Parasound Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate moved her arms, but didn't pull her straps back up to cover herself. Instead, she lifted her arms out of them and let them fall to the side. She wouldn't be putting her tits away for quite a while.

"See boys? I own her." He looked at her, waiting for a rebuttal. She didn't have one to offer. "Let's take this party inside."

Mitch put his hand on her and firmly guided her towards the house. It felt like it covered half of her back. They walked up the steps as several boys standing on the porch whistled. A drunk girl wearing a tank top and a skirt yelled to her.

"Okayyy get it girl!"

The attention was making her wet. Mitch opened the door and they were assaulted by the full volume of the music they could hear faintly from the outside. A booming hip-hip song blared in their ears so loud that Kate could hardly hear anything else. The song that played in her mind conformed itself to the beat of this one, a first for her since she rarely if ever fucked to music outside her head. It was dark and lights were flashing. They walked through the party, drunk college students dancing and chatting all around them.

So many of the girls were dressed slutty. Tube tops, bralettes, shorts that hid very little ass, and one girl was even wearing a skimpy bathing suit as she shook her ass to the song. Kate looked like a fish out of water. Sure, her dress hugged her curves but her makeup and hair and earrings and shoes screamed classy, refined. But yet she was the one walking through the house with her tits out for anyone to see. And with three big guys following along with her, they all knew what was going to happen wherever they went. Lots of the guys and girls watching them stared with astonishment at her perfect tits. Some of the girls were scoffing, wondering why she was happy to debase herself like that.

But all of the boys were wishing they were the ones taking her to a bedroom for some alone time. That much she knew. If only they all knew they could all be next if they wanted to. The display of dominance by Mitch and his friends betrayed that image. Still, this was where she was supposed to be. Where she needed to be.

Mitch opened a door with his free hand and slowly, firmly pushed her inside. It was a bedroom. Hardly decorated, aside from a Waldon flag and two more flags for some sports teams she didn't recognize. There was a bed with the head of it along the wall and at the other end was a cheap, long ottoman. The bed wasn't even made.

It could have been one of their bedrooms. It could have been any other boy's bedroom. She didn't care. The door closed behind her, masking the highs of the song, leaving only the long, low bass notes to permeate through the room as the boys used their toy.

Kate turned around. Mitch was locking the door while his friends were fumbling with their shorts. She dropped down to her knees, waiting impatiently for one of them to get their shit together.

Blonde Hair pulled his cock out first, and before he had time to think, Kate wrapped her lips around him and started sucking.

"Holy shit!"

He rested a hand on her head and she looked up into his eyes. She wondered how pretty her sparkling face looked as she teased him with her tongue.

"Hey! I'm first dickheads!"

Mitch stomped over. She looked him in the eye as she sucked up blonde hair's shaft to his head and let it pop out of her mouth.

"Too slow," she said with a smile.

Mitch grabbed her hair and pulled her in front of himself, messing up the bun she took so long to get just perfect.

"I said I'm first."

"Are you gonna punish me for disobeying you?"

Blonde Hair and Brown Hair looked at each other. They were probably shocked to learn that everything Mitch told them about her was true. Kate glanced back at Blonde Hair's cock, admiring the lipstick stains she left on him.

Mitch said nothing, pulling out his own cock. It was as big as she remembered it. He slapped it down on her pretty face a few times. The final slap almost felt like it could have left a mark. She would have liked that. He pulled her head back and she felt her earrings swing. His big head sat on her lips. She gave it a kiss as he pulled her head up and pushed it down onto his cock.

He went from zero to a hundred almost immediately, started fucking to the back of her throat. Intentionally or not, he did it to the beat of the song that played in her head and in the house. Kate blindly reach out with both hands, searching for the other two cocks as involuntarily guck guck gucking sounds found their way out of her mouth. They both grabbed her hands with their own and guided her. She took her mouth fucking as she stroked them both. Left one dry, right one mostly dry too.

