Parasitic Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter because it was awesome. I felt so confident and pretty. Was it just because I had a girlfriend from space who loved me? Could love alone make me feel that way? Probably.

"I... I'll lay eggs inside you!"

"... Uh? Sky? Come again?"

"If... If I'm right about the girl being Lilian, I'll lay my eggs inside you! It's going to be your punishment."

"Hey! I don't want you to lay eggs inside of me. Anyway, you said you can't lay eggs."

"I changed my mind."

"Right. What if you are wrong then?"

"I'll unlock your chastity padlock and make you cum all night."

"DEAL!"

This time, I knew I was right. With the repeating lottery failure, I knew Skylar was overconfident at times and fallible. She didn't know much about humans yet, so she was likely to mistakenly compare us to a different race she knew. All humans had different voices, and even a pro impressionist had difficulty imitating celebrities. Even with my normal ears, I could tell the difference between everybody around me, but I required more than just a little noise to identify someone. I would win this bet. There was no way Skylar would have identified Lilian out of a small moan.

"Alright, silly parasite. I'm going back in. Don't cover my mouth this time. I won't make a noise."

"Ah! Okay. But get your uterus ready. I will overfill it with eggs."

"Ahan! Get your tentacle ready because you will make me cum all night."

"Not a chance! You'll carry my eggs."

At least this little game had cheered us up. Skylar was always so fun to be around, and it just triggered our creativity. That was why we loved each other. Okay, maybe I was in a good mood too because I knew I was going to win this, and, on top of that, she had clearly told me that she couldn't lay eggs. So even if I were to lose, she would have to find something else to punish me. Maybe an entire night immobilized in a hard shell sleepsack would do the job.

I silently made my way back to the girl's room. It was unlikely that she went anywhere during my absence, so I wasn't scared to bump into her in the hallway. Sky was awesome because my new night vision feature kicked in as soon as I thought that I would like more light. I didn't even have to ask for it. I reached behind my neck to scratch her to let her know that she did well.

Like a silent cat, I entered the girl's room, who was still well wrapped in her glossy rubber bag and tried to think of a plan of attack to rescue her. I didn't feel like waking up her boyfriend for some reason, so I had to think of another way. Perhaps I could use my super strength to rip her latex sack and make her believe it had failed... but that would be mean because she might love that bondage item. Those things were expensive. Maybe I could just unzip her and flee. That way, she would simply wonder what happened without ever understanding how she had regained her freedom. But to do that, I would have to turn her to her belly as the zipper was on her back.

Conveniently, this beautiful creature restarted wriggling, which gave me a great idea. I carefully climbed on the giant bed on my knees and hands, and I timed my move perfectly. As soon as she attempted a swing to roll over to her belly, she had attempted that a couple of times unsuccessfully already, I pinched one of the folds in the latex sleepsack and pulled hard enough to help her flip over. The surprised groan she let out made me think that she had regrets about being in this new position after having tried so hard, but she couldn't do anything about it now.

Thankfully, the super-parasite girl was here to take care of everything. The next part of my plan would be to pull her back zipper down fast enough that she would think it had been caused by some weirdly convenient tension in the latex. If I succeeded in doing that during one of her bigger moves, she would just consider herself lucky.

I approached my fingertips from the zipper tab, ready to perform my good deed, but a certain squishy parasite decided that it was a good moment to interfere playfully. I couldn't make a noise, so obviously, it was good timing.

"Alli?"

"..."

"Do you want my eggs in your ass, stomach, or uterus? I said uterus earlier, but why not your ass? There is more room for more eggs."

"..."

Oh, I wanted to slap her. Skylar knew I couldn't make a sound or else we would get discovered, which was precisely why she decided to play with my head during this critical moment.

And why did I think that it was hot? Was she playing with my arousal? I've been joking about her laying eggs in me for such a long time, it was my favorite line for when I wanted to make her mad, but now that the thought of it happening for real took root in my perverted brain, I kind of liked the idea. There was no way I would tell her that, though.

I shook my head and pinched the zipper tab. As planned, as soon as she wriggled again, I pulled on the zipper really quick.

ZIP!

