Parasound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate rounded the corner. Mitch still had a bit to go before getting to the end, but Lex decided to chance it and start catching up. Neither of these dumbasses turned around even once this whole time. Her bare feet pitter-pattered across the floor as she tried her best to silently close the distance.

Mitch rounded the corner. Still no alarm. What the fuck is she doing? Lex pulled the pepper spray out of her bag and reached the windows of the last lab and SHIT. Kate was in there. She ducked as fast as she could. She didn't see me, she told herself. She crouch-walked to the corner just in time to see Mitch walk through the lab door, not even bothering to close it. Okay, she could hear. And she could peek through the windows. She backed up and did just that.

Kate was leaning on one of the lab tables. Her arms were on top of the table, pen in one hand and open notebook between it and the other. Her phone sat face down next to her arm. Girl did you come here to study? Jesus fucking Christ.

That theory was stomped out pretty quickly. Kate wasn't just leaning over the table. She was sticking her ass out. Standing normally, the skirt was pretty reasonable. Not the longest but not a miniskirt or anything. But bent over like this with her back arched the way it was? Her whole thighs were out.

Mitch stopped a few feet away from her.

"You think you can just embarrass me like that and get away with it?"

"Maybe," Kate replied playfully without turning to look at him. "That depends."

He ignored her. "I'm gonna teach you exactly what's gonna happen if you ever treat me like that again." Lex rolled the pepper spray in her hand, familiarizing herself with the trigger.

"Are you gonna punish me?" What?

Mitch grabbed one of her arms and spun her around, making her drop her pen on the ground. He grabbed her by the throat with one hand, pushing her back up against the table.

Lex's heart skipped a beat. This was it. Finger on the trigger. Point and shoot and get her the fuck out of there. Okay, okay. Let's do this... three... two... one...

Kate spoke. She could breathe. "You really wanna punish me with your hands? Why don't you punish me with your cock instead?" She smiled as he squeezed the sides of her neck.

Her piercing green eyes were glued to his. She moved one of her hands slowly, grabbing his dick through his basketball shorts. He didn't pull away this time.

"Or maybe both. I can teach you the difference between me and a mosquito."

Holy fuck. She wanted it. All at once Lex was confused, shocked, and flustered.


Kate rubbed his cock through his shorts. They were so loose that she got a good idea of what she was up against. His dick, the hand around her throat. He was big. All of him. Bigger than Dilan and a lot bigger than Jake. The things he was about to make her do to him... or was it the other way around? She didn't really know at this point but she also didn't care.

She felt him grow in her hand. Fuck. She wanted to be punished so bad. The song in her head was creeping to the forefront of her mind.

"So? Are you just gonna gonna stand there with your hand on my throat or are you gonna punish me?"


Now, Mitch didn't consider himself to be an expert on consent. But he was a betting man and he was all in on betting that she wanted to be fucked.

He was still fucking furious. This little bitch embarrassing him in class for joking about doing her and then coming onto him like this? Yeah, he was gonna punish her. She pissed him off and now she got him hard. She wanted it. Those piercing green eyes locked onto his gave it away.

Her hand continued to jerk him off. But he was in control, not her. He was bigger than her and he was going to take what he wanted.

He let her go and pushed her hand away.

"What, you gonna give up that ea--" he cut her off by grabbing her arm, spinning her around and pushing her against the table. She responded with a short "ahh~" as he pressed up against her from behind. He was too tall. His dick was flat against her back. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up. She giggled and then bent over, arms out in front of her. Her torso was up on the table, ass hanging off and legs over the side. Her naked legs weren't long enough to reach the floor, white ankle-high chucks dangling a few inches off the ground.

The Kay-Hole stuff was all bullshit, he knew that. Looks like he was gonna be the one to find out for real if she had a gorilla grip.

Mitch started to slide down his pants.


Lex watched in utter disbelief. She didn't intervene. There was no doubt in her mind, Kate was trying to get dicked down.

Mitch's pants fell to the floor. His dick was big. Bigger than anything she'd ever taken, and definitely bigger than anything Kate took. Never did see Dilan's but from what Kate told her it wasn't anything like this.

Why Mitch? He was an asshole.

