Parasitic Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had no more doubt about it; Skylar and I were in love and were a darn solid couple too. To make things easier, she lowered herself a bit more to my level, so she wasn't using her infinite knowledge to change my life, but I did my best to learn as much as I could about the different things she was showing me. My latest project has been to upgrade my kettle to make the water boil within two seconds, not what I could call a threat to the universe. Who knew we could do something like this by using some copper wire, a bit of chromium tape from old music cassettes? It just required some patience.

As for our love life, it has simply been a continuity. I was a pervert, and Skylar gave me a run for my money. She fucked me in every orifice on a daily basis and in all the most unusual locations. We continued to visit random houses around the city, we never got caught, and we built a list of some cool places. Some wealthy people were leaving mansions unoccupied for extended periods, so we used them as if they were our own. That was our reward for doing some good in this world.

Yeah, Skylar and I were heroes now. It's crazy what we can do when we have no limits. Just last week, we dismantled a drug and weapon network. I wasn't scared to be seen anymore when I was wearing my super sexy outfit and disrupting the bad guys' life. I was definitely the talk of the town. The police put a bounty on my head, but they didn't try very hard to get me as I wasn't doing anything else than helping them... a lot. The other day, we helped the firefighter again by walking into another burning house and rescuing someone. They didn't even try to stop us. They even thanked us instead.

But not everything was perfect.

Yes, I was well cocooned and fucked hard on the couch, enjoying my life to the max, but Skylar, as stubborn as before, was trying again for the millionth time to guess what the friggin lottery numbers would be. I had to give it to her; she was one perseverant parasite.

"Hmmmph!"

"Stop, Alli! I'm trying to listen!"

She jammed one large tentacle down my throat and blocked my airways completely. By regulating the oxygen level in my blood, she could keep me alive like this for a long time while fucking me hard, which was just so hot. I wanted more of this, always, and she knew it.

At least this lottery program only lasted a few minutes. I had no problem enduring it as long as I was sexually entertained. But I wished that Skylar didn't always try to share her passion for mathematics with me. It was always the same thing... She would tell me the numbers she predicted, and she would fail miserably.

It was kind of cute, though.

"Okay, Alli. If I get it right, I'll keep you encased during the whole weekend to celebrate."

"..."

Yeah, cute. She would have done it anyway because I kept asking her to.

"So, you'll see, Alli. Tonight, the numbers will be 03-07-21-23-41-48... I'm sure of it."

"..."

As if! But I didn't care because a million tiny needles had gripped my boobs and tortured me with love. I was in paradise. And because she had increased the sensitivity of my clit using the same technique, I didn't mind letting her soak in her delusions.

When the lady on the TV began to draw the numbers, I refocused a bit, though. Secretly, I still had a hope that I could get ultra-rich and leave my accountant job. Living in one of those luxury houses we borrowed wouldn't be too bad... I would love my own place.

"... And the numbers for tonight are... 03... 07... 21... 23... 41... and... 48! Congratulations to all our winners!"

"Haha! Alli! I KNEW IT. SEE! SEE! It was my fault all along. Stupid Venus gravity. Liquid iron cores are always so tricky to gauge because of the capillary action."

"..."

Capillary action? Well... I guessed I would be able to quit my job soon. But for the moment, Skylar had to fulfill her promise and keep me encased for a whole weekend of intense sex.

That was way more important.

Epilogue - Me, her, and our parasite

"Mmm!"

"Mmm!"

Lilian was such a good kisser. We've been at it for two days straight. Skylar had formed some sort of rubbery egg-shaped sack around us and had generously lubricated its inner layer. Both naked inside of it, Lilian and I had tons of sex and didn't know when we would be freed. It was a game we loved to play with Skylar.

Over a year ago, I won an incredibly large amount of money at the lottery, I left my job, and lived with Skylar in our new mansion just out of town. Shortly after leaving the office, I bumped into Lilian, our cute administrative assistant, at a local café. We had breakfast together, and it turned out that she was extremely friendly, and also very attractive.

She didn't know that Skylar had used her image and personality in the past to test me, something that we had agreed to be highly inappropriate after the fact. Even if we couldn't tell Lilian about it or even apologize as she wouldn't understand anything, we decided to invite her over to our place for a nice luxurious weekend. That was the least we could do for her.

We really had no intention other than to be nice to her, as a treatment for our hidden culpability. But one night during her vacation with us, this cute creature, driven by a friendly desire to have fun, sneaked into my room, into my bed, and she made me experience my first real lesbian sex. I had no idea she was playing for that team and that she had developed a serious crush on me during her short stay. Her actions really took Sky and me by surprise as we never had an intention to attract her under our blanket.

It was very challenging to conceal Skylar around Lilian, but we managed to do it for a while. Lilian was unsuspecting.

One night, though, after discussing this long and large with Skylar, we decided to tell her the truth. Since she was aware of a strange and sexy superhero intervening here and there in the city troubles, we started with that. I admitted that it was me and came out of the bathroom dressed in my sexy superhero outfit, the one I used to fight crime and save people. At first, she didn't know Skylar was my outfit, but after a few more months, we were confident enough that she would understand my motive for hiding my alien parasite. We remembered that loving is trusting, and we took the risk.

It paid off. Lilian, even if surprised at first, embraced Skylar as much as she embraced me, and as a perk, she quickly wanted her share of alien fun.

And this was, in a nutshell, why we were both encased inside this slimy egg, unable to escape and do anything else than having lots of hot sex. Lilian was a bondage beast, and so was I.

And this time, everything was consensual and sweet.

As it happened in my forced dream in the past, Skylar could connect to Lilian's brain and do the same to her as she could do to me, ranging from body mods to feeding to taking over our body. As long as we remained connected by a thread, it worked fine.

But then, Lilian admitted that she wanted to be controlled more and play as our slave for the kick of it, we were happy to oblige.

Apparently, she and Skylar had agreed to do that for my birthday next week. They would transfer my mind to her body, and Skylar would be taking possession of mine, all that while Lilian would only be able to observe and feel everything we were doing with her body.

That would be so fucking hot.

But for now, while we were prisoners of the cushioned egg, we could only appreciate how lucky we were.

Particularly me because yesterday Skylar had decided to give me back my 20 years old body.

What a rush...

The End.