All Comments on 'Pardon Me Would You Like to Dance?'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Even though you didn't allow voting here are my five stars. *****

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That was a 5***** story!

It seems to me that people who are faced with betrayal by a spouse respond in one of two ways: anger at the world, or anger-crippling pain that focuses on just one person. Mine was the latter. The other man was nothing to me - not even worth a thought he was so far beneath me. I am grateful I did not go down the road you describe so well.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 4 years ago
I'm sure we've all felt like that at one time or another.

I know I've felt like doing someone in several times. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should be more of it.

How many politicians ride of into the sunset with their golden parachutes leaving mayhem in their wakes.

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesabout 4 years ago
Dark as hell

But original and well written. I'm both depressed and impressed by this piece.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 4 years ago
Hmmmmm....

Darker than your usual art but eerily relevant in these dark corrupt days we're living in. Please keep them coming, Maestro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just run for president dude

it can be worse then the clown sitting in the Shit( former White )House.

Seams like these days every idiot is qualified for that function in the New Banana Americana Republic.( former United States of America )

Anyway is good your tell is located in Russia or somewhere in South America, by the way the characters act. Soooo, I give you one empty Vodka bottle. Nasdarowie tavarash Mahorka-Marlboro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Maybe MarlboroMan should come read this, and see what his beloved Republicans do...

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
Did I miss something here???

moreandmore

As far as the plot of your tale went I found it good...up to the point where the rifle came into play. Who exactly did the central character shoot? I immediately assumed that the pardoned murderer was the intended target. But further on you had the prick back behind bars. This only left the individual who pardoned him. The "victim's identity was never made clear. This was clumsily executed (pun intended) and greatly reduced the overall impact of your submission. By and large, your contributions have been excellent.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Interesting tale

But the ending wasn't that great. The fact that he never confronts Rhonda left a lot out, it made the piece very detached.

As far as the premise of the story, while politicians have wide latitude for granting clemency and pardons, the people pardoned are usually white collar criminals, usually people tied to well of donors and such. A governor could commute the sentence of someone convicted of murder but it is rare, usually when they do it is bc either the person is old and no longer a threat or bc there is strong belief the person got too harsh a sentence originally, like someone given 20 yrs for selling a crack vile while someone selling pure cocaine in a larger amount gets like a yr. The clip didn't say what the crimes were but something like in this story would be rare. Not going to argue pardons are abused, just take a look at recent events, or the stupid way bail reform had been implemented for n ny where the streets are getting wild again.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

It was a good premise for a story, but this felt rushed because you packed far too much into basically one literotica page. This needed 4+ pages to do it justice.

The collapse of the marriage felt anticlimactic because there was no confrontation with Rhonda and no details about the extent of her infidelity. Had she actually been fucking other guys? If so, how many and for how long? She was also basically barren, so this was actually a good opportunity to dump the slut and move on with someone he could have a family with.

Also, there was no real interaction with Gloria, so it was hard to empathize with the protagonist's enraged reaction to her death. You basically just portrayed her as a cock-hungry whore, rather than a doting mother and wife. A family BBQ scene beforehand, with Gloria being loving with her kids and husband would have made her murder far more impactful.

Then the protagonist hunting down and killing the politician... that could have been dramatic, but you skipped the entire thing. The trial was over in a couple of paragraphs, as was the divorce, but both deserved more attention.

The biggest problem though, is that the story was almost all narration, which sucks out any kind of excitement and emotional impact. Some dialogue could have brought your characters to life: friendly banter with Gloria before their night out, consoling her heartbroken husband after the murder, tearful begging for forgiveness from Rhonda...

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
Wow

Dark and thought provoking, all in one. Stupid politicians scare me and we have lots in Canada, too.

5

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Bleak

Bleak story with no happy ending for anyone, especially Gloria. The other cheating wives have to live with their contributions to her death in their conscience for the rest of their lives. Spence admits shooting the politician who pardoned the killer. No winners. Could this happen in today's society ? Without a doubt, it's just the next awful step in what our society has become. These cheaters paid an awful price, but that isn't what this story was about. Now we get into the left vs right political comments and that related political bullshit. I haven't seen a story like this before, and I commend M&M for having the balls to writebit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So I'm going to play the "Wrong Category" card.

