Parasitic Love Ch. 08

Story Info
The burden of love.
12.1k words
4.82
6.7k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the final chapter of the series. It is a jump in the past, one that explains part of Skylar's origin. It is more a sci-fi work than an erotica story, but for the fans of the series, this might be very interesting. Thanks for reading this series and liking it so much.

"NO! SKY! DON'T DO THIS!"

"..."

"SKY! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! DON'T DO THIS!"

"..."

"CAN YOU HEAR ME!? CAN YOU STILL HEAR ME?"

"YES! I CAN! I HAVE TO, ALLI! I HAVE TO!"

"NO, YOU DON'T! STOP THIS! IT IS INSANITY!"

Even if she yelled at me, using a voice she had never used before, one that was neither female nor male, her natural voice, a distressed one, it was still a relief to hear that she was still with me. Skylar wasn't protecting me anymore, though. I was naked and cold... I felt sick in my stomac... She had stopped taking care of me... She was serious about leaving.

But it didn't matter... I wouldn't give up... I JUST COULDN'T GIVE UP!

Even here, in the middle of the night, in an unknown location in the middle of a nasty storm, overwhelmed by the deafening noise of the wind in the trees and the cold temperature, the frightening lightning and neverending thunder rolls, where nothing was reassuring, I was determined not to give up on Skylar.

"WHY, ALLI!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BEHAVE THAT WAY? EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!?"

"SKY! Stop screaming and talk to me instead! I don't even know what you are talking about!"

"NO! I'M GOING! YOU... YOU JUST HAD NOT TO DO THAT!"

Once more, I placed my hand on that black mass attached behind my neck, knowing that there was pretty much nothing I could do to prevent it from leaving. Skylar could overpower me without even thinking about it. But at least, I was hopeful when I felt her staying in place. It was the only sign I received that I still had a slim chance to reason with her.

"Stop, Sky. Don't go. Just talk to me."

"WHY? SO THAT YOU CAN BECOME IMMORTAL AND RULE THE UNIVERSE?"

Immortal? Rule the universe? That was new and way out in left field. I did my best to use a calm voice, but I firmly asked for clarification. She wouldn't have said something so ludicrous without an underlying reason; at least, it was my impression.

"What in the world are you talking about, Sky? I never asked you to make me immortal, let alone help me rule the world."

"BUT YOU WILL!"

"What!? No, I won't. Why would I? That's stupid!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! IT'S A MATTER OF TIME!"

"No, it's not. And I don't care if you don't believe me. I just want to understand why you are doing this."

"YOU KNOW WHY!"

True, I kind of knew what had triggered the conflict, but the part I was confused about was why this was worth ending our amazing relationship in such a dramatic way. I've made a mistake. I had no problem admitting it. But how was I supposed to avoid it in the first place? I just wanted to talk about it. Skylar still had a lot to learn about humans, and here, right now, I had the feeling that she jumped to conclusions and that her reaction was way over the top.

Actually, since I knew what had triggered her rage, it was only logical to use this as a starting point to rebuild a bridge that could lead to a more sensible dialogue. At the moment, she wasn't listening to me at all, and I needed to restore some sort of connection.

"Sky. Listen. Humans are full of flaws, it's true, but they are also capable of apologizing and learning from their mistakes.

"IT'S TOO RISKY! I... I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!"

"Again?... I don't know what you are referring to. But if you tell me..."

"NO!"

"So, that's it? You don't care about me anymore? I thought you loved me."

"... I... I DON'T ANYMORE! I'M LEAVING!"

"Alright, that's a lie. I know you love me or you'd not react that way. And what are you still doing here, then? Let's do a little test for fun to see how much you don't care about me..."

"..."

Was I crazy? What kind of idea had just crossed my mind?

My hand grabbed a big rock from the ground, and I looked at it for a moment. If I were wrong about this, it would really hurt.

"A... Alli... What are you doing?"

"I'm going to smash that rock on my head. Will you prevent me from doing that?"

"..."

"You don't care?"

"... N... no... I know you won't do it..."

"I will... unfortunately."

"... F... fine... Go right ahead..."

Easier said than done, but what did I have to lose? I wouldn't last for an hour in this forest without Sky's assistance. I was already shivering from the cold, I was lost and wet, and more than anything, she was the person I loved the most in the entire universe, even though she was a creature from space. Losing Skylar would be way more painful than smashing this ball of agglomerated minerals on my forehead.

Anyway, despite her irrational ire, I still trusted her. She wouldn't let me do this to myself... She loved me too much... I was convinced of it.

