that his mother was a mortal, like you? Maybe that's why he has such a weakness for your kind."

She was sitting above me, straddling me and looking down at me with amusement. Her garment was thin and torn, and despite the goddess' superhuman strength, her body felt warm, feminine, and in most ways not entirely unlike a human being's through my clothing. But there was also something more; an almost electrical aura of invisible, rippling, pulsating energy that flowed from her everywhere her body contacted me.

Her large, luminous eyes flashed fearfully as she gloated over me. "Mortals are always foolishly praying that the gods will curse them with wisdom, so listen to me and I will teach you real truth regarding the physical universe of which, through mere chance, you happen to be a hopelessly tiny part. Chaos is the natural form of all that is true or beautiful in the physical realm, and all things that are you regard as real are nothing but fleeting illusions waiting to become chaotic nothingness. Disorder is the natural and most permanent state of all worldly things. Embrace that, mortal, and you will understand the nature of your reality itself. Everything you see in your world is meaningless, ephemeral, and evanescent, made for no ultimate purpose other than that of changing from one state into another and ultimately ceasing to exist, becoming as one with the beautiful swirling chaos from which your reality was formed. In short, mortal, if you cannot embrace chaos and the changes that you mistakenly perceive as destruction, then you are denying the very nature of your physical existence. Only your spiritual existence, which mortals mostly ignore, really has any permanence to it. Your species is a new arrival on your isolated little planet, and the eventual extinction of your species is, of course, an undeniable inevitability. It's just a question of when."

I was listening, but wondering why she was giving me a lecture in depressing philosophy. She gazed at me intently, as though waiting for a response. Unsure of what to say, I simply nodded.

"Like angels, demons, and gods, you mortals have a spiritual aspect to your nature that makes you much more interesting than most of your surroundings. That spiritual nature also means that there are very meaningful and far-reaching spiritual implications for human thoughts and actions. Your kind can even mate with gods or demons to produce offspring, which is almost unprecedented among the other beasts." She seemed to put unusual emphasis on the last sentence.

"Gods and goddesses, like myself, can harness the power of human life forces the way that my half-brother, Dionysus who you call Acratophorus, is doing through the link between himself and your armband. There are also, however, ancient enemies of the gods that have plotted against us, and we against them, since long before the creation of the matter that your universe is made of. Demons and devils have learned to feed upon the power of mortals' fear, anger, jealousy, and hatred, and they have become very adept at spreading these negative emotions through your world. They have done so until World War Three has become entirely unavoidable. Every day, human, the gods grow weaker as humans abandon goodness and engage in selfishness and cruelty against one another, while the legions of Hell become mightier from the combined sins of your race. As your planet's human population continues to grow, your ability to nourish the demons grows proportionately, and soon the events that will surround World War Three would become such that they might potentially upset the eternal balance of the multiverse. The sins of mortals could even potentially give demons the power to destroy the gods in the same way that the gods once destroyed the Titans."

"Listen, mortal. The soul of a human being gives at least the essence of your kind a sort of immortality, in a sense. I'm not acting to dissolve the existence of human souls, and the souls of those already born shall reside forever in the same afterlife that your kind all go to after a few years of life on your Earth anyway. All that would really change would be that no more human souls would arrive in the afterlife. But World War Three must happen now, before the fear, rage, and hatred of the human race can reach the catastrophic levels I have described! I can promise you that it shall be an honorable and suitable end to the epic of your race, human."

"There are some very powerful deities that love human beings, but are not intervening on either side regarding the survival of your race because they are more interested in your spiritual state than your physical one, and they don't believe that demons could ever become a serious threat to them. Dionysus, however, is actively working to prevent World War Three. My foolish half-brother is clearly either ignoring or failing to see the danger in postponing the inevitable annihilation of human life on your planet! He is using all of the spiritual energy you are generating for him to try in his own clumsy, drunken, ham-handed way to increase peace and good-will among humans. It is far too little, far too late. It's an unreliable and tediously slow stop-gap measure at best, and we don't have time to see if it could even begin to work. By his refusal to allow me to inspire World War Three now, Dionysus is risking the continued existence of reality as we know it in exchange for a few more years of life for mortals."