Mitch fucked in again, only this time he held her head down. Without words he demanded she take more of him inside. She could hardly fit half of it in her mouth. She opened her throat and tilted her head to take as much of him as she could, managing what she would have guessed was another 2 or 3 inches of him into her. It still wasn't enough, she couldn't take it all and he wouldn't let go. She pulled a hand off of one of the other dicks and grabbed Mitch's leg, squeezing it to try and get herself free. He didn't budge for what felt like an eternity, but eventually his hand let go and she slid off of him, feeling it sliding out of her throat.

She gasped a huge breath of air and coughed twice, tears streaming down her face, never letting her hand off of Brown Hair. She collected all of the spit from her chin and some from Mitch's cock with her right hand and used it to lube up and jerk off Blonde Hair. She leaned her head to the left and wrapped her lips around Brown Hair. He wasn't as big as Mitch. She hilted him, didn't know his first name but the head of his cock was in her throat and his balls touched her chin. She pulled away and heard his voice.

"That's a good little slut."

She was a good little slut. How could she not be with three willing cocks in front of her face? The bass that shook the house shook her mind too, showing her exactly what a good little slut she could be. She had an idea.

Kate let go of the other two boys and focused on Mitch. She grabbed him with both hands and started stroking.

"I've been a bad girl. I forgot who owns my pussy."

"Oh yeah? You need me to remind you?"

"Yeah~" she moaned out. "I need you to fucking mark me. Can you do that for me? Paint me with your cum?" She stroked faster and more aggressively. The two boys to his sides were stroking themselves off to her.

"N-no not yet. W-we're not--"

He cut himself off with a moan. She knew he didn't want to cum yet. There was so much more to do. She stroked even faster. He didn't stop her. He was a glutton for the pleasure. She watched her white nails glide around as she pumped and twirled her little hands on his big cock. She knew exactly how to get him to cum.

He was getting close. He wouldn't be able to help himself. She was going to push him over the edge. She wrapped the upper half of his dick with her mouth and started sucking and slurping, running her tongue around his head. She felt that he was ready, but the song continued steadily in her mind, unfazed by the familiar cum readying itself for release.

She pulled her mouth off and stroked until ropes of cum pulsed out of his cock and landed on her neck and chest and tits. She came, but the song held steady. She never felt her post orgasm weakness, or it at least never affected her body. The song played with her brain, probably turning off whatever told her she was supposed to feel weak and she stayed ready to keep going. Mitch was the appetizer. Brown Hair and Blonde Hair were the main courses. He wasn't going to like that.

Kate giggled as Mitch towered over her, his cum covering her tits and running down onto her new, torn dress.

"That's all you got? Maybe my pussy belongs to one of these boys instead?"

Mitch's face was a deep crimson. He didn't respond to her.

"Warm it up for me, assholes." He turned back down at her, pointing a finger. "You're gonna fucking regret that."

The other two boys grabbed her upper arms and pulled her up. When she got onto her feet, she looked Mitch in the eye.

"I hope so."

Brown and Blonde Hair turned her towards the bed. One of them grabbed her dress and pulled it up over her ass before giving it a squeeze. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"God damn," he growled behind her. The song picked up. She got the feeling it knew something she didn't.

"Like what you see, boys?" she asked the room. On the other side of it she watched Mitch sit his now fully naked body into a desk chair that he turned towards them. He started playing with his freshly relieved cock, trying to coax it back to attention. Even flaccid it looked almost as big as Jake's. She gave him an impish grin.

Kate had every intention of climbing up onto the bed, but one of the boys wasn't able to help themselves. She hardly had time to react as he pushed her upper body forward, chest flopping onto the bed, soaking the sheets in Mitch's still wet and warm semen. The bed didn't belong to any of them, she decided. They were going to have as much fun covering it in their own semen as they would have doing the same to her. She was no better, happy to be the paintbrush they used to paint their cum onto this stranger's bed.

The one who pushed her down quickly positioned himself behind her and barbarically, unceremoniously began to fuck her pussy. She was so wet. It wasn't hard. She felt him slide inside her guts and before she knew it, the song in her head was timed with the slaps of his balls against her glistening thighs.

"What the fuck?" One of them complained.

"You snooze you lose, dipshit," said the one currently dicking her down. His voice was shaking from the effort.

