Parasound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was a boy?

Kate finished her food and put the dishes in the sink, and then walked down the hall to the stairway. She needed to go up to her room and pick out an outfit for her blackmailing.


That evening, Nick sat across from Lex at their favorite Chinese restaurant. It wasn't 'fancy' exactly, but nice enough that they wanted to be cleaned up. And boy did they clean up nicely. Lex was wearing a cute little yellow floral sundress and a pair of white canvas sneakers. Her dirty blonde hair was done up in a simple bun and she had some studs in her ears with little light blue gems. Nick had on some casual suede boots, a pair of khaki pants and a dark blue short sleeve button down shirt with the top few buttons popped.

Nick was absorbed in his food. It was a delicious distraction for his mind. He really did love this place.

He felt Lex tap his ankle with her shoe under the table.

"Maybe next time you're out on a dinner date with Lex you can ask her to give you a footjob under the table just like this and you can think of me."

He looked up at her. She gave him a cheerful smile, eyes beaming with joy before she went back to chewing the food in her mouth. He smiled back.

She looked back down at her own food and he caught a glance at her cleavage before looking back at his own food.

"Tell me how much better my tits are than your girlfriend's and I might just let you fuck them."

Fucking hell. He couldn't shake it. The memory of last night was heavy in his brain. Lex put down her silverware and wiped the remnants of her most recent bite of orange chicken off of her mouth with a napkin.

"I'm gonna run to the restroom real quick. Be right back."

She stood up and turned away towards the restroom. Her ass looked unbelievable in her sundress. The way she swayed her hips knowing he was watching her.

"That fat ass in front of you taking your cock..."

"Spank my ass like I know you spank hers."

He didn't know when he was gonna be able to stop thinking about Kate, but in the meantime...

"Tell me how much tighter my pussy is than her's."

...when he took his girlfriend back to his place later he was gonna tear that pussy up.


Kate sat in her car and looked at the time on the dashboard. 10:48 p.m. East Commodore High School was a little under a 10 minute drive from their house. She threw her car into drive and began the quiet drive over.

She decided on a pair of very short light-wash jean shorts that showed off most of her thighs and just a hint of the bottom of her ass cheeks in the back. Underneath was a pair of relatively plain pink panties. On her top she wore a french-tucked dark grey band tee. It was a band she didn't listen to all that much but they had a great aesthetic. She decided against wearing a bra. On her feet were her now lucky ankle high white chucks to round out the outfit. As always, her gold round wire-frame glasses sat on her face.

At first stop sign she hit, she stopped the car and twisted the rear view mirror and looked at herself through her glasses. She fixed her messy bun and re-adjusted the long strands of wavy hair that cascaded down on both sides of her head to frame her face. She did an okay job with her makeup, but she wasn't worried. She always felt hot anyway.

There were so few people out on the roads tonight. Everyone in the suburbs must've had their night out last night because of the game, she thought to herself.

A few minutes later she pulled up to East Commodore. The text said the rear lot but that wasn't very descriptive. It was a big high school with a lot of parking lots. She decided on the one down behind the football field. It was the most secluded one and if this person really ever was an East Commodore student, they would know that.

Kate started to feel anxiety for the first time since receiving her gift. She should have been worried about being kidnapped, but the actual act of being kidnapped didn't worry her. Her biggest worry was that she wouldn't be able to do... whatever it was that she needed to do after she got enough messages from V. She didn't know how many she needed but being restrained permanently simply wasn't an option. Not that she wouldn't gladly fuck whoever they were. She found herself wishing she had something to defend herself like Lex's pepper spray. Or better yet, a way to restrain whoever it was so that she could make them cum. Assuming they had a penis of course. She decided that was a safe assumption.

She pulled into a spot in the middle of the lot and put her car into park. The time was 10:59 p.m. Not a single other car around.

She waited.

11:00...

11:01...

11:02...

11:03...

11:04...

Don't be late, huh? Am I supposed to take them seriously after this?

After a few more minutes, Kate caught some beaming lights meandering their way around the corner of the stadium. It was hard to tell, but what appeared to be a large dark blue SUV followed behind them. The car made a loop around behind hers and slowly and intentionally stopped perpendicular to her, its headlights obscuring her vision beyond them.

