Parasitic Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilian was clueless for now. She held my arm as if she was a good friend, pretending to want more protection from my umbrella. Her touch felt good and fueled my artificial desire even more. I still had all my mind, so I could have asked Skylar to stop interfering with my senses, but it felt good, and I didn't really want to feel otherwise. For some reason, I was okay with being this turned on around Lilian as it seemed to make this little adventure a bit easier for me.

When we got to my home, we placed our coats in the closet, and almost immediately, Lilian started taking off all the clothing items that she didn't need anymore and ended up with a tank top that made her classy work pants look a lot more casual than they were designed to. Seeing her real curves made me realize how sexy this girl really was. So far, I had only seen her wearing business attires or a very erotic rubber sleepsack.

On my side, I had a problem. If I took off my clothes in front of her, she would see the latex-looking catsuit that Skylar made for me. I needed options.

"I... I'll be back. Feel free to look around."

"Okay."

I quickly retreated to my bedroom and closed the door.

"Skyyy! How can we hide you?"

"Well, your uterus is full of eggs, so I can't go in there."

"Aaah! Stupid eggs! She will find out!"

"Nah. Calm down, Alli. Just take off your clothes and walk out wearing only your catsuit. She will love it. You know she is into latex."

"Urrgh... But we are not supposed to know that."

"She won't know that we know. She will just think it's a nice coincidence."

"Urrgh... I'm shy... Even if I did that, what will I do next?"

"Stop urrghing. You said you dated many people before. Aren't you supposed to know more about dating than I do, Alli?"

"Sky! She is a girl. It's not the same at all. I only dated men before."

"Okay. I'll take care of it, then."

"Wait... what?"

My limbs began moving on their own. My fingers unbuttoned my shirt and pulled down my work pants. That was pretty much all I was wearing.

"Skyyy! Give me my body back."

"Hehe. Really? I think you like it."

"Silly parasite."

Of course, I liked it when she gently took over my body like this. It was like that time when I jumped down the balcony. I was very scared to die, but then I let Skylar take over so she could do it for me. It was great to have someone to rely on during challenging times. And this time was one of those. She was about to make me walk out of the bedroom only wearing a catsuit, and then I would have to face the situation without any possibility of retreating.

My hand grabbed the door handle.

"Are you ready, Alli?"

"Does it matter if I'm not?"

"No. Haha. Here we go. Lilian is going to love you."

I opened the door and stepped out a bit too quickly for my taste. I ended up face to face with Lilian, who, as instructed, was visiting around while waiting for me.

She was there, two feet away from me. My face instantly turned beet red, and I brought my hands to my mouth, confirming that Skylar had returned my control over my limbs. It was so embarrassing.

And this damn arousal was just getting worse.

Poor Lilian. She stared at me, silent, and probably wondered how this happened to her. She faced this terrified girl wearing the sexiest form-fitting catsuit in town made out of alien flesh; she certainly had no idea about that last part, though.

As if she understood my distress, she came to me and gave me a big hug without saying a single word. It felt as if I had given her an unexpected gift, and she was very grateful for it. Since she had her arms locked around my waist, I placed one hand on her back and the other one behind her neck. She was so warm and delicate. Finally, after desiring her all day, even if I knew it was just one of Sky's playful games, I got to hold her in my arms.

It was so awkward.

Why was I doing this? Why did I think it was a good idea? Lilian's accelerated and short breath made me believe that she had the same kind of thoughts. It must have been challenging for her to come to me today at work and share her feelings. She had no awareness that I knew about her secret kinks, so she might have had some trouble reacting to what I had just done. Walking out of the bedroom wearing a black catsuit was probably not what she had expected.

The good news, and I would take every little bit of positivity I could, was that she seemed to calm down faster than me. Her breathing had slowed down, and her hug became lighter... and then her arms fell to her sides, limp.

What!? Limp!? Why!?

"Uh? Lilian? Are you... okay?"

"..."

"Lilian?"

This moment of uncomfortable silence was precisely when Sky decided to jump in.

"Done!"

"Uh?"

"She is unconscious now. She won't remember a thing."

"Wait... what?"

"Lilian. She is sleeping."

I looked at my red-haired administrative assistant, and her eyes were peacefully closed. She just stood there, immobile. How was this even possible? Obviously, Skylar had something to do with this, but how could she have affected her? My parasite didn't have any telepathic abilities that I knew of, and if I were to suggest such an idea, she would tell me that telepathy wasn't a thing. So how did she manage to interact with Lilian?

