Parasitic Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A what?"

"Nevermind. So you swam away, and then what?"

"Then, after a few hours, I got out of the river and hid in the woods."

"HOURS?"

"Yes. We are about a hundred and fifty kilometers away from your home. I bet they won't think about looking for me here. HA!"

"Of course they won't, Sky! We are SO far from the city. No human being can swim that far. But now, how am I supposed to go back to my place? I have no car or clothes."

"We can walk back. I can turn into a swimsuit, so people won't know I'm a parasite."

"Skyyy! People don't wear swimsuits in the streets, even less on the highway."

"No?"

I didn't want to be too rough on her because none of this was her fault. Without my help, she did her best with the knowledge she had at the time. The most important thing was that she had done nothing wrong; on the contrary, she had saved a child, which was amazing.

"Skylar. You are a heroine."

"What is that?"

"Someone very brave who puts her life on the line to save others. What you did was exceptional. You risked your life to save a child."

"No, I didn't. It was easy."

"SKY! Just accept it. Stop arguing."

"... Okay... But it was still easy."

"Raaah!"

Her perspective of what was hard or not was definitely not matching mine, but it was pointless to argue with a space parasite sometimes.

"Anyway. I'm proud of you."

"... And you are not mad at me?"

"No. Not at all. You did the right thing. I wouldn't have gone inside that burning house, and the firefighter would never have arrived on time to save him."

"Awww! Alli! Why are you always so nice?"

"Hehe. You make it easy for me, Sky."

"Awww!"

"Anyway, where are we now?"

"Just North of the big river."

"Is there a road nearby?"

"Yes."

"And we are Sunday, right?"

"Yes. Sunday Morning."

"Well, we have to return home and assess the damage. I'm sure you'll be all over the news. And we have to go get my bag too. My phone and keys are in it. Hopefully, the police didn't find it."

"Not a chance. I hid it really well."

"Good. Let's go, then."

Skylar guided me through the forest because I had no idea where to go. Wearing a full catsuit in the wilderness was a bit weird, but it was incredibly convenient. Even though she didn't want me to say it that way, Skylar's skin was tough as hell. I couldn't feel the branches, and the rough ground was not hurting my feet at all. She also covered my head so I wouldn't get scratches everywhere on my face. That was the perfect hiking outfit.

It took us about twenty minutes to reach the road. It was a low-traffic one, but that would be enough for what I had in mind, even better. While we were walking, Sky had proposed that we swim back the way she came, but I wasn't thrilled by that idea. If someone saw a black form crawling out of the river, it wouldn't make things any better. So we needed an inconspicuous form of human transportation.

"Okay. I need clothes since you burned my favorite ones in the fire. Sky, I need you to transform into a pair of leggings and a tank top. Remember, I showed you those items at the store."

"I'm sorryyy! I didn't mean to."

"It's okay, but we will have to go shopping, and you won't be allowed to whine! Alright, make me some clothes now."

"Right. I will have to separate, though. Is it okay if I go back inside your womb?"

"Yes, yes... that's fine... Whatever you need to do."

I didn't have to tell her twice. My pussy lips parted, and she forced her entry inside my vagina. Of course, Skylar being Skylar, she gripped my clit and made sure to massage my inside in the most stimulating way, which made me fall to my knees.

Aaaah! Sky! Do you have to make it so sexual?"

"It's just to help with the discomfort. Hehe."

"Mmmm... Right! Dumbass!"

She was a tease before the incident, and she didn't change. There was no reason for her to do this now. As she crawled inside my vagina and progressively entered my womb, she made sure I overly enjoyed the whole process.

"Skyyy! It's not the time. Aaaaaah! You are going to make me cum."

"Well, I was supposed to have sex with my new girlfriend all weekend, but then everything went sideways. So I'm taking the opportunities I can."

"Mmm... so inappropriate! Aaanh... but..."

"So good?"

"Yes. Silly parasite!"

"Hehe. Okay. Let me try to transform into a pair of leggings now. Let me know if that's what you want. It's one thing to cover you, but it's another to do it fashionably.

After finishing the separation, her tentacles creepily crawled out of my pussy and began wrapping around my butt and legs. Using my hands and fingers, I told her how high to go and where to stop on the ankle. From afar, nobody would be able to tell it was anything else than a simple pair of sexy black leggings with a tone of brown.

"Is that good enough, Alli?"

