Parasound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not rush this. Come here."

The man brushed his fingers through her rolling brown hair, sending a pleasurable shiver down her spine. He didn't admit yet that the song was his, but the bass rolled in her head as he touched her and Kate was sure that, even though he needed something else from her, he wanted her pussy too.

She leaned in again, taking the older man's cock back into her mouth. Sucking, teasing with her tongue, bobbing up and down on him, feeling him tense and relax between her lips while his hand rested on her head. All while the song hummed its sweet melody and the bass boomed with each downstroke.

The hand in her hair balled into a soft, firm fist and casually guided her mouth up and off of the delightfully hardened shaft in front of her. Kate watched her saliva trail down it before looking up at the man's face expectantly.

"Take off your clothes."

His commands were pointless now. The song was fully in control. The man in front of her knew her. Knew what she was. How she, no, how the song worked. Because that was practically all she was now. A song using her tight young body to take loads for itself. A song erasing any truly conscious thought with a primal desire for dick, like the one standing to attention for her, waiting impatiently to take her.

Kate sat back as his fist released her hair. With both hands, she grabbed the bottom of her Waldon crewneck and pulled it up over her head. Her chest was immediately bare. Bras weren't a regular part of her wardrobe lately, aside from sports bras when she wanted her tits looking particularly good in clothes. Her nipples were hard. Hard from the song, hard from giving head, hard from the helpless situation her body unconsciously led her into. She watched as the man held a stern, subtly pleased look on his face. His dick betrayed him though, twitching, beckoning as his eyes took in her bare breasts.

After just the right amount of displaying herself, Kate laid back against the soft carpeted floor of the van. She hooked her thumbs around her shorts and panties, pulling them up her bent legs, slipping them down and off of her running sneakers. She stood up quickly, doing her best to save the spot between her thighs for the big reveal.

Legs together, she stood in front of him, her upper body bent slightly forward. She held her right hand between her legs, covering the man's prize he was about to receive. Nothing more was left to the imagination, the song ensured that with its gripping, flowing rhythm. Her long, smooth legs. Her tight stomach, getting tighter every day thanks to her yoga. Her soft, plump tits, nipples standing at attention. Daring whoever was in front of her to steal a taste.

Kate stepped her left shoe onto the seat next to the man's right knee. The man that was plenty old enough to be her father, but still had the guts and the desire and the commanding authority to demand the use of her body. She rubbed herself with her closed fingers, still concealing her wet warmth. His eyes were torn between her tits and the part of herself she was still keeping from him.

"Better take a picture. This is about to be the prettiest, tightest little pussy you're ever gonna get."

Kate spread her lips apart with her middle and ring fingers. Parting her legs ever so slightly, showing him the pink wetness between her plump thighs. She toyed with her clit as he took in the sight.

"I don't need a picture. I can fuck it whenever I want. Isn't that right?"

Kate giggled. "That's right."

The man's rough hands firmly gripped her hips, and before she could react her body was being pulled onto his lap, eliciting a pleasant shriek from her mouth. The song boomed lower and louder in an anticipatory droning rumble. Kate could feel the older man's shaft harden against her pubic hair and lower stomach. She shifted her hips until she could feel her pussy lips against the underside of his penis.

She began to grind. Teasing her clit on him, slipping effortlessly along him thanks to the spit she covered him in earlier. The song built anticipation as Kate looked down into the man's face. Their hot breath intermingled between their bodies as her breasts pressed against him and her thighs tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed.

"I was right earlier, wasn't I?" Kate exhaled. "You made the song... I'm a mindless little cumslut all because of you."

"Yeah, that's right." He grunted breathlessly.

"Good." Kate smiled, breathing heavily, almost moaning the rest. "Cause I'm gonna be such a good girl for you. I'm gonna make you a hundred horny little fuckdolls and they're gonna line up and take your cum again and again. Does that sound good? Am I a good girl?"

"You're perfect." His hands grabbed her ass and squeezed.

She was grinding faster now. The song followed her lead, still hanging on the cusp of a breakthrough. Waiting for more. Needing more.

