Parasound Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate and her brother spend some not-so-alone time at home.
5.8k words
4.71
11k
13

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate pulled up to the driveway of her family's modest suburban home and threw her car into park. She looked down at her dark blue tank top. Did a pretty good job of cleaning herself up in the science lab bathroom but in spite of her best efforts there were still a couple cum stains on her chest. She at least was able to mostly clean Mitch's footprint off her skirt.

She looked through the windows on either side of the front door. The larger one had a view into the living room. No one was sitting there. She looked into the dining room through the other window and caught just a glimpse of her mom as she walked into the kitchen. Shit. Kate forgot she was off work today. Hopefully walking through the kitchen to go out back to the garden, she thought to herself.

This was her best chance to make it to the bathroom without seeing her mom. She could explain away the cum stains as ice cream or something but she was sure that she still smelled like sweat and sex. That was harder to explain.

Kate got out of the car and walked up to the door, still feeling sore from earlier. She opened it, not too fast and not too slow. Either one of those would bring more attention than she wanted right now. She walked through the door and made it to the stairs before she heard her mom call from the kitchen.

"Jake is that you?"

"No mom it's me," she replied, loud enough as to not tempt her to come over.

"Oh hi sweetie! How was class?"

"It was fine," she said as she started to make her ascent up the stairs. She heard her mom start walking towards the stairs so she calmly started to pick up her pace until she finally made it up and around the corner into the hall.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"It was so hot out today and I'm feelin' a little sweaty and gross. I was gonna hop in the shower."

"Well can I see my beautiful daughter's face?"

Face. I can do that, she thought. She poked just her head around the corner at the top of the stairs.

"Here it is in all it's glory," she said, giving a big exaggerated smile.

Her mom was at the bottom of the stairs. She puffed air out of her nose and smiled a bit.

"I can't tell if you're in a good mood or a bad one."

"Honestly feeling pretty good!" She meant it. She didn't get into details why.

"That's what I like to hear!" she said. Kate studied her face for just a moment. She really was a spitting image of her mom. Nearly the same height, same hair color, same nose. Just like Kate, her mom was cute.

"Alright well... I'll be in the garden if you need me."

"Okay!" She pulled her head back into the hall and took a few steps before her mom yelled to her again.

"Oh and keep an eye out for your brother! He should be coming home soon!"

"I will!" she replied before stopping in her room to toss her notebook on the bed and then making her way into the bathroom.


Jake sat quietly in his best friend Mike's car. They were slowly making their way down the rolling suburban streets to Jake's house. Mike was droning on about the losing streak he had in Apex Legends last night as Jake smiled and nodded along. Mike talked a lot and Jake didn't, so naturally the two were a great compliment to each other. Normally, Jake would be listening to Mike for real but today he found it hard to focus.

"I want you to take whatever you want from your big sister, J."

Katie's words echoed in his mind.

Jake didn't always hitch a ride home with Mike. Only usually when he was in a hurry. He told Mike that he was trying to catch a livestream. He lied, but there was no way in hell he was gonna tell him the truth.

The truth was he wanted time alone in the house with his sister. He spent most of his day trying to hide the boners he got just daydreaming about the possibilities. It was hard to think about anything else, even now as Mike rambled on to him. At this point Jake wasn't even sure what subject he had moved on to. He checked his watch. Katie should be home already.

"So are you in?"

Jake crashed back to reality. "In what?"

"Dude were you even paying attention?"

It took a lot for Mike to realize someone wasn't paying attention. Oops.

"Sorry, I'm just feeling a little carsick I think."

"Well you better not be normal sick. Birthday party. My place. Tomorrow night. Are you in?"

"Wasn't your birthday a couple weeks ago?"

"That's what I was sayin'. We're having a real party tomorrow night. Parents are out of town."

"Oh for real?"

"Yeah for real! So..."

"I'm there man. For sure." They pulled up to Jake's house.

"Alright awesome. Well I'll see ya at school tomorrow."

"Yeah see ya later."

Jake stepped out and closed the door and Mike drove away, turning up his music as he did. Jake noticed the car in the drive way. Katie's car.