"Yes. Perfect. Now for the tank top, I want you to cover me from here to here. But I want to make sure people can see my boob crack."

"Uh? Why?"

"Because we are going to do some hitchhiking. If I look sexy, people will stop right away to help. That's how bad people are, Skylar. They love sexy girls with big breasts."

"Odd, but okay. I have no clue what to do, so your plan is still better than mine."

She struggled a bit more with creating my tank top, but with my guidance and some patience, we managed to come up with something not too whorish, yet very sexy. My noticeable cleavage would probably allow me to stop the first car that we would encounter.

"That looks perfect, Sky. You should become a clothing designer."

"Mmm... I don't think so. It was not easy. Alright, now let's take care of your boobs."

"... What about them? Mmmmm... aaaah! What... what the hell?"

Once more, I fell to my knees, this time grabbing my chest. What was she doing to me? My boobs got super hot, and a big wave of pleasure flooded my entire body. But then, under my fingers, I could feel my breasts expanding.

"SKY! WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

"Uh? But you told me that you needed big boobs, no?"

"WHAT!?"

"You said that people loved sexy girls with big breasts. So I'm injecting a neutral compound inside your boobs to make them bigger."

"I never asked you to do that! I was just stating a fact!"

"Oh, really? Hehe. Sorry. Sometimes you are not very clear when you ask me for things."

"Hmmm... Aaah! Why does it feel so good? Is tugging on my nipples part of the process?"

"No, that's just because it's fun. I loved it when you came hard from your tits on Friday night, Allison."

"Aaah. Yeah, tell me about it. It's not even supposed to be possible. I'm sure you played with my brain when that happened."

"That's not true. You just really did cum from your tits on your own. I just stimulated you the right way."

"Oh, great. Now I'm so whorish that I can cum from my boobs."

"Hehe. Let me know when you are happy with the size. And no, it's not permanent, so don't worry."

It took Skylar a moment to finish my pleasant boob job, but it was well worth the wait. She had definitely increased my chance of stopping a car by a thousand percent. All there was left for us to do was to find a good story to justify why a girl looking so sexy was lost in the middle of nowhere so far away from home.

"Okay, Sky. Now you don't say a word until the trip is over, alright? Let's not take any risks until we are back home. I'll fix this mess."

"Sure. I'll be super quiet."

"And no teasing! Okay?"

"Aww... Not even a little?"

"No!"

"Fiiine. I will talk to you later then, Alli. Good luck."

"Thanks."

Squish!

I petted her one last time and walked to the side of the road. Even though this was a bit of a particular situation, being sexily dressed like this and having an augmented chest boosted my confidence.

As the first car approached, I stuck my arm out and exhibited my sexy and feminine thumb. Yes, even my thumb felt sexy today.

HOOONNNK!

"Aaaah! Son of a biiitch!"

He didn't even slow down. He passed next to me at high speed and even honked to scare me. Did he not see how cute I was? That left me grumbling. But when the next car approached, I struck my desirable pose again.

"Yeees!"

It worked this time. That one politely slowed down and pulled over a bit farther down the road. I jogged toward it, and he lowered his passenger window. I leaned too much, making sure that my boob crack was shamelessly exposed, and adopted my most girly voice to make him understand that we, females, were absolutely helpless without the assistance of a brave alpha male. It was all about the power of charm.

"Hiii! Thanks for stopping. You are a lifesaver. I need to go back to the city, but I'm all alone. Would you mind helping me?"

"Are you going to give me a blowjob?"

"... Uh? Hell no! Who do you think I am?"

"Get lost, then!"

I barely had time to step back before he slammed his foot on the accelerator and left me behind in a cloud of dust and a horrible burned tires smell.

"ACK! DIIIE! DIIIE!"

***

Fortunately for me, the next car had also stopped, and this time it was a very old lady. It was a bit embarrassing that I had not even considered the possibility that someone other than a hormonal male would have stopped for me. That said, it was the best thing ever because that grandma didn't pay attention at all to my suspicious outfit and treated me like her favorite daughter. She also told me everything about her son and even tried to convince me to marry him. It was simply adorable.

Even though she drove slower than a turtle on valium and every single car passing us honked to let her know, it couldn't have been a better trip. Almost...

Skylar kept her word and didn't say squat during the whole trip, but she failed to keep her promise not to tease me. How inappropriate! While the old lady told me about how great her son was, Sky decided to fuck me in the ass and massage my sensitive breast. I think her message was pretty clear. I was her girlfriend, and she didn't want me to consider dating the old lady's son, which was ridiculous. Being so close to someone else in a small car prevented me from scolding Skylar. I did poke her repeatedly behind my neck, but she just ignored me or pinched my nipples.