I stared at my rock for another moment, trying not to think about natural selection too much...

... and I went for it.

Using all my strength, I smashed the big rock on my forehead...

PAK!

And everything went dark as I fell backward on the damp ground. My ears were ringing in an unhealthy way.

As I lost consciousness, my last thought was along the line of...

"... okay, this didn't go exactly according to plan."

***

A moment ago...

"Mmmmph!"

"Alli. You like being Lilian, right?"

"Mmmhmmm!"

Right now, yes. Since Sky had transferred me to Lilian's young and sexual body, I couldn't do anything other than enjoy myself. I made love to my real body, and now I was trapped inside a tight cocoon, pleasantly tortured and abused by Sky. I lost track of time, but I was pretty convinced that I had spent more than one day in this hot situation.

Pressed firmly against me, my real body was warm and erotic. Skylar had transferred half of the eggs I was carrying to Lilian's body, incessantly repeating that Lilian would have loved this if she had been conscious of it, convincing me that what we were doing wasn't such a big deal.

Since I knew Skylar wouldn't hurt any of us, I gradually adopted the stance that everything would be alright. Nobody else in the world could provide me with such an extreme experience, and I had bought in the idea that Skylar would ensure Lilian's physical and mental integrity... somehow...

Yet... Inside my sexually altered mind, it only felt partially right... and that little wrong portion increasingly bugged me.

Was this really okay?

Yes, it was hot, and nobody would get hurt. Lilian would never learn about any of this. But ethically, it was a bit on shaky ground. It just might have been that Sky was from space and could not fully understand the right and wrong of the human race. She might have never heard about some concepts specific to our culture.

I knew Sky had good values at the root, the ones that made me fall in love with her in the first place. She saved a child from the flames and protected me more than once. How could I not love that? So, perhaps it was what bugged me right now--this little annoyance. I questioned why I was going along with this. I had my part of the responsibility, I wasn't going to be as pretentious to claim I was perfect, but I was also a bit worried for Sky. It was unlike her to go as far as using another person without permission for our sexual games.

Okay, okay. Step back.

I reminded myself that Sky had taken control of Lilian's mind due to a misunderstanding. So that part wasn't really her fault. She was willing to release her, but she found something important enough to delay her withdrawal; Lilian was sick.

So we talked about this and decided to help Lilian, which was a good thing. But then, after we fixed her, Sky transferred my consciousness to her to confirm that Lilian was okay. We lost control at that time.

On my side, I lost control because being inside Lilian's body was so fucking hot, and then I decided to enjoy the moment while it lasted. I didn't think it would go as far as this, where a day later, I would still be inside Lilian, making her carry fake alien eggs. But here I was, and I would have to find a way to accept what I have done and make sure it doesn't happen again.

So, what about Skylar, then? If I had acted in this odd way because of a highly unusual series of events and feelings, it would have been hypocritical to blame Skylar for following a similar devious path. She took control of Lilian, she helped her, but then saw a very nice opportunity to have some delicious innocent sex and lost control. It was extremely plausible...

... or not.

Skylar wasn't human. She was a million times smarter than me, a million times stronger than me, and a million times older than me. So, yes... it was a bit strange on her part.

And less fun...

I wiggled inside the cocoon that Skylar had formed around me and my real body, not out of erotism but out of a desire to talk about this before going any further. Not wanting to make her feel guilty, I would try to discuss this in a humorous way, or at least not in a way to cause friction. The Skylar I knew was definitely talkable and playful. Unsurprisingly, she read my body language and crawled off us.

"Hehe. Alli... oh, I mean, Lilian!"

"Hey... I'm not Lilian... Can... can you transfer me back to my real body."

"Mmm... maybe. But what if I do that first?"

Skylar, in control of my real body, plunged her fingers inside my overly wet crotch.

"Oooh, someone is still excited."

"Mmm... Yes... Lilian's body is so hot. I'm jealous."

"Let's keep it, then. We can keep her in the closet."

"Hehe. You are an idiot, Sky."

As she played with my swollen clitoris, Lilian's, I couldn't blame her too much for being creative. She had learned well that human sexuality is much related to our imagination. So the thought of keeping Lilian forever in my closet was kind of hot. Before tackling the difficult part of the conversation, I chipped in with my own version of this fantasy.

"Mmm... No... Not the closet. Let's keep her in a box, just to make sure she can't escape."

"Oh? A box... with a lock?"

"Good idea. We will have to gag her too."