Yeah. An asshole with a big cock. She wants to be degraded. He might be a repulsive person but fuck if that didn't turn her on too.

Lex readjusted out of her crouching position down to her knees. She needed to be here for this. In case it went south, of course, to help her friend. She was almost fooling herself.

She watched Mitch lift up her skirt. Kate wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was already wet. It was a cute, pink little thing. Lex could see just a little bit of hair peaking out above where her clit was.

Fuck, am I bi? She always told Kate she was hot, but she usually just meant that platonically. Here, bent over a table with her bare ass and pussy out? Fuck.

Mitch spit on his hand and twirled it around the head of his dick as he watched her taunt him, rocking her ass back and forth. He grabbed one of her cheeks and spread her open, undoubtedly taking a moment to appreciate it.

"Are you just gonna stare at it or are you gonna gonna fuck it?"

"Shut the fuck up." He slid his cock inside her. All the way. She took all of him. She watched Kate's legs tense up and bend at the knees. Shoes kicking up in the air as he bottomed out. Kate moaned.

Lex was done pretending. This was so fucking hot. She wanted to watch her friend get her guts rearranged. She slid her hand down under the waistband of her skirt and her panties, over her waxed, bare skin and down to her clit to play with herself as she watched her friend take his huge cock.


He was so deep. So fucking deep. He didn't just fill her up, he was stretching her out. Kate didn't know if she was going to be able to take all of him, but she felt almost proud that she could. Her legs tensed up before hanging back down, feeling even more useless than they did when she first realized her feet couldn't touch the ground. That made her hornier, something she didn't know was possible.

He just sat there inside her for a moment. Basking in the feeling of her tight cunt squeezing his big cock, she guessed. She wasn't here to soak. She was here to get fucked. The deep bass kicks in her brain were demanding rhythm.

"We all done here or--nnngguhhhh"

He pulled out and slammed back into her when she tried to talk, cutting her off and causing her legs to tense again and kick back into the air. He sat inside her again, waiting and enjoying the warmth as she enjoyed being stretched open.

"Is that all you--mmmmm fuck~"

She smiled with her mouth open as he pulled out and fucked back into her again. She only lifted her legs a few inches this time. She was starting to get used to his size.


Lex watched them from the window. She mimicked the three slaps of Mitch's cock into her friend's cunt with her own fingers into herself, intermixed with massaging of her clit.

She watched as Mitch leaned over onto Kate, pressing his body weight on her back as he stretched her insides. He grabbed her bun with one of his big hands and pulled her head up.

He spoke into her ear. It was quiet enough in the lab that she could still hear.

"You don't tell me how to fuck this pussy. This is my pussy and I'll fuck it however I want. Right?"

He slid halfway out of her. Lex didn't know for sure but she imagined what was left in there was still the size of Dilan's cock. That made her shiver with pleasure.

"Yeah whatever you--AHHhhh~"

He slammed back into her again. "Say it."

He slid halfway out again. This time Kate tried to slide her ass back onto his dick and take more of him for herself. He grabbed one of her hips with his free hand and held her hair firmly with his other so that she couldn't move.

That was it. Kate was totally at his mercy.

"Okay! Okay."

"Okay what?"

Kate took a deep, wavering breath. She and Lex both knew what was coming after the next words she said.

"This is your pussy and you'll fuck it however you want."

"That's what I fucking thought."

He leaned back to stand, pulling her hair and head up even further, spanked her ass so hard it echoed down the hallway and he started to fuck her hard and fast.

Lex moved from rubbing her clit to fingering herself with her middle and ring fingers to the slap slap slap of Mitch pounding his big cock into her friend's pretty little pink pussy.


Like Kate, the music in her head submitted to Mitch's thrusts. The bass kicked in time with the slapping of his balls against her clit. Her eyes started to roll, so she closed them. Abandoning her other senses, surrendering to the feeling of being repeatedly filled by his thick cock.

"Fuck, fuck,fuck!" she cried out, words punctuating his thrusts.

"Yeahhh" she growled "punish this little pussy!"

"My pussy," he said, retaliating by switching to deep, hard thrusts.

"It's your pussy! Punish your tight little pussy!.

