Parasound Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate gets a wakeup call and a troublesome text.
12.3k words
4.87
7.4k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's conscious mind woke into a dream. It was nighttime. The air was stagnant and pleasantly warm. She looked around her. She could make out a sea of short wild grass that seemed to stretch out infinitely in every direction. She looked up. An abundance of stars shined brightly in the sky, just bright enough to illuminate the ground with a subtle moonlit glow. Except there was no moon. Only the dazzling, twinkling stars.

She searched them for familiar constellations but found none. There were more stars than she'd ever remembered seeing in the sky, even from the camping trips of her youth. It was an incredible sight to behold.

This was far and away the most vivid dream she had ever experienced. It felt real.

She looked out from her chair (chair?) and in an instant the sky began to swirl with the familiar red and blue hues that she grew to lust after. Shooting stars began darting from one star to the next at blistering speeds, creating flashing pathways between them that vanished as quickly as they appeared.

She noticed a change in her breathing. Was she breathing before? She couldn't remember.

She looked down at her body. Naked. Her bare breasts rose and fell with each passing deep, long breath she took. She was sitting in a chair. It was somewhat industrial looking, metal with arms on each side. Her own arms sat atop them. Kate tried to move them to no avail, but she didn't panic. She felt good. Content. Comfortable. And... and...

Something was pleasuring her. The chair? No, it wasn't. But something was and she sat motionless, enjoying the feeling as the lights migrated around the space and the stars exhibited their beautiful light show.

The same feelings that normally made her frantic and hungry now brought her a sense of calmness. She could stay here forever. Calm and... open. Yeah, open was the word. She felt wide open.

This was a good place. She closed her eyes and bathed in the aura and feeling of the space around her.

When she opened her eyes again she was awake. For real this time. She was on her side. In front of her she saw the digital alarm clock on her nightstand next to her phone and glasses. 8:40 a.m. It also had a little LED dot sitting under the current day of the week that was printed on the plastic. Saturday.

Her covers were pulled all the way down her body, covering only her feet and her shirt was pulled up over her chest, exposing her tits to the cool conditioned air. Her nipples were hard and she felt a hand gripping her hip. Just like in the dream, her breathing was heavy, making her chest visibly rise and fall.

Something was inside her. Or rather, someone.

"Mmmm good morning~," she said, voice still groggy from her awakening.

The person behind her (Jake probably) didn't immediately respond. They were slowly using her body, sliding in and out of her for their own pleasure. She was already wet, either from her dream or from whatever the person currently fucking her might have done to her while she slept. Then again, she was almost always wet nowadays.

After a handful of long, electrifying strokes he spoke up.

"Morning..." He let out a short, breathy laugh. "Sorry. I just needed to fuck you Katie. I thought about you all last night."

She knew it was him, but the few moments of being unsure who's cock was inside her were exhilarating.

After a quick, tired chuckle she responded. "Don't be sorry. Just keep going."

"Okay... yeah."

She felt his hand move from her hip to her ass cheek and spread it apart.


Jake looked down at his sister's pussy after he spread her ass. The sight got him every time. The way it gripped him. He was taking it slow. Enjoying every inch of the inside of her as they spooned together in her bed.

"Aren't they home?" she asked.

"No," he replied. "They left for the store a little bit ago."

He let go of her cheek and it fell down to meet the other one and rest on his dick as he moved his hand back to her hip. He pulled almost completely out of her before pressing back inside as he started to speak again.

"I thought you didn't care though. Anytime, anywhere. Right?"

"Oh no I wasn't mmm-protesting. If anything it would have been hotter. Us exposed on the bed like this with only a door to protect our little secret."

"Yeahhh," he affirmed to her as his cock slid back out of her warmth and prepared to enter her again.

"They texted you?"

"Yeah they did," he said, closing his eyes as his balls pressed up against her ass.

"Then what happened little brother?" she said with a mischievous tone to her voice.

She wants me to tell her about it while we fuck, he thought. God that is so hot.


"I sat in my room til I heard the front door. I started touching myself a little bit while I waited."

It seemed so long ago when Kate (or Katie right now she figured) ran screaming out of her brother's room when she found him jerking off. It was hard to imagine a world where she didn't give him a helping hand in that situation now. These days she was taking his dick on the regular. He may as well have won the jackpot.

"After I heard the front door close I walked over to your door and knocked. Not loud. But you didn't answer."

"And you snuck in anyway?"

"Yeah," he exhaled.

"That's so fucking hot, J."

She slid the hand she wasn't laying on up to one of her breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze, gave her already hard nipple a pinch and then moved it back to the bed. Her palm spread open against the fitted sheet.

"Keep going~," she said, asking him to continue his story and encouraging him to continue taking her.

"I walked over to the other side of the bed. Pulled down my underwear and started stroking myself in front of you." He pulled out extra slow and evened it out with a faster thrust. "I thought about just cumming on your face."

"Mmm-I'm glad you didn't." Would she have orgasmed right then and there if he did? Or did she need to touch him? She didn't know for sure. "But I would take your cum anywhere you gave it to me."

He didn't respond to her comment. He was starting to get lost in his story and in her pussy. She was along for the ride and had no complaints.

"I grabbed your little top and pulled it up to get a nice look at your tits. The tits I wanted to jerk off to for over a week after you caught me masturbating."

As if to accentuate his point, he slid a hand up to squeeze one of her tits while he fucked her and recounted his story.

"I moved the blanket to give myself a better view and I didn't see any panties at your hips."

A short, sudden moan escaped her lips. "I didn't sleep in any panties. Just for you, J."

"I walked around and laid on this side of the bed and pulled the rest of the blankets off of you. I jerked myself off to your ass and when I spread it you were already wet."

"I'm always wet for you, little brother."

"You were so wet your thighs were slippery. I lubed myself up and slipped my dick between them."

God... The ways every part of her could pleasure others. Her body was a temple to be defiled.

"You fucked your big sister's thighs while she slept?"

"Yeah," he moaned as he pulled out of her and repositioned. She spit on her hand and reached behind her to slick her brother's cock before moving it back to the bed.

"Just like this."

He slipped himself between her thighs. She squeezed them together for him as he started to fuck them again. His breathing picked up.

"I could feel it in my dreams."

She closed her eyes and her began breathing out of her mouth. With each thrust his head and shaft rubbed up against her clit.

"Then... after I just couldn't wait any longer and you were nice and dripping..."

She could feel his heart starting to pound. He was reliving it all over again with an enthusiastic and equally horny audience.

"I pulled out of your thighs..."

He pulled his dick back away from her body. She felt the taps of his hand against her ass as her brother stroked his slick cock less than an inch behind her.


"I spread you open..."

He squeezed her ass and spread her apart. Admired her glistening pussy and her little asshole. Even though he was just fucking her a bit ago, telling the story was drumming up that anticipation of the first insertion all over again. His heart was pounding and everything in his body was practically screaming at him to fuck his sister's cunt.

He stopped stroking, held his hand at the base of his dick, and pressed his tip up against her lips.

"...put my tip against you and rubbed up and down..."

He did as he said, sliding himself up and down her slit.

He moved his mouth next to his sister's ear. "...until I couldn't take it anymore and slowly entered you," he whispered.


She gasped in a breath of air as her brother slowly slipped his cock deep inside her again. His hand moved back to her hip and he began fucking her in long, deep, rhythmic strokes.

"And I fucked my sleeping sister til she woke up and teased the story out of me."

Katie was so turned on. This was already a far cry from the brother who needed to have his hand guided to touch her. She was on edge hearing every detail of her being fucked unconscious while her brother explored her insides.

He picked up speed, maintaining the same deep strokes.

"I want you to talk to me just like that J. All the time. Use me~"

All at once his thrusts became frantic. She felt it coming on.


"How could I not use you with a body like this?" he growled. He was getting himself worked up. He slammed into her, his hips slap slap slapped against her ass cheeks as he pounded her pussy.

"So..." she muttered out, voice shaking. "...don't keep me in suspense little brother. Give your sister a nice hot fucking ending."

