Parasound

Story Info
Grey finds himself stuck with a lust-seeking parasite.
1.4k words
4.27
15.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grey had gone to bed that night like he usually does on weekends. Although he never actually checks the time on Saturdays, he had probably decided to hit the hay at around two a.m. He is one of those people who only gets a few hours of sleep at night and however still be productive.

He remembered the utter mundanity of his routine before bed yesterday. How he shortly looked at himself in the bathroom mirror before brushing his teeth. He had thrown off his T-shirt as he stripped, his underwear joining soon after. New York had been dealing with a heat wave for the past few days; sleeping with any clothes on had become unbearable. Before attempting to sleep, Grey checked his cell phone for messages, but he still hadn't heard from any of his colleagues. He couldn't blame them. He was the only one crazy enough to work on weekends. He had lowered his duvet to waist level because he felt hot, but he still wanted to feel the weight of something on his body.

And still, for some reason, this night seemed appropriate for something to wake him up with an unknown feeling. He found himself in the headspace one finds themselves in before fully waking up, where your mind convinces you to catch just another wink. Still half-asleep, he felt a slithering sensation on his right thigh. He imagined it as a snake-like fish losing its sense of direction as he waded through an endless swamp. The murky waters were cold and reached just over his hips, but this fish was somehow warm-blooded and wouldn't leave his side. Grey swam his arms around and tried to scare it off, but this created the opposite effect; the fish wiggled its way through his swimming shorts' leg. It started rubbing against his cock, trying to excite it. He just stood there, frozen, letting the fish do what it wanted. And it was for the most mundane reason that his mind figured out he was dreaming; that he wasn't wearing any swimming shorts. No, he had gone to bed naked. And then it hit him that if he were naked, he should not be wading around in those waters either.

Grey's body shook itself awake as he connected the dots. He obviously didn't find himself in a swamp...

But the fish felt real.

Grey responded with a yelp as the creature flailed under the duvet. He sat up as he kicked his feet, trying to scare it off, but it remained stuck in place. Grey's breathing hitched as he stared at the moving spot in front of him with wide eyes. He could see the duvet bunch upward each time the thing moved. He cringed as he realised he had to get rid of it by force. His hand grabbed the duvet and he slowly lifted it to see what exactly was moving near his crotch.

It wasn't a fish, it would've been easier for him to accept that it was, because he couldn't make out what else it should be. It had a fleshy dark red colour and it wasn't very big, perhaps around the length of his lower arm, and was phallically shaped. He didn't know how it had stuck itself against his thigh, but it seemed skin-to-skin contact was enough for it to hold on. It reminded him almost of some giant worm you would find in video games, or a leech, but without sharp teeth.

Grey leaned forward and grasped the creature with his hands. As he pulled it away from his body, it screeched as if it were in pain, yet it wouldn't budge. Grey grunted as his hands were pricked, letting go of the thing to look at the damage it had done. His hands were slightly red from the sudden impact, or perhaps it was a reaction, but there was nothing else he could see that was alarming. The worm had made its way over to his cock. Its head, or at least that's what he assumed it was, caressed over the tip of his dick. Although still freaked out, Grey managed to bring up the patience, or perhaps the curiosity, to wait out its next move. It was either that or he was just too shocked for the moment to know what he was supposed to do. Maybe it wasn't dangerous, he tried to convince himself.

There was something moving, but he couldn't see what it was. It was like a small thread was flossing itself over the head of his cock, and it felt good in a way. It left behind a slimy wetness. Grey got distracted by his tingling hands; they were starting to get numb and difficult to move. It became hard to bend even his fingers.

"Fuck," he swore under his breath, realizing that he had been poisoned. The number of possibilities to try and get the creature off his sex was getting slimmer by the second as his hands stopped responding to his will. And he saw that his cock enjoyed the flicks the creature was giving it with what he guessed was its tongue, growing harder as it continued. Grey was embarrassed to be turned on by something he hadn't even had the chance to fight. He didn't know at all how to get it off him.

His soul jumped out of his body as the tongue suddenly slipped inside the hole of his dick. He reacted by reaching downwards, but his hands were useless, so he gave up on fighting it. He panicked as the tongue slipped deeper, creating a sensation he had never felt before. It made him think he had to use the restroom, but he

was too scared to try anything and did his best to stay still as he thought moving around too much would cause permanent damage. It was not painful, but it created a certainly uncomfortable scratchy feeling inside his urethra. But most of all, he felt extremely vulnerable, at the creature's mercy as he kept guessing what else it wanted from him.

And then the pleasure came and he had to ask himself whether he was having a very dragged-out orgasm or not.

"Oh, god," Grey managed quietly. It felt strangely amazing, making him question why he had never done this before. He had missed out on something so intense for so long and the creature must've stopped by to show him.

Its body suddenly split open, revealing its innards, looking like a dark red starfish with an elongated backside. Grey saw only what looked like a dark, wet hole. Its legs had little suckers, they crawled over him. It wrapped its body around and swallowed him whole, attaching itself to the skin around the base of his cock. Grey inhaled sharply as he expected to feel pain, but was instead overwhelmed by the pleasure he experienced and suppressed a moan. As the creature rubbed itself up and down over his cock, he could only remind himself of how the sensations were comparable to a blowjob, or perhaps even penetration, but it was much more intensified by the creature's tongue sounding him. He writhed in his bed, trying to accept that this thing was going to bring him to orgasm that night. It pleasured him relentlessly, instinctually, riding up and down at different paces.

"Oh, please," he begged, unsure what it was he was asking for. The pressure was building, and he thought he wouldn't be able to shoot his load if he was being sounded, but his orgasm was coming. He moaned as he clenched, emptying himself. His mind was in a frenzy. He needed a moment to calm down and come to his senses, laying flat on his back and panting.

The feelings of ecstasy faded as he collected himself. He looked down at his crotch area, only to find that the creature was gone, and so was his ejaculate. Confusion hit him as he uselessly looked around in his bed. Did it consume what he had just produced?

Grey let out a big exhale as he ran his fingers through his hair, realising his hands were working again. He let out a short cathartic laugh, yet he knew...

He knew that this event had changed him in a way, so mysterious as it was. And even though he had seen a lot that night, he still couldn't make any sense of it. He wanted to find the creature. He needed to experience more of it.