Parasound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So yeah, they were in a strange place. Maybe not as strange of a place as they were about to be in, but Katie didn't think her brother was gonna be disappointed with anything he was about to be in soon.

The beat of the song in her headphones goaded her on. She needed to fuck him.

"A-are you feeling alright Katie?"

She was a shark and there was blood in the water.


"Honestly... not really." She heaved a sigh that seemed only mildly exaggerated. "I've been going through a lot lately, you know? And I just wanted to hang out with my little brother."

She took a few slow, methodical steps forward so as not to show anything under her sweatshirt. Or so Jake thought anyway. He was a bit busy shifting in his seat to try and hide a boner. At this point she was just a few feet away from him.

"It's been really hard, you know? With Dilan going to another school and leaving me behind." Another small, deliberate step forward. "Going to college and having all these nasty rumors follow me from high school." Jake's heartbeat felt like a jackhammer. She stopped talking for a moment until he looked up into her eyes again.

"I bet you've been hearing them too huh?"

"Uhh... yeah." They would't let him forget and now neither would she apparently.

"It's really mean stuff. Do you know what they're saying?"

One last step. She was standing less than six inches from his legs. He could feel the heat from under her shirt.

Jake swallowed. "I don't know. Goes in one ear and out the other." He giggled, failing miserably at hiding his nerves.

Katie rested her hands just barely above his bent knees, his pair of sweatshorts the only barrier between skin-on-skin contact.

"They're calling me Kay-Hole... Saying that I've got a gorilla grip pussy that just won't let go. They're saying that I've been fucking anyone who will whip it out for me."

He didn't believe it before, but he was starting to loose confidence in that one. His face was bright red and he was sure his sister could hear his heartbeat. She spread his legs just slightly apart, just enough to expose his erection through his shorts.

She leaned forward, one hand sliding up his thigh before finding its way onto the seat next to him. The other slid away ever so slightly back to the hem of his pants before slowly sliding up again, this time under them. She leaned further, mouth close to his ear. He found himself wishing she was wearing her low cut sports bra.

"Don't you wanna know?" she flirted into his ear, just barely above a whisper. Her hand was at mid thigh.

"W-what?" was all he could mutter. Her hand slid ever so slightly further. A few inches away from him at most.

"Don't you wanna know if your sister has a gorilla grip pussy?"

In one smooth motion she slid her hands under his boxers and grabbed his dick. She started to softly stroke him. Jake closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled.

"I know you do J. Tell me." He could barely think, let alone speak.

She leaned back just far enough to put her face in front of his. Her light green eyes piercing through his psyche. For the first time, he recognized the lust painted across her face. All while continuing to slowly stroke him under his pants.

"I know you've been thinking about me J. My big tits in my sports bra and my ass in those shorts I was wearing when I caught you playing with yourself. Tell me. Do you wanna feel your sister's pussy?"

It felt like a trap somehow. He couldn't believe it but he couldn't help himself.

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"I wanna feel your pussy." His heartbeat exploded. His dick was never harder than it was right now with his sister's hand wrapped around it.

A contented smile flashed across her face. She took her hand off his dick and for a just a second, he thought the curtains were going to drop and a camera crew was going to burst through the door, embarrassing him horribly for the rest of his life. That feeling passed as soon as her hands grabbed his shorts from both sides. He lifted his hips and she dragged his shorts and boxers off his legs, leaving him naked from the waist down in his chair, dick standing to attention for her.

Katie spread her legs slightly as she stood in front of him and lifted up her sweatshirt just a few inches. More than enough to show herself off to him. Her soft skin was inviting, curves leading the eye to her crotch. Her pubes were slightly longer than he was used to seeing in the porn he watched online but the hood of her clit poked out just barely, teasing him, begging him. He wasn't about to be picky. He could just see the top of her lips.

His eyes soaked up all of her naked lower body that they could, nearly forgetting about his own exposed lower half before Katie dragged him back down to earth. She grabbed his wrist, drawing his eyes back up to hers. Without breaking eye contact she brought his hand to her mouth and sucked his middle finger down to the base, leaving behind her spit as she worked her way back up. She moved her other hand down to her lower body and looked down at herself. Jake took that as permission to do the same again, just in time to watch her spread herself.

With her other hand, she brought his middle finger down between the lips of her pussy.


Katie felt her eyes start to roll so she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her brother's finger against her clit. He wasn't particularly good at it but the teasing still sent ripples through her body. It took everything in her not to slide forward and fuck herself on his finger. The beat drowned out her thoughts and filled her with desire.