"And keep her wrapped inside a latex bag?"

"Sounds like a plan. I sure would love it."

Okay, that was a bit too hot now. My body contorted at the thought of something so unrealistically perverted. Imagining myself in that predicament was far from unpleasant.

My real body climbed on my hips and stared into my eyes, Lilian's.

"Hehe... Sky... What are you doing?"

"Shut up!"

"... Uh? Hey, that's not nice..."

"SHUT UP, ALLI!"

"But... What did I do?"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

What? What was going on? My body, leaning over me began crying, and its face turned into anger. Genuine anger. Scary anger. Skylar had never used this tone with me, and it left me very confused. A second ago, we were having fun fantasizing about some kinky stuff, and now she had this murderous look on her face, my face.

Something was definitely wrong.

"ARE YOU REALLY OKAY WITH THIS, ALLI?"

"... Uh? With what? Okay with what? What are you talking about?"

"TAKING OVER LILIAN'S BODY... WISHING TO KEEP HER UNDER OUR CONTROL!?"

"Woah, woah! Sky! I was actually going to talk to you about this and..."

In my head, an angered voice I had never heard before resonated. Was this... Skylar's real alien voice?

"I GAVE YOU MORE THAN ONE DAY!"

"... I'm sorry? What? What's with the voice all of a sudden? You are scaring me."

"YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED ME... YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING! WHY DIDN'T YOU, ALLI? WHY?"

"Heeey! Calm down Sky... What got into you?... I said I was about to..."

"IT'S TOO LATE! IT'S TOO LATE NOW! I'M SO HEARTBROKEN! SO DISAPPOINTED!"

"Okay... okay... I don't know what is going on, Sky, but we need to discuss this. I've never seen you this angry before. Transfer me back to my body, okay? Then, we can talk..."

"OH, NOW THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM, YOU WANT YOUR BODY BACK!? WHAT ABOUT LILIAN? DID SHE GET TO CHOOSE? I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR BODY BACK!"

"..."

Before I could even process what she meant by that, my vision became all blurry, and then I got extremely cold. When my sight returned, something was unarguably wrong.

I was sitting uncomfortably on the ground, in mud and rocks, surrounded by trees, and it rained heavily. With my hair plastered on my face, I was completely confused as to where I was.

And I was naked...

"S... Sky? What... what is going on? Where am I? I'm cold..."

"..."

"Sky. Talk to me."

"I'M LEAVING, ALLI."

"... What?"

"... I... I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! BUT... I CAN'T..."

"Wait wait wait... What are you talking about...? Where are we? Why are we in a forest? Where is Lilian?"

"LILIAN IS HOME. HER HOME! WHERE SHE IS SAFE!"

"I... I don't understand..."

As I voiced my disorientation, my current dire predicament provided me with many answers. Skylar had many abilities, but I was pretty sure teleportation wasn't one of them. A minute ago, I was in my apartment, on my bed, inside Lilian's body, and having sex with my real body. From there, I instantaneously appeared here, cold and wet, in the middle of a forest that didn't look remotely close to the small woods around my place. This new location was too wild to be a random city park.

There were not a thousand options here...

"Sky... Don't tell me that..."

"YES! IT WASN'T REAL!"

"... It wasn't... real? You... You made me dream all of this?"

I rushed my hands to my belly. I carried no eggs, and a quick look down there was sufficient to confirm that my chastity tattoo was gone as well. What was happening? Did Skylar manipulate my mind to make me believe all kinds of crazy things?

"Sky... Why... Why did you do this to me?"

"IT'S OVER ALLI! YOU SHOWED ME THAT I COULDN'T TRUST YOU."

"Oh, wait wait wait, now. You can trust me! You just have to explain yourself. Why did you do this? Why such anger? We have to talk."

"NO! IT'S TOO LATE! YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS! IT'S POINTLESS TO DISCUSS THIS. I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS, BUT I HAVE TO. IT'S INEVITABLE. GOODBYE, ALLI!"

"WAIT! SKY! What are you talking about? YOU CAN'T LEAVE! What is this? I thought we had a good relationship..."

"WE DID! BUT NOT ANYMORE!"

"Sky! Come on... Let's talk about this..."

"I'M DETACHING NOW."

"NO! SKY! DON'T DO THIS!"

***

"Oooww! My heaaad..."

Okay... Hitting myself this hard in the head with a big rock wasn't my brightest idea ever. I blinked my eyes open, and everything was kind of blurry. Lying on my back like this, I could still make out the shape of the trees, but they didn't seem to wag as violently as before. The storm must have died down a bit after I had turned my brain into purée.

