Parental Controls: Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy gave you an order, darling."

Emma collects up her laptop, and carries it through the house. Scott recognises his bedroom. She sets up the laptop and waits for further instruction.

"I want you to suction the dildo to the headboard."

She does it.

"Now, back up onto it."

Emma squeals as his cock pushes back into her cunt. From this angle, she's facing the camera, and he can see her mouth fall open as she grinds against the dildo, immediately getting faster than she had been in her own room, tits swinging, hands on the bed.

"Moan for your daddy."

She doesn't hesitate this time, moaning loudly. Scott can't stop himself from moaning either. It's too much to watch.

"If your daddy was watching right now, what would you say?" He asks.

"Please," she moans. "Fuck me, daddy, please fuck me. I need you, please." Her voice catches on the words.

"Are you getting close, baby? You wanna cum for daddy?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to cum for daddy."

"Cum, baby, cum for daddy, Emmy." He doesn't realise that he's not supposed to know her name, let alone the nickname only her father uses.

They break at the same moment, Emma's whole body shakes, her legs like jelly, before she collapses on his bed, sliding off of the dildo. Scott lazily strokes himself through his orgasm, but even through the crappy webcam, he can see that she's squirted all over the headboard and pillows. She starts trying to clean it up, when he stops her, and they end the call.

After this, Scott is doing more than just fantasizing about Emma, he's constantly running to the bathroom to fuck himself when they spend more than a few minutes together. It's a thrice daily occurrence at this point. She'll bend over and it takes everything in him not to pull her skirt up, panties to the side and side in. He's obsessed. He starts stalking her regularly. It's nothing crazy, just following her around, but he's not been able to catch her fucking someone again and it's agonising.

Finally, he sneaks into her room at night. She even sleeps like a slut, naked, legs spread revealing a tight little pussy. He's not going to touch her, too scared to wake her. Instead he steals her phone, and leaves her be. Sitting in the lounge he pulls his cock out and unlocks the phone - girl's had the same password since she was eleven.

There is a treasure trove inside. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures and videos, many of them taken by a third party. Scott starts with the hand jobs, stroking himself at the same pace Emma is handling these cocks, before moving onto the blowjobs, sloppy and utterly mindblowing from the looks of it. He moans watching some dude slide his dick into her pussy, the seal is unbelievable. None of the videos include contraception and in all of the videos of her getting fucked she either refuses to let the guy pull out or she begs him to cum inside. There's even some lesbian ones. He cums to a video of Emma getting ass-fucked by someone who looked to be her highschool English teacher.

The videos are quickly sent to Scott's phone and the message trail deleted. That's when a message exchange catches his eye. She'd been sexting a stranger, a 48yo from out of town.

I'll be visiting this weekend... motel? Was all his message read.

Yes pls

7pm. Don't be late ;) then another message with the motel name.

On the day in question, Scott sits outside the motel when he sees Emma pull up. She's checking her phone, before making her way to Room 12. A man answers and pulls her inside, making her giggle.

Scott needs all the courage he can get, so his headphones are playing the audio from one of the videos he'd lifted from her phone.

'Please cum inside me, please, please, please. I'll be good. Breed me. Please. No don't pull out, don't, you have to cum inside, please Andy, please?' A moan from her and a groan from him as he spills. 'Thank you,' Emma says, and Scott can hear the smile in her voice.

He waits for twenty minutes, just long enough that he's certain that they've started, before he pounds on the door. When no one answers, Scott pounds again, this time shouting that he knows they're in there.

When the door swings open, Emma has pulled a sheet over her and the guy looks pissed. She goes pale when she recognises him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" The guy snapped.

"That's my fucking daughter."

The dude dresses quickly and leaves. The second he realised who Scott was, he knew that he had to go or he was going to end up getting beaten within an inch of his life. Emma doesn't say a thing. She just sits on the bed, not making eye contact.

When they are alone, she starts saying something, but is quickly silenced when he waves a finger in the air.

"You are a slut." Scott states.

Emma doesn't deny it.

"Do you have standards? Or do you spread your legs for anyone who wants it?"

She goes bright red.

"No, use your words, Emma. I want you to answer me."

A strange expression crosses her face. "I have standards!" She insists.

"Do you? So you aren't giving blowjobs in parking lots or letting your English teacher fuck you in the ass? Tell me, how many people have you declined?"

