Parental Controls: Off

Story Info
"Did we raise you to be a slut?"
6.3k words
4.59
29.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott knows his daughter, Emma, is a slut. It's hard to ignore.

As soon as she turned eighteen, she was out on multiple dates a week, sometimes multiple dates a day, all with different guys. Where she met them all, he would never know. Scott's wife, ever the stringent feminist, didn't have a problem with Emma's dating habits, based on the conversations he had overheard about how proud she was of Emma for 'taking charge of her own pleasure' and being an 'empowered modern woman'. He had tried once to explain that as a man, Scott knew how men think, and that this feminist bullshit was all a ploy to encourage girls to spread their legs, but sleeping on the couch for a week had taught him never to bring that fact up again. His wife had called him disgusting for thinking about his daughter getting fucked, like she hadn't just been talking about the same thing.

At first, Scott had felt the need to talk to each of them, giving them a version of the classic 'what-are-your-intentions-with-my-daughter' interrogation, but soon he ran out of steam. Scott suspected that Emma only ever let the boys around her age knock on the front door, preferring to sneak around with the rest, but he had no proof.

Where had the intelligent little girl he had tried to raise gone? Emma had been top of her class, wonderful at sports and committed to her extracurriculars, she had even been accepted to a great university, but instead of moving away and forking out money for a shitty dorm, she'd opted to be financially responsible and enrolled locally, so she could stay at home and 'focus on her studies.' He hadn't looked at her grades lately, but he hadn't seen her study in months.

The clock on his bedside table read 2.06am when Scott woke. His drink bottle was empty and his throat was dry. His wife slept soundly at his side and he's already half stretching across her to borrow her drink bottle when he realizes that once again she has forgotten to bring it to bed.

It is late enough that he doesn't bother putting on a robe to go to the kitchen. Everything is silent as he makes his way down the dark hall, when a noise catches his attention.

A moan.

Scott blinks, shaking his head. The house was old, it creaked and he was still half-asleep. He was probably still dreaming.

But he hears it again. A breathy moan. Scott freezes in place. The sound seems to be coming from Emma's room. Scratch that, it's definitely coming from Emma's room.

He creeps further down the hall, and as he approaches he can hear the groan of bedsprings, consistent and rhythmic. Scott can tell she's alone. He pauses, when he realizes that her door is slightly ajar. He shouldn't be considering this, but his cock grew slightly stiff in his briefs.

How long has she been masturbating? He supposed he shouldn't be surprised, she clearly enjoyed sex - he knew this from the goofy smiles on the faces of the boys who dropped her home after a date - but he'd never thought about what she did when she was by herself.

Heart thumping in his chest, Scott sneaks a look.

Emma's on her bed completely nude, sheets thrown aside, back to the door and a pillow between her thighs as she rides.

He pulls back, frightened that she will somehow know that he's there.

What is he doing? He shouldn't be here right now. Water forgotten, he should go straight back to bed and pretend the whole thing never happened.

But he can hear Emma's breathing hitch.

He steals another look. The lines of her back curves to a small waist and perfect grabable hips, dragging back and forth across the pillow as she grinds her bare pussy against the fabric. Fuck. Scott's dick aches between his legs. It's not that his wife didn't do a good job of pleasing him (funny how that empowered feminist could be reduced to a whining, begging little thing when his fingers were between her legs), but he couldn't remember the last time he had been rock hard. Sure, it's his daughter, but can you blame a red-blooded man for becoming aroused by catching a twenty-year-old in a compromising position?

This time, Scott doesn't hide. He watches unabashedly as Emma rocks against the pillow. One hand works her clit and the other supports her as she leans back, changing the angle. It's clearly working because she speeds up, moaning freely before catching herself.

Scott cups his cock, rubbing it through his underwear. He wished she would turn around. He wants to see her tits bouncing as she humps the pillow he paid for. He wants to know what the view is like for all the men she fucked as she took seemingly every cock in the city.

Suddenly Emma leans all the way forward, her breasts pressed against the mattress as she continues to hump, revealing more of her pussy to Scott as though she knew her place. She's clean shaven and dripping wet, he can see the dark spot on her pillow. Scott had been so focused on her perfect body that he only just noticed the vibrator she's grinding against her clit, rolling her hips in circles against it. Her hole is completely visible now.

A hand, Scott's own, dips under his underwear, as he grasps his cock in his palm. He has to take the edge off, there's no way he could be expected to refrain. Nothing gentle about the way he jacks off into his hand, normally, he'd start slow and build up speed, but not today. The pleasure sends him into a frenzy.

Emma's face in a pillow, and she starts to moan. It's muffled enough that he's sure had he been in his room he would be none the wiser, but here, only feet from her it is the loudest sound in the world. Her pussy taunts him. He envisions himself sneaking in closer, as quietly as he can (though he doubts she's conscious enough of her surroundings at the moment that she'd notice him), and surprising her by sinking his cock deep inside. Would she resist him? He didn't think so. Just happy to be filled, she wouldn't even process that her dad was fucking her until the post-nut clarity sunk in, and by then it would be too late.

Her movements grow more and more erratic, and Scott knows that she's close. He tries to mimic the pattern of her hips as he fucks his hand, everything in him screaming that it was his right to fill her, but he doesn't move, rooted to the spot, his spare hand over his mouth, keeping him quiet.

Desperate to cum now, trying to coordinate it with Emma as they both get closer and closer to release. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He imagines grabbing her by the waist, fucking her roughly. His vision goes grey at the edges as he orgasms, spilling his semen into his pants, he bites his tongue, trying not to cry out, but after a couple seconds of lazy jerking he realizes that Emma has not cum. She's just stopped.

She lays on her belly, catching her breath and drags the pillow out from under her so she can lay prone, her flawless ass, unbeknownst to her, on display for her father. Now that everything was so quiet, Scott was afraid to move. Why would she just stop? It didn't make sense.

A few minutes pass. Scott debates sneaking back to his room, when Emma flips onto her back

Scott hides from view behind the wall, but she doesn't indicate that she's caught him, pulling her knees up to her chest, her thighs spread, Scott can see every inch of puffy pussy as her fingers make their way to her clit, rubbing slowly. Emma bites back a moan as she dips her fingers inside her hole, her other hand rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger. She drags the vibrator over her clit. It's not even turned on yet, she's just lazily rubbing the head of the wand over it, growing more and more wet.

It finally dawns on him. His little girl is edging herself.

FInally she turns it on, pressing it against her pussy. Her eyes are shut, mouth falling open as the pleasure begins to overwhelm her. All of her movement ceases except for the vibrator on her clit.

"Please," she says in a tiny voice. "Please, let me cum."

Scott isn't sure who she is talking to.

"Pl-please," she begs again, "I've been good, I've been good."

After a second he spots her earbuds in her ears, and the screen on her laptop shows she is on Skype, an audio call with some stranger from the internet.

That little slut.

"Please, I'm a good girl," Emma whimpers. "I promise. I'm a good girl."

Finally, the man on the end of the line gives her permission to cum, and her whole body convulses, shaking as ripples of pleasure shoot through her, her pussy pulsing as though it wishes it had something to cum around. She lets out a loud moan, but doesn't try to silence herself this time, instead continuing to move the vibrator against her clit until she lets out a gasp for air and collapses into a heap on the bed.

She thanks the caller and hangs up.

When Scott finds his way back to his room, he climbs onto his wife, conveniently asleep on her belly, pulls her panties to the side and slides into her pussy. Before long she wakes, and he presses her face into her pillow. She'll think it's to keep her quiet so they don't wake Emma, but really he doesn't want to ruin the fantasy that he's pretending to fuck his daughter.

Naturally, Scott feels weird for the next few days, but he is good at hiding it. The biggest problem to arise was that he couldn't stop thinking about her 'that way'. Contrary to what you might think, he has never thought of his daughter in a sexual way before. He thinks that he should feel disgusted about it, but he just doesn't. In fact, he feels so fine with it that he has to keep sneaking away to touch himself, and the rush of knowing that Emma is in the living room while he fucks his hand or his wife in the bathroom is truly something else.

It was a Friday night when he noticed Emma sneaking out. Actually, it wasn't technically 'sneaking' because she'd said she was going out, but it was lying because she said her friend Amy was going to pick her up and take her to another friend's house, and from the kitchen window, Scott was certain that Amy wasn't a 30 year-old man.

