Parasitic Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, it is better. And there is a nice pool too. I envy those people."

I had this habit of caressing my clothes now because they were an extension of my lovely parasite., and I loved her. From an outsider's point of view, it would just make me look like a horny woman caressing her body sensually, which was, all things considered, what I did. Here, in my soft chair, I was the embodiment of a sexual fantasy, shamefully dressed like a cosplay slut and squeezing my boobs for my own pleasure. I would definitely have to be careful not to do that at work, or it would look super strange.

Let's reserve this whorish behavior for dark backyards.

But as I was running my fingers on my own curves, I noticed something.

"Sky. Is it just me, or I'm getting sexier?"

"Yes. It's all the sex we have. You are getting fit."

"..."

"... Okay. It's not just sex. I just improved your biochemistry. I told you about that already. Your body is slowly adopting its best expression. You could have done that by yourself with proper food and exercise, so it's not that special."

"Mmm... I like it. I can feel all the muscle fibers on my flank. Hehe."

"I love your flanks, Alli."

After this little romantic moment, we walked to the other fence and jumped over it. For about thirty minutes, we visited different backyards; they were all very stunning. The more of them we saw, the sadder I got. Or was it jealousy? I would have loved to live in one of those palaces with a private backyard. Maybe it was a mistake to come here today and witness what I couldn't have. Even with a super-smart Skylar as my assistant, a job that would pay more would also involve more work, so I didn't think this life would suit me. As Skylar said, maybe it was better just to visit illegally once in a while and pretend it was ours, just for one night. Perhaps there was something nice about changing home every day. Variety was a good thing.

Once more, I jumped over a big fence and silently landed in the grass on the other side.

"Ooooh! That one is amaaaazing!"

"Wooow! Alliii! I love it too."

It was as dangerous as it was beautiful. There were so many garden lights that if the owner were to look in my direction, he would have no trouble seeing the sexy me. Same with the neighbors. I wasn't hidden anymore. But my mind was too busy to care. The massive underground pool was illuminated with underwater lamps and had some sweet designs at the bottom, like in movies. There was a nice she-shed, a gazebo that could fit a table for twelve, a bbq area, and everything else that screamed wealth.

And that was when Skylar got a fantastic bad idea.

"Alli! Let's go swim."

"Swim? Hehe. We will get caught. Everybody would be able to see us."

"Nah. I sense a young lady upstairs on the bed and a male asleep on the living room couch."

"Uh? You can sense that?"

"Not in great detail, but I know they are there. I can feel the vibration of their heartbeat.

"Wow... You are one sensitive parasite."

"Yes. And I'm cute too. Can we go swimming now?"

"Haha. Sure. Why not? The neighbors will just think we are the owner. Let's not make a noise, though."

"Okay."

Whatever. If we were to get caught, we would just run away effortlessly anyway. I would have to learn how to relax a little bit when I was in my parasite mode. Skylar showed me more than once that I could easily outrun and outpower anybody with speed and strength. What did I have to lose? I surely didn't want to alert the whole city about a strange girl invading backyards at night, but right now, we were not really at risk, so why not enjoy myself a little with my special stretchy space girlfriend.

I crawled to the pool and entered it without making too much splashing. The water was crystal clear and also very warm. I dove underwater. Maybe it was wrong and illegal, but it was so cool at the same time. I had never been in a big pool like this before and could barely remember the last time I swam. Of course, Skylar had used my body to swim away from the city for a good five hours straight, but I wasn't conscious at that time, so it didn't count. Yeah, Skylar really wanted to run far away from the cops on that day.

In any case, this was nice. I glided to the middle of the pool and let myself float on my back to look at the stars.

Our universe was big. Most of the night sky was masked by the city glow, but I still loved how majestic it looked. I have seen it to its fullest during various trips around the world, so it was not too hard to complete the picture in my mind and memories. We were so small, and the universe was so big. I envied Skylar. She had traveled so much and so far. It must have been terrifying at times. But still, I envied her nonetheless.

"Sky, did you see a lot of worlds in your life?"

"A few, yes."

"So, are there other intelligent life forms out there?"

"... Alli, are you saying I'm not intelligent?"

"Bhahaha! Sorry! I keep forgetting that you are not from Earth. You know what I mean, though?"

"Mmm... I do. And yes, there are."

"Are they going to attack us?"

