Parasound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think you had it in you to fuck me in front of mom," she said, bent over the bathroom sink and letting out a light moan.

"Neither did I," he responded as he thrust himself inside her. "How could I help myself with this pussy in front of me?"

Katie could tell he was driven by lust now. He saw the opportunity and took it and she couldn't have been happier. His hips started to lightly slap against her ass while he pounded her. Filling her up, this time not fucking herself on him but being fucked by him.

"You like fucking your sister's pussy while mom's home?"

"Yeah. God yeah," he moaned out.


Jake looked down, watching his cock slip in and out of her pussy. He spread her cheeks with one hand to admire the view as the feeling overwhelmed him. She felt so tight, her lips gripping his cock, practically begging him to stay inside her. The excitement of penetrating her with only a door between them and her mom turned him on even more. He looked back up at the mirror, first in his sister's eyes again, then down to her swinging tits as she started bouncing her ass to match his thrusts.

"You fuck me so good J. Fuck your big sister's pussy just like that, yeahhh~"

The taboo turned her on just like it did him. He could feel himself starting to get to the edge watching his sister's face in the mirror as she took his cock.

"I'm getting close Katie."


Katie pressed her ass back onto him, enough to push him back a few inches and feel every inch of his dick for one last thrust. She stood back up and he slipped out of her. She quickly turned around and got back down on her knees in front of him.

She had never tasted herself on anyone's cock before. Not with Mitch earlier and not even the whole time she was together with Dilan. The idea never appealed to her in the past but she was almost shaking in anticipation now. She took his cock into her mouth. She was tangy, almost sweet. But she had a job to do. He was going to cum. She started using her throat to stroke his cock, taking him all the way down, past the barrier of her throat, deepthroating him, feeling his balls press up against her chin before sliding her mouth back up to his head, her tongue peaking out of her lower lip as she slipped it around his shaft.

She throated his cock a few more times before moving back to his head and looking him in the eye. He was close. And in spite of the lack of music playing in her head, she was close too. She worked to please the song, to be a slut for it and for being a good girl she was going to get her reward. She wanted to make her brother cum and she wanted to cum and she wanted the song implanted in her head to cum, whatever that could mean.

She bobbed her mouth and tongue on the tip of his cock. With one hand she grabbed his shaft and started to frantically stroke him and with the other she reached down at his pants that were on the floor. She searched his pockets. His keys, some gum, his wallet. Wrong pocket. Jake grabbed her head with one hand and forced it down on his cock, pressing himself into her throat before letting her back up. She went back to sucking and licking the tip of her brother's dick, her opposite hand on his shaft now, trying to coax the cum out of it.

She used her other hand to check the other pocket. His phone. Perfect. Without missing a beat she pressed the power button to turn on the screen and tapped and held the bottom right corner. It vibrated once, then again when she released her thumb, almost certainly leaving a bit of saliva on the screen.

He was seconds from cumming. She picked up the pace before he backed up, letting his cock slip out of her hand and mouth while he stroked himself, his hand still on the back of her head. He wanted to cum on her face. She wasn't against being plastered with cum twice in one day but she was against taking another shower. That would be a tough one to explain to mom.

"Sorry mom, J shot his load all over me. I'm gonna have to use the rest of the hot water."

Not happening. She grabbed his ass with her hands and slipped her mouth back over his cock. This was it. He was going to cum and she was going to swallow him whole. She was ready. Ready to cum with her little brother's cock in her throat. She needed it. She was begging for it. She was here to please him and the song and she was going to get her reward. She took him all the way down into her throat and he started to tense. Please please please cum in my throat, she begged in her brain.

She started to feel it. Ropes of her brother's cum shooting down her throat as his cock throbbed.

See, she spoke to the song that lay dormant in her brain. I can be a slut for you. Fuck anyone that pleases you. Take the cum of whoever will offer it to me. I want to be a good girl for you. Please let me cum!

She came hard, feeling the last few spurts of his cum travel down her throat. She backed her mouth off halfway with his hand still on her head. She looked up at her brother, legs still shaking from her orgasm. She gave him a wink and lifted his phone up. The camera was open. She switched to the front camera, picked a good angle and took a selfie of herself with her brother's cock in her mouth, making sure to get a good view of her tits too. All for him.


Jake's legs were feeling weak. He watched Katie put his phone back in his pocket and lean against the cabinet under the sink, wiping the saliva and any cum that didn't go down her throat off of her mouth. Jake decided to sit down too, in front of her in the middle of the bathroom before his legs gave out. They both sat quietly, breathing heavily at first but slowly catching their breath.