Success. I delicately crawled away from her and returned to my feet. Shocked, the girl didn't move for a long moment, as she was probably wondering if her sleeping man had finally come to rescue her. It took her a long moment to determine that it wasn't the case. Since nothing else was happening, she resorted to popping her shoulders out of her stretchy bondage gear.

She offered me a very nice spectacle while she was struggling like a worm on a rainy day. I could tell she was flawlessly young, and even if she wasn't trying to be sexy by contorting like this, well, she was. When she finally managed to pull her sweaty arms out of the internal sleeves and pushed the sack down to her perfect waist, I had a great opportunity to admire her large round breasts. Skylar probably wanted me to grab them, but I was not willing to do it, even though I would have liked to try.

Wait, did I really just think that?

After sitting up, the tired girl reached behind her neck and unzipped her featureless latex hood. And that was when Sky reminded me of something important...

"Uh? Alli? What are you doing?"

OH SHIT!

I couldn't just stand there staring at her with desire. Since the doorway was across the room and on the other side of the bed, my safest bet was to dive and roll under the bed as silently as possible. Skylar must have anticipated my wreckless move because she did her best to cushion my bones as I was clumsily crawling into my hiding spot.

I barely had time to fully disappear before a sweaty latex hood fell heavily on the floor right next to me. The girl was no longer anonymous, but since a mattress separated us, there was no way to confirm whether or not I had lost my bet yet. Instead, I heard her rant.

"Idiot! Stupid idiot!"

Oh, she wasn't happy.

"Jake! JAKE! Where are you, bastard!?"

That voice... It couldn't be.

Two small naked feet appeared next to my shoulder. Could it be really her?

No way... don't tell me...

The feminine feet fast-walked to the door and disappeared from my sight.

"JAAAKE!"

"Lilian? I'm... I'm sorry!"

"You IDIOT! You said you'd be back in a few minutes. You left me tied up for hours! I was so scared!"

"I fell asleep... I said I'm sorry! Come on, don't overreact. It's no big deal."

"Whatever! I'm out of here!"

"Aaah! Don't be like that. You said you liked bondage."

"I do! But it doesn't work that way. I want to do it safely. I clearly can't trust you."

"Where are you going, Lilian? Don't leave!"

"We are not dating, Jake. We just agreed to play, and now I don't trust you. So find someone else crazy enough to do that kind of stuff with you on the forum."

"Aaah, come on! Come back."

Darn. It WAS Lilian. She just pushed that guy away, dressed up lighting fast, and slammed the front door behind her after storming out. What were the odds for that to happen tonight? As much as I was frustrated for having lost my bet, a little voice inside me said, "Good for you, Lilian, for not taking crap from an irresponsible play partner."

I began crawling from under my hiding spot but quickly retreated. With Lilian gone, the guy was now climbing the stairs, probably to officially go to bed, frustrated for having lost a golden opportunity to have fun with a premium girl. He entered the room and climbed on his bed while showing his true colors.

"Fucking bitch. They are all the same. They act like they want something, and when they get it, they cry like a baby. Everything in the boobs and nothing in the head."

Hum! If he had known what kind of woman lived under his bed, he probably wouldn't have said that. A mere foot under his butt was someone who was quite a feminist and who could also crush his nuts with one hand. I was in full agreement with Lilian on that one; IDIOT! And now I was mad.

I waited under the bed for the next twenty minutes until I heard him snore. When I slid out and got back to my feet, I took a look at him and decided that I really didn't like him.

"Alli. Let's go. He is not worth it."

"..."

She was right. He was not worth it, so I left the room and headed downstairs.

"Hey, Alli? Where are you going?"

"I could have crushed his nuts, but instead, I will just leave him a little gift."

"Why a gift? He wasn't even nice."

"You'll see, Sky. You'll see."

Empowered, feeling superheroish in my sexy outfit and my cute black mask, I headed to the kitchen to avenge Lilian. I plugged the sink with its strainer and turned on the water. If he didn't notice that until the next morning, he would have a lot of fun cleaning this little incident.

"That would teach him to be irresponsible. Ah!"

"Alli?"

"What?"

"You are very odd at times."

"Haha. I know! But it feels good. Let's go home now!"

I opened the door leading to the backyard. It would be safer to return home the same way we arrived, stealthily and illegally.

As I was heading toward the fence, a tentacle rammed into my vagina, not so tenderly. It was enough to make me fall to my knees and hands.