The car sat motionless for a few moments before Kate's phone buzzed. She pulled it off the console and unlocked it.

Unknown: Get out of the car and stand in front of the door

Unknown: Leave your phone

Somewhere in a part of her mind there were alarms firing off. The song subdued it, forced it away. It demanded that she see this through to the end. They might want to fuck her after all and she wouldn't squander this opportunity. She was a good and obedient little slut. She would obey and she would be rewarded.

Kate put her phone down on the console and opened her car door. She stepped out, closed the door and turned to look at the headlights cutting through the dark.

On the other side of the lights, the driver side door opened and a figure appeared from behind it. The mystery man stepped forward and in front of the car, identity still obscured by the bright headlights.

"Hello Kate," he said calmly.

"Who are you?" she retorted, much harsher than his demeanor.

"I know what you're doing with your brother."

"Delete that fucking picture."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll walk over there and smash your phone to fucking pieces."

"I don't think that's really gonna help you. I obviously stashed copies everywhere I could for that exact reason."

She knew that was gonna be the case but that didn't make her want to smash his phone any less.

That voice. She knew that voice but couldn't pin it down.


Mike stood in front of his headlights, looking Kate up and down. White sneakers. Long slender legs. She wore awfully short shorts that showed off her thighs. Tucked into the front of her shorts was a band tee and she wore her hair in a bun with strands of hair hanging down next to either side of her face. She also had her glasses on. Good. He had a thing for glasses.

She was so fucking sexy. No wonder Jake wanted a piece of that.

His heart was beating like crazy. She couldn't see him, not with how he was standing in front of the lights on a night as dark as this one with the moon barely out. But she would know who he was soon enough and if even one little thing went wrong he was fucked. Still though, he was getting excited. He was glad he tucked his dick away. A boner would have made it a little hard to take him seriously he figured.


"Is your phone with you?"

"No. You told me not to bring it out."

"Turn out your pockets."

"I told you I don't have it dumbass!" she said harshly.

"I'm the one with the power here. Turn out your pockets."

Power. Of course. He was one of those. She knew exactly what he wanted. And Kate was good at giving boys what they wanted.

"Okay fine!" Kate pulled her pockets inside out, letting them fall to the sides of her pants. They weren't very big but she did loose a scrunchy and hair tie to the ground. She looked back at the figure in the headlights, giving him her best 'are you happy now' face. More and more, she found caring about anything besides getting fucked to be harder as time went on. It made her a better actress though. She found the ability to mold herself into the object of anyone's desires to be very useful when you exist to be penetrated and defiled.

"Now the back."

"I can't turn those inside out, Einstein."

"Turn around and show me."

She began to spin herself around, hiding a smile as she did. She reached her hands into her back pockets, subtly arching her back under her baggy shirt and shifting her weight ever so slightly onto her toes to fully show off her backside, hoping that under her tiny shorts he could see the crease where her ass met her thighs. She waited for him to command her to turn back. He took his time.

"Okay. Look back at me."

She did as he said. She couldn't show it yet but she loved taking orders. Just as much as she loved giving orders. They both made her wet. Easier to fuck. She liked being easy to fuck.

"I'm going to walk back into the car. You're gonna follow me and get in the passenger seat. You're not going to try anything funny."

"And if I do?"

"Then the messages I scheduled get sent out at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning."

He was good. Covered all his bases.

She would have to be better.

"...okay. You win."

"Good. Get in the car."

The alarms were firing off in her brain again. Every bit of her womanly instinct told her not to get in the stranger's car. It was drowned out. The song began to break into the forefront of her mind. Slow, methodical. But confident. Confident that she would be getting fucked if she entered that car. She knew no other desire now. Self preservation was gone. All she wanted were thick spurts of cum in and on her.

She walked towards the SUV after he got inside. Lex's words echoed among the deep, droning bass kicks.

"I'm happy to support slut era Kate but promise me you will please be careful."

She remembered her response clear as day.

"Okay. I promise I'll be careful."

Sorry Lex, she told herself. I lied to you. But I did also make your boyfriend cum inside me so it shouldn't exactly be surprising anymore.


