Parasite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers

She was walking rapidly now and she could feel her swelling belly starting to bounce as she moved. She walked and breathed and her hands steadied her on the bar. More pressure and she felt her belly grown even more. She had tuned Linda out now, not hearing her anymore as her mind centered around her own plight.

She was at a slow jog now and her belly was starting to bounce painfully but she gritted her teeth when she felt the pressure increase again. She had one more cycle to take and she continued to jog. Looking over at Linda she saw her laying on the floor crying. Her legs pulled up trying to cradle her swollen belly. But Jill looked straight ahead again. Her pussy was running a steady stream of juice as the side effects from the pink liquid took hold completely now.

The last of the pink fluid was being forced into her ass now. Her belly was painfully swollen and she could feel it bounce every time one of her feet came down. Her hands gripped tighter as the machine forced compressed air into her ass. She could feel the painful burping inside her belly as she continued to jog. The wetness down the insides of her legs was down to her feet now.

She was aware of everything as the fluid heightened her senses. She could feel the balloon between her ass cheeks as it pulled harder on the inside balloon. She could feel the pain in her swollen stomach every time her belly bottomed. She had tears in her eyes now too. But her arousal was like none she had ever felt before. She still felt no sympathy for Linda who was now enduring her enema with loud moans.

The bag above Linda was also now empty. Jill started slowing the treadmill down and her mind seemed as if she was almost in a trance. She could feel her bladder was to the point of exploding but she held herself until the treadmill stopped moving. Reaching back she disconnected herself from the machine and stepped down.

Her belly was painfully stretched but she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She somehow loved what she was feeling. Her clit was hard and swollen and it took all her willpower not to drop her hand to it. She stepped over to where Linda was still laying on the ground sobbing. Moving the bucket back she climbed on it and reached for the empty enema bag hanging above her.

Stepping down she closed the clamp and spread her legs. Holding the bag between her legs she started pissing into the bag. She smiled when she saw that it was over a pint. Climbing back on the bucket she hung the bag as high as before and climbed back down. Moving the bucket to the side she lowered herself slowly to her knees.

She could feel the enema moving inside her belly and she reached down and rolled Linda onto her back. She could smell her sex as she opened her legs and hovered over Linda's face. Lowering herself down she rubbed her clit over the bridge of Linda's nose. She could feel Linda reach for her with her mouth and she lowered herself more. The pleasure shot through her clit as she felt the tip of Linda's tongue make contact.

She felt her cunt gush as a wave of wetness washed over Linda's face. Jill could feel her orgasm getting closer. Pushing down harder with her clit she could feel Linda's nose pushing around the nozzle still pumped up in her ass. As if just remembering she reached for the clamp holding her piss in the enema bag above Linda. She felt mean as she opened the clamp full flow hoping she would be able to feel Linda scream as well as hear her.

She wasn't disappointed when Linda screamed again. Meanness was still in Jill's mind as her climax hit like a locomotive. She pushed down hard on Linda's stomach several times as she looked up and watched the bag go flat again. Linda sobbed into Jill's open cunt and she felt herself pushing warm piss into Linda's mouth. She smiled when the wailing stopped and she felt Linda's tongue back on her swollen clit.

She could feel Linda's mouth work as she swallowed the warm piss into her already bloated guts. And then for the first time in her life, Jill did something she had never done before. She lowered her mouth to another woman's cunt. She could see the wetness running down between Linda's ass cheeks and around the nozzle pumped up in her ass.

She could smell the musky scent coming from Linda's spread twat. Using her hands she pushed Linda's legs even farther apart. The white cream running from Linda's cunt had a strong smell and it was then that Jill realized that Linda wasn't just aroused, but she was in heat.

Jill lowered herself so she could feel Linda's hard belly with her tits and she hoped Linda could feel her belly too. She started with the tip of her tongue and felt Linda jump when it made contact with the swollen clit. Her nose a half-inch from the open lips. She couldn't help herself but she started kissing the engorged lips and swiping gently with her tongue. The taste of the excited pussy only made Jill more aroused.

Jill could hear the moans coming from under her. Linda was pushing up harder with her mouth and Jill adjusted her hips to give her better access. Jill could feel Linda starting to shaking and was amazed when she started lifting her legs into the air. Linda spread her legs wide and Jill could now run her tongue all the way down the open cunt.

The white cream had a strong smell but a sweet taste and it ran nonstop from the bottom of Linda's cunt. Jill drove her tongue up inside of Linda's cunt making sure that some part of her face or mouth was always in contact with the swollen clit. Jill felt Linda start shaking harder and knew her climax was only seconds away. Shifting position suddenly Jill felt the huge enema in her own colon shift as she moved forward on her knees.

Linda held her legs open trying to drive herself over the top as the hard climax neared. Jill's dropped her fingers to the slimy swollen clit and rubbed hard and at the same time, she dropped her full weight onto Linda's swollen belly. Linda's scream was a mix of unleashed pleasure and extreme agony. Jill could see Linda's asshole pushing out trying to force the big balloon inside her rectum out. But the nozzle held.

Jill felt the meanness return and she slowly started lifting herself and slowly dropping her full weight back onto Linda's stomach. She knew that the agony of the enema in Linda's colon had only been dulled due to the climax but now she wanted Linda to feel it full bore again. Squeezing with her legs and pushing with her hands along with sitting she watched Linda's asshole move out and in, the nozzle doing what it was supposed to do. Linda sobbed uncontrollably as the agony in her guts rose.

Jill's own stomach gurgled as she shifted her weight. The arousal she was feeling in her body from the pink fluid she held in her ass was heightening even more. Using her hands she pushed herself up using Linda's swollen stomach. "Oh god!" Linda screamed as her belly took the weight.

Jill stepped over Linda and stood with her eyes closed. Her hands cradled her swollen belly and she reveled in the feel of her full colon. Looking back at Lind she watched her pushing herself to her knees and then to her feet. Tears ran down Linda's cheeks nonstop and Jill watched Linda's belly swell just above her pelvic bone as the massive enema settled against the nozzle. Holding her hand out Linda took it and they started walking towards the door that leads out into the backyard.

As they walked slowly out into the backyard Linda suddenly stopped and bent over and grabbed her swollen stomach and vomited. Jill watched as Linda heaved several times and was finally able to get control of herself.

"That enema is definitely mean," Jill said. Linda nodded and walked to the corner of the yard and stood waiting for what was going to happen next. They both heard the loud gurgle from Jill's huge stomach and she straightened a bit when she felt it inside.

"Spread your legs and bend over," Jill said. Linda whimpered and spread her legs. Bending over she rested her hands on her knees and waited. She felt Jill take hold of the nozzle and then heard the hiss and felt the balloon between her ass cheeks shrink. She felt a hard tug as Jill pulled on the nozzle and she heard her laugh. She could feel that her rectum was coned out as she heard the hiss and felt the balloon inside shrinking. Then the blissful feeling of the nozzle leaving her asshole.

The glycerin made Linda push hard once the enema started moving. Jill stepped back as a long brown fountain of liquified shit blew from Linda's ass and flew several feet out into the yard. Loud watery farts followed as Linda stayed bent over feeling the relief in her tormented colon. Jill watched with a smile on her face as several soft lumps shot from Linda's slobbering asshole.

Jill could feel the slick wetness that was sliding down the inside of her thighs nonstop. She could feel more cramps move through her full guts but for some reason, she still wanted to hold the big enema inside her ass. She loved the feeling of the sexual arousal she felt and knew it would only increase with time. Her clit was swollen and extremely sensitive and she had the euphoric feeling of wanting to be bred.

Linda straightened herself and stood stretching her stomach trying to bring the rest of the enema down. Bending over slightly she pushed another small squirt of smelly brown slime out of her softened asshole. The back of her thighs were streaked with brown and she could smell everything that had come out of her bowels. She felt better now that the torturous enema was out of her stomach but she silently hoped that this would not be the end of the afternoon.

Jill stood several feet away from her caressing her still swollen belly with her hands. Linda was surprised by the look of bliss on Jill's face but she also saw the glint of evil in the corners of her eyes. "Pick up your nozzle," Jill said to Linda as she turned and started walking toward the hose hanging on the garage wall. "I'm not done with your ass yet."