Fuck yes, he thought. He immediately started getting hard and tucked himself to make it in the house without committing a crime.

He quickly jogged up the walkway to the front door and slipped inside.


Katie looked at herself in the mirror. Her finger traced a cum stain on the collar of her high neck tank top.

Hopefully mom didn't notice that, she thought to herself.

She walked over to the shower and turned it on. It was a typical shower and bathtub combo with a floral curtain. She set the water as hot as it would go before walking back to the large mirror in front of the sink and flipping the switch for the obnoxiously loud air vent.

Katie began to undress. Staring with her socks, and then moving onto her skirt and finally her shirt. She turned on the sink and soaked her shirt in water and hand soap. That should do it, she thought.

She looked back up into the mirror and into her own eyes before looking down at her tits. Nobody's seen them since I got my... gift? She didn't know a better way to put it than that, but she wasn't interested in spending too much time thinking about it. But so far since last night? Creampied by her little brother and covered in cum by Mitch. She was excited. She had ideas for what would be next but nothing concrete. She only knew she wanted the list to grow and that it would.

After admiring her figure one last time in the mirror, Katie stepped into the shower.


Jake didn't see Katie immediately. He looked around the living room and peaked into the kitchen but she was nowhere to be found in the first floor. It was only when he started heading upstairs to his room that he heard the shower running.

Okay okay. She's already naked in there, he thought. This is perfect.

He had butterflies in his stomach and he was hard as a rock, but a part of him was still afraid. What if she was lying? Or just reconsidered? Sure, they had sex but like, what if she just said that stuff to turn him on and didn't mean it? He reminded himself of her wink and when she flashed her ass at him.

Only one way to find out. That's what she said.

Jake tossed his backpack in the room and walked to the bathroom door. He could hear the water running clearly now, along with the bathroom air vent. He thought about the water and soap caressing her thighs and her tits. He thought about his sister using her loofa to wash her crotch, making sure her pussy was pristine for anyone who decided to come in and see it.

He held the door handle for just a bit longer before turning it and walking inside, closing the door behind him, his heart beating faster and faster.

"Not done yet!" Katie said

"Yeah I know," Jake responded.

"Oh! Hey J," she said. The smile on her face was evident in her voice.

Katie turned the water off behind the shower curtain and reached her hand out, obviously making an effort to keep herself concealed.

"Could you hand me my towel?"

Jake grabbed the towel and placed it in her hand, feeling a bit disappointed. He didn't know if he was expecting her to throw herself at him, but he at least thought they were past being naked around each other. I mean, he'd been inside her after all.

After the sounds of the towel gliding its way across his sister's curves finally stopped, she opened the curtain and stepped out of the shower. Her hair was damp. The towel was tightly wrapped around her body, keeping everything from her chest to her upper thighs out of eyesight. A smile crept across her face.


Katie studied her brother. The red face, the nerves, the erection in his pants. Yeah he was here for one thing and one thing only. Some action.

This time though, she wasn't going to throw herself at him. She wanted him to take control. She was ready and willing to do whatever he wanted but he had to take it.

"I thought about you all day Katie."

The thought of him struggling to hide a boner all day thinking about fucking her. It was hot.

"Oh yeah? What about me?"

She weighed her options in her head. She could play dumb with him forever until he finally got it, but their mom was out in the garden and she didn't know how much time she had to drag it out so she decided to help him along.

"About last night... and abou--"

He trailed off as she grabbed both ends of the top of her towel, pulled it apart and let it drop to the ground.


Jake took it all in. Her bare legs. The little trimmed, thin patch of pubic hair above her pink pussy. The curves of her body that were stacked at the top with her perky tits that he fantasized about for weeks. He looked at her face. She was giving him what he was starting to recognize as fuck-me eyes.

"I..."

She walked forward and stopped between him and the sink.

"Go on. What do you want from your big sister?"

A loaded question. Everything. All of her. But if he had to pick...

"I want a blowjob."

"Wrong answer," she replied, light green fuck-me eyes still on display.

"Suck my dick," he tried next.

"Warmer."