She made it. It was a long road to number five, but she finally made it. She moaned. Blonde Hair walked around the bed. Guess Brown Hair is the one pounding my insides, she thought to herself. He climbed up onto his knees on the bed and she read him loud and clear, arching her back and climbing onto her elbows as she took her pounding. She opened her mouth for him, taking his cock between her lips to be spit roasted for the very first time. She could get used to this kind of treatment.

As she bobbed her head back and forth on his cock, Brown Hair spoke up behind her.

"God she's so fucking tight!" He reached his right hand onto her left ass cheek and spread her. She imagined what her pussy lips looked like as they hugged his cock. He lifted his hand up and brought it back down, slapping her ass.

"Mmmm~" she hummed on Blonde Hair's dick as it slipped back and forth into her mouth.

"Push her head down on you, she can take all of it," she heard from behind. She didn't wait for a command or a hand, just swallowed his cock. She got an even faster, harder pounding as a reward.

"You boys having a good time with my fucktoy?" Mitch said from across the room, obviously jealous as he tried to get hard again.

"Shut the fuck up Mitch!" Brown Hair replied, eliciting a laugh from Blonde Hair.

Kate pulled her head off his cock as she continued being violated from behind. She let the spit and precum roll off her tongue onto his cock before turning her head to kiss his shaft. Having completed a sufficient amount of cock worship, she looked back into Mitch's eyes from the bed as her body lurched back and forth with each thrust.

"Yeah, shut the fuck up Mitch!" She giggled before Blonde Hair forced his cock back into her mouth and both of the boys laughed. Brown Hair grabbed her by her disheveled bun and yanked her up off of Blondie, her body upright, pointing her cum-smeared tits across the room.

"I like this bitch. She's feistier than I thought," Brown Hair said before repeatedly slapslapslapslapping his cock into her, her ass clapping against his pelvis.

"Yesyesyesyes fuck my tight little pussy just like that! Fuuuuck!" she moaned out in a fit of pleasure, the slaps conducting the music in her brain as her earrings swung back and forth. After one last hard fuck into her cunt, he dropped her back down onto the bed. Kate weakly picked her head up enough to look at Mitch with one eye. His cock was getting hard.

The boys slapped their hands together over her and backed away to swap sides, trading her mouth and her pussy like she and Lex traded bites of food. She was an object to them and happy to be used like one. Before Brown Hair even had a chance to get onto the bed, Blonde Hair fucked into her already dripping cunt. The booming bass kicks of the song and the music playing in the house came together with their thrusts to create a beautiful, dirty symphony that melted Kate's brain.

Suddenly the door opened. Startled and curious, Kate went to turn her head towards the door, but before she had a chance, Brown Hair grabbed her head to hold it down on his dick.

"Oh no you don't. You keep that pretty little mouth right here."

She looked up into his eyes. She could read them like an open book. It was a game to them, a round of 'who could fuck the whore better.' For the record, Brown Hair was winning.

Behind her someone walked into the room. Blonde Hair stopped fucking her, leaving it inside as they took a few steps in. The mystery person laughed as her approached them. She heard the slap of his and Blondie's hands together.

"What's up, bro?!"

"What's it look like? Gettin' some pussy."

"She's tiny. Bet that shit's tight."

"Wanna find out for yourself?"

Kate's eyes shot open wide. She couldn't respond. Brown Hair was holding her head firmly on his dick. She felt Blonde Hair pull completely out of her, warmth of his legs disappearing. His hand stayed on the small of her back, touching her hiked-up dress. She heard a cup touch down onto a dresser and a zipper being undone.

After a moment of helpless anticipation that felt like forever, Kate felt an unfamiliar cock slip inside of her.

"God, that's fuckin' tight."

He gave her a few slow and purposeful thrusts, as if to fully take in and evaluate every inch of her pussy. Kate couldn't even turn and look at the face of the person penetrating her. Just felt Brown Hair's head press against her throat.

"You wanna join us? Plenty of pussy to go around."

The mystery person pressed himself as deep as he could into her. If she could have came from anything besides another person's orgasm, she fully believed it would have been right then.

The mystery guy pulled completely out.

"Fuck man I didn't wanna pull out," he said, obviously disappointed. "But I'm planning on gettin' with Lacey tonight. Don't wanna end up like this guy."

