Parenting Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked where her parents were, in which she advised that her mom and dad wanted some alone time. I chuckled to myself knowing what this meant and wondered how long would it take for him to get done fucking his wife's virgin ass?

I begin to laugh when I see the door of their camper open and he steps out. When he steps to the ground he shuts the door and stands proudly as though he was the king of the mountain. He was almost strutting as he got to me sitting down in his lawn chair. Smiling at me, he begins to sing happy birthday.

"Looks like you're having a happy birthday?" I say

"Yep" he responds. "Once in a while, the old lady makes it worth being married to her."

Knowing that his wife just gave him her virgin ass to him as a gift made me want to say something, but I have to keep my mouth shut for the time being. "Here, happy birthday from us." I say as I hand him the paper sack with his favorite whiskey.

He opens the bag, looks inside, and then looks up with a big smile.

"Looks like it's just the two of us?" I say as I pull out two solo cups and hand them to him as he removes the bottle from the bag.

"Judith said this is your favorite." I say as he pours some in each glass.

"For a stupid whore, she at least knows what makes me happy." he says intent on not spilling a drop.

I ball up my fist hearing this and bite my lip, but say nothing as he hands me my cup. I notice that our cups are filled to the brim.

"Salute!" I say as I raise my glass.

He does the same as we both take a drink. Now, I don't want to get drunk so I take a just a sip, but him on the other hand, takes down the entire cup. He holds the bottle up and looks at me, in which I shake my head saying not yet.

"Light weight." he mutters as he refills his glass.

It's not too long in which you can see the affects of the whiskey are taking over as he starts to babble about all sorts of things. He's obviously getting drunk as his speech becomes more and more slurred. He gets up out of his chair at one point, and falls back into it laughing at himself.

I discreetly turn on my video camera and hit record as I think it's now a good time to start asking a few pointed questions to learn more about him and his relationship, so I ask him how he and his wife met.

"The bitch you mean?" he asks.

I answer affirmatively and listened as he starts endlessly talking.

He tells me how he and Nicole were friends as children and grew up together. Shortly after entering high school, they became even closer, and eventually, in their senior year of high school, found that they had even more feelings for each other.

He and Nicole dated all through their senior year but as it came to sex, she wanted to save that for her wedding day. He coughed out loud at saying this. He then continued that even though they never had sex, that she would allow him to do things to her as most young teenagers do, fingering her, eating her pussy, and the rest of the touchy feely things that happen. As for her, she'd jerk him off on occasion and on a rare occasion, would even give her a blowjob, but he said it was few and far in between.

He then explained that the summer after graduating, Nicole's parents died in a horrible accident. Being the only child, she inherited her families business that is worth millions and that she also became the Chief Executive Officer.

He continued with telling me that at the time, she didn't want to be alone, and her parents always like him, so she asked if he wanted to get married. They sat a date for a month later and all the plans got made.

The day of his wedding arrived, and about every employee of the company showed as well as many people that he didn't know.

His voice began to crack as he described her as she walked up the aisle in her white wedding dress and how she was smiling at him.

After the wedding, the wedding party was quickly whisked away from the church in a party bus in which they went from bar to bar for a while. He said he'd never seen Nicole drink before and advised that she was quickly becoming very intoxicated. He also added, that she also became very flirtatious. Especially with his best man, his best friend of years.

They arrived at the reception a little while later in which they all sat down to eat. He and her in the middle with his best man sitting on the other side of his new wife.

He said that during the meal, he noticed Nicole jump and flinch at times and then would giggle after. At the end of the meal, he said they got up to cut the cake, and as they stood up, he noticed that Nicole's dress was bunched up in front at her waist in which she quickly pushed it back down.

They cut the cake, and even had the normal dances. But after the dances, Nicole disappeared in which he didn't see her anywhere. He then went to look for her. While looking, someone had told him that he saw her going down one of the halls, so he went down it.

As he got to the end of the hall, he could hear some giggling coming out of a cleaning closet. His voice began to crack again as he said that as he got to the partially open door of the closet, he looked inside and was shocked to see Nicole bent over a cleaning cart.

Her wedding dress was pushed up over her back with her ass visible. The white triangle of her thong covering her pussy and the string going over her asshole and up the crack of her ass was also visible. Her legs were covered in white stockings topped by a lacy garter belt high on her thigh. Standing behind her was his best man with his pants below his ass sporting a large hard cock pointed at her covered pussy.

Not able to move, he said he stood in the doorway as his best man then grabbed her thong by the waistband and pulled it down and off sliding them into his pants pocket. Her puffy pussy was for his taking and her slit was wet with her juices. She giggled as she wiggled her ass in front of him and heard Nicole tell him to be gentle, as she's still a virgin. With that, his best man pushed his huge cock into her 18 year old virgin pussy getting just the head in.

She reached back and stopped him saying "You're too big."

He then said that he pulled back, and watched as his best man at his wedding shove his large cock deep into her pussy driving it past her hymen with her letting out an ear piercing scream. As he pulled back, a little blood was present, yet she reaches back and grabbed his hips and began to pull him back in.

"He continued to pound my new wife while she started to orgasm which is when she saw me." he advised and continued to tell how she looked at him and smiled.

Then he said that his best man looked at him and smiled as well, and with a final thrust, he drove his cock deep into his new wife, as they both orgasmed keeping his hard cock buried balls deep in her pussy.

He was now weeping and told me that he just stood there as his best man impregnated his new wife as he stood there and watched.

"At least I now have all the pussy I want." I hear him say and also starts babbling how he's fucking all the women at his work and that he's blackmailing them all. He suddenly goes quiet and begins to snore.

12