"Oh, that's highly unlikely. But yes, there are bad creatures out there who would destroy your world if they had a chance."

"Oh, that's scary. Hey, tell me what your previous host was like."

"It was a snake."

"No, I mean, in a previous world that you visited. Did you attach to another sentient being in the past?"

"Mmm... Yes. But I'm not sure I want to tell you about that."

"Why not?"

"It's not something you are supposed to know. Anyway, your race will never encounter theirs."

"No? Why? Are they too far?"

"Relatively speaking, yes. But that's not the reason. They are extinct now."

"Oh? I'm sorry to hear that. Were you there when it happened?"

"..."

"Sky?

"Can... Can we talk about something else, Alli?"

"Oh... okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

Maybe I was too curious. Skylar was so awesome that it was hard to imagine bad things had happened to her in the past. She was more than likely ancient and had seen her fair share of fun and not-so-fun things. I didn't think it was wrong to ask those questions since she was my girlfriend, but perhaps now wasn't the best time to do that. She wanted to go out tonight to have fun, after all, not to be interrogated about her past hosts.

Since we were in a giant pool, I got an idea that would cheer her up.

"Turn me into a mermaid, Sky!"

"What is a mermaid?"

"You know. After you jumped down the bridge? You told me you had given me a fishtail to swim away faster."

"Oh. Yes. Like all the water creatures around me. That was super fun. Let me show you."

More of her body came out of my crotch, creepily as ever, and encased my legs into a single sheet. And as expected, she created a nice rubber mermaid tail for me.

"Haha! That's exactly what I had in mind, Sky! Blllrrrrbb!"

Of course, I wasn't used to swimming with a tail, so I kind of sank at the bottom of the pool. But Skylar quickly helped me and brought me back to the surface.

That was what this night was about--spending time with my parasite girlfriend and trying new fun things. For the next half hour, I had a blast learning how to be a mermaid. Skylar gave me tips and tricks, and rapidly, I was able to swim on my own. Sure, she added some extra power to my movements, like when we jumped around from fence to fence earlier, but I was the one deciding on everything now.

I couldn't remember the last time I went swimming. In a big city, unless you have enough money to own a house, pools were pretty inaccessible unless swimming in a public one full of continuously peeing children was appealing. To me, it was not, and since I lived in a small apartment, I never really thought I could enjoy one like this.

Skylar said she could sense if people were around, so I didn't feel anxious about swimming in a pool that wasn't mine. It was amazing to see how much Skylar's presence had changed my outlook on things. Never before would I have risked such a stunt as getting caught would have resulted in my arrest. My standard legs wouldn't have been able to escape the cops and their flashing cars.

Skylar brought me an extraordinary kind of freedom and allowed me to dream a bit more about a beautiful life without stupid rules.

"Mmm... Sky. Living here would be nice."

"Your apartment is very small, yes. It would be more fun if you had your own planet."

"Haha. You are funny. An entire planet might be a bit too big for me."

"Maybe, but you would be able to do everything you want."

"I'm not rich enough to buy a planet. I can't even afford this luxury house. It must be worth a couple of millions."

"Let's go visit it, Alli."

"Uh? What? NO! Are you nuts? You said there were people inside."

"Well, the male is sleeping, but I'm puzzled about the girl. Her heartbeat is a bit odd."

"Odd? Like how odd?"

"Well... Odd like yours when we have sex. But she is not having sex... I think..."

"Skyyy! What are you saying? Is she masturbating?"

"I don't know. Let's go find out."

"Skyyy! We... We can't do that."

"If we don't, I'm not removing your chastity seal."

"Oh! That's low! You promised."

"Just climb on the roof there so we can take a quick look through the window."

"Uuurgh! Fiiine. But I don't want trouble. Make sure you help me to be silent. And get rid of my mermaid tail. I can't climb with it on."

"Ah, right! Good point."

When I pulled myself out of the pool and got my legs back, Sky quickly crawled over me and removed the water from my skin and hair. That was one convenient hairdryer. Of course, she took the extra initiative to pinch my nipples at the same time, making me yelp.

"Eep!"

"Oops... It was an accident, Alli!"

"Accident, my ass! I told you to help me stay silent. Not the opposite."

"Haha. Quick! Let's go spy on the girl before her male awakens."

"You are terrible, Sky! Terrible."