One thing I forgot to ask Skylar before the trip was the location of my backpack. It would have been convenient if the old lady would have dropped me near it, but since I didn't know, I just asked her to drop me at the public park near the house that had burned down. There were always some ladies doing yoga in that park too, so my outfit wouldn't attract too much attention.

"Thank you so much again! You are so sweet."

"Are you sure you don't want to go out with my son? You would love him."

"Oooh, it's very tempting. I'll think about it. Okay? Bye now!"

"Bye, my dear!"

The old lady drove away, and immediately after, Skylar rammed her tentacle deep inside my ass.

"AAAH! SKY!"

"... You'll think about it?"

"Aaah, don't be jealous like that. Of course, not! I just tried to be nice to her. Oh, and thanks for molesting me during this trip. That was very classy on your part."

"Haha. I was bored."

"Yeah. Silly slime! So, where is my backpack now? Let's go get it so we can go home?"

"Under a shed in a backyard."

"Oh? Far from here?"

"Not that far, no."

"But a backyard, that's problematic, Sky. If I go there before nighttime, we will get caught."

"Well, the forest was a nice place to hide. I see a wood across the park, Alli. Couldn't we wait there until dusk?"

"Good thinking. I don't want to sit on a bench dressed up like this all afternoon. It's better if we keep a low profile."

We strolled through the park to reach the small wood at the far end of it. As expected, there were some yoga moms, some families, and people walking their dogs. Sure, I got a couple of curious stares, but that was unavoidable. Dressed the way I was and wearing no shoes, it was bound to stand out a little. If people wanted to feast on my sexiness, I couldn't care less. It was even somewhat flattering.

When we reached the wood, we made sure nobody had followed us, and we left the main path. We went as deep as we could until we found a good spot out of sight. With Skylar's super skin covering me, I didn't mind spending the rest of the afternoon in such a place. It wasn't like I would get eaten by mosquitos. Skylar crawled all over me to turn back into a full catsuit.

"Mmm... You are so warm, Sky."

"I can pick whatever temperature you want. Is this good?"

"Really? Can you do that? Show me warmer."

"Sure."

Immediately, the suit temperature rose to a point where it was almost uncomfortable, but it was so awesome. It was like lying on a Cancun beach.

"Oooh! That's amazing! I didn't know you could do that."

"Aaaand... cold!"

As quickly as she had heated me up, her temperature dropped and cooled me down very efficiently.

"AAAH! Sky! That's so cold!"

"Haha. Good for a warm summer day, no?"

"For sure. That's hilarious. Hey, I didn't think I would ask again so soon, but... Can you feed me? I haven't had anything since this morning, and I'm getting hungry again."

"No."

"No? How come? I thought you loved feeding me? You kept bugging me about it. Now that I'm asking you to do it, you say no?"

"Yes, Allison. See, I noticed that when you get your food from the store, you have to give the cashier some money."

"Oh, give me a break, Sky! What would you do with my money? You are a parasite."

"I demand to be paid in pleasure!"

"Why am I not surprised? Just feed me already, or else it's you that I will eat."

"Okay, but only if you put your back against that small tree."

"It's called a birch. And why would I do that?"

"You'll see."

I had to admit that Skylar made me laugh. Since we decided to date, she wasn't shy to play games with me, knowing very well that I could easily see through her devious schemes. After all, it was a nice day, so why not have a bit of fun with her. It's not like we had better things to do at the moment.

"Alright. But it better be entertaining because it's only going to be dark in like eight hours."

"Mmm... Maybe it will be fun."

Obeying her, I placed my back against the small birch tree. It only had a diameter of three or four inches. What did she have in mind?

I didn't have to wait too long to get my answer. Her skin at my waist level quickly wrapped around the trunk, preventing me from escaping.

"Ah! I knew it! You are a sneaky little egg-laying creature... Mmmmph!"

"Shhh! I told you ten times. I don't lay eggs. Anyway, you are all mine now! Hehe."

She always did that, crawling over my mouth to shut me up and plugging my mouth with a big tendril that only gave me a desire to suck on it. Her next step was to force my arms up, high above my head, and attach my wrists to the tree. I was in so much trouble. All I could do was kick my legs uselessly, knowing very well that there was nothing I could do to fight her back.

