Parenting Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom and Judith both get cock, and I build my case.
5.4k words
4.35
9.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later, everyone returned none the wiser as to what had taken place. I overheard Judiths dad asking her mom if she was okay. He said he noticed that she seemed to be walking a bit unusual. She turned a bright red, but recovered quickly telling him that she had just pulled a muscle and it was all good. He gave her a playful swat on her ass as she walked away. Little did he know, he was going to get more of that ass later courtesy of me.

After lunch, Judith approached me and told me that her mom had ordered a birthday cake for her dad and wondered if I would take her to town to get it. She was sporting a devilish grin when she asked and I felt my cock respond with anticipation. I told her that I'd be happy to in which she then turned around and skipped back to her camper while I watched her tight ass bouncing seductively.

About an hour later, I over hear her dad tell Judith's mom that he and Jacob were going to go fishing. As soon as they leave, Judith comes bouncing over to me wearing a short white skirt that barely covered her ass and tight fitting tube top that looked to be too small for someone with breasts her size.

"We probably don't have a lot of time so can we go now?" she asks.

We both get in the truck and no sooner as we had left the campground, Judith slides over from the passenger side against me in the middle.

She places her head on my shoulder as I feel her tiny hand on the front of my pants rubbing my cock. Her touch immediately brings it to attention within the confines of my pants. Using both hands, she reaches over and undoes the snap and zipper of my pants and pulls it out.

"Oh my God!" she exclaims. 'I've never...it's so big...."

"There's more.' I advise as I reach up to her head and pull it down to my lap thinking about how it probably smelled of her mothers cunt juice.

She works her mouth onto it stretching her lips around the head. Seeing this reminds me of her mom and how her moms pussy also stretched around it as I her fucked her.

She begins to bob her head up and down on it as she works at getting more and more into her. I occasionally hear it exit her mouth with the sounds of a pop, but then she forces it back in.

She continues to get about half in, but I want more as I push her head down further. She grunts as it touches the back of her throat and I feel her start to wretch. I hold her deep on it as her body begins to tense up as I hit her gag reflex.

"Don't you dare puke! I tell her.

I allow her up in which she takes a big breath of air. I look at her face which now has tears in her eyes, her makeup is a mess, and she has drool hanging from her chin to the top of halter top. I smile at her as she smiles back.

"Daddy like?" She asks.

"Yes, daddy likes, but we'll have to work on you getting it all in." I state knowing that doing so is impossible.

"I'll try harder Daddy." in which she then puts my cock in her mouth and continues to work it deeper and deeper as I drive into town.

Thankfully, we got to town as her actions was about to make me cum and I wanted something else today.

We drive by the city park that has a large amount of woods. Thankfully, no kids were around and I noticed a pit bathroom that was located just inside the edge of the woods.

I stop her from what she is doing and point out the restroom. I then drive up the road about two blocks. I instruct Judith that she is to walk to the playground and have a seat on the bench.

During that time, when nobody is around, that she is to remove her bra and panties and throw them away. She was then to go to the swings and swing as high as she can for 10 minutes. If she stops, she would need to start the time over. Once she does this, she is then to meet me inside the restroom.

I pull over to the side of the road in which she gets out and I watch her as she walks towards the playground where a bench was nearby and sits down.

I then drove away circling the block parking about a block away in the opposite direction. I grab a piece of paper from the glove box and write "OUT OF ORDER" on it in marker. I then pull off a strip of duct tape from the roll I had under the seat as I get out and walk towards the park and restroom.

Once there I see a sign identifying it as a family restroom making me laugh as I enter and as I tape my sign on the smooth surface.

Once inside, I look around and see a wall mounted urinal, the pit toilet, and a baby changing station mounted on the wall. I pull out my cellphone and a suction cup attachment and mount the camera to a glass pain just above the door pointing down towards the table. I activate the camera and then wait.

I then step out and walk over the playground to a bench where I can see Judith walking over to the swings. I watch as she grabs one of the swings facing me and flips her skirt up ion the back sitting on the swing with her bare ass.

She then begins to swing swinging her legs back and forth going higher and higher. The higher she went the more her ass become exposed. When she would swing back, she would spread her legs exposing her tight pussy.

She did this for a several minutes and was smiling and giggling, but then her face changed to one of worry. I turn around to see an adult male approaching. As he starts to walk by, he glances over and sees Judith swinging.

I almost broke out in laughter as he did the typical double look, confirming with the second look as to what he thought he just noticed. He kept walking, but kept his eyes on Judith. At one point, he stepped off the sidewalk running into a trash can almost falling down.

Doing this, he must have looked inside the trashcan because I see him pull out a bra and panties. He looks back over at Judith, then walks away keeping the garments as he leaves.

Her time elapses and she quits swinging. I had already left and returned to the restroom and waited. I couldn't have planned it better as I hear a knock at the door with her voice asking "Daddy?"

I open the door and am met by Judith. Her nipples are a clue as to how excited she is, indicating that she must have been going out of her mind as they were rock hard and both were already wet making them visible through the flimsy white halter top she is wearing.

I reach over, lock the door, and tell her to strip. Without hesitation, she grabs the elastic band at the base of her top and pulls it over her head allowing her breasts to spill out. Dropping that to the floor, she kicks off her white tennis shoes, and then grabs the sides of her skirt pushing it down to her feet in which she steps out of leaving it on the floor. This leaves her standing in front of me totally nude. Her nipples are leaking milk and her thighs are glistening with her pussy juices.

I drop to my knees and nuzzle my mouth and nose to her pussy. She leans back against the table and squats just a bit spreading open her legs as I push my mouth against her tight little slit. As I breath, I get the whiff of her pussy which makes my cock jump. I use only my tongue and push it inside her slit.

I work my tongue in and out of her tight slit working it towards her little clit that has now become erect and is very visible at the top of her crease.

I pick her up and set her on the table with her legs hanging over the edge. Her normally tight pussy opens just a little inviting me in and her closed crinkled asshole comes into view.

My cock becomes even harder knowing that I was going to break that pussy in a few short minutes, and sometime this weekend, her asshole will be wrapped around my large cock as well.

Judith was lying against the wall kneading her breasts while with two hands, I pulled her pussy open even further exposing her inner charms. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could inside finding that she was extremely wet, and then work my tongue up the crease to her clit.

Once there, I suck her clit into my mouth pulling on it causing it to become even more engorged. Leaving that, I slide my tongue back down to her little crinkled hole and pushed it inside. Judith tenses up letting out a loud moan, showing me that this hole will need more attention as she really liked her asshole played with.

"Please daddy, don't make me wait any longer. Please fuck me." She whispers.

I push my pants down letting my hard cock fall out in front of me.

As she looks down between her legs, I hear "Oh my God!"

I laugh remembering the same response from her mother as she looks at me with a confused look on her face.

I aim my cock at the slit that is open about an eighth of an inch from her clit to just above her crinkled asshole. I want to slam my cock in her asshole, but know that will be another time. As I look at her slit, I know that it will be days, if not weeks before it to look or be the same.

As I push my cock into her the lower part of the slit, I see the tip of my cock trying to slide between the folds. Even the outer lips are squeezing the tip as they try to resist my penetration. I almost feel sorry as I know that this is going to be quite painful and remember that she hasn't been with anyone for a long time.

I push harder as she winces in pain and she begins to bite her knuckles. I watch the head make a little more way into her tight pussy. I pull back with the tip just inside her warm pussy as I grab her legs and push them up towards her head further exposing her to my cock.

I thrust my cock back in her slit quickly regaining my earlier progress, but still find it extremely tight. I push harder and suddenly, the head of my cock pops in with a gasp coming from her mouth.

I hold it there for a moment as she catches her breath. I then push forward and again, find it difficult as her passage is so tight.

I then pull all the way out and then force it back in, each time, finding that her pussy is now starting to remain open when I pull out. I do this repeatedly, pulling out and quickly pushing it back in, each time with an audible pop of her pussy lips as the head pops in and out. Her body is responding making her own natural lubricant which is now visible in a white froth around the head and shaft of my cock.

After a bit, I'm making progress with her pussy with each thrust allowing another quarter of an inch at a time. I have about three fourths of my cock in her pussy, when I feel her hands at the front of my hips stopping me from pushing further.

"It's too big." I hear from her.

With that, I pull back and stop for a second. She drops her hands, and without warning, I thrust my cock all the way in pushing my cock past her cervix forcing the head into her deepest womb. She lets out a scream in which I hope nobody in the neighborhood heard. I keep myself forced deep inside as she catches her breath again.

Slowly, I begin to slide out with her tight pussy trying to suck the cum from my body. After exiting her hole, I begin to fuck her hole. Punching all the way in with my balls deep, each time with her grunting as I beat her cervix and womb like a punching bag. The foam from her pussy is now dripping from my cock and her pussy, down over asshole, and even coating my balls.

I continue my assault on her pussy and begin to speed up thrusting harder and harder each time. Judith is moaning continuously as I begin to get to the point of no return. I feel her pussy spasm around my cock and hear her moan out in an orgasm. Her pussy tightens even more around my cock, in which I then erupt filling her cunt with my cum. As I'm shooting spurt after spurt, she realizes that I have no protection on, screaming at me "NOOOO!"

I only stop after emptying my balls, with my cock still buried in her pussy and look down into her flush face. She is still coming down off her climax, yet you can see a look of worry.

"You belong to me now." I say.

She looks at me as the worry disappears from her face with a smile taking over as she says "Thank you Daddy, thank you."

I pull my cock from her cunt as I feel the suction of her pussy pulling any remaining cum from my body and watch her pussy lips sliding tight against my cock.

When it is fully out, I see that her pussy remains open as a little of her juices start to dribble out and down over her exposed tight asshole. Seeing this stirs horniness in me again, but I have to fight the urge of me fucking that virgin hole. I will have to wait for another day as we have things to do and finish.

I help her off the table and have to hold her for a bit in my arms as she is still unstable and tells me that her legs feel like rubber. I help her get dressed in which she starts to giggle. She looks down at her crotch in which I do as well. There hanging from her pussy is a string of my cum hanging out of her pussy.

I open the door and tell her to start walking to where I had dropped her off and that I'd pick her up as she walked. She giggles as she pats her dress into place and begins to walk out the door. I stop her before she exits, grab her in my arms and plant a wet kiss on her as I hug her tightly. She relaxes and returns the kiss and as we break, I tell her "I Love you."

She hugged me tighter repeating it back to me. I then reach down and pull her skirt up a couple of inches which causes her to giggle. "Leave it like this." I instruct.

She walks out the door and I reach up and grab my camera. As I exit the door, I'm met with the brightness of the sun and takes a moment for my eyes to adjust. Once I can see better, I see Judith walking away and suddenly realize that I had misjudged the length of her skirt. Plainly visible is the bottom half of her butt as she walked away.

I hurried to my truck and once inside, I made my way to where I had earlier dropped her off, but this time coming from the opposite direction. When I got to the area, I see Judith skipping on the sidewalk as she approaches.

As I get to her, she starts to walk towards the street as though she was going to get in. Looking at her I see her face is a bright red and when I look at her hem line, I see her clit is barely visible just below the fabric and the pink mounds of her pussy are plainly visible.

I drive by leaving her on the sidewalk in which she then continues to walk as I drive by. I turn around at the end of the block and follow her.

Eventually, she meets an oncoming young man who looks to be in his early twenties. Judith kept walking toward him with her arms down to her sides, and as they pass, the boys head almost comes completely off his shoulders as he turns to look at her as she passes. The teen was so engrossed in watching that he eventually trips falling down on the ground.

I pick her up down the block in which she quickly jumps in. She's laughing and giggling as she asks if I had seen the boy. I told her I had and told her about him turning his head so quickly and him falling down as he watched her.

She keeps laughing, but suddenly stops and looks me in my eyes.

"Thank you." She says. "You keep showing me things I like, even love, that I wouldn't have known without you."

She goes on about how turned on she was knowing a complete stranger was watching earlier yesterday and now the teen who was looking at her most private area.

"You have much more to learn baby girl." I said with a smile.

She then snuggled up against me placing her hand on my cock just under my pants. We get to the store a few blocks away and before going in, I tell her to give me the money her mom had given her to purchase the cake.

She looks puzzled and quickly asks me how she was to pay? I look though the large glass window of the little store, and I see the same teen from earlier is now working at the register checking out a customer. Her eyes see the same thing and she begins to giggle. I give her two $1 bills and tell her to put them in her halter top and then for her to get out and get the cake.

She gets out and walks in the store which fortunately appeared to be mostly empty of customers. I activate my video camera of my phone and go inside. I then lurk around keeping her in sight. Eventually, she grabs a premade birthday cake and quickly walks to the register.

Judith goes to check out as I stand back just out of sight from the teen. Judith places the cake on the belt. The teen doesn't look up as he scans the cake and advises that it would be $15.99.

He then looks up and sees the girl that he had seen earlier and turns a beat red. Judith reaches in the pocket of her skirt as to appear that she was looking for money, when she pulls her hand out of the pocket empty, she accidentally catches the front of her skirt pulling it up showing her shaved pink pussy momentarily. The teens eyes instantly drops to her pussy catching a glimpse before she allows the skirt to fall back in place.

She then reaches up and pulls her tube top out grabbing the $2, but more importantly pulling the top tighter against her erect nipples. She drops the two dollars and quickly turns away from the teen, bends over at the waist most unlady like, and reaches down to the ground grabbing the dollar bills, but more importantly, showing the teen her perfect ass, asshole, and still gaping pussy.

As she stands back up and counts out the bills, she looks at him and tells him that somehow, she must have lost her money. I couldn't help think how good of an actress she is, having him believe that she lost the money and how sad she was.

The teen looks around the room and not seeing me, he tells her to forget it, and voids the sale. Judith jumps up and down with her breasts bouncing and the skirt flipping open showing everything again. Judith then notices that the teen now has an obvious erection.

"Can I at least repay you in some way?" She asks.

She walks around the end of the counter in which I then see her disappear most likely getting on her knees.

I come to the counter about a minute later and see the cake still sitting on the end of the counter, but the teen seems to be preoccupied as I set my items on the belt. I can hear slurping behind the counter, and I see the boy blush at every noise. As he tells me the total price, his voice cracks and I see a bead of sweat on his forehead dripping down the side of his face. I pay for the items and as I exit the door, I hear the teen say "Oh yes!".

I get in the truck and wait. A few minutes later, here comes Judith with cake in hand smiling. She climbs in without saying a word and slides next to me. I look at Judith who is now gleaming, and asks her if she had fun.

She looks up at me, and opens her mouth showing a large amount of cum still inside. I begin to laugh which causes her to start to laugh which then caused her to begin to cough.

She swallowed some of it, but most of it spilled out over her chin and down her front sliding down between her breasts. She left it there as we pulled out of the parking lot.

Before getting out of town, I asked Judith what kind of liquor does her dad like. She advised that he likes a certain brand of whiskey, but also added that he's a lightweight, and whenever he gets this brand of whiskey, that he'll drink it until he passes out. Perfect I think, and with that, I stop at the liquor store at the edge of town.

I hand Judith some money and told her to go inside and buy a bottle. She grins at me saying she didn't need the money. I laugh as I tell her to pay cash for this as we didn't have time to do it again.

She sticks out her lower lip as a child would do and then gets out. As she walks up to the door, she flips the back of skirt showing her cute ass and then walks in. A few minutes later, she comes out with a brown paper sack and jumps in the truck.

Once we got back to the campers, she takes off with the cake and left the bag with me. The rest of the afternoon full of activities such as games and visiting. Dinner time came to where everyone returned to their campers and ate.

Once done, I returned to the fire pit and built a little fire for the evening and eventually set down to relax. Judith came out with the little one doing what a mom and child would do just having fun together.

12