Mike sat in his car, overhead lights off inside. He had a penchant for the dramatic and he wanted the 'reveal' to be impactful. As she walked towards the beaming headlights, long exposed legs strutting and hips swaying side to side. He realized he didn't plan out how this next part would go. He had no expectations beyond where the night would end up. He didn't doubt his plan. It was foolproof but the journey would almost be the most fun part. Almost.

Those legs. He was looking forward to spreading them as she looked up at him from behind those glasses.

"Do whatever you want! Just don't show anyone that picture!"

He could almost taste it. She reached the side of the car.


Kate grabbed the car door. Hard and fast. After practically whipping it open she yelled.

"Mike!?"

"Hello Kate."

Dramatic as ever but somehow outputting fewer words per minute than usual. Jake's friend. She dropped him off at Mike's house a few weeks ago for his 18th birthday party. He was annoying. Nosy. And she always seemed to catch him staring at her, though not at the usual body parts boys stared at.

"When Jake hears about this he's gonna fucking--"

He cut her off. "Jake isn't going to find out. Because if he does so will your parents and your friends and anyone else who wants to see your tits. I think that list of people would be pretty fuckin' long."

Mike. The little fucking dweeb that never shut up. He must've grown a pair recently to pull some shit like this. Should've stuck to jerking off to the picture in private. Or maybe not because now he's gonna get a piece of this ass.

"So sit down Kate."

Mike! She was so livid! So fucking furious. She was so mad she could... she could...

She could throat his fucking cock and let him paint the walls of her pussy with his cum. Yeah. Something like that. That'll teach him. Teach him to bend her over whenever he pleases and make her his own.

Her emotions were strong but stronger still was the will of the song, the song that now worked to drown out anything but her desire for sex. It worked. She would listen to the beat of the song as she had been for days. The rhythm. The rhythm that demanded it materialize outside her head through thrusts and strokes.

She sat down in the passenger's seat and closed the door, face red with anger.

Mike started to drive away.

"Where are we going?" She said coldly.

"Don't worry about it." He replied smugly.

"Are you gonna start telling me about how wrong it is that Jake and I fuck?"

"Jesus, I only saw you sucking his dick. You two really have sex? I mean I had my suspicions but you really just jumped right in with that one, didn't you?"

God dammit. That might have been a mistake. Oh well. Not like he has a picture of me fucking my brother, she thought.

Kate glanced at Mike's lap. He was hard. Like, really hard and failing to hide it.

"Alright Kate here's how this is gonna go. We're gonnaAH!"

Mike swerved the car as they approached the exit of the East Commodore parking lot onto the road. Because Kate moved her hand to his thigh. Mike slammed on the brakes and looked down at her hand before looking back up into her eyes.

"How about this? I give you exactly what you want and you spare me the long dramatic speech you were about to give." She slid her hand up and down his khaki shorts. She could already see a spot of precum seeping through them.

"How do you know what I want before I say what I want?"

"I'm a hot girl, Mike. Hot girls know what boys want even before they do. Help me out here, would you?"

He started to unzip his pants.

"I see you gawking at me. I never catch you looking at my tits like everyone else. Or my ass. But there's something about me that really turns you on, isn't there? You wouldn't be blackmailing me if there wasn't."

Kate moved her hand away as Mike grabbed his pants and shorts, pulling them down enough to let his cock spring up out of his lap. Kate looked at it. Thicker than Jake's but not much longer if at all.

"You... are blackmailing me right?"

"I mean yeah. I guess I am."

"Okay then. Cliff notes. What are you blackmailing me into doing right now?"

"Stroke me."

She wrapped her left hand around him. Used her thumb to slick the tip of his cock using the precum on his head. She gave it a few dry strokes before moving her hand to her mouth to spit on it and using it to slick his shaft.

"Don't let me stop you. Drive."

He let off on the brakes and started driving.

Kate stroked him, paying little attention to him otherwise as she did. Hope he can handle driving and a handjob at the same time, she thought to herself.

She looked in the backseat of the car. Pillows and blankets. She guessed the trunk was empty too. Very roomy SUV. He really was fully prepared to get some pussy tonight.

