Parasite

Story Info
Parasite invasion of the Federation.
9.9k words
4.31
4.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parasite invasion of the Federation.

Author's notes: Just a human science geek saving the Federation. Hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>>

Al Cooper yawned and rubbed his eyes. It seemed like a long Watch. As a guest aboard the Intrepid, he did not have to pull Watch like the other crew members. Certainly, the FCDPC didn't require it. He had found that it made better relations if he took on some of the responsibilities aboard. On those occasions when he had to take command, it benefited him. After all, being the Federation Communicable Disease and Parasite Control officer, he wielded a lot of power. It was often life and death.

As the FCDPC senior officer in the region, or as the insiders called it, the Org, a play on words, organisms, and organization, he was always on the lookout for epidemics. There were three categories, Incident, Outbreak, and Level One.

An Incident was when a disease process had slipped the bounds of gravity, spread to several colonies, and was the most serious. His sole job was containment, and it took on all the dark reality it implies. Not a soul could be allowed in or out of the quarantined region. The Intrepid, a converted freighter, had been retrofitted for that purpose. Its hold was as large as ever, and The Intrepid plied the various outposts trading and transporting goods like any other. It was also at the same time at the beck and call of the FCDCP officer in the event there was a need. For that service, a rather large stipend was paid each Federation month by the FCDCP.

Its retrofitting included the addition of weaponry capable of engaging and destroying several Federation battle cruisers simultaneously. This was necessary because what if one or more were caught in a containment area and tried to fight their way out, or worse, a planet unleashed its defenses? The Intrepid also had six huge anti-matter, hyper-light-speed engines. This made it faster than any Federation warship. Its speed and power could only be matched and exceeded by one of the two FCDCP main laboratory ships, the Kasogi and Enterprise that guarded the region.

The Federation bureaucrats didn't want to panic the public, so they titled the level Incident a somewhat benign term to stave off panic. Whatever it was named, an Incident was a horrifying spectacle of death as a contagion ravaged the main planet and colonies. In an Incident, Al was not the bringer of salvation but the angel of death. The purpose of the cargo hold was to dispose of infected corpses into the nearest sun if needed, its speed to bring containment to bear quickly, and its armaments to enforce the power and authority of the Federation. Al had never experienced one in real life, only in training simulations and reports generated during one, and hoped he never would.

Level two, known as an Outbreak, was when a disease epidemic engulfed its home planet. Truly this was no minor undertaking, but he was a kinder, gentler fellow. He could use his considerable skills to contain, study, and treat the plague. A Level One was simply an epidemic relegated to a corner of a planet, and he could play the savior.

Today was the thirty-seventh since he cleared up the Outbreak on Omni 75, an Insectoid colony having a false alarm. A particularly nasty bug, no pun intended, turned out not to be what was suspected initially, and the situation had rectified itself with relative ease.

Incidents were uncommon, thankfully, but Outbreaks and Level Ones were more common, and in this time of lack of excitement and purpose, Al was bored. This was the longest dry stretch he remembered. He had gotten into the practice of reviewing his notes and currently had reviewed all his notes for the last four-hundred days twice.

The massive hyper-light-speed engines produced a prodigious amount of heat. The Intrepid, crewed by Delta Thetas, used the excess heat to keep the temperature higher than Al liked, so he sweat and chaffed a lot.

Captain Russell, a female Delta Theta, captained the ship. Al and Captain Russell were friends, each tracing their ancestry to Sol Prime. They were not only in the broad humanoid classification they were truly human, a narrow classification defined as someone who traced their lineage directly to Sol Prime, previously known as Earth. However, they did not look a lot alike. They were hundreds of generations from Sol Prime, and their ancestors were hundreds of generations divergent from each other. Evolution and genetic manipulation caused quite some variation.

Captain Russell's line came from the Delta Theta colonies. They had six fingers and were very thin compared to most other human subgroups, with large pointed ears similar to the mythical fairies. Males and females had almost no brow ridge, enlarged skulls, and barrel chests due to the lesser oxygen levels on their planet. In the female, their large, protruding, perfectly cone-shaped breasts appeared even more voluptuous. So a Theta's breasts, topped with enticingly large pink areolas and long nipples, were sights to see. Their home planet maintained a relatively high temperature, and the increased surface area from height and large ears helped the inhabitants to control their temperatures. The prodigious amounts of heat generated by the anti-matter faster-than-light engines kept the chiefly female Delta Theta crew warm enough and who wore little in the way of uniforms. Their skin color was light, and except for the hair on their head, they, even the males, were nearly hairless.

Al traced his ancestry to the Omicron Colonies. Commonly known as Omis, they were very human-like, with little distinguishing them from the original human inhabitants of Earth. They were generally stronger physically than most other human subgroups because of the greater gravity on the Omicron colonies, and their skin color was considerably darker than the Thetas. Otherwise, they were pretty much indistinguishable from the original humans. The main distinguishing difference between the Delta Theta and Omicron is something we will get to shortly.

The female Theta sitting at the helm turned her head and smiled enticingly. She had her day uniform on, which was a loincloth. Simply a band around her waist slung low on the hips and two triangular pieces of shimmery clingy cloth that hung down one in front and back. The pieces went from mid-thigh to mid-thigh and descended to a point just above the knee. She wore nothing else and shifted, causing the delicate cloth triangles to part, almost giving him a glimpse of her pussy. Her cone-shaped tits blushed pink, as were her cheeks and neck that sported the usual long delicious pink nipples surrounded by a moat of the luscious pink areola.

"Want to get together after watch, Al?" she breathed excitedly.

"I don't know, Mindy," he said, irritated that this was the tenth time she had asked him during the Watch.

With that, Mindy pulled the front piece of cloth aside and exposed her hairless and open glistening wet pussy to him.

"Are you sure? It will be as much fun as last time. I promise," she cooed.

"Ok," he said reluctantly, surrendering to her persistence.

Squealing in delight as her eyes lit up, her attention returned to the helm, not bothering to pull the front piece of the uniform back to cover herself.

Now it wasn't that there were not Theta males as crew. There were, but the reason Mindy and every other female on the ship vied for the attention of Al came down to biology. Humanity fooled around with genetic manipulation from primitive ancient times, as long ago as the twentieth century. This genetic engineering attempted to speed evolution and create humans better suited to their colonies. The Theta and Omicron colonies successfully created genetic mixes that helped immensely in the survival of the inhabitants of each of their respective home planets.

Naturally, by splicing genes in from humans and other life forms, pretty severe mistakes can occur. As an example, the Omicrons tested a gene that they thought would make the progeny immune to a particularly nasty disease which it did. Unfortunately, it also caused deafness and wasn't allowed into the general population. Other times everything went great. In still other times, the intended result didn't go as expected but turned out to be..., a well..., pleasant surprise.

In the Theta case, a gene manipulation thought to increase the effectiveness of their immunological system worked but had the side effect of causing the female cervix to dilate during sex, allowing penile penetration of the uterus. This allowed the female to accommodate cocks of up to twenty-five to thirty-five centimeters. Of course, when a female got pregnant, the cervix closed and would not open again until the birth. The cervix also became as sensitive as the clitoris, and pumping semen directly into the uterus increased fecundity. Since the average female Theta got pregnant only three times in their life, the powers that be, decided that not having the additional erogenous zone for a relatively short time could be overlooked. So all of these were considered a nice unexpected benefit and introduced into the population. If invaded by a cock long enough, a Theta female would orgasm from the sensations of her clit, G spot, and cervix, stimulated simultaneously creating incredible orgasmic ecstasy. The Theta males, unfortunately, had not found a gene that made their cocks that long and had to deal with cocks half that length.

In the Omicron case, the male was most affected and hit the jackpot. One gene-spliced was a minor adjustment with limited goals. The goal had been to increase lung capacity, which it happily did with additional advantages. This gene manipulation also made the Omicron penises very long, doubled testicle size, and they grew sacks in their abdomens to store cum, allowing them more than a dozen ejaculations. Their refractory period, on average, was reduced to three to five minutes. Mindy and the other female Theta crew members were interested in Al because of one additional advantage provided by another gene.

