Parasite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know who I am. I am asking you who you are, and if you don't want me to grind you into the sidewalk, I better hear some answers quickly," Al threatened.

"My name is Ica. I am here on vacation," came the reply, followed by a lot of laughing noise.

Al knew that this foul-mouthed entity wasn't about to cooperate, so he scanned it and sent the scan to his lab on the Intrepid. The reply took an incredibly long time for the super-sophisticated computer, nearly fifteen seconds. The computer read the following description.

Nielk, as described by ancient writings of Auphorous Father, of the first galactic discovery team, is thought to be a long-extinct or mythical palm-sized member of the yawte group of smeats, which hasn't been reported of in the Five Galaxies since before the first Diaspora of the second galaxy. It was believed, until recently, that the Neilk were probably a legend. Recent discoveries in some ancient medical journals indicate that there may have been a life form that at least approximated the Nielk. References and legends abound in four of the five known galaxies. Again, recent discoveries of records may indicate Neilk's contact in the fifth galaxy but in such antiquity as to be virtually forgotten.

Generally, the legends say that they appeared after a meteor shower and would completely overrun a planet in short order. Today we would classify them as Class Two Deadly Parasites. They supposedly had approximately a three-centimeter appendage with which they injected a neuro-paralytic substance. Behaviorally the male adults were reported to inject the host, paralyzing them, and then females would burrow into the abdomen and establish a temporary domicile. The female implanted their young, fed, and then left their young to slowly drain the fluids from the host and devour it from the inside. According to the ancient records and myths, they would generally implant two to three hundred young, of whom twenty-five percent would survive. This belief derived from, among other places, the Dalcoan children's rhyme, whose third stanza says:

"And the Neilk King in all his glory said.

My children, they are goodly fed.

Today, alas for us, only one in four survive,

Or tomorrow, none of you would be alive."

These young would grow and mature and leave the host in seven to ten days in a relatively spectacular explosive-like action caused by their expelling a gas that ruptures the outer shell of the host. Some of the old manuscripts noted that the victims move near the completion of the fifth to the seventh day. It's believed this was simply the outer wrapping of the host appearing to move because of the movements of the parasite's young to feed. No known sentient life form was immune to them, and nearly all sentient life forms have legends of them.

Reportedly once injected with the neuro-paralytic substance, nothing could save the host. There was no known way to neutralize it, and the effects on the cerebrum were irreversible and rendered the unfortunate victim brain-dead within several hours. The only way to destroy them was to destroy the entire host or kill adults between hosts where they were more vulnerable. They were not particularly agile and were susceptible to crushing.

Although there may be some truth to the legends, the size and ferocity of the parasite are probably imaginary, and the idea that they somehow rode comets is fanciful.

"You see," the beast said, "we are just a legend."

Startled, Al realized that he had left the translator on. Al confronted the being.

"So, I assume that the legends, as they say, are true?" he said, immediately feeling silly.

"We are a sentient life form just like you. I know that it has been many lifetimes since our species have met before, but I am also sure that you have some rules about sentient life forms having the right to exist," he began. "In our travels throughout the universe, we have met many life forms, and each has had something like this in place."

"Other parts of the universe?" Al asked.

"Truthfully, you do not seem as ignorant as to believe that the Five Galaxies are the only galaxies. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies, and my species, growing in massive numbers, creating multiple new crafts with each generation, have spread widely and visited many of them."

"It says that you appear after a meteor shower. Is that how you came here?" Al asked.

"What do you want a physics lesson?" the bug said, snickering.

"Reduce containment by fifty percent," spat out the much irritated Al.

Immediately the shimmer of the containment area began to shrink, stopping at the point where the parasite had to pull its feet in.

"Eek, what are you doing?" cried the bug. "What, what?"

"Answer the question," Al commanded.

"After you sleep," screamed the bug.

Al was a biologist, not a warrior, but, at that moment, he instantly leaped forward over his captive and turned just in time to see another Nielk pull its injection device out of the dirt.

"Get it, get it," screamed the captive as the newcomer probed at the force field generator to turn it off.

"Reduce containment ninety-nine percent," commanded Al.

The containment field held in the spatter as the other parasite scurried away. Al turned, peered very carefully inside, and slowly managed to get in the door. He decided against shutting the door. Frankly, Al didn't know whether his greatest need would be to get out or to keep them out. He proceeded through the kitchen, not seeing anyone until he got to the bar. Six bodies were lying on the floor, blood stains on their abdomens and eyes wide told him all he needed to know. None were Captain Russell. There also were about a dozen crushed adult Nieliks scattered all over. He bent down and picked up a huah. This is a stick-like piece of sports equipment used in huahang, a sport that was as brutal as the inventors of it, The Huangeh.

Avoiding the smashed Nieliks, he rounded the corner that led to the next room, and his heart sank. Amy sat at a table with a glass of Lacertian Nectar still in front of her. She sat, head lolling back in the high-backed chair, her mouth open. With a sad and fearful sigh, Al reached forward and put his hand lovingly on his friend's shoulder when she harrumphed, sat up straight, and stretched.