Picking up the nozzle, Linda turned to follow Jill. She heard the splashing sound a couple of seconds before she could figure out what it was. Then she saw the flow of urine washing down the inside of Jill's legs. She watched as Jill emptied her bladder as she walked, the nozzle in her ass swinging from side to side. Smiling, Linda relaxed her own bladder as she walked across the yard to join Jill.

"Turn around," Jill told her. Turning around she heard the sound of the water and then the warm spray on the back of her legs. "Now bend over and pull your ass open." Bending over Linda reached back and pulled her smelly ass cheeks open. She felt the spray hit her exposed rectum and pussy and it felt good.

"Get down on your knees and keep your ass spread," Jill told her. Dropping to her knees Linda reached back again and puller her ass cheeks open again. "Get your forehead on the ground. You know how to take an enema." Lowering her forehead to the ground and holding her ass spread, Linda felt vulnerable. But she knew her clit was swollen and the wetness she was starting to feel was real.

Linda could hear Jill moving behind her and could hear the hose moving in the grass. Then a cool stream of water running down over her spread anus. Her rectum involuntarily tightened and loosened and she closed her eyes and listened to what Jill was saying to her.

"I'm going to shove this hose up your ass. The pressure is slow so you won't fill very fast," Jill said. Linda felt the brass end and tried to relax her rectum so she could take it inside. On the third try, Jill was able to breach Linda's asshole and smiled when she saw the hole close tightly around the hose.

"Rub your clit," Jill told her. "I'm not taking that hose out or turning it off until we have both cum." Linda moaned and reached back for her swollen clit. She could feel the water getting colder as her belly slowly filled. Her fingers were making fast circles on her swollen clit. Her eyes were closed as she felt her climax starting to build inside her core.

Linda heard Jill step in front of her and opened her eyes to see Jill's pretty bare feet under her face. Looking up she could see Jill's wet cunt. Pushing herself up with her free hand she could smell the deep musk that was coming from between Jill"s spread legs. The wet swollen lips and the engorged clit were only inches from her face and she opened her mouth and waited for Jill to lower herself down.

Linda's mouth was actually trembling when her tongue first made contact with the inflamed twat. The taste and the smell only drove her fingers faster. Jill's legs were bowed and her hips were jerking forward. The slick wetness was nonstop as it slid from between Jill's spread lips. Her hand was on the back of Linda's head pulling her in harder against her jerking pelvis.

Linda could feel her colon slowly stretching now as the hose forced more cold water into her. She was far from uncomfortable and knew she could take a lot more. Her fingers never stopped making circles on her clit. She felt the balloon between Jill's ass cheeks move and she turned her head trying to see what was happening.

The nozzle was pulled to one side as Jill fought to find the inflator bulbs. Holding herself up with her knees she reached both hands trying to make Jill spread her legs more. Turning her head so she was almost looking straight up she heard the hiss and then watched the most beautiful rectum open and let the nozzle slide out. A burst of pink fluid followed almost immediately. Linda watched the beautiful rectum open again and a steady flow of pink fluid flowed from it unchecked.

Her fingers were back on her own clit now making fast hard circles and her mouth hard on Jill's wet slobbering cunt. Her guts were starting to become uncomfortable as the hose kept forcing more and more cold water deeper into her colon. Jill's pelvis was rocking hard against Linda's mouth as her climax got closer. A strong-smelling fluid flowed continuously, almost like she was pissing.

The pink fluid was coming in squirts now from her asshole and several times had washed down Linda's chin. Then the loud scream as Jill climaxed. several hard jets of fluid flew from her ass as her stomach tightened and relaxed. Linda's climax was still building but much slower now as her guts were starting to become painful.

Jill was breathing hard as she walked back behind Linda. Her asshole was still slobbering pink fluid and she did nothing to try and stop it. Linda dropped her forehead back onto the ground hoping the angle would ease what she was starting to feel and it did a little but not a whole lot.

Suddenly Linda's guts exploded in agony. "Ahhh!!!" she screamed and fell forward.

"Make yourself cum bitch!" she heard Jill hiss her. Laying more on her side she lifted her leg and rubbed harder in her swollen clit. Her belly was hard now and the pain was driving her climax closer. She could feel herself going over the edge when her guts exploded in agony again. Her climax hit like a freight train and she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ahhh, Oh Fuuuck!!!!"