And why did I feel warm now? The rain was still coming down, even though not as heavily, so I should still feel miserable. And Skylar? Did she... leave?

I raised my hands above my face and let a long sigh out when I saw that they were coated in a black latex-like mixture.

"Aaah... Sky... You are still here... I knew you wouldn't leave me like this."

"Pfff... I don't know why I'm still here."

"Aaah, come on, Sky. Can we just talk about this? Why were you so angry?"

"You deserved that rock on the head. It did quite a bit of damage. Just stay still while I'm fixing your skull."

"I didn't like it."

"Yeah, I bet it hurt."

"Not the rock, silly. I didn't like to see you this angry. You scared me very much. I thought you would leave me."

"I should have. I probably will."

"Okay, Sky. Why don't you take a deep breath in and tell me what is going on? Clearly, we are not on the same page here."

"Pfff..."

"Start at the beginning. When did you start making me see things that weren't true?"

"..."

"Sky... you have to talk to me. I'm just trying to understand. Tell me when."

"After the pool."

"The pool? Like, in the backyard of the luxury house?"

"Yes."

"So, Lilian in the sleepsack, that wasn't real?"

"No. Nothing after the pool was real. We came here, in this forest, and I improvised everything else."

"But... why?"

"Because... You asked me something when we were in the pool... It made me think."

"I asked you something?"

"Yes..."

"Sky... Tell me... I don't remember..."

"Mmmph... Fine... I suppose I can tell you. That way, you'll understand why I have to leave you."

"Hey! Stop saying that! I'm not letting you go that easily. What did I ask? Why did it trouble you that much?"

"You asked me if I had attached to another sentient being."

"Ah yes. That. You didn't want to talk about it. But it's okay. You know, I don't like talking about my exes too, it's normal..."

"That's not it, Alli. It wasn't my ex. We are not the same... Your past is inconsequential... Mine is not..."

"That's a rude thing to say, but I think I see what you mean. You live much longer than I do and..."

"No, Alli! You are missing the point... again."

I was getting a bit frustrated. I was doing my best to understand what Skylar tried to tell me, I clearly struggled to do so, but it was not a reason for her to look down at me. Her life was far more complex than mine, I couldn't agree more, but suggesting that I wasn't smart enough to understand her double meanings was a bit condescending. Parasite or not, I wasn't raised that way by my mother.

"Sky... Screw you!"

"..."

"It's not me that is not smart enough to understand! It's you who sucks at explaining. I'm doing my best to understand why you took over my brain without permission, staged some sort of ultra-perverted adventure, and then freaked out at me. And now you are so uncomfortable with your past that you are not even capable of putting two words that make sense in a row."

"..."

"So, why don't you just make an effort and articulate something that will help me understand how you feel instead of blaming me again?"

"... But... I'm not good with words... It's... It's complicated..."

"Well, find a way because I'm at a loss here. If you want to leave me, fine, I will respect your choice. But at least have the decency to tell me why."

"... I... I can..."

"Can what?"

"I can... show you. Instead of... talking. But..."

"... But what?"

"You are going to... hate me."

"Hate you? Whatever... It's not your call. Tell me or show me, but don't think for me. Okay?"

"... I'm sorry... Okay... I... I'll start now... It will be... like a bad dream..."

"Can't be worse than cracking my skull open with a big rock..."

"... I suppose... Stay still..."

To be honest, I was really worried about what Sky was going to show me, but it was necessary. It was interesting to see how much more courageous I was when driven by a strong desire to protect something I loved. After admitting having tampered with my brain for the last little while for some obscure reason, I could have simply been okay with letting her crawl away from me, as it was not something I was okay with, particularly after she promised not to do it. Yet, she had shown me over and over in the past that she was a good person. So this whole fiasco hid something much more important, and I felt that it was critical for me to learn more about her past. Maybe, after her story, I would be the one leaving her, and that was the scariest part.

Still lying on my back in the mud and moss, with the raindrops crashing on my protective black skin, I closed my eyes and let Skylar send me some images, with my consent this time.

Everything faded to black as if a movie was about to begin.

***

"Chidoh! Wake up! Wake up!"

My host poked me in the flank and pulled me out of my slumber. It was the first time that I encountered such a race in my entire existence. His metabolism was running so high that I couldn't stay awake for a whole day, which was about 73 hours long on his planet. I needed to rest here and there if I wanted to spend quality time with him.