"Whaaa, I must have fallen asleep," she said, yawning and slurring her words looking around with half-closed eyes.

"How did you....?" Al stammered.

"How did I what?" slurred Amy, and with this, the Captain turned in her seat and made a valiant but fruitless attempt to stand up. Looking at the female, Al noticed that the Captain was wearing only her uniform loin cloth, and her ankles and lower legs had several puncture wounds.

"How'd you get those?" Al asked, pointing to the Captain's legs.

"Oh Al, earlier there was a bunch of the biggest damn spider bugs I have ever seen. Them pesky critters, bit like hell. I must a stomped a dozen or so in the other room, and when they finally left, I grabbed my drink and came in here, where it was quieter. I'm gonna complain to management after I..., sober up," she said, resting her head in her palm, elbow on the table.

Using his hands liberally, Al gave her a quick but thorough check for other wounds, especially abdominal incisions.

Directing her gaze at Al, Amy slurred, "Wow, thanks for feeling me up. It felt good. Wanna fuck?"

Al grabbed his communicator and summoned the Titan to return once again to its site. Grabbing his friend, he helped her into the bar and grabbed a bottle of Lacertian Nectar.

"Wow, must a been some party look at all the guys passed out on the floor!" remarked Captain Russell having no clue what was happening.

Struggling with his load even though he was an Omi, Al managed to get his friend and the bottle to a two-seat speeder parked out front. He sat the Captain on a bench and thoroughly examined the speeder. It looked like it had been closed, and Al found no parasites. Retrieving Captain Russell, he poured her into the passenger seat and climbed into the driver's seat, placing the Nectar on the console.

"Hey, you are a friend," slurred Captain Russell as she reached for the bottle.

"You have had more than enough of this," he said, retrieving the bottle and putting it out of reach.

Scowling, the good Captain closed her eyes to continue her interrupted nap while he programmed the speeder and set it in motion.

"Don't fall asleep, Amy," he warned, but she started to nod off anyway.

"Fuck," Al snapped as he yanked her uniform off.

She stirred slightly, and he pushed his shorts off and manhandled her onto his lap, facing him, her tits pressed tightly to his chest and straddling his lap. The smell of the Lacertian Nectar and the lovely scent of her body wash filled his nose and excited him as he desperately pulled her into position. Her head on his shoulder, she was drooling and about to pass out.

"Here goes nothing," he said.

With that, he felt her drooling pussy. It seemed he always found her pussy wet and was glad this was no exception. Holding her up, he lined up his cock and lowered her onto it. Her reaction was immediate as his cock passed through her cervix, and he began to generate a current. At first, her eyes went wide, and her mouth opened. Within a few seconds, she orgasmed, bucking and squealing on his lap. The Lacertian Nectar dulled her sensations, but her reactions indicated not too much. He knew he had to keep her conscious, so in polling her, Al tried to go slow to last longer, but she was so lovely, and coupled with the eroticism associated with the danger, he seemed to lose control. Al was afraid because he didn't want to lose her.

So, he came hard, and she wailed and screamed, orgasming on his cock for five minutes while Al pumped streams of cum deep inside her wet and willing pussy. Once finished, she began to loll again against his chest, and it appeared she would pass out or fall asleep.

"Shit," Al growled as, for the first time, he thought his refractory period of five minutes was too long.

With superhuman effort, Al shortened it and began to produce a current in half that time. Soon he had Amy wailing and screaming. This was how it was during their twenty-minute trip to the Titan. The Captain, sitting on his cock and screaming her orgasms as he threw ropes of cum into her pussy.

Safe inside the Titan, Al's work began. Immediately, he activated the Org's warning network for the planet. He then placed a secure communication with his boss Dr. Gluck. The hologram image of his Amphli-muscoid boss burst into view, and without waiting for the usual protocols, he launched into his report, still actively fucking the Captain. If Gluck was offended, Al did not know and did not care. His friend was in danger, but being the Senior Org Officer, his responsibility for the many outweighed his love for the one. He had to protect the inhabitants and report to his superiors first.

Upon completion of his report, he ordered the Titan to take samples from the orgasming Captain, not an easy task, while all the time hoping that she wasn't affected by the paralytic substance in the stinger of the Neilks. He ordered full toxicology scans and directed the Titan, now under his control, to The Villa. Here it sent out robots to gather crushed Neilks, capture some live ones, retrieve the bodies of the affected, and search for the vehicles that got them on the planet. Once his sampling was complete, he ordered the extermination of any Neilks left in the area.

To his dismay, he found that the Captain had very high levels of the paralytic substance in her body. Cerebral scans didn't show any pathology, though. The other hosts, on the other hand, had far lower levels of the paralytic substance and did show brain damage. He then took the Lacertian Nectar bottle and had the Titan evaluate and introduce it into the equations. His gut had been right again. There was an alkaloid found only in the Lacertian Nectar, one of the things scientists postulated made it more potent to humans. After a handful of tests, he confirmed that the Lacertian Nectar inhibited the action of the paralytic substance. Additional tests confirmed her body was naturally detoxifying itself of the paralytic substance. At the rate it was being detoxified, Captain Russell should be free of it long before she sobered up.

