Parasite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda humped her back hard one more time and collapsed on the table. She had passed out from the extreme sensations going on inside her all at once. Jill could hear her ragged deep breathing so she wasn't too concerned about her passing out. She reached down and pulled Linda's ass cheeks apart and looked at her still gaping asshole.

A large smelly glop of mucus dropped onto the newspapers between her feet. Yeah, that asshole was defiantly going to be sore for a few days. Linda moaned and slowly picked her head up. She looked around still a bit disorientated. Seeing Jill untieing her hands she grinned wide and said "Holy fuck, that was awesome!!"

Linda stood on shaky legs once she was untied. Loud farts from the air that had been trapped inside her bowels escaped her slowly closing rectum and they both laughed. After wiping the excess Crisco from her ass they both walked back to the stools and sat down again.

Smiling Linda looked at Jill and said "That was unbelievable." "How far in me were you?" she asked. Jill smiled and put her finger across her arm just below her elbow. "Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and then it's your turn," she said. Jill nodded.

"I want it the same way," Jill said. "Hard and deep." Linda smiled and nodded. Standing up Linda smiled at Jill and Jill walked to the edge of the table and laid over the top. It took Linda a little longer with the ropes but within a few minutes, Jill was secured to the table. She was still very much aroused from her enema and Linda could smell the strong scent.

Dipping her hand into the Crisco she did as Jill had done. Making sure she had plenty between Jill's cheeks and on her rectum. Linda followed Jill's example and started working her fingers into jill's asshole. Then she stopped and as Jill had done rubbed the Crisco all over her hands and up the arm that was going inside of Jill's ass.

Jill could feel everything as Linda added more fingers. She could feel her rectum yielding to the growing number. Short hard jabs a twist back down and then a hard jab and a twist again. She found herself involuntarily pushing her ass higher in the air wanting Linda to push more into her ass. She was breathing hard when Linda stopped and dipped her hand into the can of Crisco.

She brought out a large scoop and smeared it between Jill's ass cheeks. Short fast jabs, a fast twist, and Jill felt her asshole yielding more. She knew when Linda tucked her thumb in and she raised her ass as much as she could to show Linda she was ready. A fast hard thrust and a twist. Fuck she felt that open her more. Another hard one and her head was coming up.

Her mouth was open and her breathing was sharp and deep. Another brutal jab. No two Jabs. No three. She felt the fourth hard brutal jab and the fast twist. Her breath was knocked out of her lungs when Linda shoved her hand in. Fast blinding pain registered in her brain a split second later. She knew both her feet were pulling hard against the ropes that bound them to the table legs.

She could feel her body shaking and she knew her eyes were bulging. But she had a fist in her ass now. She could feel Linda's hand in the small of her back gently pushing down. Then the slow movement inside as Linda pushed in slowly. Jill could feel Linda's hand moving deeper into her bowels. And then the slow pull back. She felt her rectum cone out as she had made Linda's do.

She knew now what Linda had felt when her hand had been inside. She could feel her cunt dripping and smiled when she felt the insides of her thighs get wet. She still didn't want to talk so she lifted her ass higher hoping Linda would understand. She felt Linda pull her hand back until her rectum was coned out again. Then she felt her curl her fingers into a fist.

Linda didn't hold back when she pushed back in. Jill felt the fist being driven deep into her colon and felt her rectum screaming as Linda's arm opened it. She heard herself grunt and felt her back hump up hard. Jill knew she was where she wanted to be. Linda's fist streaked the other direction with as much force as she had driven it in with.

Jill felt her ass cone painfully and then the fist was moving back into her guts hard and fast. On the 5th punch, Jill could feel her orgasm rising fast. "MORE!!!" was all she could croak out but Linda heard her. Piss was spraying everywhere when Linda pushed back in the next time. She knew Linda was close to her elbow because she could feel the bones through her rectum.

2 more hard punches and Jill was going over. It was the rawest and most brutal orgasm she had ever felt. She felt Linda's fist coming back down but like she had done to Linda it never slowed down or stopped. Her rectum exploded in fire and then the blackness.

She was out longer than Linda had been and when she raised her head Linda had already wiped her ass and was almost done untieing her. She could feel the dull ache inside her stomach but she felt euphoric. As with Linda when she stood and as her intestines settled back into their position several loud farts escaped from her ass. Linda got a couple more beers out of the refrigerator and handed one to her.

"I will defiantly be doing that again," Jill said. Linda nodded in agreement. "I think our butts are going to be sore for a few days but that was so worth it," she added. The sun was starting to go down. Jill looked at the pretty blonde and asked "Would you like to spend the night," Linda smiled and nodded.