The gene-spliced came from an animal on planet Earth. There was an aquatic animal called the electric eel. Looking at an eel, one would immediately observe a line of dots along each side of its body. These dots were pores from which the electrical charge emanated, and so did a male Omicron penis. Thankfully, they didn't create an electrical discharge on par with the electric eel that could kill a man. The electrolytes contained in the female Omicron's or any human female's vaginal fluids carried the electrical current produced by the male's cock, as the Omicron male penetrated.

The discharges begin in little bursts, like sparks, and directly stimulate the female's vaginal nerves without hurting her. As the Omi male poles and his excitement rises, the discharges become closer together and increase in potency. Most of the time, a female Omicron or any human female will orgasm several times just from this. As the male Omi's excitement grows, he will climax, which brings on a full continual discharge of the electrical current for three to five minutes. The ecstasies the female experiences are incredible as his continual discharging causes her to continually orgasm for three to five minutes with him. Even with half the cock not penetrating the vagina, the Omi females unhappily could only accommodate a normal cock around fifteen centimeters, roughly half what the males had on average. Even with that, their orgasms were incredible.

But, in the case of the Theta females, imagine being impaled on a thirty-centimeter dick, which they could easily take balls deep. It penetrates their cervix into their uterus, stimulating clit, G spot, and cervix all simultaneously, followed by a series of incredible orgasms easily ten times as powerful as any they had experienced. Then ending with stimulation that makes them cum continually at that same orgasmic intensity for three to five minutes. All this, followed by a kiss, a smile, and in five minutes or less, impaled, screaming again in orgasmic ecstasy, repeating the process.

You can easily see why Al was in demand. The Theta males were not too happy about it, but the females were ecstatic. Al couldn't service every female in the crew to their satisfaction, so the male Thetas got a lot of use anyway.

At the end of the Watch, Mindy took Al's hand and excitedly dragged him to her quarters.

"Oh, I've been looking forward to this the whole Watch," she exclaimed breathlessly as the hatch to her cabin swished shut automatically, and she threw her uniform in a low arch to the corner. Naked, her eyes wide, she asked excitedly, "Anti-gravity?"

Al sighed and nodded in agreement, and she squealed in anticipation. The ship had gravity inducers set up so that the level of gravity could be adjusted locally for comfort, like the thermostats for temperature. For example, the relief of backache pain by lessening gravity worked well. Al often slept in a weightless state.

"Why do you wear all these fucking clothes?" she exclaimed as she released his belt, dropping his pants and briefs while he removed his pullover shirt.

He didn't bother to answer her as he pulled her into a kiss and started to twist the rheostat on the anti-gravity control. He could feel his hair beginning to float as the degree of gravity approached zero. Mindy went frantic as he groped her breasts.

"Fuck foreplay," she squealed, "Stick that wonder stick in me and fuck me."

Al groped her soppy wet pussy, and did what she asked. Immediately, she wrapped her legs around him in a death grip and began to hump, encouraging him to get going with her groans.

Although they didn't look alike, they were the same species, like the pet dogs on Earth had many varieties that appeared quite different. So, Thetas and Omis could mate and produce offspring. The Federation had mandated that all personnel of any species on any ship would be required to take an implant that prevented pregnancy and, in the case of humans, happily eliminated the monthly cycle, which most females didn't mind. This was because some missions were longer than the gestational period of the female, and there would be problems with citizenship of what area they were born in and other bureaucratic shit. With no chance of pregnancy, the females on board were uninhibited.

Mindy squealed as the first sparks of current began to emanate from Al's cock stimulating the nerves of her vagina directly.

"Oh fuck, this is good. Oh fuck, this is good. Oh fuck, this is..., fuck," Mindy squealed cumming hard on Al's cock.

Her legs still wrapped tightly around him, Mindy trembled and bucked wildly. He grasped her buttocks and began to pound her in long hard strokes. These motions, ruled by the laws of motion, elicited equal and opposite reactions, and they found themselves taking flight in the zero gravity room. Al carefully monitored their position so they didn't whack their heads, but his excitement grew, and it was harder to concentrate. Mindy, a screamer, naturally screamed as her second orgasm engulfed her. She convulsed with her mouth open, grunting lustfully.