"Tell me... tell me I can have it. Tell me I earned your cock."

The next thing that came out of his mouth wasn't a word, but rather a growl. The hands on her ass lifted her up. She felt the head of his dick slip down past her clit, making her core shake. It stopped at her entrance, hands waiting just a brief moment before easing her back down into his lap.

Her pussy parted for him, giving way to the cock she begged for, at the same time gripping him tight. Letting him feel every eager bit of her insides. She felt him bottom out inside her cunt as she gave herself over to the man that was responsible for turning her into an empty, brainwashing sex doll. It felt good. It felt right. In that moment, between when he penetrated her completely and Kate started to move, she thought about the girl behind her in the van. Watching as the man's shaft disappeared balls deep into her little body, wearing only her light blue sneakers.

Kate put her hands on his shoulders delicately, in a gesture almost too intimate for a stranger. She couldn't take it anymore. The music couldn't either. She stared riding him. Feeling the familiar, blissful emptying and filling of her pussy. Hearing the familiar booming bass of the mind-numbing song echoing triumphantly between her ears. She slapped her ass rhythmically against his hips, the noise sending pleasurable shivers down her spine along her naked back.

Everything was just as it should be. Why would she be anywhere else besides this remote, empty road, in a stranger's van, pounding her pussy on the cock of a man older than anyone she'd ever fucked before?

His dick wasn't big but it completed her all the same. Kate bounced faster, arching her back as she bounced for a more satisfying slap every time she took him. Giving the young woman across the van a show as she twerked on his lap.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

His hands moved back to her hips, thumbs feeling her tight core as his cock did the same. The hypnotizing steady slapping of her ass almost, but didn't entirely mask the sound from behind her. No, behind her she heard as the girl got up. She moved with a calm, confident grace that was palpable even as Kate hungrily took her dicking from the hard cock underneath her. It wasn't until she felt the warm breath against her neck and the soft hand brush her left ass cheek that she stopped riding.

The fingers on the woman's right hand traced around Kate's nipple before casually cupping her breast. She found herself unable to act on her desire to turn and see the woman touching her. The invisible hand was back, keeping her eyes pinned firmly to the man twitching inside her. The music slowed to another deep, booming intermission.

"It's better that you don't see me, okay sweetie?" she whispered into Kate's ear. She could feel her pussy tighten ever so slightly on the man's dick as the warm breath accompanying the soothing, sweet voice tickled her neck.

She continued.

"But I see you though... don't I?"

The soft hand on her ass cheek started moving inward.

Kate nodded lightly with vague understanding. The hand disappeared, reappearing in front of her face. The delicate middle finger moved toward her mouth and Kate parted her lips just enough to suck it. Cover it with as much saliva as she could. The hand disappeared from view. The other one that was cupping her breast slid up to her neck, wrapping around the front of it with little pressure.

"You were flashing it at me. You wanted to show me. Isn't that right?"

Kate nodded again and the center of her eyebrows raised slightly in a pleading look. The man's cock twitched inside her again.

The girl's finger, the middle finger covered in Kate's saliva, found its target. It began to tease her asshole.

"You like taking it in the ass, don't you Kate? I know a little anal whore when I see one."

"yes..." she squeaked out quietly as the soft finger prodded at her, pushing her ever so slightly more each time, not enough to fully enter her but just leave her wanting. The hand on her throat tightened with just as much subtlety.

"Say you want it."

"I want it."

"Say you need it."

"I~" Kate's voice wavered as the finger prodded deeper. "I need it."

"Good girl."

One... two... three... four.

Four seconds. That's how long it took the woman behind her to slide the entirety of her saliva-slicked finger deep, deep into Kate's tight little pink asshole. Her budding anal-whoring had only just begun. Nick had gotten to fuck her in the ass, but it wasn't really until this moment that she truly remembered how good it felt. Only this time she had a dick inside her too.