She tilted her head back down and looked at him. He was clearly going through it since she was pretty positive this was the first pussy he'd ever seen in person. She looked at his dick, watched it throb as he played with her. He hit a particularly sensitive spot on her clit and she doubled over forward, squeezed her eyes shut and giggled, grabbing the arms of the chair. Her tits were inches from his face, and she thought in that moment that she'd have to wear a sports bra for him next time.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked while she leaned back away from him. How sweet, she thought but decided against verbalizing. She had a better response in mind instead. She locked eyes with him again. Covered her tongue with spit in her mouth, licked her palm from the base to the tips of her fingers, and wrapped her hand around him again. First in a twirling motion to lube him up with her spit and then slid her hand up and down, from the shaft to the tip, squeezing his head as she went along. He moaned and closed his eyes. And then slowly reopened them, staring back through her glasses and into her eyes. He slid his finger inside her, slowly entering her and pulling back as she responded with moans of her own.

He was a little smaller than Dilan. Not a point against him. More of an observation as she stood half naked in front of him and jerked his saliva-covered dick while he sat knuckle-deep inside of her. The thought crossed her mind to suck his cock right then and there, but she brushed it off. There would be plenty of time for that later and she had other needs.

"Is this what you've been thinking about since I caught you jerking off J? My hand wrapped around your cock?"

"Y-yeah. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

She picked up speed, stroking him faster. He responded by doing the same with his finger. She found herself starting to grind on his hand while she stroked him to the beat in her ears.

"Do you know what I've been thinking about?"

She was about to lie. J wasn't about to care.

"Since the other day all I've been thinking about is taking your dick. Fucking myself on it. Feeling you inside me."

She felt him throb in her hand. Her claws were in him, just as the song was in her. She needed to drive it home. The beat began to slow its rhythmic penetration of her brain, preparing for the final act.

"Oh... wow... yeah..."


He had no idea how to respond to that with words, so instead he slid his finger even deeper inside her. She flinched forward again, shut her eyes, and a soft smile reached across her face. When she opened them again, she was looking at his lap and let loose a slow stream of spit down onto his dick. She looked back up at him and gave him a few more strokes, lubing him up before backing away just far enough to let his finger slip out of her.

She turned around and for the first time he noticed the earbuds in her ears. He thought about asking but decided against it. She'd been hearing him this whole time and he didn't want to ruin the moment. Still though, for the first time since she lifted up her shirt there was doubt creeping into his mind. He pushed it away as best he could.

"What do you want more than anything in the world right now J?" she asked as she he grabbed the front of her sweatshirt with one hand and the back with the other. She lifted up the back of her shirt, showing her ass off to him.

"I want you, Katie" he said, too nervous to say anything vulgar even though his finger was still wet from being inside her.

"What is it that you want from me, little brother?" She was teasing him. She started to bend forward slowly, her cheeks starting to spread ever so slightly. He was frozen. He was trying to figure out how to respond when she spoke again.

"It's okay. Even if you don't say it out loud you're still gonna get it."

She bent over further. A lot farther than he expected. Like, all the way over. Her head was between her ankles. He knew she was doing yoga but... Jesus fucking Christ. He didn't see this in his wildest imaginations. She winked at him, flashed a dirty smile and moved one hand back up to one of her ass cheeks and spread her pussy. Her perfect pussy. The one his finger was just inside but he barely caught a full glimpse of until now. It looked so warm and inviting and wet. And it was begging to be filled.

Right above it was her exposed asshole. Baby steps, he thought.

She was down almost long enough that he thought she wanted him to stand up and take her just like that, but she leaned back up, her pussy and asshole disappearing between her cheeks.

While still facing away from him she stuck her foot between his legs and politely, delicately moved them further apart. She rested it between his legs and brought her other foot next to it. One of her hands found one of the arms of his chair. The other disappeared from sight in front of her face and then returned to his cock with a fresh, warm load of spit. Lubing him up one last time with a few twirling strokes.

The doubt bubbled to the top of his mind and he just had to say something.

"Katie, is this wrong? Are we sure we wanna do this?"

She stuck her ass out over him, using her hand to position him. She rubbed his head up and down the lips of her pussy.

"Don't worry J. I'm on birth control. It's not that--"

Katie lowered herself onto him. Jake felt himself slide inside of his sister.


"--deeeep..." she moaned as she felt her brother's cock fill her up. She shivered as she bottomed out on him, pleasure rippling through her body.

It was never like this with Dilan, she thought. It could be the taboo of it all, but she doubted it. She spent a moment enjoying the pure ecstasy, before the rhythmic pounding of her ears continued. She had a job to do. It was slow and controlled, and to the beat she started grinding her hips in a circle as if to make sure her brother felt every inch of the inside of her pussy. She leaned back onto him, her back and his chest separated by both of their shirts as if touching skin above the waist was a step too far.

She felt his hand grab her hip over her sweatshirt. He started to slowly glide it up her side and around to the front of her body. He grabbed one of her tits over her shirt, with a squeeze before softly cradling it in his hand. Little sparks of pleasure shot through her as his palm rubbed her nipple through her shirt and she responded with a soft moan. The beat picked up its pace. It was time for her to get to work.