He looked at Katie. She was looking past him, but flashed a smile when she realized he was looking at her.

"Didn't have that one on the 'sex with your sister' bingo card huh?" She giggled.

He didn't have a 'sex with your sister' bingo card, but after today he thought he might need one. Would probably get a bingo sooner than he'd expect too.

"Yeah no, I really didn't," he replied breathlessly. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Can't put it all on me. I still couldn't believe you slipped it in while I was talking to mom."

She blushed. Quite the reaction for someone who just swallowed her brother's cum.

"I can't believe it either," he said. "But fuck that was so hot huh?"

"Yeah," she giggled again. "There's more where that came from I hope."

She paused for just a moment.

"Anyway..."

Jake watched his big sister stand up and walk over to her towel. She bent over without bending her knees, taking extra care to flash her pussy at him one more time before leaning upright to wrap herself. She turned back to face him, tits and ass tragically covered once again.

"I'm gonna walk out in the hall. If the coast is clear I'll knock on the door three times."

"Okay."

"Don't be a stranger little brother," she said with a wink before turning the handle and slipping out of the bathroom.

As he waited, Jake turned on his phone screen and opened up his photos. He saw his sister's lips around his cock. Her light green eyes were watering and pierced through the camera. The freckles under her eyes were glistening with tears from choking on him, and his hand was holding the back of her head, pressing against her lightly damp hair. She got an excellent angle of her soft, perky tits too, nipples protruding with excitement. It was hot. So hot he thought he felt himself getting hard all over again. He thought he could masturbate to it if he wanted but at the same time he was coming to terms with the fact that he really could use his sister whenever he wanted. Wow...

A sound at the door startled him from his thoughts.

Knock knock knock.

Jake stood up, slid his pants back on and then put put his phone in his pocket. He walked over to the door and grabbed the handle, turning slowly as to not attract any unwanted attention. He peaked out of the door. No one to be seen. Not even Katie. He slipped out and made his way down the hall to his room.


Kate laid naked on her bed, towel sprawled out across the comforter under her. She opened up Discord and looked at her messages.

V: I

V: II

She wasn't clueless. It was the people she was fucking. But no message came after fucking J today and no lights. So that settled it. Individual unique people. She wasn't disappointed. There were so many options for her. Cocks that would only be so lucky to feel her warm, tight pussy. To cum in her and on her and for her. It wasn't going to be hard to make that number go up and she wanted it to go up.

Kate also wasn't stupid enough to not realize what happened to her. She wasn't always like this. She didn't always want to be used. Fucking Jake and Mitch would have repulsed her before. But the song changed her. Changed her brain. Altered the way she thought. And now she wanted to fuck and suck anything she could get her hands on. She wanted to cum and make others cum and she didn't want that to change. She liked the new Kate and she liked the passenger in her head. It made her feel so good and she wanted to return the favor.

Kate opened the drawer of her side table and grabbed two things out of it: a little bottle of lube and a butt plug with a flat, fake green jewel on the end. The butt plug was a joke gift from Billie for Christmas last year. She guessed Billie never expected her to use it and honestly she never considered it until recently. But she wanted to prepare herself. She decided that she wanted to be fucked in the ass soon. She lubed up the plug and slowly inserted it into her asshole, controlling her breathing and relaxing as best she could. It hurt, but in a similar way that being stretched out by Mitch hurt. She wanted more.

With the plug in her ass, Kate got up from the bed. It was time for some yoga.


Jake was scrolling through YouTube on his computer when he heard a notification come through on his phone. He picked it up and looked at the screen.

Mike: Still on for the party tomorrow?

He almost forgot.

Jake: Yeah of course

Jake: I'll see ya there

Damn. Normally he would've been excited, but when the options are going to a party or coming home to fuck your hot sister the choice becomes a lot more complicated.

Maybe I could come up with an excuse and leave, he thought to himself. Besides, he was pretty sure Katie had to work tomorrow until late anyway.

He put down his phone and went back to looking at his computer.


Later that night, Kate laid back down in her bed after taking out the butt plug. Tomorrow was going to be a long day and she needed her beauty sleep. She crawled under the covers in a big t-shirt with the name of her favorite boy band from when she was younger printed across the front and a pair of little pink panties.

She turned, feeling a bit restless before settling on her side. She decided she still couldn't sleep. With both hands, she grabbed her panties and slipped them off her ass and legs.

There we go, she thought. Just in case Jake wanted to sneak in and fuck his big sister Katie's pussy tonight while she slept. Just a few minutes later she fell into a deep, deep sleep.

12