"Uuuurgh! Skyyyy... It's not the time. We need to go home. It's already late."

"Did you forget about something, Alli?"

"Oh...Hehe... Well... Okay, you were right. It WAS Lilian."

"Yes! So, I have something to do."

"..."

"Remember our bet?"

"You can't be serious! You told me yourself that you don't lay eggs inside people."

"And I also said I changed my mind. Now I can and decided that you will carry my eggs in your uterus."

"... Sky! Gross! You can't... AAAH!"

"..."

What was happening? Something was pressing hard against my cervix. Sky had often entered that section of me to leave part of her body in it, but it never felt like that. This time it was as if she was pushing something hard against it. It couldn't be really... an egg...?

"S... Skyyy... What... What are you doing?"

"I'm laying an egg, and you'll have to carry it."

"Aaaah! SKY! It's... It's... entering my..."

"Hehe. Take a deep breath, Alli. They are big."

"T... they?"

"Oh, yes. I will lay many. Here, let me make it easier for you."

"AAAahmmmm... Ooooh!"

Okay. That was crazy. She didn't even give me time to discuss this crazy situation. She apparently was pushing a big egg inside my uterus, and as if it was going to make it any better, she entered my ass with a tentacle and began fucking me deeply, the way I like it the most. There was no way I could stand anymore. It was a healthy mix of creepiness, pleasure, and pain.

Laying an egg seemed to be a slow process. The more she pushed it inside me, the bigger it felt. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, it just popped in. I swear, if I didn't have this chastity crest enabled, I would have cum right on the spot. I could feel my juice running down my legs, and my arousal was through the roof. I placed a hand on my belly and massaged it. She couldn't possibly have done this.

"Sky... I... I can feel... something... hard... inside my belly."

"Hehe. It's my egg. Sorry, it's a bit big."

"Aaaah... I... I want to cum."

"Nope. You lost your bet. The chastity lock stays closed."

"But... I'm so close... AAAH!"

"Oooh, Alli, I have another egg for you."

"Uuurgh! Skyyyy!"

Again! The same thing happened. Something hard and smooth started to push against my uterus. Was she really doing this? Did she lie to me, and it was how her race reproduced? Would those things... hatch? Those questions were important, and I demanded answers, but I also had my priorities well organized.

"Aaaah! Fuck me harder!"

"Shhh... Alli. People will hear you."

She was right about that. This little exercise made me forget where I was, in a well-lit backyard of a luxurious house. Without my consent, but with all of it at the same time, she crawled over my mouth and entered it, destination, my throat.

"Mmmph!"

"Hehe. Alli. You like this too much."

"Mmm mmm!"

I nodded furiously and then fell flat on my chest when the second egg popped into my uterus. Again, I would have cum so hard... to the point where I wanted more of this. Quickly, my brain had submitted to this strange experience and, even if a bit painful, it really sent me to a very happy place. I was forced to carry alien parasite eggs. And when Sky covered my eyes and plugged my ears, it was the icing over the cake.

In the middle of this backyard, I was a living sexual ornament ready to be discovered, and there was nothing I could do to hide. With potential people watching from afar, from the neighbors' windows, I was becoming even more a host to an alien lifeform than I already was. One after the other, large eggs entered my belly and felt heavier and heavier. My uterus struggled to make room for all of them but somehow seemed very accomodating. What was Skylar doing to me this time? How would I be able to return to a normal life if she were to leave me one day?

I wasn't sure I fully understood my situation, but I loved it.

Egg after egg, my belly expanded. I turned into a mere reproductive organ, willing and motivated by my sex drive. What did that make me? And when I felt another egg pushing, I uselessly reached my crotch with my hand.

"MMmph!"

"You can't do anything about it, Alli. I have two more eggs to implant."

"Mmmmph!"

"Haha! I love you so much, Alli!"

"MMmmm!"

Was it me, or was this one even bigger? When running my fingers on my low-fat belly, I could definitely feel large eggs inside of me and could even make them move by pushing on them with my fingers. It had to be the weirdest feeling I had ever experienced. There was no way out. I would carry parasite eggs for a while, apparently...

... and I secretly hoped they would eventually hatch...

... But not too quickly, please.