Most of my questions got answered when I tried to remove my hand from her neck. Using her alien body, Skylar had crawled over my fingers, wrapped around Lilian's neck to prevent my hand from moving, and had inserted two mini tendrils in her ears, the same way she had done with me when she had contacted me at first. So swiftly and sneakily, Skylar had taken control of Lilian's body and disconnected her from the present moment.

It was probably a good time to start panicking a little.

"S... Sky... What have you done?"

"Nothing. I simply made her sleep."

"That's not nothing! What about asking her first? Remember?"

"But, Alli... You hugged her and placed your hand on her neck for me to attach to her brain. No?"

"What!? Are you saying it's my fault?"

"No, but I thought that was what you wanted me to do. Why did you grab her neck then? You never did that to anybody else before."

"I HUGGED her! I just placed my hand on her neck to make her feel good! It was not so you could attach to her brain!"

"Oh... Well, I didn't know that. Is that what humans do when they are intimate?"

"YES! Get out of her brain right now! She didn't consent to that."

"Aww... okay... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. One sec..."

That was me panicking.

As much as I understood that Skylar had just made a mistake due to her inexperience in human relationships slash behaviors, the fact that Lilian had not been able to give her opinion about this was a bit wrong.

I waited for Sky to disconnect from Lilian's ears and wake her up, but it seemed to take a bit longer than what I knew she was capable of.

"Sky... What are you doing? Get out of her ears."

"No, wait..."

"There is no wait! I want you to..."

"No, no. Wait. Something is wrong with her body."

"... Uh? I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm serious. Lilian seems to be sick. She probably doesn't know it yet, but something is wrong with her brain."

"Really?"

"Yes. Her cells are dying. It's a genetic defect. Interesting. In a few years, she will probably start feeling strange."

"Parkinson? Dementia? So young? Can you... fix her?"

"Of course, I can. But I don't have enough time. I have to get out of her ears. Maybe you can ask her if she wants me to reattach to her brain and work on that and..."

"No, no! Sky. How much time do you need?"

"Oh, I'm not sure... Three minutes maybe?"

"..."

Once more, I just wanted to slap Skylar behind the ears, but unfortunately, she had none. Her normal was just abnormal--alien-style abnormal. Not only did she diagnose a degenerative genetic disease in a matter of seconds, but now she claimed to be capable of curing Lilian within a handful of minutes. How was I supposed to refuse this? I knew Skylar had mistakenly taken over Lilian's body without clear consent, but in the light of this, I couldn't do anything other than be glad she did. Were we about to save her from a life of suffering or even an early death?

"Okay. If you can cure her, then we should do it. We can make an exception in this case and keep control of her for a bit longer."

"She won't remember anything anyway, I told you."

"Sky, that's not the point. She is not a toy."

"Well, you like it when I'm controlling you. Maybe she does too."

"Psshhh! Enough, Sky. I will have to explain to you that concept better later. So, how do we do this?"

"You are strange, Alli. Anyway, take your hand off her neck. I'll make her lay down on the bed."

"But, if I take my hand off her, won't it sever the link between her and me?"

"Haha. No. Take your hand off, you'll see."

Unsure about this, I carefully brought back my hand to my chest. From the end of my catsuit's sleeve, a little wire extended all the way to the collar that Sky had formed around Lilian's neck, the one from which her ear wires originated. As long as this connection existed, Skylar was able to communicate with Lilian's body.

"It looks so fragile. What if the wire breaks?"

"Haha. It won't. I'm very strong. Come."

A sleeping Lilian walked past me and headed to the bedroom. That was quite creepy to know Sky was the one in control of her body. This must have been one of the strangest experiences of my entire life.

Lilian climbed on the bed and laid down on her back. I followed her and sat next to her, waiting for Skylar to work her magic. She was so peaceful and pretty. It was very reassuring to see that we weren't hurting her. She would probably never learn what we were about to do to her but knowing that she would live a healthier life was a great relief. And I was also a bit proud of Skylar for being so awesome.

"Okay, Alli. Relax. I'll let you know when I'm done."