Terrible but fun. Again, this extra power I felt turned me into a bolder person. I wondered if it was just me or if everybody else with the same opportunity would fail to resist the temptation. Secretly, all humans were curious about what was happening in the other houses. Fortunately, not being able to climb on roofs easily and the fear of the law kept most of us in check. But since none of that was a problem for me anymore, I was a stealthy sexy girl... So why not.

I approached the small roof over the BBQ area and grabbed it with one hand. I pulled myself up like this, as if I had a bicep made of steel, and climbed on it. As I stepped toward the other roof leading to the second-floor windows, I felt something squishy under my boots. For a moment, I marched in place like a moron, trying to figure out what was wrong with my feet.

"Heeey... What's this, Sky?"

"I cushioned your feet so that we make less noise."

"Ah, neat. Good idea."

With my squishy feet, I effortlessly jumped onto the other roof section. Not a noise. This was perfect.

Walking up the steep roof on my tiptoes and fingertips, I quickly reached the top floor window and carefully peeked inside.

"Aaah! It's too dark. I can't see. Is the girl in that room?"

"No. She is in another room. I still don't understand what she is doing. She's been lying on her bed since we arrived, but her heartbeat is too high. Maybe she is in trouble."

"Bleh! Don't put ideas like that in my head, Sky. Now I want to make sure she is okay."

"You should go check. The window is unlocked."

"WHAT? No! Sky! We can't do that! It's called a home invasion."

"It's not a home invasion if they don't see us. I'll keep you silent."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Raaaah! You... you think she is in real trouble?"

"I'm not sure... She may be."

"Grrr... Fiiine... I'll try. But if they notice us, we will have to run far away and quickly."

"We will be careful."

It was still a terrible idea. I carefully pried the window open and silently crawled inside like a cat. I could only imagine what the house occupants would think if they were to see a masked girl dressed up like a slut with a big chastity tattoo on the belly. Any male would either try to have sex with me or simply have a heart attack. We would have to be extra stealthy here.

Thanks to my super strength, I could move in any way I wanted without risking crashing onto the floor because of a misstep. My gloved hands reached the very soft carpet, reminding me that this was a luxurious house, and I pulled my entire body inside.

Now kneeling on the floor in an empty guest room, feeling the full weight of my breast in my small bra, the reality of what I was doing sank in.

"S... Sky... Mmmph!"

"Shhh! Alli! Don't talk!"

She wasn't wrong, but the way she covered my mouth so quickly surprised me a little. Skylar was definitely much quicker than when we first met. She could transform so quickly; it was almost scary at times.

But again, she was right and prevented me from making a mistake that would have alerted the two occupants. Skylar being Skylar, however, she just couldn't help but tease me some more at the worst possible time. Some small tendrils wrapped around my clit and began massaging it. Since my chastity lock was closed, I knew this was nothing else than fun torture.

... or maybe not.

"Hehe. Alli. Go find the girl. Maybe she is cute."

"Mmm..."

"Shhh..."

It was very dark, and Skylar wanted me to walk through the house blindly. After two steps, I could already project that my big toe would hit a piece of furniture and wake up everybody around. It was nonsense. Still on my knees, I extended my arm and patted the carpet in front of me in order to make safe progress.

"What are you doing, Alli?"

"Mmmph!"

"Oh... Right. You can't see in the dark. There... Is this better?"

All of a sudden, the level of darkness diminished enough to allow me to see fairly well. It went from pitch black to, let's say, night light level. Did Skylar just do that to me? Did she switch something in my brain to make me more sensitive to light? If that were the case, it would be extremely convenient in the future. Particularly when I'm trying to locate my black panties in my dark closet at home.

Still gagged, I nodded. Much better.

"Mmph!"

"Yes. I made your retinas more sensitive. Next time I will listen to you better so you can trigger your night vision by yourself. Sorry."

I climbed back to my cushioned feet and inspected my environment. As I thought, it must have been one of the guest bedrooms even though it was much bigger than mine. The absence of decoration and bedsheets didn't lie.

Slowly, I headed to the big hallway, looking left and right to make sure nobody was around. I trusted Sky to warn me about all potential risks, but since she was still playing with my clit and had also discreetly started to slow-fuck me, I couldn't rule out that she was distracted. Not too long ago, she clearly explained that what was pleasurable to me was also pleasant to her. So I would have been a fool to delegate all my safety to her.

"Alli, she is in that room... Take a look. Something is odd about her. I'm telling you..."