Finally feeling safe enough to stop fucking the Captain, he administered the Lacertian Nectar to the hosts, and, to his delight, it killed the young. Unfortunately, it did not eliminate cerebral damage. It stopped it and reversed it by about thirty percent. Since the exposure of the hosts was relatively short, the effects would be minimal depending on the area of the Brain affected the most. Certainly, slightly slurring one's speech would be far better than the alternative of non-treatment.

The research eventually found that the Neilks did not ride comets. They were a very highly advanced technological race. They arrived at a planet in large oblong-shaped ships. Once parked in orbit, they attained the planet's surface using sophisticated single-seat glider ships. The planetary defense system failed to alert because the gliders were surfaced with organic materials, so to the defense system, they were flying creatures. Their burning appearance was the burning off of the shielding that gave the illusion of a meteor.

Once, a world became sufficiently used up, the Neilks secreted a chemical pheromone, and the adults and newly hatched would begin congregating at different locations. After some time, sufficient to gather most of the last generation birthed, the mother ship would send down retrieval ships. They would join the mother ship, and the beasties were soon on their way to another planet unless their population had grown to a critical point, and they would create another ship dividing the group. This had gone on for eons of time over countless parsecs of space. Uncountable species had been extincted, planets stripped of life, and empires ravished. Records on the mother ship indicated that some species, once they found out that the Neilks were sentient life forms, had invoked a kind of grand directive that protected the Neilks. Records showed the Neilks welcomed the advantage and used it to the detriment of the hosting world, making their destruction much easier.

Having done his job well, Al received a commendation from the Org and the Empire. Since the Neilks were sentient life forms, the Empire of the Five Galaxies treated it like an invasion, called out the Military, and exterminated them.

>>>>>

It had been a week and a half since the Neilk invasion, and Al had been very busy. True, the Federation Military Forces had taken over once they established the invaders were sentient. They had boarded the Neilk ship and stripped it of information and usable technology. Neilks were not great housekeepers, and the inside of their vessel was declared a biohazard and disposed of by being towed into Tess. Al, nonetheless, had been a busy boy since the Neilks, classified as parasites, had put much of the operation on his plate. In retrospect, he got little vacation. So, little that the Theta females were up in arms at his inattention and were wearing out the few remaining Theta males.

Gluck was beside himself because the money spent on shore leave was non-cancellable, nonrefundable, and in all honestly, Al had not gotten his appropriate R and R.

"All those funds wasted," Gluck lamented in the hologram.

"Perhaps, sir, it could be rectified if R and R were more frequent and of shorter duration," Al suggested.

"What do you mean," Gluck replied.

"For example, there is a museum on Regit that I have always wanted to check out. Let's say in a month, and if the Captain is amenable, we stop there for two days, and I visit it," Al suggested reasonably.

"I see that does seem reasonable. What do you say, Captain?" Gluck asked.

"Well, the profits..." she began in lamenting tones.

"The FDCPC will cover expenses for the two days but not any accommodations or other incidentals of your crew," Gluck interjected quickly. "And don't say more about profits, or I will commandeer the ship instead," he warned. "Perhaps then once a month you should pick something and take two days, Albert Cooper. Send me the requests each month on form 221775/A79," Gluck said. "What say you now, Captain?"

Looking slightly frustrated, Amy nodded, sighing, "Your terms are acceptable."

"Good," and Gluck signed off.

Again Amy was not truly unhappy. Two days guaranteed shore leave a month would do wonders for crew morale. Knowing where they would be going, Amy would have a chance to arrange a cargo to deliver and pick up locally. The two days of expenses were profit in and of itself and would make her popular with the owners and crew. It was a win, win, win.

>>>>>

In the final hours of the vacation, Amy and Al sat on a blanket on the pearl-white sand. They had just taken a dip in the blue-green ocean. They were both naked, of course.

"It's nice that you aren't so busy now," Amy breathed, taking his hand.

"Yeah," Al had to admit it had been harrowing.

Tapping Al's abdomen, she said, "A little full, are we?"

Wincing just the tiniest bit from the pressure on his about-to-burst cum sacks, he groaned, "Yeah."

"Well, we can certainly do something about that," she said, reaching for his cock.

"Here, now, naked, in public?" he said, shocked.

Deftly straddling him and inserting his rapidly hardening cock in her soppy wet pussy she squealed as it penetrated her cervix.

"Yes, here, now, naked and in public," she screamed as her first orgasm struck.

Al had never set a limit on Amy as he had the other Thetas. She had often kidded him about draining him but had never been on the receiving end of more than eight cycles. Al now had that wonderful afterglow of empty sacks and balls as he slung the half-conscious, drooling from both ends and naked Amy over his shoulder and headed to The Villa. To her credit, she never asked him to stop.