They all laughed, except for Mitch who was clearly the butt of the joke. His face was red but his cock was finally hard again. She wondered what he was going to do to her. She wondered how badly he would punish her for making him sit out. Most of all, she wondered if Lacey would be able to tell that the mystery man had been inside her pussy before the two of them fucked.

It didn't matter. She was inconsequential right now. The entertainment for the evening. She couldn't talk, only suck cock. As if to prove her right, Blonde Hair shoved his cock back into her cunt with the same level of disregard for her that Brown Hair had earlier. He got maybe ten pumps before Mitch stood up and walked over.

He put his hands on their chests, pushing them both away from her body.

"Hey!" "What the fuck?"

"Move. It's my turn."

They picked on him, but Mitch was bigger than them. In more ways than one. She felt his hands grab her, lift her off of the bed and into the air. He threw her over one of his shoulders, giving her a comical view of his naked ass as she heard him kick the ottoman at the end of the bed. He picked her up off of his shoulder again, this time dropping her onto her back on the ottoman that was now in the middle of the open space in the room.

She spread her legs apart for him and imagined what he saw. The good girl that was dressed all nice for a fancy party. Face all done up and mascara streaming down her cheeks. Her pretty gold dress only covering her stomach, exposing the most important parts for him and his friends to use and abuse. She still had her sandals on with the straps that wrapped around her ankles. They hung in the air with her feet as she wordlessly invited him into her already reddened cunt.

"I think you forgot who this pussy belongs to."

"Are you gonna remind me? Your two friends made a pretty good case."

"Go on, Mitch." "Show her who's boss." Thing 1 and Thing 2 laughed.

A new song started to permeate throughout the house outside of her head. Someone must have enjoyed it, because Kate heard the volume turn up. The bass shook the house harder. Kate looked up at the hulk of a man towering over her as the song intertwined itself with the ambient bass around them.

"Take it back, big boy," Kate teased with a pleased, expectant grin on her sparkling face. Mitch kneeled down, pressing his tip against her lips.

"Beg for it, whore."

She couldn't deny the name calling. She couldn't argue because she was acting like a little whore. He had her compromised. Spread eagle in front of him. Prettied up to be fucked senseless. She already took three cocks but she wanted another. Desperate for the long, thick finale hovering over her.

"Please," she begged halfheartedly.

"Like you mean it."

She did. "Please... ruin my little hole with that big cock."

Mitch grabbed her throat, squeezing with the tips of his fingers and his thumb as he fucked inside her. Not gently. He did what she asked. Ruined her. She had already taking a pounding, but the last few inches were a place that the other three boys couldn't reach. She surprised herself again, taking the whole thing. It was so long, so thick. But she took it all like the good little whore she was. The song boomed inside and outside her brain as Mitch started to pound at her cunt like a jackhammer. Her toes curled in her sandals, the tips of her white nails touching the soles.

"FUCK! Yeah fuck me with that big fat FUCKING cock!" exploded out of her mouth, her voice feeling both deafening and quiet against the deep bass that shook the house.

He let go of her neck, but continued his relentless pounding, squeezing one of her tits with it instead as his other hand grabbed an ankle and pointed it towards the sky. Kate hardly realized until he was on top of her, but Brown Hair stood over her head and crouched down facing Mitch. He was dropping his balls into her mouth, and she took them, sucking on them as she moved one hand to stroke his cock as it pointed down her body. She used her other hand to search out for Blonde Hair, finding one of his thighs and following it to his cock.

She was a slut. She loved it. She was overwhelmed. Being torn apart, pleasuring three cocks at once. It was the greatest moment of her life. She felt unimaginable pleasure. This was perfection. She would never again lay in bed, pathetically and reluctantly touching herself to her ex. She couldn't even remember his name right now. All she could think about were the balls in the mouth and the cocks in her hands and the cock rearranging her guts as it slammed into her pretty little pussy. That was where her mind was. That, and the cum she was going to receive. The bass was exploding in her head, filling her thoughts with ecstasy, the feeling in her own stomach, they all pointed to one thing. They were getting ready to cum. All of them. She was the perfect place to relieve themselves into. And they were going to give her what she wanted. What she needed.