"I'm just going to pick up some snacks from the grocery store!" He called over his shoulder.

His wife requests her favourite chocolate.

Scott follows Emma's ride, making sure to stay far enough back not to look like he's following them on the chance Emma recognises the family car, but in the dark he knows the chances of this are slim.

He expected them to pull up to a house, but instead they drove to an abandoned parking lot. Scott circles the block, turning off his headlights and parks across the lot. His daughter is making out with this man, both so distracted they don't notice the voyeur. Scott can barely see, until the man, assuming they were alone, switches on the overhead light so he can get a proper look at Emma's tits, her shirt pulled up. The slut isn't wearing a bra.

The man absolutely mauls her, squeezing her breasts and rolling a nipple between his fingers. Scott remembers the sounds she was making the other night and at the mere thought is enough that he's already stoking himself, cock hard in his hand, precum leaking all over himself. After a moment, the man is leaning his seat back and Emma's head is bobbing up and down in his lap. He doesn't last long, and neither does Scott.

His wife is disappointed that he forgot to pick up her favourite chocolate and equally confused when he comes home empty handed.

"The store was closed," it was a shitty excuse but he had other things on his mind.

Scott didn't hesitate to get his wife on her knees. He gathered her hair up into a ponytail, secured with his fist and fucks her throat. Her hair is the same colour as Emma's and it's easy to pretend. He shoots his load into her mouth only seconds before a car pulls up into the driveway.

The series of events has turned Scott absolutely feral. He starts jerking off in Emma's room when he has the house to himself, going so far as to purchase a fleshlight, burying his face in her pillow and pretending he was fucking his daughter instead. When he isn't home alone he 'borrows' her panties to wrap around his cock. He is desperate to feel her.

One day Scott is sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast. Emma dumps her stuff on the table before jumping up to make herself some food. Her back is turned only for a short while, but Scott notices the notification light up her phone screen. She has an account on a social media platform that he recognises, and her username is shadowed below the notification. Scott takes note of it. He needs to make an account in order to view her page, so he creates one with the username DaddyIsWatching and clicks 'send request'. Moments later it's accepted.

Her page looks to be a burner page, with lots of videos and pictures that the kids in the comments seem to be calling 'thirst traps', whatever that means. It's exciting to have some new material for his fantasies. Nothing is too sexually overt, but there's no denying Emma is looking for attention. That night when everyone has gone to bed, Scott uses his work phone to pull up Emma's pictures, and films himself jacking off to them, before cumming all over a recent bikini picture. Something about seeing the bikini bottoms on her, and knowing he had already used them to get off earlier in the day made the orgasm that much sweeter. He's tidying up, wiping down his screen when a crazy idea strikes him. He clicks on Emma's profile to send her a message and before he can second-guess himself, he sends the video through with the caption, thank you for making me cum so hard.

The reply doesn't arrive for three days: so sorry, I don't check my message requests very often, but youre welcum ;)

It's quickly followed by: your dick is so nice. it looks really big. wouldn't mind it stretching me out tbh

Scott had to Google what 'tbh' meant.

They begin to chat, and Emma mentioned how refreshing it was to speak with someone who 'really got her', but of course he got her, he knew her better than anyone else in the world, even if she didn't know that. In fact, he got to know her better, it takes no time at all to convince her to send him a tit pic, and he discovers her pierced nipples. They send faceless pics back and forth. Scott is careful not to include any identifying features, but his daughter is less careful, sending videos of her playing with her pretty little pussy clearly shot in her bedroom. She likes to call him 'daddy' and he doesn't object. He lies and pretends he lives on the other side of the country. She laments that he can't fill her personally. Scott floats an idea and she immediately accepts.

It takes him a few weeks to get a dildo clone of his cock. When it arrives, posted straight to Emma's address, he signs for the package and leaves it on Emma's bed so that he can tell her a package arrived for her when she gets home from classes. Later on, he casually asks what she brought, and she says it's just new clothes. That night, he goes for a drive. Hands shaking, he rings her on Skype. She answers. He tries to disguise his voice.

"Do you like your present, baby?"

"Yes, thank you! it's right in front of me now."

"In front of you, and not inside of you? What a bad girl."