For the next few minutes, I observed Lilian sleeping next to me as Skylar repaired her. Her fingers occasionally twitched due to her involuntary brain activity. I took the liberty to slide my hand under her tank top and caress her perfect belly. Sure, I didn't ask her about that, but before she fell asleep, she did initiate physical contact with me, so she would probably be fine with me supporting her that way. Her skin was so soft. I wouldn't mind being her age again.

It didn't take too long before Skylar finished her job on Lilian, but she had one more twisted surprise for me.

"Okay, Alli. I think I fixed everything. Let me know how she feels."

"... How she feels? I don't get what you are asking. How do you want me to..."

Before I could finish my sentence, my vision became all blurry and then all dark. Hurriedly, I opened my eyes that were not supposed to be closed and felt a bizarre sensation. I knew something had happened but wasn't sure what.

"Eehh.. Sky? What was that?"

"What was what? Does she feel good or not?"

"She? Wait... Why does my voice sound funny and... AAAH!"

Terrified, I jumped off the bed. Someone had laid down next to me and had placed its warm hand on my belly.

"WHO... WHO ARE YOU!?"

"Alli? What are you doing? Do you have a brain disease too?"

"..."

Confusion. Ultimate, massive universe-sized confusion. With my back pressed against the wall, I stared at the person on my bed.

It was... ME.

My body was there, wearing a full catsuit made of Skylar's flesh, and a black string linked my wrist... her wrist... to... my neck?

How!? How could I be on the bed and stand up at the same time? And... Where was Lilian? My hands raised to my chest and landed on two large and firm orbs. After a good squeeze or two and a quick look at my clothes, I felt a bit weak in my legs.

I WAS IN LILIAN'S BODY!

My knees gave up, and my back slid down the wall until my butt crashed to the floor.

"Ooooh... Not gooood. Nooot good at all!"

"Alli? Seriously? What are you doing? How does Lilian's body feel? Does it seem normal?"

"S... Sky? Did you just..."

"Cure her? Yes. But I just wanted you to tell me if she felt good from a human point of view. Just to make sure."

"Did you just... transfer me inside her?"

"Well, obviously, yes. So? Does she feel good or not?"

"..."

Clueless. Skylar was utterly clueless about the magnitude of what she had done. She talked as if transferring a soul from a body to another was a normal thing to do. It was completely crazy. I looked at my hands, and they were not my fingers and not my nail polish. When I touched my face, it was not mine, my hair either. It was unsettling at best.

But as if this was not enough emotion for one evening, my real body, the one on the bed, sat up, crawled to the edge of the mattress, and stood up in front of me before helping me stand up. That sentence alone broke my brain.

"Come on, Alli... Stand up."

"Are... Are you the one controlling my body?"

"Of course. Who else? You are inside Lilian right now."

"In... inside... Lilian..."

"Hehe. Lilian is very hot. Look at those boobs."

I, or Skylar rather, slid her hand under my tank top and reached my large young adult boobs. It felt amazing.

"Aaaah!"

"Hehe. Do you like that? What about a kiss then?"

"Mmpph!"

My real body wrapped its arms around my neck and pressed its lips on mine. How was I supposed to cope with this mind-shattering experience? The human mind wasn't designed to endure a kiss from itself.

Yet... It was so fucking hot.

Lilian's body was very sexual, perhaps even more than mine. When I started to focus more on the feelings generated by this kiss, it turned me on like crazy. Skylar was a playful space parasite, and I knew she didn't really understand what she was doing and how weird it was. But still, I kind of wanted more, so I might have unconsciously used her unawareness to pursue this bizarre adventure.

Unsure of how it happened, we ended up back on the bed, cuddling and kissing. Never in a lifetime would I have imagined doing this kind of activity using a body other than mine. It was as if I wore a costume, but a million times more realistic.

When Skylar slid her hand, or should I say my hand, inside Lilian's pants, which were my pants, I got assaulted by doubts. Was it wrong to do this using Lilian's body? At first, I thought it was ethically unacceptable, but then I walked back on my thoughts and put things into perspective. The way Lilian rushed at me earlier to hug me, before Skylar even took over her brain, demonstrated that she had something on her mind; she wanted to have some intimate time with me. There was no doubt in my mind about that. So, what we were doing right now was giving her something she wouldn't have refused in the first place, just in a different way, a very different way with no anterior point of reference.