"That's fuckin' right!" He spanked her ass again just as hard and went back to fucking her hard and fast.

She wanted, no, needed this loser to take possession of her, put her in her place, give her what she really deserved. A big cock tearing up her little cunt. The beat egged her on, made her taunt him until he took her. Bumping as he forced himself inside her.


Mitch pounded his little bitch's wet hole. He was using her and she was getting off on it.

"You wanna be used like a dirty little slut, don't you?"

"Yeah~"

He pushed his cock inside her and stopped. He used her hair to pull her head up as far back as it would go and he spoke into her ear.

"Do you hate me?"

He let her turn her head enough that one of her eyes could meet his. Her mouth hung open catching her breath while her eye burned with desire.

"I hate your fucking guts."

"Good."

He dropped her hair and she fell forward onto the table, catching herself with her arms. He gave her a few hard, deep thrusts, feeling her pussy squeeze his cock. She hated his guts but he was well acquainted with hers right now.


Lex was on the edge. She moved her hand back to rubbing her clit again. She wanted Nick to degrade her like this. This level though was extreme. She would have never let Mitch anywhere near her, let alone inside her.

But yet here was little innocent Kate taking all of him in the middle of one of the science labs. Just getting absolutely ravished. She would be surprised if Kate was gonna be able to walk out of here for another hour.

She continued rubbing herself as she peaked at them through the corner of the window. Mitch stopped. What was he doing?

He pulled out of her. A string of precum and Kate's wetness hung between his dick and her now red pussy. He tore it up, she thought. She sped up.

He grabbed the skirt around her waist and pulled it down off of her. It came off one leg, but got caught on her other by her sneaker. Mitch wasn't worried, because he was about to do something that both she and Kate would likely never forget for as long as they lived.

Kate was small. And light. Mitch knew that plenty well at this point. He leaned forward over her, dick between her thighs. He grabbed one thigh with one hand and wrapped his other arm around her torso. Then he leaned back, hoisting her up along with him into the air. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and almost instinctively grabbed the back of his neck to allow him to move his hand from around her to her other thigh. With his chest against her back, he had her suspended in the air. Okay maybe more than half muscle she thought as her breathing picked up and she rubbed her bare pussy even faster.

They were standing sideways from where she was looking. Kate moved one hand down to his big cock, giving it a few strokes before slapping it against her pussy. His pussy. He lifted her up high enough for her to position the head of his cock at her lips.

"You're gonna remember this next time you forget who's pussy this is."

"Yes sir," she responded, and he impaled her on his long, hard cock.

He started to bounce her up and down on his shaft. Unintentionally, as he found his rhythm, they ended up turning just enough to give Lex a full view of her best friend.

There she was. Both legs spread out to the sides, naked thighs squeezed by his big hands. Her knees were up in the air and on her feet were two white chucks, one still covered by her cute white skirt that hung around her ankle. Her hair was messed up from being pulled and she still had a dark blue high neck tank top covering her torso, including her big tits. A shame. Below the waist she wore nothing. She shaved a cute little landing strip into her pubes, as if to guide a big cock like the one that was fucking her now to her tight pussy, distending her lower belly as she moaned with pleasure.

Kate's eyes flashed open, and for a moment she was sure her friend made eye contact with her. Shit! She sucked in a surprised deep breath, slid away from the window, turned around with her back against the wall with her legs spread. Her hand never left her pussy and she came, summoning all of her strength not to moan as loud as she could.


This was it. This is what Kate needed.

Deep in her brain the bass pounded away as she completely submitted herself to Mitch. He was bouncing her up and down, big hands squeezing her thighs. She wasn't touching the ground, not touching the table, just skin on skin. Held up by his hands and his big cock pounding her helpless little pussy.

She reached a hand down to play with herself, almost certain that he would find some way to try and make her stop. He didn't. Probably too busy rearranging my guts, she thought. She rubbed her clit as he effortlessly rammed her down onto him.

He finally stopped for a moment after realizing that she was massaging her clit.

"Please..." she pleaded. "Please keep fucking me."

Like she told herself earlier. More than willing to beg.

He readjusted her body and his stance slightly, dick falling out of her in the process.

"Put me back inside and keep playing with yourself," he growled in her ear.