She lay there panting when she felt Jill pull the hose out of her ass. She just relaxed and let the cold water flow from her asshole. She laid there for almost 15 minutes just letting her body push the cold water out. Slowly she pushed herself to her feet and stood for a minute or so just in case she wasn't done. She slowly started walking towards the garage door looking for Jill.

She found Jill in the kitchen putting newspaper on the floor at the end of the wooden table. Several pieces of light cotton rope were at each corner of the table and a thick inviting looking towel was spread out over the top. She couldn't help but notice the large can of butter-flavored Crisco that sat on the counter. She felt her rectum tighten as she looked around the room.

"We can rest for a bit," Jill said. " would you like a beer?" Linda nodded and watch Jill walk to the refrigerator. Jill handed Linda one of the cold beers and both naked women sat down on a stool beside the counter.

"You know what I'm going to do to you, don't you?" Jill asked.

"I hope you're going to shove your hand up my ass," Linda answered.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do," Jill said. "But the thing is when I'm through I want you to shove your hand up my ass too. I want to know what it feels like," she added.

"And if it gets to be too much? Are you going to want a safe word?" Linda asked. Jill took another drink of her beer and set it on the counter.

"What about you? Are you going to want a safe word?" Jill asked back.

"Hell no," Linda said. "I've fantasized about getting a fist up my ass for a long time and now I'm going to get it. And I don't care how loud I scream or how much I kick I don't want you to stop until your hand is in," she added.

"Same here. I want the same thing. No stopping until it's in," Jill said. They each took the last swallow from the bottles and set them on the counter. Linda walked to the end of the table and laid herself over the top. Jill made fast work with the ropes using her military training in rope tieing.

Linda's hands were pulled to the corners of the table and her feet were tied to the legs of the table effectively spreading her legs. Linda could feel her cunt getting wet again as Jill started spreading the Crisco between her ass cheeks and over her rectum. Jill stopped long enough to smear her hands and arms with the Crisco so once she was in she wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Linda felt the first finger slide in and she moaned. As she had told Jill her fantasy was about to come true. Jill was gentle but firm as she shoved the 2nd finger in alongside the first. Linda's asshole was still fairly soft from the enemas so Jill found herself making good headway.

Linda could feel her rectum opening up every time jill pushed back in. And silently she hoped Jill like what she saw. Jill's hand was moving fast and it never stopped. A short hard jab and then a twist. Pull back a bit then another fast jab and twist. Linda could feel her asshole losing the battle and when Jill stopped and dipped her hand back into the can of Crisco she knew it was getting close.

Linda felt her rectum yield to the 4th finger. The short hard jabs were taking a toll on her sphincter and she felt it yield even more when Jill curled her thumb in. She was pulling hard on the ropes now trying to pull her feet off the floor. Her head was back and her mouth was open. A long slow wail was starting from deep inside her when she felt the last hard jab and felt her ass yield the last little bit.

Jill's hand was in and Linda found herself shaking and she could feel her back wanting to hump up. The loud cry never emerged from Linda's mouth and was replaced with a soft whimper. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you," Linda whispered.

Jill held her hand still for a few seconds before she moved it again. Slowly pushing it in a bit deeper and then gently pulling it back out to Linda's rectum. She pulled a little harder and watched Linda's hold cone out over her wrist. She pushed gently back in going just a little deeper this time.

"Are you going to fist fuck me or what!!?" Linda almost screamed. Jill smiled and slowly closed her fist inside of Linda's ass. Without warning, Jill pushed in hard. She felt her fist go in even deeper than before. She could feel the soft but tight lining of Linda's intestines.

She watched Linda's back start humping up and she knew she was in deep enough for Linda to feel her good. She pulled her hand back just as brutal till she felt the rectum stretching out then back in fast and hard. "Is that what you want you little cunt!!?" Jill asked through clenched teeth. She was starting to get her mean streak back and she wanted Linda to know it.

"Deeper you bitch. I want to cum!!!" Linda screamed. Jill drove her fist back into Linda's guts 3 more times before Linda threw her head back and screamed. It came from deep inside and the climax was like none Linda had ever felt. Jill's hand was on the way back down and she never even slowed it down when she ripped it from Linda's rectum.

Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers