Parasound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fixed her panties and rocked back onto her feet, stumbling forward and almost falling before steadying herself with the wall. Her legs were still weak from her orgasm. She made it past the window and rounded the corner as quickly and silently as she could, praying the motion activated lights didn't pick her up. They didn't. She stopped next to the open door and listened. Please, let me hear something, any sign that they weren't looking, she thought to herself. Nothing but some rustling and heavy breathing.

She couldn't wait around forever so she took a leap of faith. Mitch wasn't getting any farther from the door and time was running out. She could feel it. She crossed the doorway, risking a glimpse as she did. Kate was on the ground, ass and feet on the floor with her back against the concrete stand that held up the tabletop. Her eyes were closed. Mitch was looking towards the windows, readjusting his dick in his shorts. The lights didn't turn on and Lex made her way around the door to hide. Holy fucking shit. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

Almost in the clear, she thought. As long as they didn't try to close the door.


Kate sat half naked on the floor, her back against the lab table. She was still coming down from her orgasm.

She went over it in her head again. The neon red and blue lights spinning around the room right as his cum touched her skin. The unrelenting pleasure sparking through her body that seemed to last forever.

She wiped the cum off of her glasses with one of her fingers. She looked down at her chest, watched it rise and fall as she caught her breath. Streaks of warm cum were already starting to soak into her tank top and she felt another drop of cum sliding down her neck.

She looked back up at Mitch. He was readjusting his dick in his shorts. She could hardly believe he was able to keep that thing hidden in there. He caught her eyes with his for a moment before glancing down at her skirt in the middle of the floor. He looked back up at her again.

"Clean yourself up."

He kicked her skirt away from her towards the door. It slid to a stop right before the door frame.

"Yes sir," she managed to eke out as he turned around to walk out of the room. He made a point of stepping on her white skirt as he did. Mitch left the door open, rounded the corner, and headed towards the front door. His steps echoing triumphantly throughout the lab building.

A Discord notification played from her phone. Kate waited until she heard the front door open to slowly stand up. She turned around and looked at her phone to see a familiar message from V.

V: II

She locked her phone. This time, the message gave her a sense of pride. She couldn't put her finger on why but she wasn't bothered by it. She grabbed her other things off the table and turned around to leave. On her way, she bent over to grab her skirt. The dirty footprint on it sent a shiver down her cum-covered half naked body.


The crack between the door and the door frame was thin but still, Kate was bent over just a couple feet from her. The lights in the hallway turned on when Mitch stomped his big feet out of the room, so she didn't have that going for her anymore.

Kate was close enough that Lex could hear her breathing. She covered her mouth and tried to breathe as quietly as possible. Breathing quieter than her should be easy enough, she thought. She wasn't the one who just had her shit rocked.

Through the crack she could tell just barely that she stood back up. She heard some shuffling from the other side of the door. Probably putting her skirt back on, she thought. Her heartbeat felt like it was as loud and fast as a jackhammer.

After more shuffling, her worst fear was realized.

Fuck fuck fuck she grabbed the handle she grabbed the handle FUCK, she screamed in her head. The door moved about an inch first before stopping.

Then it started to close much faster. Lex squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself to be anywhere but here. She heard the door close completely and braced for the worst.

All she got was footsteps. White chucks delicately thumping on the linoleum floors. She opened her eyes and looked at Kate. Her skirt was on and she was walking towards the corner that led to the exit.

She didn't look down this way. Holy shit.

Kate stopped briefly before rounding the corner. She fixed her skirt and then her tank top. And then finally she rounded the corner to the main hallway.

Please tell me you didn't leave anything in there, she thought.

But Kate didn't. Lex moved up to the corner and risked a peak. She was down past the exit. Going to clean herself up for sure. Her hips swayed the whole way down the hall.

When Lex was sure the door to the bathroom was closed she bee-lined for the exit, bare feet silently gliding across the floor as fast as possible. She had plenty of time to process what happened later. Right now? She had to get the fuck out of there. She opened the front door as quietly as possible and ran up the pathway to the front of the science building before putting her shoes back on.

She decided that she wasn't going to any more classes today.