Emma laughs. "It's not that I don't want to, but..."

"But what?"

"It's bigger than I thought. I'm not sure it will fit."

"We'll make it fit."

She tells him she's wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and he tells her to touch herself through her clothes, then to slide her hands under her shirt and to pull on her nipples. He knows she's following orders because her breathing grows faster.

"Put your hands between your legs."

"Take off your shorts. Rub your clit through your panties, baby."

"Now, you're going to take all your clothes off, okay? Send me a picture."

His phone pings as the picture is delivered.

"Good girl. My perfect girl."

Scott won't touch himself yet, but it hasn't stopped him from growing hard and having to take his cock out of his pants so the strain against the fabric isn't so uncomfortable.

"Are you wet yet, honey?"

Another ping as the picture of her fingers, sticky and wet, arrives in his inbox.

"Do you like to hump pillows, princess?" He asks, like he doesn't already know. "I want you to put your pillow between your legs like you're going to ride it, and then put the dildo against your clit. Don't put it inside yet. I just want you to grind it against your clit on it until it's nice and wet."

Emma moans down the line.

"That's it, baby, I want to hear how good my cock makes you feel."

"Don't forget to play with those gorgeous tits."

A picture of the dildo and pillow absolutely soaked arrives. Scott swears into his phone.

"I want you to taste it."

He can hear Emma licking the silicon. Following his instruction, she swirls her tongue around the head, before sucking on it, eventually deep-throating it enough that he can hear her gagging on his cock. The picture he receives doesn't include her eyes, but focuses on her mouth, covered in drool, pouting.

"Can I fuck it now? Please daddy, I need it so bad." Emma's request drives him crazy.

Scott sighs, "I don't know, are you ready to give into me properly? I want you to be completely honest with me. Do you think you can do that?"

Emma confirms.

"I think you can start, but go slow, okay, I have a fleshlight here, I want to pretend it's me actually fucking you."

It was her idea. She sets up the webcam on her computer, so he can match his pace with their respective toys. He keeps his webcam off.

Inserting just the tip causes Emma to moan loudly. He joins her. The fleshlight is tight and if he shuts his eyes, it's easy to pretend it's his daughter's cunt he's piercing.

Slowly, she pushes the dildo in deeper, but there's a sound of indecision at her end of the phone.

"What's wrong?" Scott pants.

"It's too big. But I can manage, I promise."

"Good girl."

She has to work it in slowly, but finally she gets her father's cock all the way inside her. He leaves the fleshlight on his dick when he instructs her to stop.

"You need to adjust to the size."

Emma thanks him. "I'm not ready to pound myself yet."

"You're so good at following my orders, baby." He talks her through the stretch. "You live with your parents, right? Are you this obedient for your real father?" Scott knows he is taking a risk talking about himself, but Emma has a clone of his dick in her right now, and the thought is driving him crazy.

"Yes, of course I am," she answers.

He tuts at her. "Now, now, I have a feeling you are lying to me, princess, because if you were well behaved for your daddy, I know he would be fucking you every night so you wouldn't need to be an internet whore just to get off."

His words are having an effect on Emma, because she's started to slowly rock against the dildo. He matches her pace with the fleshlight.

She doesn't reply to him and he can't resist. "Are you really fucking your little pussy thinking about your dad?"

A moan.

"Baby, I need you to use your words."

In a small voice, Emma answers his question. "Y-yes."

"Fuck." It's all Scott can manage to get out. His cock is pulled almost the whole way out of the fleshlight, before sliding all the way back in. He's only matching Emma's movements. Finally he can speak again. "Have you thought about it? Daddy's cock?"

"Mmm-hmm." On the video feed, he watches her hands raise to her tits, pulling on them.

"What do you imagine?" Scott asks.

"I don't imagine, it makes me feel so guilty, but sometimes I sit outside his room when he's fucking my mom. She always sounds ruined after."

"And you touch yourself?"

They're both speeding up now.

"Yeah. It turns me on. I know it's naughty."

"So naughty," Scott almost laughs. "Do you wish he would fuck you?"

"Sometimes," Emma replies between deep breaths.

"Are you home alone?"

"Yes."

"Go into their room."

On the webcam, she hesitates.

12