"..."

It was so wrong to spy on people like that, but how could I have walked away knowing that a girl might have been in trouble. My curiosity was way too intense to ignore. At the same time, I also hoped that Skylar wasn't pulling my leg because I wouldn't be too happy.

I didn't want to frighten her, so I followed the wall and just took a very careful peek in that other room using my super eyes.

And what I saw made my heart skip a beat, and even Skylar stopped teasing my private parts for a moment, probably also in shock.

In the middle of a massive king bed, there was a glossy black form slowly struggling. It was something I was certainly familiar with. It indeed looked like a woman, but she was a prisoner of a tight latex sleep sack. The tight latex hood molded over her head had no eyes and no mouth, confining her to a world of darkness. Seeing her twist without conviction made me understand that she has probably been there for a while... But how long? And why was she in that bondage gear if her partner wasn't around? That was wrong on so many levels.

When my lovely parasite wrapped me in a similar way and kept me immobile for an extended period of time, she took great care of me. She fed me, kept my body clean, made sure I wasn't getting uncomfortable. But that exhausted girl didn't have anybody looking after her. If her partner was downstairs, passed out drunk on the couch, then it was unlikely that she had a good time. Maybe she wanted out but couldn't do anything about it.

At least, we were here now, and she was safe again. That somehow calmed my nerves. I even smiled a little because witnessing this was a bit sexy, and I wasn't the only one to think that way.

"Hehe. Alli. She is like us when we have fun."

"Mmm..."

"I got a great idea. I know what you can do to unlock your chastity seal."

"Mmm?"

"Climb on the bed and grab her boobs. She won't be able to do anything about it. You can play with her body as much as you want. She is defenseless."

And that was when my finger stabbed Skylar in the flank really hard. She was indestructible, but she would surely get my point. Abusing a helpless girl was not something I was willing to do.

"Ow! Okay! Okay! Sorry! I was just kidding. Why don't you let her out then?"

"Mmph!?"

That was a better idea, but not that much better. Rescuing her would mean that she would see me and potentially scream or call the cops. At the very least, I would terrify her. There must have been a different way to help her.

She let out another long sigh and groaned in discomfort. Her little voice was definitely faint. She must have been a prisoner of that latex sleep sack for hours, abandoned by her snoring irresponsible man.

It was too much for me to bear, so I placed a knee on the firm mattress, ready to make a move and save her, but Skylar screamed inside my brain.

"A... ALLI! NO! DON'T!"

"Mm!?"

"Let's go back outside. Quickly. We need to talk!"

"..."

I wasn't too sure what that was about, but Sky's violent reaction had scared me. I rapidly returned to my feet and silently left the room. A few steps later, I reached the already open window and returned to the roof, where Skylar finally crawled off from over my mouth, allowing me to whisper again.

"Skyyy! What's the big deal. You scared the shit out of me."

"Allison! That girl... She ... she..."

"She is a murderer?"

"... NO! Alli! That's not it at all!"

"What is it then?"

"... That girl... SHE'S LILIAN!"

"... Uh? Lilian? You don't mean..."

"YES! The cute administrative assistant at your job!"

That was it. This time it was too much joking around. I stood up, strong and proud, placed my fists on the small of my waist, and let Sky know that it wasn't funny.

"Sky! You are full of shit!"

"Uh? But... It's true! It's her."

"Stop messing with my brain, egg-laying alien. It's not funny anymore."

"I don't lay eggs! I told you a hundred times! And I'm not lying. It's heeer!"

"And how do you know that? She is covered in thick latex from head to toe. You can't tell!"

"She moaned. I analyzed her voice tone, and it is her."

"Many girls moan the same way. It's like the lottery. You think you are right, but you are not."

"No! That's not true. She used frequencies specific to her."

"... And you are wrong. Do you know how many girls there are in this city? Millions. And Lilian is an admin assistant. She can't afford this house. I don't see why she would live here."

"Maybe she built it for free?"

"Sky! It doesn't work that way. Unless her boyfriend were rich, she wouldn't sleep here."

While Skylar searched for her next insane words, I appreciated the moment nonetheless. I was standing on a roof overlooking a luxurious backyard, wearing nothing else than a slutty outfit, barely hiding my private parts and exposing my perverted belly tattoo that indicated that I wanted to fuck and be fucked while being unable to cum. How did I get to this point in my life?