She leaned forward and grabbed the arms of the chair and began to bounce on her brother's dick.


Jake's mind was overwhelmed by the warm embrace of his sister. She leaned forward and started bouncing on him. It was at such a tantalizing, rhythmic pace that as soon as he felt her just covering his head, she was working her way back down his shaft. He grabbed the back of her shirt and lifted it up to watch her ass slap against his lap.

In turn, she leaned forward further and started riding his cock forward and backward, arching and then relaxing her back, giving him the perfect view of her pussy gripping him as she practically twerked on his dick.

She leaned back again onto his chest, this time hanging her head over his shoulder.

"It's all yours J. From now on I just want you to use me however you want."

She was grinding her hips back and forth on him as she half moaned, half whispered next to his ear.

"Sneak into the shower in the morning and make me choke on your cock. Fuck me under a blanket on the couch while mom and Bill make dinner. Push me onto the ground and fuck my tits next time you catch me walking around in a sports bra."

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing but she was saying all the right things to turn him on. He started to fuck her back from underneath her.

"I want you to take whatever you want from your big sister, J. Say it. Say you'll take me whenever you want me."

"I will, I will Katie."

He tried to give her more but between what she was saying and the way she was riding him he didn't have a thought left in his brain.

She leaned forward again and gripped the arms of the chair.


Katie wasn't lying this time. She needed her brother to use her however he wanted. The only thing she needed even more right now was his cum.

The beat of the song became frantic, ravenous and she was a slave to it. She existed to do it's bidding. She leaned forward, gripped the arms of her brother's computer chair and pounded away at him, using her body to stroke his cock. She was hot. She was so fucking hot. She could fuck anybody she wanted, even her own brother. She never rode Dilan's dick like this before, but she was riding Jake's because she needed his cum. And he was going to cum soon. She knew because she was going to cum soon and she knew that they were going to cum together. She fucked herself on his cock even faster.

"Are you gonna cum J?" she heaved out, her voice shaking. "I need you to cum for me okay?"


"Cum inside your sister's pussy! Please! I need you to fill me up!"

He was about to burst. He couldn't respond because he knew deep down that he shouldn't but it felt so good inside her. Her begging was pushing him over the edge and he couldn't help himself.

He grabbed her hips with both hands and pushed his cock deep inside of her.


She felt his hands pull her down onto him, stretching her out and all at once she felt him pulsing inside of her, his cum painting her insides. She saw the spinning neon blue and red lights assault her vision again, feelings of pure ecstasy washing over her in slow motion. She was cumming, harder than she ever had with Dilan or even on her own. The song penetrating her ears let her cum. It planted it's seed inside her brain while her brother planted his in her pussy. All at once the lights disappeared from her vision and she collapsed forward, held up only by Jake's hands on her hips.

She sat there for a while, enjoying the post-orgasm afterglow. Jake sat motionless under her, probably doing the same. After about a minute of rest, Katie felt her leg strength return to her and she stood up from his lap, his half erect penis slipping out of her.

She turned around and looked at him. He looked back at her.

"Wow..." he said. After a slight pause and a look in the eye he spoke again.

"Should we--"

"Nope." She cut him off, shaking her head with a smile on her face. "But thanks for the sex." She turned back around and started walking towards the door. She grabbed the handle and pulled the door open. Well, open more anyway. She realized she never fully closed the door.

"Wait!"

She stopped and turned her head to look at him.

"Did you mean what you were saying while we were... you know?"

She let out a little giggle. "Only one way to find out."

She gave him a wink, lifted up the back of her shirt to flash her ass to him one more time, and walked out the door.

Katie took her earbuds out of her ears. The song wasn't playing anymore. Not out of her headphones anyway. But the pulsing beat of "K" by Parasound lingered in the back of her mind, waiting for the opportunity to play itself again. She couldn't wait to give it that chance.

She walked barefoot towards her room, eager for a nice long yoga session but turned around to head to the bathroom instead. She needed to clean up first. She was starting to feel her brother's cum drip down her leg.


Hours later, Kate was sitting in her room in front of her mirror, naked. She spread one leg. And then the other. This time, to admire her freshly trimmed pubes. She shaved a neat line of hair just above her clit.

She glanced over at the door, somewhat disappointed that her brother didn't take her up on one of her offers or come up with one of his own yet. He would eventually. She looked back at herself in the mirror, admiring her body again for a few short moments before she heard a sound from her phone. Not just any sound. A Discord notification. She picked up her phone and unlocked it. What she saw was this message:

V: I

Cryptic, but she wasn't bothered. She closed the app. She had more important things to worry about, like what she was going to wear tomorrow. Kate was about to have a very fun week.

12