The song exploded and Kate lost all control. She started to grind. Rocking herself back and forth, body shaking as each time she leaned back, the man's now throbbing cock filled her pussy and the girl's soft delicate, wet finger penetrated deep into her asshole. The hand around her neck squeezed tighter. Her mouth hung open and she seemed to loose all control of her eyes as they rolled back into her head.

The song rewarded her double penetration with two melodies and beats and that twisted around one another, driving her mind down into an empty state of being, giving only pleasure to every part of her helpless body. She moved faster and faster, taking whatever they were willing to put inside her, whatever hole they wanted to use. She would have given them anything. She wanted to be dropped onto all fours on the floor, wanted to feel the faceless girl eat her pussy as the older man fucked away at her asshole. Ideas flooded her head and then were washed away each and every time she sank down onto the cock and finger underneath her.

She was no longer preoccupied with the sounds her ass had made slapping against the man's hips. Even if they could have still been there, the song would have drowned them out, but the positioning of her girl's hand made it difficult to make her ass ripple against his legs. All she could sense was the movements of the finger and dick she fucked herself on. The way the girl seemed to make her shake with every slight curl. The way the man throbbed in her cunt and the way they pressed against one another, eliciting a feeling of pleasure unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

Suddenly, as she was lost in her sea of ecstasy, a feeling brought her back to earth. A feeling not unlike one she'd felt before, but different enough that it was still new. Foreign, almost. Far away.

Within moments, Kate saw it for what it was.

"Oh fuck! He's cumming on her face! I can feel her cumming!"

It was true. Off in the suburbs, her indoctrinated friend was on her knees in her boyfriend's apartment, having her cheating face painted with another man's sperm. Kate could feel it.

"Good girl," he growled in her ear. "You want to cum with her, don't you?"

"Yesyesyes please! I'll give you as many empty little cum sluts as you want just please let me cum!"

She felt the way it affected him. Felt the way he got off on knowing his gifted sluts were both on his own cock and fucking others. Spreading. Breeding. Not in a literal sense, but multiplying all the same. Lex was miles away, working towards her own goal of infecting another helpless, clueless girl. Taking enough cum to then plant the song into them just as she had done to Lex. And now here Kate was too, wanting desperately for this stranger to cum so that she can find another unsuspecting girl. And again. And again. And again.

Each and every one soundtracked by the same demanding, mind-melting music that pounded away at their weak, fragile psyches.

He went from zero to ready in seconds. Her pussy gripped and stroked his cock while the girl finger-fucked her asshole. The man was approaching the point of no return and the brakes were out.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Cum in that perfect little teen pussy!"

He growled like an animal, hands pulling down hard on her hips, driving his cock deep into her, ready to burst while the finger in her ass kept pounding away. She felt an enormous tremor from the man's body and cock as he dumped the first of several thick, warm ropes of his cum into her tight 19-year-old pussy. For just a brief moment, as the lights graced her vision, the facade of reason and pleasure was stripped away. The creator of the song underneath her became just a man. A man who could have easily been three times her age, plunging himself deep into her tight, young pussy, pumping his seed into her warmth in hopes of impregnating her fertile cunt.

Kate convulsed on the man's throbbing cock as he emptied the rest of his sperm into her tight pussy and the girl's finger slowly wound down its thrusts. The finger vacated her ass as the man's dick put the last of its DNA inside her. Kate leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder until she found the strength to lean up straight again.

Behind her the young woman returned to her obscured seat.

By the time she rolled off the man's lap, he was softening and his sperm was leaking out of her. Kate caught her breath, feeling a dull soreness from her asshole as she sat back. Her eyes rested towards the woman but was still unable to make out any features above her chest.

Some amount of brain power returned to Kate's head, no longer muddled by the act of sex and the loud booming bass of the music.

"You're on birth control. Is that right?"

She turned to look at the man. His face was red and he looked younger than he did before. Good pussy'll do that, Kate supposed.

"Yeah."

The exhaustion in her voice surprised even her.

"I... can tell when they cum. The girls I..."

"Implant," he finished. "Not technically right but it's as good a term as any."

"Implant..." She tasted the term on her tongue, deciding she liked it.

"And yes. It's to help you."