"Get on your knees?" he said with an almost comical lack of conviction.

"You're red hot."

He tried asking. He tried being commanding. This naked girl standing in front of him that he couldn't stop thinking about was being so intentionally obtuse that he thought his dick was gonna burst if he didn't get inside her somehow soon.

Take whatever you want. Here goes nothing.

He put his hand on the top of her head and pushed her down onto her knees.


Katie was elated. It took some nudging, but this is what she wanted. She needed him to start claiming her for himself. When she felt her brother's hand forcing her to her knees she happily obliged. He was taking control and she was ready to submit.

She waited patiently at eye level with the zipper on his shorts as he fumbled with the button.

He pulled out his cock and she looked up at him, her eyes daring him to give her a taste. Her brother moved his hand to the back of her head and gripped himself with the other, pointing his dick up towards the mirror.


One look into Katie's eyes told him that this was exactly what she wanted. He let his lust take over.

Jake lifted his shaft up and pulled his sister's head into his crotch. She eagerly opened her mouth, gently latched onto his balls and started caressing them in her warm, soft mouth with her tongue. Jake let go of his dick, leaving it to slap down on his sister's face. She moaned a light "mmm~" that he felt through his balls as he lifted his hand up to his mouth to spit.

He reached down and grabbed it again, lubing himself up and stroking his dick as she stared back from underneath him. Jake savored the moment for as long as he could control himself. Jerking himself off while his naked sister serviced him, knowing that she was anxiously awaiting the command to take him into her mouth.

This is what she meant. She would let him do anything to her. He just needed to take it.


Katie used her tongue to touch every inch of her brother's balls. She knew he couldn't hold himself back for much longer. She was in the perfect position to watch his face turn red with lust and his cock harden.

Jake grabbed her damp hair gently and pulled her head away from his balls. She was ready and she knew he was too. He lowered his cock onto her lips and she pursed them on his head like a prolonged kiss. His cock and her lips were both slick with their own saliva.

Katie and Jake locked eyes as she felt his cock part her lips and slide into her mouth.


Jake started to slowly bob his sister's head up and down on his dick. It was a literal dream come true. Her mouth was warm and soft like her pussy but he could feel her tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft. He looked down at her naked tits. Her nipples were hard. He reached down and grabbed one of her breasts with his free hand while his other slowly used Katie's mouth to stroke himself. It was even softer than he fantasized it would be.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?"

He felt her giggle on his dick before pulling back and letting it slip out of her mouth. With his hand still on her head she moved to his balls and licked him back up to his tip.

"Yeah," she said with a smile. She took him back into her mouth, lips sliding down and back up again, the head of his cock popping back out before finishing her thought. "I want you to use my fucking throat."

She grabbed his dick and started to stroke his spit-covered cock.

"Oh yeah?" he responded. "I'll use your throat."

He grabbed her head with both of his hands and she let out a whimpering "yeah~".


Knowing exactly what was coming, Katie loosened her jaw just in time before he fucked his cock into her mouth. She felt his head press up to the barrier of her throat and his balls graze her chin. There was just enough of his shaft left that she knew she could take all of him if she tried. Her moment would come, she thought to herself.

Her brother started to fuck her mouth. He slid himself in and out between her lips, repeatedly pressing against the back of her throat. He struggled to find an uneven rhythm as he...

Wait.

Rhythm.

The song. She wasn't hearing it.

She still felt the overwhelming lust. The desire to fuck and suck cock still burned inside her but...

The song wasn't demanding it. Still she wanted to do it all the same. Like an offering to a god, she wanted to present her perversions to the melody that lay dormant in her brain. She wanted it to be pleased, just as she wanted to please her brother by allowing him to fuck her face. She found a kind of excitement in knowing that this was her own desire and she wasn't being led by the leash that was the booming bass in her head.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Jake shoving his cock to the back of her throat and holding her head down on it. He held it for just long enough that when he let her go, she pulled away and coughed before grabbing him again and giving him a few strokes.


Jake was watching his sister stroke him off after choking on his cock when he heard footsteps walking their way up the stairs across the hall outside the door.