"How do you know about that?" She asks.

"It doesn't matter," Scott gropes his dick through his pants, and Emma's gaze fixes pointedly on his crotch. "I know all about your activities."

Emma squirms.

"Turned on by daddy's cock?" Scott smirks.

"No!" She screws up her pretty face. "I just- you just- you interrupted us!"

"Aw," he mocks her, "so you didn't get to cum and now you need it, don't you Emmy?" Scott kneels on the bed.

Emma looks at him defiantly. "I knew it was you. I knew it."

"Good job, Nancy Drew."

"Who?"

Scott rolls his eyes. "Did you hear me fucking your mother the other night? I pushed her face into the pillow that you squirted all over. She was too busy cumming all over me to even notice. Did you sit in the hall and play with your holes, Emmy?"

"Why did you come here?" Emma's eyes narrowed.

"I think it's pretty obvious," Scott replies, loosening his belt.

But he doesn't undo his fly, instead he fully removes his belt and snaps it between his hands.

Scott yanks the sheet away from his daughter, fully exposing her.

"Stand up," he orders.

Reluctantly, she does.

He sits on the edge of the bed.

Scott instructs her to stand between his spread legs, his hands on her waist. "Turn around."

Emma does so.

"Now, bend over."

She stiffens, so does Scott.

"I said, bend over."

Emma does it, bending all the way forward, flexible enough that she can touch the floor, her pussy peeking out from between her legs. He puts a hand on her ass cheeks, spreading them until her other tight little hole is presented to him. She tries to stand up, but stops herself.

"Good girl," Scott whispers. His fingers slide between her lips. "Did that fool get you like this or are you dripping wet for your daddy?"

She mumbles her reply.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," he rubs her clit in small circles, and she whimpers while she answers.

"I'm wet for my daddy."

Scott pushes a finger inside her, fucking her slowly with his fingers. "Did you mean to spread your legs wider for me? Or do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop," Emma begs.

"What? You want me to stop?" Scott makes sure that she can feel his hot breath on her pussy when he withdraws his hand.

"No, please," Emma pants. "Don't stop. Please."

"Why?"

"It feels so... good."

"So you want me to touch you, baby?"

"Yes," she almost seems ashamed.

He makes her stand up. Her eyes are half shut, her face flushed. His hands raise to her tits and hold the weight in his hands, brushing a thumb over her hard nipples, before gently tugging on them. "I knew your mom needed help raising you, she wanted you to be a good feminist, but even so you knew your place, a body for men to come in. Or on. Or women, if I can trust the videos on your phone."

"You found them?" She gasps as he brings a nipple to his mouth, his tongue flicking over the piercing.

"Your mom said no piercings, Emma." Scott teases. "How many other rules have you broken?"

"I..." She starts but trails off.

"My little girl is such a mess right now, aren't you? You're leaking down your legs."

"Please, dad-"

"You want me to fuck you, baby?"

Everything in the world stops momentarily. Emma nods.

"I need to punish you first. I want you over my lap." Scott had thought she would require convincing, but to his surprise she did so immediately. He rubs her ass cheek and then spanks her, hard. "Did I raise you to be a slut, Emma?"

"No," she moans.

"No, I didn't." A crack as he brings his hand down on her skin. "So what inspired you to disappoint me so much?"

When she doesn't speak he spanks her again.

"I like to feel good."

"Oh really? And do all of these men make you feel good, or do you think they just like having a sexy little body to sink their cock in?"

"Some of them try," she insists.

"Or does it feel good to be used?"

She bites back a cry as he spanks her again.

"It feels so good."

"Typical little slut," he slides a finger up her folds and she moans as he brings it up to his lips to taste her. "If I was any other daddy, I'd eat your cunt until you were screaming, I'd want you to feel amazing, but you're not like any regular daughter, are you?" Another crack.

"No, daddy." He rubs her clit until she is rocking her hips against his hand.

"No, you like it when men use you. I would even go so far to guess that you enjoy it the most when they don't care about your pleasure, right Emmy? Did I not give you enough attention? Was I a bad father? Paying for your expensive private schooling, and buying you everything you've ever wanted?"

"You're a good dad," she whines. "You're a very, very good daddy."