Al's breath became ragged, and he redoubled his efforts to pole the female, his passions enflaming and losing control. Mindy screamed again, writhing in the ecstasy that few females outside the Omicron family ever get to enjoy.

"Fuck," she screamed as another head-splitting orgasm overcame her.

No sooner had she come down from this peak than Al, holding her buttocks, arched back, forcing his cock to the hilt, and grunted. She knew from experience what that meant. Al was about to cum. She screamed, more in anticipation than what she felt at the moment. Then the sensations struck with all the intensity of a hurricane.

To an outside observer, it would appear they were in the throes of being electrocuted. Their muscles jerked spastically, except for her legs locked around his ass and his hands pulling hard on her butt. Imagine being impaled on a cock, floating in the air, having the most incredible orgasm you have ever had, times ten, and cumming that intensely, continually for five minutes. Al was a performer on the upper end of the Omi scale. Mindy's eyes rolled back in her head so only the whites could be seen, and with her mouth open, all she could do was make nonsensical noises. Her tits flopped wildly as convulsive-like spasms sent tsunamis of flesh throughout her body.

Al continued grunting and instinctively poling her caught up in the incredible rush of his orgasm and pumping stream after stream of cum from his giant balls. Small, perfectly round balls of cum and squirt began to appear from Mindy's cunt and float randomly. After five minutes, Al's cock stopped sparking, and both settled, floating and trying to catch their breath. Mindy's scrambled mind left her mumbling incoherently. They had taken a slow spiral and were now floating upside down, Al's head just a foot from the floor. He pushed off the floor gently and righted them.

"Oh fuck," she said, finally able to speak. "You are amazing." Then her eyes flew open, and she said much more intensely, "Oh fuck."

Al's cock was beginning to get hard again and had passed through her cervix. Seconds later, it began to pulse again, and Mindy was soon cumming. Al took her through another cycle and then a third. By then, quite a cloud of droplets of cum and squirt surrounded them, which is why he never did this anti-gravity fucking in his living quarters.

"Oh, one more time, please, one more time," Mindy pleaded.

Al had determined that a session with a theta female would only last through three of his orgasms. Shit, if he didn't then he would have spent all his time with his cock in some pussy. To some, that might sound like paradise, and he enjoyed the sex for sure, but he liked other things too.

"I have an appointment with the Captain, Mindy. We will get together again," he said, shrugging.

Pleading, she replied, "Soon, right, soon?"

How was he to reply to that? Soon to him would be a week. Soon to her was twenty minutes.

"Yeah, sure," he said, turning the rheostat slowly to reestablish gravity as they regained their footing. As it increased, the small round globs of cum and squirt began to fall like slow-motion rain coating them and the floor.

"Damn it, Mindy, I have to shower before I see the Captain," he grumbled.

"I'll take one with you," she volunteered enthusiastically.

Knowing what that would turn into, he said, "No, I've got to get going."

With that, he grabbed his clothes, which he had carefully placed to avoid the rain storm he knew would occur, slung them over his shoulder, and exited naked into the passage. Nudity aboard the ship was common. Anyway every last fucking female on board, and yes, even those that declared themselves devout lesbians, had seen him naked. In fact, everyone had seen him naked with his cock sheathed in their pussy while she orgasmed, and honestly, some of the most diehard lesbians pestered him for sex the most often. He trudged to his quarters which wasn't far away, enjoying the nudity in the heat. Arriving, he opened the hatch with a spoken word and entered his cabin. Luckily he had not met any other theta females.

Al's spacious cabin, for a star freighter, was almost as big as the Captain's and had been meticulously figured into the retrofit. It had the usual accouterments like sleeping apparatus and a desk, but also all the incredibly sophisticated scientific equipment he needed for his mission in the attached lab. To his right, by one wall, was a hologram pad, and to his left was the hatch to his lab. Next to that was the hatch to his bathroom. He tossed his clothes aside and raced to the bathroom for a badly needed leak.

Finished, he took a quick shower. He skipped drying his hair with his hairdryer. The damn thing was malfunctioning and nearly set his hair aflame the last time he tried to use it. He entered a work order to get it fixed weeks ago. Hundreds of millions of credits worth of highly scientific equipment purred along without a hitch, and he couldn't get his fucking hairdryer fixed.