On top of that, and since we were morally unbalanced already, Skylar wasn't completely off track when she said that no matter how this night would have gone, we would have had to erase her memory at the end of it. Letting Lilian know about Skylar would have been way too risky. As sad as it was, nobody could learn about the existence of my parasite, or else it could mean big trouble. That was my burden to bear. I had to protect Skylar at all costs.

All things considered, what we were doing was questionable but unharmful. It had been triggered by an honest mistake and desire that made the consent look a bit shaky. But the reality was, how else would we have provided Lilian with what she wanted from me? It wasn't like we had a ton of options to satisfy her needs. One corrupted part of myself even thought Skylar and I deserved this little reward for rescuing her from the body bag and curing her nasty brain disease.

"Aaaaah! Yeeees!"

In any case, as Skylar used my body to explore my non-owned pussy, I knew that we would need to do something extra nice for Lilian later as a reward for lending us her body tonight.

I soon ended up naked on the bed with my alien-controlled body licking me between the legs, and it felt incredible. I never thought my first time with a girl would be like this. I gripped my hair really hard, because it belonged to me, and rubbed my face without reserves in Lilian's pussy.

Lilian's body was amazing. So healthy, so vibrant, and when it came, it felt totally different than when I was orgasming with my real body. It seemed to be even better.

"MMmm! Skkyyyy! It feels so good."

"Hehe. Do you like having sex with yourself, Alli?"

"Mmm, yes! I love it."

So corrupted. So perverted. So ethically unresolvable. As Lilian's body recovered, my real body laid down on its back, allowing me to caress it. I could feel the eggs inside its uterus very well, they were bulging through the skin, and it was incredibly entertaining to make them move around without feeling any discomfort. This had to be the most deviant thing in the entire world.

And then Skylar pointed out something important as I was tracing the contour of my body using Lilian's slender fingers.

"Alli, guess what?"

"We are hopeless perverts?"

"Yes, but you came. You just had an orgasm using Lilian's body."

"Oh, you're right. So the chastity seal is only affecting my real body?"

"Yes. So now I know what to do. You'll only cum when you are using another girl's body."

"Skyyy! That's terrible! We can't just hack in random bodies to have sex."

"I didn't say it would be easy. Haha. You'll have to be creative, or you'll just get fucked hard without cumming for the rest of your life."

"Urgh! I don't know what turns me on the most... Trying other girl bodies or being denied for a lifetime."

"Haha. Do you want a hug?"

"From my body or from you?"

"Me. Haha. A very enveloping hug."

"Mmm... That would be nice."

My real body came close to Lilian's body and wrapped her arms around me. Again, those sentences were melting my synapses. It was so confusing. But when Skylar's black skin began to wrap around our two bodies, I almost came on the spot again. I didn't know she could do that.

It only took a few seconds for her to enclose us inside a very tight, warm, and inescapable bag, crushing our sweaty bodies on each other, robbing us of our freedom of movement. Once she finished, she enclosed my head, Lilian's head, into a tight hood. It was fair to assume that she did the same to my real body.

With my belly pressed on her belly, I could feel my eggs trying to find some more room.

"Oooh, Alli, I think we should transfer some of those."

"Mmmph?"

A tentacle entered Lilian's pussy, deeply enough to reach her cervix. And then, I felt some movement happening in my real body's belly. It only took a few seconds to understand what was happening. With no means of preventing this from happening, Skylar pulled one of her eggs from my real uterus and was about to push it inside Lilian's. This was so wrong and good at the same time. I didn't really know if Lilian would be cool with being turned into an incubator, but what could I do to prevent it at this point? Nothing. My only option was to enjoy the incredible sensation.

"Mmmmph!"

"Haha. Lilian is very tight. She would love this."

"Mmmm!"

I loved it. My pussy expanded, trying to make room for the alien orb traveling down the tentacle. Deeper and deeper, it reached my womb and began pushing on my walls. Cocooned like this, there was nothing else to do other than enjoy my life. My parasite was the best and most creative girlfriend ever, and yes, I agreed that Lilian would have loved this so much too.

Little tendrils working on my clitoris quickly brought me back to the edge, and when the gelatinous egg finally popped into Lilian's uterus, I had the orgasm of a lifetime.

I trashed in my stretchy cocoon with little respect for my real body, who had to withstand my uncontrollable convulsion. I loved this. I loved this so much. It was so wrong and right at the same time. It was our reward for a good deed.