Parasitic Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I tried to recover, confined in my dark world, Skylar linked our mouths together so we could breathe through each other's lungs, and large tendrils entered our pussies and asses to fuck us good.

"Do you like this, Alli? I'm having a blast! I can sense pleasure from two different bodies at the same time. It's great."

"Mmmhmmm!"

"Let's see if I can make you feel even better."

The cocoon around our two bodies began to harden. It was something that I had experienced and loved before, so Skylar knew it would turn me on even more. Lilian's body loved this so much. Being fucked this way, being encased this way, breathing hot air from another human's set of lungs, being unable to wake up and experience this first hand. I was now convinced that she would have demanded more if she had been conscious of all that. She was that type of girl, after all.

Sky and I would make her cum endlessly tonight as a payment for having let us save her life twice and being a known fetishist.

And just like that, Lilian's body came again at the same time as my real body. At least Skylar injected just enough fresh air in our breathing tube to keep me alert.

The thing I had not realized yet, though, was that we were Friday night. Maybe Lilian would be okay with us borrowing her hot body for a weekend of fun.