Kate turned it all over in her head. Everything had been going great, even without the gift's creator intervening. She had found almost all of her willing partners on her own. And surely even without being led to the party with Mitch and his friends, she would have found another group of drunk boys willing to take turns on her.

She looked down at her shoes and then up to her naked breasts as they rose and fell with each deep, recovering breath.

"Are you gonna tell me the real reason I'm here?" She looked back into the man's eyes. "Or are you just gonna pretend you only wanted some pussy?"

He started putting away his now-flaccid penis, pulling up his pants.

"You're a smart girl. Just the right amount of wit."

"Enough to help you but not enough to think about anything else with a hard dick in front of me. Is that about right?"

A creeping grin touched his face as he buckled his belt around his waist.

"That's right."

He sat forward and straightened out his jacket before turning to face her.

"Grab your phone."

Kate leaned forward and picked her phone up off of the floor, struggling to remember bringing it in the first place. She opened it up, facial recognition continuing to let her in despite the change of management inside her brain.

"Do you see what's missing?"

Kate did immediately. There was a glaring lack of a particular notification. To be certain, she opened up Discord.

There was no message from V.

"V didn't message you, Kate, because V is gone. Something happened and she went dark."

The man put his hand on her shoulder, his touch sending a wave of pleasure through her nearly naked body once more. They had only finished fucking minutes ago. Kate looked back into his eyes.

"Kate... the time will come when we need to bring her back. And we'll need you to help us. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." she responded almost absentmindedly, unsure of if it was her or the song that stirred in the back of her mind. Her arms handed her phone out to the man and he took it casually.

"For now, keep doing what you've been doing. Find more new partners. And don't forget what you promised me."

I'm gonna be such a good girl for you. I'm gonna make you a hundred horny little fuckdolls and they're gonna line up and take your cum again and again.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir."

It wasn't a hard command to follow. To Kate, looking for new dick was like drinking water or waking up. It was as natural as breathing. The thing that really gave her pause was V. V, who gave her the gift and just sent numbers with each new load of cum. No guidance, no direction.

And now she was gone. Missing even beyond the grasp of her gift's creator.

Kate had a lot of questions. Questions about the lights, questions about the stars in her dream and when Brown hair—Pete, she supposed—became her fifth. But the truth was that none mattered. None served her purpose. She was only able to bring herself to ask one particular question as the van door opened once again to the cool breeze of the moonlit sky.

"What are you gonna do to V? When you catch her."

The man smiled after glancing at the young woman across the van one final time. "We're going to remind her what she is. Now go."

Kate stood up and grabbed her clothes. She was about to step one leg through her shorts when the man stopped her.

"No. Don't put those on until you get home. Drive home naked. I want my cum to stain the seat of your car."

"Yes, sir," Kate replied mindlessly. The invisible force was taking hold again in some way. Driving home naked was risky, but she decided she also wanted his cum to stain her car. She could feel his semen dripping down her thighs.

He handed her phone back to her and she saw a brand new contact entered into it.

J.

"What's wrong?" he asked, clearly aware of the way it gave her pause.

"Nothing really, I just... that's just what I call my brother."

"Good. You can think about me the next time he decides to fuck you."

Kate stepped out of the van, naked from the ankles up, holding her sweatshirt and shorts in one arm. The cool air nipped at her curves as, inside the van, J pressed the button to close the door. Kate took one last look inside. One last look at the man who'd just came inside her and then one more look towards the young woman. Her features were still obscured by the shade of the darkened end of the van, but Kate thought she saw something, if only for a brief moment. A glimmer. A twinkling star winking at her before disappearing back behind a curtain of darkness.

The van drove away, leaving her in the pitch black night. Only the light of the moon showed her the outline of her little car, the one J decided he wanted to mark for himself the way he'd happily marked Kate's insides. She walked around, pulling the driver side door open, illuminating the dash with an almost sharp overhead light. She tossed her clothes to the back seat of her car and sat her bare ass down into the driver's seat before pulling the door shut, plunging herself back into the nearly terrifying, yet oddly comforting darkness.