And I loved it.

Gradually, the black skin wrapped around the tree, pinning me more and more to it in the process. Sky encased my legs in a single sheet, aware that I had enjoyed our last mummification play a bit too much. At that point, only the top of my head remained uncovered.

"Mmph!"

"Oh? Do you want me to do this?"

"Mmm?"

To do what? That little rat. I wasn't sure how she did it, but she managed to crawl up the tree, about two feet up, so I couldn't touch the ground anymore.

"Mmmph!"

"I knew you would love it, Alli. Now, if you want your food, you have to cum hard for me, okay?"

"Mmhmm!"

I had no issue with that.

"... from your tits!"

"MMMPH!"

Of course, twisted little slime. I loved her so much. Who else would be able to give me such a good time and make me feel so alive? Best parasite ever.

She seemed to really love my ass because she went deep inside my guts using a large tentacle. Part of it was because she knew I loved the feeling of her crawling inside my belly, no matter how strange it sounded. It was painless and just made me feel so good. As a bonus, it would make me feel so clean afterward.

Then it was my vagina's turn. She plugged me well and even added a special touch by giving a knobby texture to that living dildo to give me all these extra sensations. Her little tendrils gripped my clit hard, but that wouldn't be where my pleasure needed to come from if I wanted to earn my lunch.

Skylar crawled off my larger breast but squeezed them at their base. Since I could still look around and my bigger breasts were easier to notice, I was in the first row to witness them turning into a nice shade of purple.

"Mmmmph!"

"Oh, yes. That's going to be fun. I promise."

It certainly headed in the right direction. She knew exactly what she was doing and that some light pain could also be part of pleasure. I had asked her to try things, and that was what she was doing. Some small tentacles circled my already pressured boobs and squeezed them even more. At the tip of the tendril, a round-shaped cone covered my nipple and bit in it, hard enough for me to yelp.

"MMMMPH!"

"Does... does it feel good? Hehe... I wanted to try, but... Do you like it?"

"Mmhmm!"

I nodded furiously. Of course, I loved it. Who wouldn't? This was so crazy and kinky. I always loved when my partners nibbled on my nipples. It was one of my weak points when someone wanted to turn me on effortlessly. I couldn't wait for what would happen next, whatever it would be.

She started pulling on my nipple while making them vibrate. That was too much. My eyes rolled up at the pleasure, and I abandoned myself to her amazing skills.

"Mmm..."

"Remember, Alli. You have to cum from your tits if you want your food."

"Mmmhmm!"

I didn't care about food anymore. I just wanted to get fucked, no matter how Skylar chose to do it. Mummified and attached to my small tree, having sex in the park had never been this intense.

I swear, she kept me on the edge for a full hour, torturing my large boobs most deliciously. It was so frustrating to get this close to an orgasm just to see her kill the stimulation at the very last second. Over and over and over. How was I supposed to cum if she wouldn't let me?

"Alright, no more sight for you."

"Mmmph! Mmmph!"

That had to happen eventually. Sky covered the rest of my head and immobilized it by wrapping around the tree, taking away my ability to see and move. Good thing I trusted her because there was nothing I could do anymore to regain my freedom.

And now that I was cocooned helplessly and tied up to a tree rocking under the sun, Skylar kicked things up a notch. She increased her skin temperature until it was almost uncomfortable, steaming me inside my latex-like sack, and she ferociously attacked my boobs again.

This time around, it was serious business. The pleasure was insane, and she pushed me over the edge in no time. Yes, cumming from my tits was just as ridiculous as it was euphoric. As I was thrashing with pleasure in my dark world, tentacles entered my nostril and headed to my lungs, followed by a bigger one that entered my mouth and headed straight to my stomach.

"Open wiiide, Alli. You earned your lunch."

"Mmmph!"

My stomach expanded, and a satiation feeling installed itself in my mind. It was a feeling of love, nothing less.

"I'll let you rest a bit, Alli. Try to relax."

"Mmmm... mmmm..."

For the next little while, we stayed there in silence. I could hear the wind in the leaves and feel my tree slowly dancing back and forth while Skylar caressed my body sensually, as only she knew how to do. I eventually drifted asleep for a little nap.

***

"Mmm? Mmm?""

"Mooorning..."

"Mmm?"

"Hehe. No, it's not morning, but you slept quite a bit. I didn't want to wake you up."