Parasitic Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was wrong. Why was I... suspended upside down?

"MMMPH!"

"Hehe. I thought you would appreciate it. I attached your feet to a branch while you were sleeping. Want to see?"

"Mmmhmmm!"

Sky crawled off my eyes, and right away, I felt dizzy. My head was only a foot or two above the ground, and I was spinning and balancing uncontrollably. My parasite was a creative one, and I was willing to bet she would give me another good round of alien sex.

Unexpectedly, she ungagged me and retracted from my face.

"Aaah! Skyyy! You are crazy!"

"Tell me you don't love it..."

"... AAAH!"

Her little tendrils began stimulating my clitoris mercilessly.

"Shhh... Alli. If you make too much noise, people will discover us."

"Haaa... but... you are... playing with my clit... mmm..."

"Let's see how quiet you can be if you aren't gagged while I'm fucking you, then."

"You... you are eviiil!"

"Yes, but you love it. Haha."

"I.... do. Little rat. AAAAH!"

"Shhh! Haha"

That stupid tentacle in my vagina. It started fucking me without warning, adding to the pleasure that her clit massage was providing.

"Fuuuck! Sky!"

"I'm having so much fun. At least this weekend wasn't a total waste."

"Hehe. Mmm... Sky... you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you. So much."

"..."

"Mmm... Don't stop..."

"A... Alli... Did you just say..."

"That I loved you? Yes. Is that a problem?"

"... But... I'm just a... parasite..."

"And I don't care. Now tell me that you love me back, and fuck me harder than ever before to prove me it's true."

"I'm.... I'm so happy! Yes. YES! I love you too! And I'll fuck you hard... hang in there!"

"..."

"..."

"Sky, that wasn't funny..."

"I thought it was. Haha."

That went well. I've been thinking about telling her about my feelings for a while now, and I was glad she took it the right way. I was also rewarded by the roughest fuck of my life. Just brute sex. No teasing. No gentle torture. Just tentacles fucking my ass, pussy, clit, and boobs. She quickly abandoned her challenge and wrapped my head back to give me the ability to scream my pleasure to my heart's content without alerting the whole neighborhood.

I must have cummed about ten times in a row before she detached me from the tree and let me lie on the ground, still a prisoner of my thick cocoon. It was as if she, too, was exhausted and wanted to rest with me.

If I were now officially dating a parasite and would have this new amazing love-driven relationship, where would it lead me? Falling in love with an alien parasite was not something I ever expected to happen to me, but I would have been a fool not to fully jump into an experience that nobody else would ever have the chance to go through.

As much as I wanted to hug Skylar right now, I knew things didn't work that way with her. It would be in my best interest to prepare myself mentally to be a bottom in bed for the rest of my life.

It sounded good to me.

"Mmmph!"

And she restarted fucking my ass...

"Mmm!"

Yes... Deeper, please.