She obeyed, guiding him back in. Just a bit more than the head slipped back inside her. She moved her finger back to her clit.

He held her still and started to ram into her hard and fast as she touched herself. She cried a drawn out "ohhhh fuuuck~", her voice shaking from the pounding he was giving her cunt.


As Lex came down from her orgasm she considered what just happened. She hadn't even processed that the lights were off in the hallway again already. And her moving from her knees to sitting down didn't trigger them. A stroke of luck probably. Kate didn't really see her... right? She didn't say anything or at the very least she wasn't bothered, judging by the sounds that were coming out of the door around the corner.

She just came from masturbating to her best friend and one of the worst people she knew. If Kate found out... well she didn't know what would happen. But she did know their friendship would be fundamentally changed forever. If it wasn't already.

As she sat with her back against the wall catching her breath, she heard an "ohhhh fuuuck~" accompanied by a jackhammer of plat plat plats. Her moral dilemma faded into the background. She was still so horny and she knew she could go for round two. She felt powerless. Just couldn't leave this one up to the imagination, so she got back onto her knees and peaked through from the corner of the window again.

Mitch was drilling Kate while he suspended her in midair. She was playing with her clit while his balls slapped against her hand. Jesus fucking christ this was so wrong, she shouldn't be doing this. Playing with herself while her innocent little best friend got used by an arrogant prick.

"See what happens when you embarrass me, yeah?" he spat into her ear.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah~" she replied, punctuated by the slaps of his balls against her.

"Tell me. Say it. Tell me what happens when you fuck with me!"

"You take my fucking pussy for yourself! Ahh~"

He sped up, hammering away at her. The skirt fell off of her ankle as she writhed her legs in the air.


He was gonna cum soon. Just like last night, she knew she was going to cum when he did and she was going to cum soon. Strangely, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Last night she new she was going to take Jake's load inside her. She had no idea where Mitch was going to cum but she was going to take it like a good girl. She needed it. Didn't matter how or where. She needed his cum.

He was close. So fucking close. She could feel his heart rate increasing on her back. His thrusts were getting desperate. The beat of the song that lived in her brain was frantic, begging for release. He was ready. She was ready.


Lex fucked herself with her finger as she watched Mitch use Kate as a fuckhole. Pounding away at her insides. Until all at once he picked Kate up off his cock and then, somewhere between gently and carelessly, dropped her down onto all fours on the floor.

He gave her ass one more good hard smack as she tried to catch her breath before grabbing her hair and yanking her back onto her knees. With his other hand he started furiously pumping his cock. When Kate realized what was happening, she moved her hand back down to rub her clit.

"Show me that pretty little face," he moaned out with his hand around his cock.

She looked up and made eye contact with him with her piercing light green eyes.

"Are you gonna paint my pretty little face with your cum?"

That sent him over the edge. Ropes of cum came pulsing out of his cock. Onto her face. Onto her glasses. All over her hair and her tank top. Her best friend's face and body covered in Mitch's cum.

Wait... Kate was shaking. Oh my fucking god. She was cumming from taking his load on her face. Oh god, she thought. I'm gonna cum again! Lex came for the second time, doubling over and holding back another moan as she steadied herself against the wall with her other hand. She felt like a dirty slut, like she and Kate both had to wait until Mitch was satisfied before they could be. As if they both needed his permission to cum.

Mitch crouched down as Kate was on her knees recovering from her orgasm. He grabbed something out of the pocket of his shorts. It was his phone.

He opened an app on his phone. She couldn't tell from here but she knew almost immediately. He took a picture of her as she looked up at him, drenched in his cum. He put his phone back and then grabbed hers off the table and did the same, only this time he put his still hard cock on her cum-covered face before snapping the pic. Then, he tossed her phone back onto the table.

"There. In case you ever fuckin' forget."

He started to pull his pants up.

Fuck! She had a feeling he probably wasn't gonna stick around and cuddle. The front door was far and the only bathrooms were even farther down the other side of the building. Besides, if she went that way, the lights were definitely going to turn on. The other direction was the emergency exit. Think you dumb bitch, think! There was only one other option she could think of but it would require a lot of luck and she would have to move fast.