"So does this make you feel good? Feel powerful?"

She stroked from his tip to the base of his shaft. His eyes were focused on the road.

"Blackmailing a girl into jerking you off because she fucks her own brother."

His cock twitched. Interesting.

"Oh we're gonna do more than this."

"Don't worry, I know. The blankets and pillows in the back make that pretty obvious."

Kate picked up the pace, strokes following the ever-present bass kicks and melody in her head.

"Tell me... do your parents know you borrowed their car to blackmail your best friend's sister into fucking you?"

The squishing sounds of her hand stroking his slick cock were almost drowned out by the road sounds coming through the car.

"Don't answer, it's okay. You have more important things to focus on. Just do me a favor, okay? While I'm stroking your dick, think about me. Naked. Bent over. Taking my brother's cock."

She spit on her other hand and switched her position, turned towards him before grabbing his dick with her right hand. She started stroking even faster than before as the song picked up its pace in her mind. Filling it with nothing but thoughts of impurity and cum.

"Fucking your brother is wrong you... weirdo."

"Than why do you get off on it, Mike? You can't fool a girl with her hand on your dick."

She twirled her hand on his head as she stroked up.

"Did you know he fucks me raw? No condom, just his bare cock sliding against my insides. Admit it. You get off on all this."

She leaned forward and sped up again. Frantic this time. He wasn't quite close to cumming yet. Probably more to do with driving than anything.

She whispered in his ear as she fucked his cock with her hand.

"You get off on thinking about Jake dumping his cum into my little pussy. My brother fucking his seed deep inside his horny big sister."

She leaned back. Mike said nothing but she had felt his heartbeat pounding away she pounded away at him. Almost in sync with her strokes and the hypnotic music influencing her mind.


Mike was barely holding it together. The image of a girl reluctantly letting him do what he pleased was gone almost instantly when she grabbed his thigh. It still felt reluctant somehow, despite her eagerness. As if she didn't want to do anything with him but resigned to doing it well if she had to. She recognized her position and decided to have fun with it maybe? He didn't know. All he knew was that she was not the reserved girl he remembered her being. That time sitting in her room after the Kay-Hole rumors really turned her into some kind of freak. Lucky for him.

And yeah. He did get off on the idea of her and Jake fucking. It was taboo. So fucking hot.

Mike was merging onto a highway as Kate backed away from him and took her hand off his dick. Before he had a chance to protest, she bent her head over into his lap and wrapped her lips around him.

Kate started to slowly bob her head up and down in his lap. He pulled his right hand out from under her and placed it on her head, feeling his own head reach her throat.

Mike looked around. The highway wasn't as deserted as the rest of the roads but he needed to use it to get to their destination. Cars passed them as Kate began to guck guck guck on his cock methodically, almost as it following the pace of some inaudible metronome. It was tantalizing, disarming. Probably not a good combination for someone who was driving.

He was sure at this point that a number of people saw him driving with a girl choking on his cock. It made him harder. Even the worry of being caught by the police faded into the background as he felt her tongue teasing his head and shaft.

Mike saw the sign for their exit. Shit, he missed the two mile sign. He tapped Kate on the head repeatedly.

"Hey hey HEY! Stop for a second."

She picked her head up, looked at him and giggled. Her light green eyes read him from behind her round gold wire-frame glasses. A thin trail of spit that led from his penis to her mouth broke as he looked at her and swung back onto her shirt as more spit and precum made her lips glisten.

She was so unbelievably fucking sexy. He almost couldn't believe he was about to fuck her.

Mike swerved across two lanes and just barely made the exit. As they turned off, Kate leaned her head back into his lap, took him inside her mouth and he felt her force his cock deep past the barrier of her throat. He moaned and pressed her head down with his hand.


Kate sucked his cock like her life depended on it for an amount of time that she could hardly guess. Time flies when you're having fun. She pulled her mouth off of him and went back to casual stroking as she looked around. They were on unlit roads in the woods. Still paved, not gravel or anything like that. A park somewhere, she guessed. She should be worried. Terrified even. Blackmailed and taken into the woods away from civilization. She wasn't. She was confident he would get what he wanted and take her back.