He slips two fingers inside of her. "Clearly, I'm not, because if I was a good dad, you would be at home all the time, legs spread for me, instead of everyone else."

"I didn't think..." She's fucking herself on his fingers now. "I didn't think you'd want me."

"Oh darling," he mused. "Does your daddy turn you on? Do you think I'm attractive?"

She nods, whimpering.

"So if I fuck you, you're going to be a good girl and stay home so daddy can always have access to you? Or are you going to keep whoring around the community and embarrassing me?"

"I'll stay home, please daddy, you can fuck me whenever you want, please."

It's enough teasing for Scott. He throws her onto the bed, kneeling between her legs, grabbing her thighs and dragging her towards him. He pulls out his cock, not bothering to remove his clothes and pushes inside of his daughter's pussy.

She cries out, pressing her face into his chest.

When she'd been using the dildo, Scott had insisted they stop so she could take some time to get used to the stretch, but this time he plows her immediately. It's hard and fast, as Scott channels all of his pent up energy into her hole.

"You fill me up so good, daddy," Emma moans. "You make me feel good."

"I don't care if you feel good, baby," Scott replies gently, "but your tight little cocksleeve makes daddy feel so good. So much tighter than mommy."

At the sound of his words, Emma grips him so tightly, he has to pace himself to stop from cumming immediately.

"Perfect, pretty girl," he humps his hips against her harder. "You know your job don't you? To make daddy feel good?"

"It's all I want," Emma's eyes fall shut as she focuses on the pleasure. "My job is to make daddy feel good."

"You want daddy to cum in your pussy, baby?"

"Yes! Please cum in my pussy, daddy."

"But you'd enjoy that wouldn't you? You love it when men fill your cunt, you beg to feel their cum deep inside, don't you?"

She couldn't reply, so wrapped up in the feeling over her dad's cock rubbing against her walls.

"Aw baby, you're barely a person anymore, just a set of holes for daddy to use."

Emma cums without warning, Scott almost joins her when he feels her cunt rippling around his dick. She keeps rocking her hips against his, feeling him deep inside. He presses his body against hers, kissing her.

"Good girl." He whispers against her hair. He had barely done anything and she was already a writhing mess, imagine if he'd actually tried?

He pulled his cock out, and she moaned again, trying to catch her breath.

Emma's eyes catch on his dick and she frowns, "you didn't cum?"

"No, baby," he drags her up, sitting on the edge of the bed and directs her onto her knees between his legs.

She tries to start sucking, but he holds her back by her hair. Grasping his cock in his hand, Scott presses it against her face, before he lets her lick it slowly. Emma sucks the sides first, her moans a nice vibration against his sensitive skin, before moving down to his balls, where she suctions her lips against them. Finally, he lets her put it all in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, her drool pooling in his lap. His hand tangled in her hair as he guides her, and fuck, fuck, fuck, in a million years he'd never have thought it would feel this good. For a moment he holds her head still, while he fucks her mouth, but soon she takes control, her lips coming down all the way to his base as she takes all of her father's cock into her throat.

"Fuck, that's it, baby," Scott moans. "That's it."

Emma is a total pro. Maybe her slutty behavior wasn't such a bad thing, because this is the best blow job he'd received in his life. She rubs her tongue up the underside of his cock, and then down swallows around him, gagging on it.

"Baby, it feels so good. You take it so well."

Her eyes met his. Scott knows he is close. Emma's hand reaches for his and for a second he thinks she wants to hold it, instead forcing him to grab her ponytail. He fucks her throat, completely using her, completely in control, and using his strength to fuck her faster than she is able to achieve by herself. Finally he cums, the pleasure rippling across his whole body, all radiating into his dick and he forces her head down, she swallows and swallows and keeps swallowing until he's sensitive and still she continues, even when he tries half-heartedly to push her away. She milks him for every last drop.

Eventually, she comes up for air, a shit-eating grin on her face.

When Scott catches his breath, he grabs her jaw in his hand and kisses her.

"You're perfect." He says.

They both collapse onto the bed, and he holds her close, his hands running up and down her back. He doesn't regret anything, and from the way she giggles, he doesn't think she does either.

"Can I ask something?"

"Of course," Emma replies.

"You said you knew it was me? How?"

"When the dildo came," she smiles widely. "I've spied on you in the shower long enough to know your dick when I see it."

12