Parasound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see your phone," Kate asked. Lex passed it to her and she held it up with her right hand to take the picture selfie-style.

Lex saw them both on the screen. Two bombshells that just got done fucking. It was hot. She looked into the camera and Kate was doing the same out of the side of her eye.

"Three... two... one--"

Kate licked at her nipple and she drew in a quick breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them back up, she saw the picture Kate took. Kate looked devilishly serious with a tongue touching her nipple. And Lex? Well, she looked like she was enjoying it.

"Hey!"

"This is the one and I'm not taking another. Send it off to your boytoy."

Both of them laughed.


Kate leaned up from laying on her friend. Lex sat up a bit without the extra weight on her and pulled her shirt back down.

"Can I..." Lex said, almost stopping herself. "Can I see the picture of you and Mitch? I mean... you and his... dick."

Kate certainly couldn't hand her phone off to be swiped through. There were several dangerous pictures on there.

"I'll do you one better," Kate replied, grabbing her phone and navigating to the picture out of Lex's eyesight. She sent it off to Lex. Lex's phone dinged and she picked it up to look at it. Kate crawled up the bed to sit next to her. They looked at it together.

"Wow." Lex paused for a few seconds as the both of them admired the picture. Kate's face covered in cum with an unbelievably big dick laying across it.

"You are such a little slut!"

Kate turned to her after looking down at her own naked body and Lex's half naked one.

"You love it."

Lex giggled. "Yeah I do."

They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. When they pulled away, Kate studied her friend's face intently. She wasn't positive, but she may have made her friend fall in love with her. Tragic. But she was pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem for too long. She didn't know why she felt that way, but she did. Kate almost felt sorry for Nick though. Until she remembered that he dumped his cum into her ass last night.

"We should probably start getting ready for real."

"Yeah. Lets do that."


Nick got the picture.

He was on break and when it came through, it hit him like a freight train. Lex's mouth open and eyes closed. Obviously moaning from Kate's tongue on her nipple. His girlfriend's shirt was pulled up over her tits and Kate was staring directly at him with one eye. Speaking to him in a language only the two of them understood.

Her face said 'I own both of you.'

He was starting to find it increasingly difficult to deny.


"Oh. My. God!"

Lex watched as Kate walked out of the bathroom, fully ready for the gala.

She had on a deep gold tight dress that hugged her figure down to her mid thighs. The cups of the top of her dress pressed her breasts to her body and met to make a folded V that showed off an almost disrespectful amount of cleavage. The straps that held the girls up thinned out as they reached the top of her shoulders, which were completely bare. Her hair was done up in a beautiful bun, with the exception of the two curling, swirling locks of hair that she so often used to frame her face. Though something about the way she used the iron to make them swirl felt regal. She had on a pair of golden hoop earrings that couldn't have been wider than 2 inches. And no glasses. She must've had contacts in, which she didn't do often. To round it out, she had a beautiful face of makeup on. Her skin sparkled pleasantly and she had on a deep red lipstick. Some mascara and a simple brown eyeshadow made her eyes pop and her the white nails on her hands and feet were a casual flourish. She stood in a pair not dissimilar to her own, thin straps wrapping around her bare feet and one up to each ankle as well. Though, Kate's were white instead of brown with slightly bigger soles and heels that were maybe two inches tall. She was still a short little thing.

To put it as simply as possible, she looked like a million bucks.

"You are so. Damn. Hot!"

Kate blushed and tucked an invisible piece of hair behind her ear. The corner of her mouth followed to her ear along with her finger, a big smirk beaming across her face.

"I didn't quite catch that, can you say it one more time?" she said innocently.

Lex laughed. Kate started giggling right after. When they both finally stopped and a few seconds of silence and eye contact passed, Lex asked her friend a question in earnest.


"What changed?"

"What do you mean?" Kate asked in turn, knowing full well what the question was about.

"Less than a week ago you were holed up in your room wearing sweatpants and crewnecks and barely going out. Today, you and I had sex together for the second time. And we had a threesome last night and you lead a guy into an empty classroom to seduce him. And we're, like, going out tonight. What changed?"

Kate thought for a moment. Or rather, pretended to. She knew the answer. It didn't hide itself from her waking mind.

"I..." she paused dramatically. "I think I just wanted to take control of my life again. And this is what that meant to me. Getting over that asshole and being free."

Kate had actually lost control of it, in spite of what she said. Lost control of her life, lost control of her body. She surrendered it. Opened her mind to allow the song to fill her up. It pulled the strings of nearly every aspect of her life now, but she wanted it. She was rewarded for it. A lifetime of pleasure. All she needed to do was submit to it and she did. No one around her complained. All the people she fucked just wanted more and more. Lex was happy. Jake was happy. Even Nick, who she blackmailed into sex, got special access to one of her holes. She gave up control of her own life and in doing that it became exactly what she wanted.

Lex hugged her. There was no sexual pretense in this one. Just happiness and love.

"I'm so proud of you," she said, her voice muffled in Kate's shoulder. Kate hugged back. She did love Lex. She wanted her to feel the way she felt.

They pulled apart after a bit and Lex changed the subject after wiping her eyes.

"Should we carpool together? I heard parking is gonna be pretty rough. Might have to park at the main campus and walk over."

Kate thought it over. If all went according to plan, she would end up in someone else's bed tonight. Or their car or the art gallery bathroom.

"Let's drive separate. I don't know if I'm going home after or not. Besides, what if I meet a cute guy?"

Kate wondered if the idea bothered her at all. Oh well, she wasn't anything but up front about the whoring she was up to. Disregarding the clientele of course.

"Okay okay yeah. Just remember. Text me this time. Got it?"

"You got it girlie."

That one made Lex giggle.

Kate looked at her friend as she laughed. Hair back in a ponytail, small sparkling studs in her ears, a simple yellow patterned flowing dress with her brown sandals and her painted nails. She had an easy, casual beauty to her. A smokeshow, if you will.

They turned to head out the door. Kate made it to her car first and watched Lex get into her's. Separately, together they made the drive to Waldon.

At some point during the drive over, their cars were separated. Kate finally made it to the lots around the art buildings but after driving around for 10 or so minutes, she decided a spot this close wasn't in the cards for her. She drove over to the main campus lots and prepared for a walk.

The walk from her car to the gallery wasn't terrible. There were maybe four or five blocks of houses and small stores and apartment buildings lining the roads connecting her location and destination, but the were sidewalks all along the way. During her walk she was easily able to pick out who else was going. They were a mix of people. Some dressed in nice dresses with done-up hair or dress shirts and pants. Others dressed in outlandish outfits, though they still felt proper and fancy in some way. More than likely artists turning themselves into their own work. Less 'clown' and more 'amateur Met Gala.'

It was a sight to behold. An experience unlike anything she'd seen before. Kate wondered if she would have ever in a million years attended this before receiving her gift.

Finally, Kate made it to the gallery and people were funneling in. It wasn't a huge building but had large windows that showed off the contents of the gallery. The outside was unassuming otherwise, modern-looking she thought. She liked it.

Standing along one of the walls next to a set of doors was her friend. She had a small handbag with her. A notepad that didn't quite fit inside it was poking out. Oh yeah. That was the reason they were supposed to be here.

Lex was texting. Her phone wasn't going off, so she assumed it was Nick.

"Ready to head in?"

"Oh! Yeah let's go!" Lex let a smile cross her face, along with some color in her cheeks.

The two of them walked together into the gallery and what Kate saw looked straight out of a movie. Amateur art filled the walls, sculptures surrounded by stanchions were dotted across the floor with space around them for patrons to enjoy from all angles. But the thing that truly touched Kate's soul was the patrons themselves. Students all dressed their best or dressed to stand out and be admired. She had seem them scattered around the roads earlier but this was different. The crowd was an art piece itself and something quickly became apparent to her: there were a lot of beautiful women here. She was going to have to put in overtime.

The hum of conversation permeated throughout the room as Lex pulled the notebook out of her bag. "Are you ready? I can take notes for both of us while we look around."

"Yeah, let's go."

The first thing that caught their eye was a large metal sculpture in the middle of the room. A fair few people were standing around it, but it was big enough that there was plenty to see even from afar.

A big shapeless scrap of metal sat in the middle, with various bike parts attached haphazardly to its odd angles and curves. A crash. Something both recognizable and unrecognizable. A powerful piece, she thought.

They walked to another as Kate surveyed the room, attempting to pick out lucky number five. No one stood out.

The next piece was unique. Two curtains hung on both sides of it in such a way that allowed it to hide much of the light from the room. Two small spotlights, one red and one white, shined in seemingly random directions. The lights reflected off of pieces of glass and mirrors in such a way that they came together to shine on a piece of black canvas. They made a heart. Kind of. One half, the white half, was the typical stylized heart shape you'd see in a cartoon. The other half vaguely resembled what she assumed was a realistic human heart. It was red.

Kate glanced around as Lex wrote down more notes. Most of the men were either preoccupied with the pieces of art on the walls or the ones who walked around on two legs. Many of the girls just dressed up in normal attire truly appeared to be here for the art. Or for projects.

She decided it was time to break away from Lex.

"I think I'm gonna go mingle for a bit."

"Okay. I can take down some more notes and join you in a bit."

"No like, I'm going to... mingle."

"Ohhh understood. Here?"

That was her plan. But she was slowly loosing faith in it as she took in the atmosphere.

"I think so. I mean look at me, right? Who wouldn't want to?"

"You know I would," Lex reassured her half-jokingly.

Kate looked down and readjusted her dress.

"Wish me luck."

"If you strike out, Nick and I should both be home later."

"Thanks Lex." Kate turned to walk into the crowds but before she could take a step, Lex grabbed her shoulder and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"If you don't, give me all the details later."

Kate smiled, knowing Lex could feel it. She walked into the crowd of students. A likely candidate eyed her from across the room, but before she could make it over, something caught her eye. She found a painting on the wall that captivated her at first glance, drawing her to it.

It was a face. A realistic looking face with a blank expression. The face was surrounded by naked bodies. Bodies on top of and under one another. It was explicit, leaving no private parts to the imagination. Each body was done in a different style, each body unique, but none of them had visible faces. The only face in the picture was the one expressionless face in the center. The gender of the face's owner wasn't immediately apparent, but for just one brief moment Kate would have sworn on her life that the face changed to her own. She shook her head and when she looked back it was still just the emotionless plain face she originally saw in the picture.

When she looked back at her prey, he was already talking to a group of girls. Her chance was gone.

What followed were two of the most disappointing hours of Kate's life. She struck out left and right. She knew it had nothing to do with her looks. She was a bombshell. The perfect mix of pretty and sexy. But she came to the realization that the only single girls getting lucky here tonight were the artists themselves. This was their time to shine and everyone had a quiet understanding of that which she discovered too late. The final nail in the coffin was the boy she scared into excusing himself away from her. He was apparently not ready to have his dick touched over his pants in the hallway.

It was time to cut her losses and leave. Kate had a hunger that would not be satisfied here. She headed towards the exit.


Lex spotted her friend walking out the doors from across the room. She had kept an eye on her as she made her rounds in the gallery and was not shocked that she left. It wasn't going well. She pulled out her phone.

Lex: sorry girlie

Lex: need me to walk you to your car?

Kate responded quickly.

Kate: no im good

Kate: ya win some ya loose some

Lex: okay well let me know when you get home safe

Lex: and the offer still stands ;)

Lex put her phone away, figuring she was looking for a guy to sleep with and after her panic last night, Kate probably didn't think she'd get any from Nick. And honestly, Lex still didn't know if she was ready for that yet.

She got back to note-taking, her mind half on the art and half on her friend.


Kate began the walk back to her car. The first few blocks looked much like they did on the way in, only the sun had gone down and there were now some students leaving the gallery as well as arriving. The event was in full force. More people were out on their porches drinking and laughing and hanging out. The students that lived close to the gallery all appeared to be art majors that selected their rentals for the purpose of being near their classroom buildings.

As Kate got closer to her car though, the vibes began to change. The students outside their houses and apartments looked less and less like art students and more and more like professional slackers. Business students that would take any opportunity to throw themselves a party in the middle of the week, the gala being a perfect excuse.

Kate considered walking up to one of them. Walking in and picking the first person that she could find. But maybe it was the failure at the gallery that kept her away. She wanted a win. A guaranteed win, number five be damned. Kate picked up her phone and texted Jake.

Kate: you home?

Jake: yeah why?

Kate: get ready

Kate: im gonna pick you up

Kate looked up from her phone just in time to bump into someone standing on the sidewalk in front of her. He had short brown hair, an unremarkable face, and stood maybe 6 inches taller than her in her heels. She recoiled back but he didn't move.

"Where ya goin'?" he asked with a hint of condescension in his tone. "Gallery's the other way."

"Somewhere else," she replied, vaguely annoyed that he thought standing in the middle of the sidewalk was a good idea. She turned around, head down before quickly stopping herself from bumping into yet another man, about the same height but with short blonde hair. They looked familiar but she couldn't decide where she'd seen them before.

She didn't really care, just wanted to go home and see her brother. She turned to step into the yard and subvert both of them before she noticed the tall, bulky man walking towards her with a drink in his hand from the house she turned to face.

"Well well well! If it isn't my favorite little slut!"

Mitch.

The two boys standing on either side of her were sitting next to him in class on Thursday.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, turning to walk into the street. He grabbed her wrist with a firm grip, stopping her in her tracks.

"Let go."

"You don't mean that! You got all dressed up just for me!"

"You fucking wish," she said leaning in to meet his gaze with a fire in her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you over here, huh?"

"Walking back to my car over on campus, dumbass!"

He leaned in to meet her face and pointed away.

"Campus is that way," he half-whispered to her, a smug satisfaction on his face and in his tone.

She looked in the direction he pointed. He was right. Where was she going?

As if answering for her absent mind and the song that shared it, Mitch replied, glancing at his friends.

"This little slut came and found me cause she hasn't had enough of this dick." They laughed.

He was right. She hadn't had enough. Kate glanced to her sides as they laughed. Were five and six standing next to her? Was there a six? The familiar song started to play again in the back of her mind. It soothed her.

Mitch let go of her wrist and she didn't move. He chugged the rest of his drink, crushed the cup and tossed it onto the grass. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her face up to meet his. She caught his eyes with her own, scowling.

"You got yourself all prettied up for tonight, didn't ya? Shame what we're gonna do to that pretty face."

Kate hated him. Very much still the arrogant prick, he thought he could use and abuse her however he wanted. The worst part? He could. She was powerless to stop him or even her own body.

"I didn't get to see these last time."

Mitch grabbed the top straps of her dress. He ripped them out over her shoulders. She heard a tearing noise and looked down at her dress. The spot where the cups met ripped about an inch down. Her brand new dress. The song got louder. Mitch yanked them both down her arms, freeing her breasts into the cool nighttime air. She stood topless on the sidewalk, nipples already hard as someone from the porch that Mitch came from yelled a "woo!" from a foldable camping chair. One of his big hands grasped and squeezed one of her breasts.

She'd had her tits out in public before. Mike made her walk to her car in a worse state, but this was different. The shout from the porch attracted other prying eyes to her. Both partygoers and some of the gala attendees caught glimpses of the girl with her tits out on the sidewalk, and what a pair they were.

"Fuck Mitch, you're crazy," the blonde haired boy said.

"Me?" he replied. "She's the one who likes it." He turned back to her. "Right? You're a good little slut, aren't you? You like showing off those tits."

"N-no. I don--"

"Then cover yourself up."

She wanted to. But she didn't. Her intense distaste for the man in front of her conflicted with the song bumping in her brain. Maybe that mixed with the failures at the gallery were causing her to feel this way? Ordinarily she would have dropped to her knees and ripped his pants down, but the song must have wanted it like this. Embarrassment and anger into eventual submission. It was controlling her feelings. Toying with her not unlike the way she toyed with her partners. One thing was certain to her though, this would end with complete and total submission.