She put her free hand on his bare hip as he hammered into her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah give it to me!"

He slid his hand from her hip to her ass again, his thumb spreading her open. He fucked her relentlessly, and while he didn't ask her before, the heat of the moment got the better of him. He used his thumb to tease her little asshole.

"Ahh fuuuck~" his sister moaned out before finishing with a "yeah~!"

It was too much. He slammed himself deep in her pussy and dumped his load into her, spurts of cum shaking his body as her cunt seemed to squeeze it out.

"Oh goddd!" Katie belted out as she shook from what he could only assume was cumming on his cock.

Jake couldn't help but think for just a moment about how fucked they would have been if their parents were home.


Katie laid on her side huffing and puffing, titties out with her little pink tank still scrunched and pulled up to the very top of her chest.

Jake rolled onto his back behind her, pulling his still hard cock out with him as he did. She felt some of his cum leak out of her pussy and roll over her ass cheek down onto her sheets. The rest would stay inside her for now, an offering to the hypnotic passenger inside her head, hoping the fact that it was her brother's cum pleased it even more.

She looked at the clock again. 8:52a.m. Just barely made the cutoff for being creampied twice in 12 hours. She closed her eyes and smiled. She was proud of herself.

But she could and would do better. She knew it.

She laid there replaying it in her head until Jake finally spoke up.

"That thing with your ass was... okay?"

"More than okay."

"Okay, yeah... cool. I'm gonna go get a glass of water," he said as he stood up out of the bed. "Do you want one?"

"No, I'm okay."

He stopped moving and even though she didn't turn around she knew he was looking at her.

"I can't believe I can just do this whenever I want."

She let out a quick giggle with her mouth closed. "It's called having a little slut for a sister. I'd tell you to get used to it but I think you're handling that just fine on your own."

He chuckled a little bit. "Thanks for the sex Katie."

"Anytime," she replied, hoping the smile on her face carried through her voice.

Jake walked out of the room.

After a few moments Katie (probably Kate now) got up and walked around the bed towards the door. She stopped at her mirror and took her top off. She admired the tight little body that everyone wanted to fuck, stream of cum down her leg a shining testament to that. After getting her fill she finally made the trek to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She couldn't have imagined a more perfect lazy Saturday morning. And there was still so much of the day left.


Jake stood naked at the kitchen sink drinking a glass of water. After chugging the whole thing he put the cup down lightly on the counter. He looked down at his now almost flaccid penis. Still with a thin, glistening reminder of his sister's pussy covering it.

Went from running out screaming at the sight of his dick to begging for a creampie. He didn't know how it happened but he wasn't going to question it. If he didn't have plans already he would have spent all day balls deep inside her. And the best part is that she would have been on board no questions asked.

He left the kitchen and made his way towards the stairs to head up to his room.


A few hours later, Kate made her way down the stairs, wearing a pair of pastel yellow lounge shorts, a soft, light pink t-shirt and a pair of white ankle socks. Jake rounded the corner at the bottom, grabbing for the front door handle until he noticed her walking down the stairs.

"Hey I'm heading out to meet up with some friends."

She finished her descent and stood in front of him, looking up to meet his gaze. He was about the same height as Lex, something she never really noticed before. But she supposed she didn't really think about his looks before she heard the song. Even then, it wasn't exactly like she had a type now. She was down to tussle with anyone with a functioning penis. And even that one might be optional.

"What are you up to today?"

"Just gonna do some shopping."

She touched the inside of his leg with her finger and slid up his shorts to his penis.

"You sure you don't have time for a little quickie before you go?"

She felt him starting to get hard just before he pulled away.

"You know I'd love to but they're kinda waiting for me outside already." He adjusted himself in his pants.

"Okay. Well I'll see you later." She winked.

"Okay yeah." He hesitated for a moment, looking her up and down. "Bye Katie."

He walked out the door. A grey sedan was waiting outside but she couldn't tell which of his friends were in it before he closed the door.