Yes he was set off by a cheating wife - maybe. I don't think the story ever confirmed she was actually fucking someone else. Doing other things - yes. But he goes off the deep end with very few facts. The story seemed to be a cautionary tale for women to be careful and a warning for all the crazy people out there that a gun and the mentally unstable aren't a good combination. You basically sanction murder as a resolution for problems. Maybe Non-erotic? I simply didn't think this was a loving wives story. It certainly wasn't entertaining. Two brutal deaths and a cheap shot at unqualified politicians didn't make for a good story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Well

That one went over like a lead balloon. Hard price to pay for a little innocent fun for the cheaters. Another commendable use of second amendment rights. Let the useless political rants begin. Story did make me think and I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked It

I liked it, I usually like all your stories, Bevin, DeBlasio, look what he is doing in NYC. Sometimes I am real happy I am old, I won't be around for the final collapse. Granted, I am a perv. BUT, I do not coerce, I do not force and ONLY legal!!!! What is this world coming to.

Keep up the good work. Hope you have another one soon and don't forget to post on the 17th as well.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 4 years ago

Something different, I liked it. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thought provoking..,

Had to suspend belief a bit on the acquittal, but it was a great story! I want more, and more, and more and more, and moreandmore,,,

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Why wouldn't you warn your readers that this was a bit dark? Oh, wait, you did.

.

Okay, in that case, a bit bleak but well told. Thanks for sharing your work.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
This was cold

I guess it could have been worse. The horror possibilities of this story best left to the imagination.

Women who pickup strangers in bars, married or single are off the scale on stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Political Moderation

The left/right extremes are both wacked. Problem is two moderates can be diametrically opposed each other also. A fiscal conservative with social liberal values can be completely opposed to be a fiscal liberal with social conservative values. Then there are the libertarians who tend to be fiscally conservative and hands off about social issues which tends piss both extremes off.

As for pardons, it seems all executive officials have ones that are head scratchers. The governor mentioned in the author note was pretty much universally condemned by both parties. Waiting to pardon until right before leaving office is a common practice mostly because there's limited political fallout. Here's the pardon/commutation counts of the three previous US presidents following the national election: Obama: 617 sentence commutes including 109 life sentences plus 64 pardons; GW Bush 33 pardons; Clinton 140 pardons. Not sure if the last two included commutations. But Obama by far had the most pardoning 212 and commuting the sentences of a further 1,715 people.

About the story. It's not bad. A little preachy. It's focused entirely on the MC's POV which makes sense since it's written in the first person. It tells a story. Not sure what to make of it. It's a Debbie Downer. Can't say I liked it or disliked it. Didn't score it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What did she do?

So what did his wife do? Did she slut around and cheat for years? No punishment on het?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Assume your talking about Democrats. 😂🤣😂

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 4 years ago
Some thoughts

I had trouble with this one. Our “hero” doesn’t want the drama of speaking to family, let alone his soon-to-be ex-wife. Yet he is full of drama at the bar, in a parking lot, whenever he smells smoke, and so forth. There are no details regarding our “hero’s” job, or how he knocked off the former politician who pardoned the hardened criminals and let them out. He is so nuts, I can only wonder if that’s why Rhonda needed an escape with her friends every once in a while. Thanks for writing.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

Rather than say it was dark I thought it traveled into darkness. It was a great story with a positive conclusion. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Something I've never considered

I wonder how many Secret Service agents read Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't get it?

Whys it in loving wives catagory???

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

That was a dark and powerful cautionary tale. His ghosting of Rhonda was the most articulate and devastating of all possible responses. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bevin was Republican

Matthew Griswold Bevin is an American businessman and politician who served as the 62nd Governor of Kentucky, from 2015 to 2019. He was the third Republican elected Kentucky governor since World War II,

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
@Anon behind "Assume your talking about Democrats."

... It's a well known fact that the man who inspired this story, Matt Bevin, was the REPUBLICAN Governor of Kentucky.

I mean, I know that people like you, who always picked TEAM over COUNTRY, are usually too stupid and uninformed to be able to give any logical statement about almost anything related to politics, but man... GOOGLE EXISTS, MOTHERFUCKER! 'Would have taken three seconds of your worthless life to put 'Bevin' in that search engine, and find out that, well damn, the author wasn't taking about Democrats here, was he!?

Yet another reason why sane people dislike you tribe people. Thank God I'm an independent.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

I thought it was good but as with many other stories I want to hear what actually happened with the wife. What did she do and for how long and why? I can't understand why any husband who had loved, trusted and lived with his wife wouldn't want to know what she had done and why. So I gave 4 stars for this story but it could have been 5 if there had been a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"It may be your grandmother, mother, wife, daughter, or granddaughter. For that matter, why do they have to be related to you for you to care?"

Why do they have to be a woman for us to care? Would it be any less sad if a grandfather, father, husband, son or grandson were brutally murdered by a pardoned convict?

I know that wasn't your point, but it read oddly to me after the second sentence.

That nitpick of the author's commentary aside, this was very compelling and thought provoking. I definitely think it would have been even more so if the protagonist had been shown to be closer with Gloria and her family. Him taking her murder so personally to the point of risking his life and/or freedom to avenge her when in the context of the story she was basically just another married slut helping his wife cheat on him strained my suspension of disbelief, if only slightly. Cheating doesn't deserve death but I don't know if a friendly acquaintance who she had so recently helped deceive would feel so single-mindedly compelled to play avenging angel. That said, stranger things have happened, so it didn't ruin the experience.

You rushed or glossed over one of my favorite parts of these stories - the confrontation with the cheating spouse - but it was so good I enjoyed it in spite of that. Well, I'm not sure enjoyed is the right word, with how dark and depressing this was, but again, it was compelling and very well written.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Cog

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
my question is why kill the politician

and why kill him over a bitch that was cheating. If she wasn't fucking around then she wouldn't be dead now would she.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 4 years ago

This felt like a routine BTB but evolved into something much more and deep. Beautifully told.

TeslerTeslerabout 4 years ago
Five Stars

Original and thought provoking. Sometimes hard to find in this category.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Oh really?

This just sounds like another crazy rant about politics, with even a darker side where it is suggested we can kill the offending politician and get away with it. Not healthy.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Ok, but a little scattered.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
A bit dark?

I’d say the story was enLIGHTening. Nice 5* story. Thanks.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

There are layers to this story. A husband is emotionally destroyed by his wife cheating. Then it gets worse when her cheating friend is murdered. He justifies the murder of a politician and becomes the type of person whose release caused him to kill the politician. We have met the enemy and he is us.

trance00trance00about 4 years ago
Well Done

I agree with Tesler. Well done. OPrime doesn't get it. It's not a "crazy rant about politics" when based on reality. And it's not about someone killing a poltician and getting away with it. It's about a good guy being driven by his sense of an injustice to do something terrible that he would never ordinarily do. It's a tragedy for everyone, all because a politician did something stupid and vindictive and some cheating wives couldn't keep their legs closed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This piece of shit husband is no better than the murderer that killed Gloria.

War doesn’t define character, it reveals it...same with stress. How you react under pressure is the real you and in this case, the real person is a cold blooded killer with no empathy for anyone but himself.

He didn’t kill the politician because what he did was wrong, he killed him because he wanted someone to pay for his pain. He had zero remorse, he ended a life and felt nothing.

No wonder his wife cheated on him because subconsciously she knew her husband was a threat to society and herself and she wanted out.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 4 years ago
Think

This story is something to think about and I'm sure more than a few people have had something like this happen to them because some liberal idiot feels it's wrong to punish criminals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice work

Well written as always, and the plot is a significant, welcome departure from the usual in LW. I have two criticisms, however: 1. The plot deserved more development. A lot of drama was packed into a few words, which is characteristic of good writing, but there were several threads that begged to be developed, as others have pointed out. In all, it was rushed. and 2. The political bit at the end detracts from the story. I agree with the premise, but it's possible to pardon many people from prisons because they were there for trivial drug crimes, etc. I doubt that you investigated who was released. If you were more knowledgeable about what is happening in the criminal justice and immigration systems you would have pointed to the obvious examples of enforcement and law changes in NYC and SF, for example, and the carnage being done by sleazy pols who are giving illegals "sanctuary". Hundreds of thousands of felonies have been committed by illegals over the last decades or so in Texas alone, including capital murder and involuntary manslaughter while driving DUI. The illegal problem IS the product of both the Republican Establishment and the Democrats. The prosecutorial and law issues in places like NYC and SF are strictly owned by the imbecile "woke" left.

I still score this a 5 and hope to see many more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meanwhile

Kate Steinle's killer, who'd been previously detained and released by the San Fran PD, is walking the streets.

Maria Fuentes, 92, was raped and murdered by a man the NYPD had arrested for assaulting his father 6 weeks previously.

Seems there's a report every couple of weeks of someone who'd been retained and released being involved in a deadly DUI.

All committed by people illegally in the country who were let go by Democrats because "Sanctuary!"

Take your evil Repubs/Trump and shove it.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Good tale. It seemed to lose focus on the trigger event and spent a bit much on the emotion. Balance.

If it had a bit nore I’d have given a 5.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4*s

This story has a good plot. Entertaining, dark emotions not common in most stories.

Sadly, rushed ending, lack of character development, and a forced 2 page limit really negatively affect this post.

Looking forward to a better attempt next time moreandmore, I'm the original

AMerryman

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

5* almost 6.... Very good and the comments just bare fruit that not all L readers have a brain able to connect the dots or derive intent. Some readers need to watch Columbo, Perry Mason or even Matlock. It is a THINKERS story that requires some advanced education/life. Implied connections are made and the reader needs to make the linkages - a well made FLASH story.

Yes, the four wives were intentionally deceiving there husbands looking for some action - the detective disclosed that in the pictures. The wives were cucking their husbands - depending on the age of the kids - DNA test might be needed. Do we need more riveting details of the wives trysts - no. Often 'less' is 'more' - forcing thoughtful imaginations.

Gloria's blood in her paramours car made it obvious what happened.

So L readers, YOU need to evaluate YOUR entertainment needs: do YOU require a minutia detailed bump-n-grind or an enthralling parable that titillates introspection?

Hooyah, salute!

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Different and timely. 5*

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
Should have been in Review and Essays

The wife was ancillary to the author's hatred of former governor Bevin. I usually like this author's stories, but this one was disappointing.

SKHPSKHPabout 4 years ago

Powersworder got it right:

Good idea for a story, but you should have put some flesh to the bones. A LW story needs a confrontation, needs the emotions of the cheated husband. Here we got a bit of insight into his reaction to Gloria's murder, but without meeting the victim before the event, we could not really empathise. The idea was worth a longer story! So only ⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me. Keep on sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

To the effing numbnut complaining abt Sanctuary Cities, it's not to protect illegal immigrants but it is to protect all people in a city and promote trust between victims and police. In the past criminals targeted these illegal immigrants because they feared going to police and eventually some of these emboldened criminals stopped discriminating between citizens n aliens.. that's the fucking premise behind sanctuary cities you bozo.. Granted it let's assholes like the San Francisco criminal you mentioned but statistically they have done more good than bad..

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuyabout 4 years ago
Well written

This was a well-written and concisely focused portrayal of a husband's mental anguish. I liked that you picked it up after the trial, providing just enough information for the reader to understand what had happened. Choosing how much detail to include or omit in a given section can be a tough balancing act. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One could only hope that the ending to this story comes true.

Republican shit head frees 650 convicted felons because he lost the election.

Great story and timely. One can only hope somebody is listening.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Confused

Normally I really enjoy this author’s presentation. This one left me unsettled on several different levels. Going free on a homicide of this nature is unsettling as it might make it seem alright for others to do it under various circumstances. Turn on the news any night and we learn of homicides where we wonder why! Sorry but this story only receives a 3 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Completely sick and tired of politicians - both sides of the aisle, and all in between. From starry-eyed socialists to spineless republicans: I'm not sure which is worse. So what do you call a story where the 'above-the-law' politician is held accountable for his actions? A good start.

And Trump may be loud, crass, narcissistic, and sometimes juvenile, but he's no politician, and he never will be. That's good enough for me.

Great story. Well done, full marks.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
agree

wrong cat. too political for me. the emotion in it was feeling though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good enough for a 5

On the pardon point, however, true rapists and murderers are not getting pardoned by Bevin or anybody else. The pardons at a state level are usually for minor drug and white collar offenders (incarceration runs about 50k a year/inmate) to make room for serious offenders. Pardons for those who were convicted of serious crimes are the result of being found to be erroneous or corrupt convictions (police/prosecutorial corruption). The Innocence Project, for example, has gotten pardons for many wrongly convicted of murder. Rape, by the way, is fraudulently alleged about 4 to 5 times more often than any other crime, and many men have been pardoned because the lying bitch had an attack of conscience and recanted. Occasionally, a pardon is bought, as when Clinton pardoned Marc Rich (search for the story if you are unfamiliar with it). Obama pardoned/commuted far more criminals than any other President, but I doubt that you would find many violent criminals among them, except in cases where the convictions were questionable. The biggest problem is at the local level with the refusal to enforce immigration law. Those politicians ARE criminal, as well as the bipartisan group of enablers all the way up the political food chain.

But "Bevin" is a just character, so the author gets to imagine what he did. I shed no tears for pols who get a taste of the People's Justice. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen because they have security that insulates them from the conditions they create and the consequences of their sleazy actions. Great story that would only have been better if the author had developed it more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

For once I didn't have to suffer all the years from when they first met. Thanks for starting when the story mattered.

Why do people expect politicians to be anything but flawed self serving narcissists.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Truly unique!

Very good story and only two pages!

Wife cheats, uncovered during a missing person's investigation, which turns into murder. Divorce granted, reasonable doubt releases justifiable homicide. Great writing with non-floral language enabled this unlikely plot to work.

Don't grieve for the cheating wife, grieve for her cheating friend. It works for me. Great twist!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
No, not close to the top 10 of darkest stories I've read in LIT...

There's a whole lot of truly deranged cuck stories on this website.

That being said, this is pretty solid, as expected by an author like moreandmore.

I don't approved of the MC's action toward the end... but, strangely enough, I kinda understand them. Someone had to paid to all the misery that fell on him and his entourage, so might as well be that douchebag who carelessly release a dangerous felon. Which was, evidently, something a lot of people agreed with, given how aggressively he was defended. The irony of it all is that Spence killed the man that was, technically speaking, responsible for him discovering that his wife was cheating on him. If that politician doesn't release that killer, then Gloria stays alive, Rhonda is still married, and the poor sap keeps on being an unknowing cuckold.

'Kind of a new twist on the whole 'killing the messenger' thing.

I have to agree with some other commenters that this story felt rush - yes, we know Spence did it... but I wouldn't mind learning HOW he did it. And, even though, unlike some here, I have ZERO doubt that Rhonda did indeed cheat on him (the mere fact that everyone in this group of women ended up divorced makes it all certain), I always enjoyed reading a final talk between ex-spouses, and not getting it here felt somehow wrong.

Overall, a very original take on LW. I can understand why some would feel that such a story doesn't have its place here, but, then again, there's so much more tales posted here that has no business being anywhere else than Fetish or Interracial that complaining about this one sounds stupid. This is good writing, too good to be added anywhere else. Thanks again for the share, author.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 4 years ago
Dark Story

Yes, but hasn't our humanity become dark. Sad thing M&M I understand where this comes from and I applaud you for putting it out there. Look at what society has become.

'I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one who'll save me as the day bleeds into night fall.'

AethurAethurabout 4 years ago
A story of multiple tragedies

The MC's descent was sad. Glad things worked out for him. I think this story really could have used a lot of polishing, but I'm not holing that against it. I'll admit that I want to know what eactly Rhonda was up to, but that doesn't really matter for the MC's story.

Thanks for sharing. 5*

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
You warned me about darkness

Definitely didn't expect that dark

Excellent story

I

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Thought provoking story. I think the guy I envision in this story is a lot of us in this country at times. There's sometimes worse monsters than the fucking criminals.

Sometimes it seems the only people without rights are the victims.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
PAYBACK FOR GETTING ANGRY AND FRUSTATED

the divorce is a bonus. TK U MLJ LV NV

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Thought provoking, at least.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Very Dark Indeed...

I'll say that I liked the story first and would have scored it very high, if scoring was allowed. M & M is one of my favorites, however as I read this one, I was continuously bothered by the M.C. being so focused on killing the Politian. Yeah, I agree, most of them deserve some kind of action with prejudice, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he should not be that far out there with that guy. Even Gloria's husband was not shown to be motivated to make the primary target of their hate being the elected official. Her Father, yes, but not the husband.

In general I think that a cheated upon husband's ire would be first directed at his wife, then her co-conspirators / or the other man, depending if that guy knew he was playing with a married woman. In this case the man was a murderer, so yes I can see Gloria's husband wanting to kill him, but maybe he was grateful- no divorce needed! Then maybe last in this line of blame, the Politian.

For the M.C. to immediately seek revenge as he did, some more explanation of why he felt so deeply about Gloria's death (happening only because she was cheating, with a murderer) needed established. Hell, he didn't even care enough to find out IF his wife, Rhonda actually had sex with a guy.

The trigger for our M.C. was the smell of smoke... Mr. Elected asshole had nothing to do with that.

So I'm left pondering why would our M.C. do that?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

I had forgotten this one. It’s a little darker than your usual, but no less great.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago
Don't mind the going to the Dark Side, but

How are there fingerprints on a rifle thrown into a lake?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To some men...

The act of cheating starts earlier than the actual sexual part. And finally, the true scary part about a human mind is how it reacts to incidents. Would had the husband acted different if he wasn't shown that picture of his wife dressed as a slut which put him in his initial state of mind??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story doesn't need it but I sure do... was she really having sex all those nights or just acting single and flirting and dancing? I am sure whatever she was doing wouldn't pass the faithful wife test but I sure would like to know how far and how often she went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The children are better off with a dead mother who’s been punished for her sins, than a live one slowly corrupting them into thinking evil is good.

ZK

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Not a religious person but it's my understanding that the Book asks to forgive transgressions. Even the old testament states an eye for an eye. Being a fornicator rates a death penalty?

I like burn the bitch better than kill the bitch personally.....

In response to anothers comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The truth is that at least 80% of "public servants", bureaucrats and politicians, should be hanging from lampposts.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Find Out

Because he never spoke to Rhonda,he didnt find out whether or not she cheated,or if Gloria was the only one who did.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

To quote Chirs Rock; "I'm not condoning it, but I understand". There are a number of politicians who should be at least imprisoned. Also completely ignoring and erasing his wife was the proper move as well.

Moreandmore is one of the better writers on here. I realize that's a low bar but still.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So what did Rhonda say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I totally agree that Trumper should be charged as an accessory to any future crimes committed by the felons he released. That Stoney guy looks like a rapist! He has those beady criminal eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, and wonderful exploration of a misused executive power.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now do Cuomo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liberals scream "Defund the Police." Big city violent crime is up 40 and 50 percent. There are 4 million new legal gun owners, 1/3 of them black. Don't think the libs anticipated that.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

A new angle on cheating and BTB

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Read it again. So dark and so very well written. Thanks again for sharing.

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 1 year agoAuthor

A Kentucky man has been convicted of strangulation and domestic violence, three years after he was one of hundreds pardoned during former Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin’s last days in office

ByThe Associated Press

December 2, 2022, 1:47 PM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have just dumped the politician’s body in an outhouse somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure why you thought people would have problems with the premise. Early releases are a much debated situation, so shouldn't be a surprise to anybody and it's not really that much darker than many other stories on this site.

That said, the story still struggles as you focus too much on his vigilantism and not enough on the drama with his wife. Heck, the divorce was merely a passing comment in the epilogue. For this reason, the tag of revenge is inappropriate. His actions are vigilantism, not revenge, as the person he punished had nothing to do with the pain suffered due from his wife's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dark, tragic, sad and well written. A pardon should never be allowed to be issued by a single person.

CimenRunarCimenRunar10 months ago

I enjoyed reading this, but feel it is probably too shallow to warrant a rating higher than 3*. We never found out what Rhonda actually did at these parties, though the braless comments suggest she certainly went topless at least, probably down to the sexy panties. How many did she attend and what prompted her to do so? Her guilt at the end should have driven her to finally be honest and explain these things. I agree with an earlier comment that too much of the story focused on the revenge events. Another page was need to make this 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a slut Rhonda....even if she did nothing, fuck her.....she had Gloria's blood on her hands

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An excellent story, one of M&M's finest so it was disappointing to read his swipe at anons at the beginning. A man who expresses surprise that women in their thirties can be good looking clearly has issues of his own that he would be better occupied addressing than aiming jibes at others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As Homer once said - "Duh". That from all the "anons" out there. Regardless of what most people would say, anything is possible. Just read the headlines. Excuse me, Yoda is knocking at my door to complain about something. Gotta go.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Interesting, sad story. Looked up Gov. Bevin's of Kentucky. Wikipedia makes him sound like a real idiot. Bet his ego is huge.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

Being from KY, I’m familiar with Bevin’s pardons and the subsequent crimes those criminals committed. In this state, the premise of this story is very believable.

It’s also a state where certain parts still operate on the unofficial legal theories of “justifiable homicide” and/or “he needed killin”. 5*

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger4 months ago

2nd time reading this story. This time I am even more impressed by the epilogie and your entreaty on voting on character and not two colours. I'm not American, I'm baffled by your gun laws, particularly the slavish adhereing to the 2nd amendment given that reloading too0k about 2 minutes for most people when it was writtten now a fool can kill a hundred people in that time with weapons of war so stupidly available to all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would have loved to hear what Rhonda had to say about what she did or did not do at all of those dances.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a bad read. It wasn't as dark as I had imagined, however. I kind of wished it had stayed more on track with the results of Rhonda's cheating rather than leading off into the whole Gloria and politician side of things. A more realistic shot fired would have also been preferred. Hardly believable that he "dropped it and it went off." That's like saying "I was cleaning it and it went off," when you get caught mistreating. I digress.

Still a pretty good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...