He backed up, away from Katie and she dropped her hand away from him. He spoke in a hushed voice.

"Shit shit shit! Who's home?"

Katie responded in a similar tone.

"It's mom."

"How do you know?"

"She was here when I got home."

"She was here and you didn't tell me?"

"You didn't exactly seem all that worried Mr. 'I want a blowjob'," she responded with a quiet chuckle.

"I thought that would be the first thing you told me if I walked in on you in the bathroom!"

The footsteps reached the top of the stairs. The exhaust fan was loud enough that it wasn't immediately apparent which direction they were going.

Jake looked at his kneeling, naked sister. If their mom walked in on them it was over. Katie, on the other hand, didn't seem bothered. She slowly moved one finger up to her lips and gave him a silent 'shh' before leaning forward onto all fours. Jake realized the footsteps were definitely coming this way as she started to crawl towards him, her head stopping just shy of his. She put her mouth on him and took him, all of him into the back of her mouth. She re-positioned her head, allowing his cock to press past her throat barrier. It was then, as his sister was deepthroating him that he heard his mother call from the other side of the door.

"Katie are you doing alright in there?"

She slid off of him and coughed, repositioning her head under his cock and making eye contact with him before responding.

"Yeah mom! Just using some mouthwash," she said before taking his balls in her mouth again.

"Are you gonna be here for dinner? I noticed you put on something other than sweatpants this morning."

She gave him another lick up his shaft.

"Yeah I'll be here."

"Okay good."

Jake grabbed her head again. He was worried. But this situation he found himself in? He was so fucking turned on. He slipped his cock back into her mouth and slowly used her to stroke himself. He only got a few moments between her lips before they both heard their mother grab the door handle.


Oh fuck, Katie thought to herself. I can't be caught with my brother's cock in my mouth. She slipped off of him and stood up, using her arm to wipe saliva and precum off of it.

As their mom started to turn the handle, they heard her explain herself.

"Katie is my hair brush in there?"

Psychotic behavior, mom. I guess I'm not one to judge though, she decided.

Katie and Jake swapped places as quietly as possible, her at the end of the door where the handle was and Jake behind her near the sink. With the lightning quick reflexes that only a girl about to get caught sucking her brothers cock could have, she stopped the door as it started to swing open, using her body to keep it still as she peaked around at her mom through the newly opened crack between the door and door frame.

"Mom! What are you doing!"

"I just wanted to look for my hair brush!"

"Mom I am naked!"

"Oh please, I've seen you naked before."

"You can't just come barging in like that!"


Jake stood behind his sister, watching her as she tried to shoo away their mom.

"Okay, okay! I don't see why it's such a big deal. You were taking so long in there..."

She was using her weight to make sure the door didn't open any more than it was already. Her torso was leaning forward so that she could peak around the corner and her naked ass was staring him in the face.

"Well I don't think it's in here," Katie responded.

"Will you just keep an eye out for it?"

"Yeah. And will you please not walk in on me in the bathroom?"

Jake's desire was getting the better of him. He grabbed one of his sister's ass cheeks and spread it. Her pussy was wet.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. I'll ask before I try to walk in next time."

Cock still slippery with Katie's spit, he moved forward just a few inches and started to rub his head up and down her pussy lips as she talked to their mother.

"And have you heard from Jake yet? I think I saw his stuff on his bed."

He started to slip inside her.

"Nope," she responded, slight quiver in her voice that she tried her best to hide.

"I wonder where he is..."

Balls deep his sister was where he was.

"No idea. Okay mom I'm gonna close the door now."

"Okay go ahead and finish up. I'm goin' back out to the garden."

Katie closed the door.


Katie felt her brother nudge her to spin around and face the sink with his cock buried inside her. She put her hands on the sink and looked down at her tank top soaking in the sink before looking back up at Jake through the mirror.

Their mom's footsteps made their way down the stairs as she felt him start to slowly fuck her. They locked eyes as she reached the bottom of the stairs, danger of being caught gone for the time being. Jake clearly took that as an invitation to pick up the pace. Her brother grabbed her hips and started to fuck her faster.

12