Eris stopped talking and looked at me contemplatively. "I can see your thoughts. You aren't willing to actively help me bring about the end of your species, and you're not willing to stop working with my half-brother, are you? Hope and optimism are two great strengths of the human race, but I'm afraid that in this case they could be your downfall. I'm certain that Dionysus will be pleased by your loyalty. But I'm afraid that your willing cooperation won't be necessary. You shall serve me, mortal. Willingly or not," she mused.

She smiled a wicked and predatory grin that chilled me to the bone as her luminous eyes bored into me as though analyzing my very soul for some inscrutable purpose. She hooked a finger into the neckline of my t-shirt, slowly stretching the fabric away from my skin. Slowly, a stream of swirling white smoke began to curl upwards from the darkening knit cotton of my shirt. The finger that had felt like a normal digit only moments before began to burn its way through the fabric of my shirt as though it were made of glowing hot steel. Her finger traveled down my chest, leaving the charred and smoking fabric to fall away and gradually exposing my naked thorax and abdomen to the hot, dry air.

Eris grinned malevolently as her hand approached the waistband of my pants. "You aren't going to try to get away from me if I get off of you for a moment, are you? It would be a shame for you to leave me here with no one to entertain me but your two lady friends." I felt a chill travel down my spine at her implied threat. She raised her hips off of me, and gently lowered a long fingernail to my chest. The digit felt cool to the touch as she slowly and lazily traced it in a meandering path down from my left pectoral muscle, down my abdomen and belly button, and arriving at the buckle of my sturdy military-issue nylon belt.

Hooking the finger beneath the sturdy woven nylon of my belt, she grinned wickedly as reeking black smoke began to rise from the burning fabric. Her finger effortlessly melted and cut through both my thick belt and the sturdy cargo pants beneath it, exposing my vulnerable but unharmed flesh. Then she reached for the neckline of her own garment. With a single violent gesture, she ripped it down the middle and cast it from herself.

The goddess stood above me, tall, powerful, nude and majestically beautiful. Her pallid body reflecting the blue moonlight like polished marble. Her breasts were small and firm, coming to points with proud nipples surrounded with ashen aureolas that were distinguished more by their texture than by a difference in color from the rest of her flesh. My gaze traveled down her slender, healthy abdomen which was flat and rippling with well-defined muscles beneath the snow-colored skin. Finally, my gaze came to the juncture between her long, statuesque legs. Eris' nether regions were entirely hairless, and as unnaturally achromatic as the rest of her body. She stood over my face, and I looked up at her genitalia and perfect ass. Slowly and fluidly, with superhuman muscular control, she lowered her hips until the smooth, warm flesh of her hairless vulva was pressed hard against my lips. "Lick me!" she hissed.

I began hesitantly tonguing her slit as she slowly ground the exquisitely smooth and soft flesh against my mouth. My hesitancy soon evaporated as her glistening juices trickled from her crevice and and into my mouth like drops of enchanted liquified starlight. The aroma and taste of the goddess' miraculous reproductive tract were impossibly, consummately wonderful, like nothing that I had ever experienced or even imagined before. It was as if the summation of all that was desirable and magnificent in the universe could be condensed into a miraculous liquid, which I lapped with gusto. I reached up with my hands, grabbing Eris' soft, smooth butt cheeks in my hands and pulling her vulva closer to me. She moaned appreciatively as her magical fluids drove me wild with need and infatuation; I would have willingly drowned myself between her legs if she had let me.

As her precious, sacred fluids trickled down my throat, I could sense a change come over my mind that should have alarmed me, but didn't. Eris was becoming my entire universe as I suckled at the juncture between her soft white legs, and all that mattered to me was my complete and unconditional need to give myself to this amazing being in my entirety, regardless of what consequences might come.

Her pleasure was shared with me through a link between us that I could neither understand nor describe, and it engulfed the two of us in a glowing halo of light as we climbed together towards the shared bliss of her orgasm. I licked and sucked between her legs like a madman, my frenzied tongue working tirelessly to please this beautiful creature as she ground her most sensitive and intimate parts against me. When her primal screams of pleasure echoed through the small courtyard, I felt a jubilant sense of exhilaration and triumph as the goddess experienced her orgasm.