Kate walked into the kitchen, deciding to put together some lunch. She settled on a smoothie and a salad. She got out the blender and placed it on the kitchen counter. She tossed in some berries, yogurt, almond milk and greens. After debating for a short moment, she also put in a scoop of her stepdad's vanilla protein powder as well and held the power button. She stopped to watch it for a moment. Hypnotized by the way the individual parts blended together to become one cohesive whole. It gave her comfort.

She stared at it a bit too long before realizing it was getting too thin. Her eyes widened. She hadn't even realized they were getting heavy. She quickly pulled her finger off the button and pulled it off the stand before pouring it into a tall glass.

She sipped on her smoothie as she threw together her salad. Some leftover grilled chicken from dinner two nights ago, some spinach, some veggies that happened to be in the fridge, and a light vinaigrette dressing.

The meal in front of her wasn't her usual diet. Her cravings used to consist of less healthy options but she couldn't get enough of this stuff now. Greens and fruits and protein. She needed her energy up and her body in tip top shape. Another benefit of her gift. Health.

All the same though, she decided to skip yoga today since she already showered and had an eventful morning. With any luck her legs would be behind her head and she'd be getting stretched out tonight anyways.

Kate pulled one of the stools out and sat down at the kitchen counter bar to eat her lunch. As she did, she pulled out her phone. She unlocked it and opened up the app store, taking bites of salad and sips of her smoothie as she waited for everything to load. It took forever. She was gonna need a new phone soon.

When the store finally loaded she opened up the search bar and typed two words into it.

dating apps

She had never once used a dating app before in her life. Didn't really have to. She met Dilan at school and that was the only relationship she ever had. She knew all of the popular ones. Tinder, Hinge, Bumble. Couldn't think of an easier way to get casual sex as a hot young girl. As of now, every other opportunity practically fell in her lap. She wasn't necessarily looking forward to putting effort into it but she sure as hell wasn't going to let that stop her. Only problem was she needed new pictures.

She was deliberating over whether or not she could get away with putting nudes on a Tinder profile when her phone dinged and a notification popped up at the top of the screen. A text with a photo attachment from an unknown number. Even from just the thumbnail she could tell what it was.

She opened the text.

Staring back at her was a picture of her own hypnotic green eyes. Her own naked body, hard nipples poking off of her breasts. And her lips, wrapped around her brother's dick while his hand held her head down on it. She had a red face and a cheeky 'I just swallowed your cum' look painted across her face.

A bubble with three dots appeared underneath the picture. They were typing. Kate didn't wait.

Kate: who is this.

The bubble disappeared, only to reappear a few seconds later before she finally received another text.

Unknown: I know what youre doing

Kate: delete it

Kate: now.

Unknown: If you dont want me to send this to your family and friends meet me in the rear parking lot of east commodore high school at 11pm tonight

Kate: what the fuck do you want?

Unknown: East commodore

Unknown: 11pm

Unknown: Dont be late

Shit. SHIT!

This was bad. If it got out that she was sleeping with her brother, she was gonna have a bad time. Was this karma for blackmailing Nick? Probably. At least he got some pussy out of it.

She put down her fork. Her first instinct was that she wasn't hungry. Being blackmailed like this made her sick. But the song deep in the back of her mind told her not to worry. That she needed the energy and she needed her body. She picked up her fork, unsure of if it was her or her gift that made her hand move. Didn't matter anyway. It knew what was best.

She continued to finish her lunch as she brainstormed ways to make her problem disappear. She typed the number into Google on her phone. A Google Voice number. Fuck.

There wasn't a lot of time between when that picture was taken and now. What did Jake do last night? She felt like an idiot for not asking. She sent him a text.

Kate: hey! just outta curiosity what were you up to yesterday?

She waited for a response but didn't hold her breath. He was hard to get ahold of when he was with his friends.

Their identity was a mystery. Their motive was a mystery. She didn't have any options other than to wait. It was infuriating. She swapped out her passive behavior when she invited the song into her mind for a more active approach. Not being able to act was frustrating.

She looked at her phone again

Unknown: East commodore

Unknown: 11pm

Her high school. Her brother's high school. One of his friend's or someone from her graduating year probably. If they were a girl, odds are she was screwed.