All Comments on 'Parent-Teacher Meeting'

by aetheme

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Very hot!! Another meeting should be called where Sam cleans Mr. Papa’s cock with his tongue!!

Only criticism: pick whether first person or third and stick with it!! The switching back and forth is annoying!!!

TwentysevenTwentyseven9 months ago

I guess he's one of those Greek-Italians.

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

The rewrite to this would be for the husband to want to his car...grab a gun....and you visualize the rest.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Julie kept getting fucked by Giorgio until he began sharing her what some of his friends. She showed her true colors as a cheating skank slut. After about six months she unknowingly shared her many STD's with her idiot sissy wimp husband. Now Caleb is an orphan. Stupid people doing stupid things isn't erotic, its just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good God, is EVERY story in LW now a submissive cuck story?? A couple with no history of cheating meets their son’s handsome teacher, and immediately the wife sucks and fucks the teacher with her husband HELPING them fuck in true submissive cuck style? Where the hell did THAT come from? Far better (and way more likely) story if she had an affair with the teacher, husband finds out after awhile and unleashes a nice BTB on them. Hell, even a RAAC would be better than a damn willing sissy-boy cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting premise, but it’s incredibly distracting when you switch perspective in the middle of a story. There are places you switch perspective in the middle of a paragraph (maybe even sentence). It makes the story confusing and only requires a simple editing pass to remove.

katibkatib9 months ago

What the hell? This exceeds all plausibility!

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf819 months ago

To the people in the commentaries:

Guy's, don't give up your daytime job, please! You clearly don't know what FICTION is all about. You also don't have any idea of the power that is sexual attraction; lust, or just how many strong and masculine and upstanding people it have brought to its knees throughout time. This is fiction: a story that exists entirely in a world of its own. It doesn't have to be plausible -- which every story IS because it happens in a world of its own with no references or outside commentary to the rest of the world.

You think Happy Potter or Lord of the Rings are good books? You think Stephen King's IT or Pet Semetary are plausible -- that you can burry children or pet's an indian burial ground and then come back to life as zombie like beings with an appetite for blood?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was ridiculous and the jumping between first and third persons didn't do it any favors.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pure crap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@TheGreyWolf81 - Actually, it sounds like you don't have a clue what fiction is about. Yes, there is a suspension of disbelief that is required for a story. However, have you ever heard the phrase suspension of credibility? Well, you have now, but only to point out that it's not actually a thing...

.

Suspension of disbelief allows a writer to create a different world for their story. With the stories you mentioned, those are worlds of magic. Those stories do a pretty good job of describing and advancing those worlds in a credible (even if not believable) manner. Lord of the Rings is a very good example of creating a detailed world and writing a story that remains credible in it. Harry Potter is a good example of an author struggling with that credibility as the extended story progresses. I find the later stories to be less enjoyable because of this and truly believe that had the early books struggled with credibility like the later books do, the series would have failed as it is the characters that carry the later books.

.

So, how does that apply to this story and your comment? Well, the writer did no world building. The story is simply set in the modern world. Yes, suspension of disbelief does allow for some leeway, but things need to remain credible. Even BTB stories generate arguments over whether the cheating wife's actions and motivations were credible, so why is it so surprising that the credibility of such a change in BOTH the husband and the wife with no explanation would be questioned? After all, everybody knows the Martian Slut Ray only works on wives...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Marriage counseling when is the husband getting his extra marriage counseling

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good first attempt and don't be put off by negative feedback as many authors on Lit get that too. Some people are not aware of the amount of time and effort required to write a story and therefore don't appreciate your offering.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

Great story! Extremely hot!

I'd love to not only watch, but help my wife have sex with another guy (or girl)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous