Parent-Teacher Meeting

Story Info
Married couple meets their son's teacher.
5.6k words
3.65
26.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers

"Honey, are you almost ready?", Julie called to her husband, whom she thought was being especially moody tonight.

Sam heard, thought that his wife was being particularly bitchy tonight, and replied, "Yeesss dear, I've been ready for a half hour while you've been plastering yourself with make-up..." Sam's eyebrow raised, expecting an angry response his wife, but there was nothing, so he continued, "...and trying on every inappropriately revealing dress you have."

No sooner had he said that had Julie practically stomped into the living room, crossed her arms across her chest, stuck out her hips to the side, and sternly inquired, "Inappropriate? Revealing? First of all, you have no right to tell me what I can and can't wear. Second of all, what the heck is wrong with this? Third of all, I'm barely using any make-up, asshole."

"She was right." Sam thought to himself in reply to his wife's third point.

"First of all, honey, this is a parent-teacher meeting about our son's recent bad behavior." Sam responded, but then took a moment to look his wife up and down, and reflect on the woman in front of him. He saw his high school sweetheart, barely looking a day over 25 years old. Sharp emerald colored eyes on a flawless face. Cute, chubby cheeks that formed into childish dimples that contrasted her intensely seductive smile. Her silky dark brunette hair, with the slightest hint of chestnut, tied up into a nonchalant ponytail. A petite woman with petite breasts, entrancing nipples, a plump ass, and beautifully smooth, tanned legs. Her legs were what attracted Sam, and every other boy at Jefferson Junior High, to Julie all those years ago, and they hadn't seemed to have aged a bit. His eyes moved down her well-toned stomach, to her peach shaped butt, perky and round. He thought about the dimples on her lower back, her full kissable lips, her elegant neck and chest and other small details about her. He could've gone on for hours. There was no doubt about it, she was still in incredible shape after giving birth to Caleb, and putting in 12 hard years of motherhood, while I was now..."

Just then his wife snapped him out of his trance by probing, "Well? Is there a second of all?"

While he was searching for his words, she had been staring past her husband. Staring at a spot just beyond, and wondered where things had gone wrong. She knew that Sam still loved her, but there was no spark. They were passive-aggressively fighting nearly all the time, and it was wearing on them both. It had been at least 3 years since Sam had given her an orgasm. She knew he felt bad about it, but the fact was that she was starting to feel a desperate feeling inside of her. She needed to be fulfilled. Passionless, scheduled sex once or twice a month just wasn't cutting it anymore. She still found Sam attractive, and always had, but he was beginning to let himself go. He was currently wearing an un-tucked, faded blue polo shirt with some poorly pressed dockers. It looked like he hadn't shaven in 5 or 6 days which took him way past five o clock shadow, into poorly kept beard territory. His hair was disappearing from the crown of his head, leaving thick remnants on the sides and wrapping around the back of his head. Then there was his face. Increasingly sad, defeated, bitter, flat. It wasn't that Sam now had the typical "dad bod". His body was fine at about 5'10" with some extra pounds. And his penis size was more than adequate at 6.5" or so. It was his general inability to take satisfaction in anything, and thus, give her the satisfaction she needed and desired.

Sam finally responded, "Second of all, that dress is far too short for almost every occassion. It barely covers your ass." He knew that last part wasn't exactly true. The airy white sundress, with red and yellow floral pattern, while loose and flowing, still managed to appear tight around his wife, and rested just about halfway up her beautifully toned thighs.

"Maybe I want to show my ass, maybe someone will actually want to see it for once." she quipped back quickly, and just then they both realized that Caleb had been standing at the doorway leading from the kitchen to the living room with a downtrodden expression on his face. There was no telling what all of this arguing was doing to him mentally, thought Julie, but it was Sam who spoke first, "Hey kiddo, we're just about to get going to meet your teacher, and we're really excited." He tried his best to sound enthusiastic, but knew that Caleb was old enough to realize when someone was not being sincere.

"Tell Mr. Papa I said "Hi."", was all that he said, and turned and walked back to his room to play some more video games.

Julie called to him, "Don't forget to get yourself ready for bed, we'll be back in a little while!" The last part was interrupted by Caleb closing the door behind him.

With that Julie grabbed her shawl, Sam grabbed his keys, and they were off.

****************

It was a quiet ride to the school with anxiety and tension palpable in the air around them. They were both nervous that Caleb's recent bad behavior was worse than they originally thought, and that they would be blamed, and shamed for it. As they pulled into the parking lot they noticed that there were only two cars there. "Are we sure it's the right day?", Sam asked. Julie sighed, and responded, "Yes, dear." utterly bored by such a dumb question.

As they entered the school where they first fell in love, they overheard a couple on their way out as the wife chided the husband, "Damn, how cute was he? I wish Justin would get in some more trouble!" They both chuckled, and nodded at Sam and Julie as they passed. That comment made their stomaches churn a bit. Sam was already feeling jealous and inadequate without having even seen "Mr. Papa". Julie was intrigued. "Maybe I could use this guy in some of my fantasies after Sam fails to give me an orgasm", she thought.

They knocked on door 113, and heard a friendly voice call to them, "Come on in!". As the door opened, Mr. Papa stood up from his desk and greeted the husband and wife with firm handshakes, and a dazzling smile. He was about 6'1" with tanned olive skin. He had well-kept stubble that seemed to want to occupy every inch of his face. His hair was black, slightly curly, and flowing. The parents stood speechless for a moment when the teacher said "Hi, I'm Mr. Papadopolos. The kids call me "Mr. Papa", and you can call me Giorgio. Its really nice to finally meet you. Caleb has told me a lot about you both."

Julie was the one who replied, "Oh, its nice to meet you too, Giorgio! We're very anxious to know about our Caleb's progress in school. We understand that he's been acting out recently." She said this while staring directly into his warm, brown eyes, and felt a dampening deep in her loins. She shivered, and got goosebumps on her arms.

"Yes, its nice to meet you too, Mr. Papadopolos" Sam echoed. He had purposely made a point not to call him by his first name out of spite. He was already jealous of him and could already see how his wife was fawning over him. She used to look at him that way.

Giorgio seemed to pay Sam no mind at all. "Yes, you're right. Caleb has been acting out a bit, but please come take a seat." He led the couple to a small room which appeared to connect two different classrooms, it must've been the break/storage room for the two teachers occupying rooms 113 and 115. The room had a small love seat, a white board, shelves of classroom supplies, and no windows. The couple sat at the love seat while Giorgio towered in front of them at the white board. He grabbed three copies of Caleb's report card which he had pinned to the white board prior to them arriving, handed one to each of the parents, and kept one for himself.

"I've had a few personal meetings with parents throughout the evening to discuss some bad behavior, and wanted to meet with you last. Caleb is a special boy to me, because he has always been very bright, and usually brings a smile to all his classmates faces. Lately, he's been calling people names, teasing, cutting the lunch line, that sort of thing. Nothing I would ever get the principal involved in."

"That certainly is cause for concern." Julie replied, "I'm glad you're bringing this to our attention." She shot a pensive smile at the teacher, and made sure to readjust her position on the love seat, uncross her legs, and then crossed them in the other direction, now leaning slightly away from her husband. The teacher ran his eyes over her entire body for what seemed longer than necessary, and continued his monologue.

"As you can see Caleb's grades have slipped a bit. Down about a grade and a half to two grades in all subjects. This is mostly due to bad performance on homework. Giorgio pulled out examples of some of the more disappointing homework assignments Caleb had turned in, and quickly went step by step through them. Sam was listening intently, while Julie had begun to drift into fantasy staring at the teacher.

He wore a white button up dress shirt, and he surely could've worn a size larger. His pectoral muscles and biceps were pushing at the seams of his shirt. Tight, slim fit black dress pants hugged his hips, thighs, calves, and package tightly. Her eyes rested on his bulge. It looked hefty. He was leaning back slightly against the white board with his legs crossed at the ankles, and she imagined him leaning his head back with his eyes closed as she knelt before him. A few drops of her moisture escaped her pussy and stained her lacy red panties. She couldn't believe how horny she was in this moment.

Sam was reading the homework along with the teacher, and his nerves were disappearing. The teacher appeared to be all business about their son, and he was relieved. The anxiety that began the evening was starting to subside, and Giorgio was starting to make them feel secure and comfortable. He seemed like a really nice guy who only had the best interests of their boy in mind.

Georgio continued while staring directly into Julie's eyes, "Now, I asked Caleb why he was having issues with his homework, and he told me that you two had been fighting lately." Julie and Sam's hearts immediately fell to the pit of their stomaches. Julie frowned, and Sam stared blankly into a math assignment with a red number 69 circled at the top. "He told me that each time he starts an assignment he can hear yelling and arguing, and just doesn't care about school after that."

Julie looked up with puppy dog eyes, and appeared as if she was going to cry. She felt like a horrible mother in that moment. Giorgio pushed further, "Is that true?"

Five seconds of silence passed, and it felt like an eternity.

Sam finally worked up the courage to respond, "With all due respect Mr. Papadopolos, I don't feel like that's any of your business. You're a 7th grade teacher, not a marriage counselor."

Julie shot Sam a deadly look. "Sam, he's only trying to help Caleb. Can't you see that?"

"Yes, honey." was all that Sam could muster, and Giorgio took that as consent to move forward with his line of questioning.

"Caleb told me that he didn't want to do anything where you were both in the same room together. How does that make you feel?" Sam's face was now practically buried in the math homework, while Julie was staring into Giorgio's eyes with a pouty expression on her face. It inadvertently showed off her cute, dimpled cheeks, and luscious lips. The teacher started to sense the yearning emanating from the gorgeous wife.

"Caleb told me that he heard an argument between you both one night. Sam you had yelled at Julie, and called her bad names, because Julie had called you by another man's name. How do you feel about that?"

Sam looked up finally. He was about to reply with a "Fuck you, you son of a bitch.", but when he saw the legitimate concern in the teacher's eyes he calmed down, and simply took a deep breath, and replied, "I feel ashamed. I feel ashamed that I can't give Julie what she deserves. I feel ashamed that she has to fantasize about other men while she's with me in attempt to orgasm."

Julie was shocked at the honesty of her husband. It was something that they both knew, but had never actually spoken to each other about. Giorgio was staring at Sam with concern and tenderness. She could imagine the teacher putting his arm around Sam, and calling him "champ", or "slugger", and telling him to "keep his chin up."

"You shouldn't feel ashamed, Sam. It takes an incredibly strong man to admit that he can't give his wife what she needs and deserves. It takes an incredible amount of courage to sit here in front of us..." As he said this, Giorgio reached out his hand to Julie. Impulsively, as if guided by a higher force, she reached out her hand. He caressed the top of her four fingers with his thumb. Giorgio continued, "...and admit when there is a problem."

Sam watched as his wife stared into his eyes, and appeared to melt. The way she was leaning forward to take his hand was revealing a lot of cleavage to the teacher, and he was unabashedly savoring it. She looked absolutely stunning in that moment, and Sam could not imagine a more beautiful woman in the world. She was clearly becoming extremely aroused. He could see her mesmerizing nipples getting harder, and harder. To Sam's surprise, he was becoming aroused as well. His heart was racing a mile a minute. He hadn't felt this way in many years.

The teacher reluctantly moved his eyes away from Julie's perky tits, and looked at Sam again. "Is there anything I can do to help you both? I know I'm not a marriage counsoler, Sam, but..." Julie glanced over at her husband. His eyes were full of fire, and there was a tent starting to form in his crotch. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen her husband with an erection that wasn't planned. As the couple's eyes met, Giorgio gently lifted Julie by the hand he was holding. He barely had to pull her at all as she radiated towards him. She wanted to feel her body next to his. See his eyes staring down at her. Feel the energy between their bodies. He had a presence that made you want to submit to him.

There was no objection from Sam. He just watched his wife and the teacher begin to forget he was present. He had had the stray thought of his wife having sex with another man while he was masturbating, but the scene unfolding in front of him was more erotic than anything he'd ever imagined. His wife looked phenomenal, happy, and radiant. Giorgio looked in complete command, oozing confidence and masculinity. Sam was feeling calm, content, and reinvigorated in his position. He noticed the teacher hadn't taken his eyes away from Julie's for at least two full minutes. Now, she was fully against his chest while both of his arms were around her.

The way she was staring up at the enamoring teacher reminded Sam of the way she had looked up at Johnny Newton in 9th grade. He was a senior, and star tight end for the football team. They had all met at a late night field party the night before Homecoming. Johnny had taken notice of her, and within an hour Julie and Sam were separated. Johnny's senior buddies kept Sam occupied with drinking games while Johnny had a chance for some one-on-one time with Julie, the hot freshman on the block. It didn't take long for him to make his move. I watched them make out and grope each other for at least twenty minutes. Julie cried and apologized for nearly a month, but the truth was she wasn't sorry for what happened, and neither was I. She was just worried about his feelings.

Drifting back to the present, Julie was practically in heat. The teachers left hand had slid down her back, and nestled tenderly on her left buttocks. His hands were so big that he palmed her cheek quite comfortably. She thought how incredible it felt to have a man's firm hand take her ass and make it his own. She had had enough. She stood on her tippy toes and moved her mouth to his, and he had her. It started slowly and passionately. Their tongues were dancing, sending electric shocks down each of their bodies. Completely lost in the lust of the moment, Giorgio repeatedly sucked hard on Julie's bottom lip, and let it out. The suction created made a beautiful popping sound as he released her lip. He then licked from her chin, over her lips, to her nose. When he reached her nose, he took a deep breath, and stared longingly into Julie's eyes. She was like putty in his hands. Letting out soft moans each time he kneaded her buttocks. "Her pussy must be soaking wet." Sam thought.

Giorgio took the back of his right hand and rubbed Julie's neck while their foreheads touched and they stared deeply into each other. They remained like that as his right hand continued down her shoulder, and chest, lightly tracing a trail down to her left nipple. He took it in his right hand, and gently tweaked between his thumb and index finger. Julie's nipple was hard, and sensitive. She was purring like a cat as he leaned around to Julie's right ear, and whispered, so that Sam could not hear, "Do you like that, baby?" When Julie moaned and stuck out her tongue, he continued, "Are you ready to save your marriage? Let yourself go", and then he took his tongue and licked hers like he was licking her clit before taking it into his mouth for their most passionate kiss yet.

The teacher managed to peel Julie away from his body for long enough to call to the husband, "Sam, can you come give me a hand?" Without objection Sam stood and moved behind his wife, but didn't touch her. "Pull down the straps on her dress." Giorgio commanded, rather than ask nicely. Sam did exactly as he was told as he pushed each strap off his wife's shoulders, leaned in, and said "I love you, Babe."

Julie didn't have time to respond as Giorgio shifted his entire left forearm under her ass, and lifted her up over his shoulders and carried her to the love seat. Julie let her dress fall down to reveal her breasts completely. The teacher stood over her for a few moments after he tossed her down, blocking Sam from having a complete view. He appeared to be loosening the top two buttons on his shirt, and massaging a massive bulge in his pants. He undid the final button, moved his arms up and out straight away from his body and called to Sam again, "Come give me a hand. Take off my shirt." The husband came forward and removed the teacher's dress shirt. Julie watched as his sculpted body came into view. A big, hairy chest tapered down toward his toned hips, and pelvis. His chest hair tapered also from a thick, black, curly forest to a trail between his abs to his belly button and then disappearing past his belt. Julie licked her lips when her eyes reached the belt, and yearned for him to reveal his cock.

Giorgio leaned his head down and started kissing and licking Julie's breasts. At first her eyes were closed while she basked in the ecstasy, but she opened them to find her husband still standing where he had been with the teacher's shirt in hand. Then, she closed her eyes again. Sam took the opportunity to silently move around the other side of entwined lovers for a better view. He was devouring each nipple, taking moments to pinch, tweak, and kiss them. Finally, he pulled back a step and asked Julie, pointing down towards his crotch, "Do you want to take them off, or do you want your husband to do it?" She looked at her husband wanting to find an answer in his eyes, but quickly decided that this was something she wanted to do it herself. Without answering the question directly, she got down on her knees and reached her hands up and unbuckled the teacher's belt. Giorgio was rubbing her left cheek with his thumb and index finger as her stared down at her. When she needed to focus on the button of his pant's to get it undone, the teacher stared at Sam and smiled.

A quick "ziiiiip" downward readjusted Sam's focus toward his wife. She was wiggling her entire body in an attempt to coax the tight fitting pants down Giorgio's thick butt and thighs. The result was his wife shaking her ass and tits almost on all fours. Giorgio covered her hands with his as he helped guide the pants, along with his underwear, to the floor. What Julie revealed with an incredibly hefty, thick piece of meat. Giorgio was about 80% hard, and hung down stoutly at about 7 inches with a nicely trimmed bush. Julie had the most devilish smile I had ever seen on her. She didn't think twice about touching it. She took her right hand and gripped the base firmly. It was definitely a handful for her, almost too big. She had to tug on it almost directly over her shoulder like she was throwing a football to get a full pump from base to tip.

aetheme
aetheme
29 Followers
12