Parasound Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles away from Kate's little car, her best friend was throwing together a load of laundry, making sure to soak the cum out of her boyfriend's shirt. Somewhere else out there was V. Maybe watching Kate. Maybe watching Lex. Maybe gone forever, hoping to never run into J and the young woman in the van again.

All of that was important, but none of it as immediately important as what Kate was doing now in her barely moonlit front seat. Because right now, even though the sperm on her legs had dried in the lazy wind outside the van, Kate could feel more of it dripping out of her pussy that had kept it so pleasantly warm. It trailed down between her legs to the seat of her car, as if it knew it belonged to the creator of her gift. As if it was using her just as much as J was.

Kate waited patiently along the side of the dilapidated road. Waited until she was sure that the next time she got into her car, she would remember it all. Just as the man said she'd remember him the next time her brother fucked her.

Only then would Kate turn the key, start the engine, pull the seatbelt across her naked waist, position the upper belt between her bare breasts and make her way back to her family's suburban home.