She pulled away from my face, a trail of her magical, glimmering juices clinging to my mouth and forming a narrow liquid filament that briefly connected me to her beautiful vulva through a visible, physical link. I held her ass cheeks, trying to pull her back to me. I needed more of her! I would die without more of that miraculous pussy! I would do anything for more of her. Anything. She looked down at me with cruel triumph in her face.

Eris gazed out into the courtyard at the statue-still forms of Rachelle and Cherise. With a gesture of her hand, both of them were caught up into the air by some unseen force, and swept over to where Eris sat straddling my waist.

Cherise blinked, clearly disoriented. "What are you doing?" she asked in a frightened voice.

Eris smiled wickedly at her. "I want you to watch as I breed with your soul-mate. I want you to witness and be part of the conception of my daughter. I want you to be a part of the act that shall be the beginning of the end for the human race. And more than that, since we have so much spiritual energy gathered here for the creation of my daughter, I wanted to share a bit of it with you before we put it to its final use. It's only fair, since the two of you helped generate some of it. Yes, dear. Even some of the power you sacrificed your cherished virginity to create is here around us now, and shall soon be concentrated and nourished inside of my womb."

The light that surrounded Eris and I was still there, glowing and pulsing like a living being. She looked down at me. "I imagine that my half-brother now knows that energy can flow both ways through the link that he has with your armband! Can you even comprehend the quantity of energy required to create the immortal frame of a goddess? The energy that we shall use to create your daughter is here, surrounding us. This is her essence, drawn from the energy of Dionysus through your armband! Consider yourself blessed, mortal. Few mortals ever get to father a goddess, and perhaps no mortal before yourself has ever taken part in a more significant event than our coupling shall be. Through you and your link with Dionysus, I have drained him of his power to thwart me, and together we shall create a mighty being that shall tip the balance of power so far in my favor that my will shall be done on earth as it is here."

"No!" screamed Rachelle, rushing towards us. As she did so, a glowing filament of transparent light from the aura that surrounded us wrapped around her waist, lifting her into the air. She struggled against it, fighting to free herself as sweet young Cherise ran to assist her. A second tendril of energy split from the luminous field of pulsating light, wrapping around Cherise's waist and lifting her high into the air beside her mother as she sobbed and beat against it ineffectually with her small fists. More, smaller tendrils of energy reached for the women. Rachelle gasped as fine, glowing streams of energy tenderly caressed her pretty face. Suddenly, Cherise screamed as a scintillating tentacle of pulsating blue light groped roughly against her leg as it began to lift her dress.

I remembered the powerful intoxicating feeling of Eris' vaginal fluids as I saw Rachelle cease to struggle against the writhing tentacles that were ripping her clothing from her. Her pretty mouth was wrapped obscenely around a large, phallic tendril as she fellated it with obvious enjoyment. Clearly she could breathe through it despite its apparently solid nature if the movements I could see deep within her throat were any indication. Beside her, Cherise's clothing was being roughly torn from her small, gangly, teenaged body as the girl struggled valiantly. Her small breasts with their tender pink nipples came into view, and then her narrow, bony hips. She thrashed against the glowing tentacles of energy, the curves of her delicate butt being clearly visible along with the vulva of her recently-deflowered vagina with its sparse covering of blonde pubic hair.

Cherise looked over at her mother, seeing a thick, throbbing, muscular appendage of glowing spiritual power pistoning lubriciously into Rachelle's soft, wet vagina, while a second smaller one squirmed into the woman's tight anus. Cherise's eyes grew wide as she watched every available orifice in her mother being vigorously fucked, and she saw with dismay that Rachelle was clearly returning the thrusts with obvious pleasure.

"No! Oh, God, don't let this happen to us! No!" Cherise sobbed, her piercing, heart-wrenching screams jarring both Rachelle and I out of our sexual stupor. In horror we turned to see the pretty teenager struggling desperately against the bonds that held her as a thick, writhing appendage silenced her screams as it forced itself obscenely into her mouth. She knew what was coming long before two thick filaments of transparent energy wrapped lewdly around her legs. Cherise strained and struggled to keep her tender white thighs together as the tentacles mercilessly forced her slender legs apart. Tears rolled down the teenager's reddening, agonized face as two more glowing filaments groped her sensitive inner thighs and soft round butt cheeks as they traveled inexorably towards the tender entrances to her ass and her pussy.