Parenting Pt. 08

Story Info
Mark loses control and Nicole goes interracial.
7.3k words
3.76
4.9k
5
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All actors are presumed to be 18 years old or older. All are willing participants.

Nicole and Mark walk back to the car, both entirely in contrast to each other. Nicole is smiling, holding her head high as she leisurely walks past a couple of vehicles parked in the lot. As she walks, she inhales deeply causing her chest to expand forcing her firm breasts to push out against her tight shirt. Being braless, her breasts bounce causing her nipples to rub against the fabric resulting in them to be stimulated and become erect. Her two huge nipples are evidence of her excitement as she walks past the viewers and smiles as she knows that every eye is watching her. The men are lusting at what they see and only wish they could see her breasts uncovered, yet the women are probably muttering about her being a slut. But, Nicole could care less.

Mark, on the other hand, is following closely behind, almost trying to hide himself in her shadow. Still clothed in only the flimsy lace teddy, thong that barely covers his tiny penis that is locked in it's cage, sheer stockings, and the high heel shoes. The cum from the truck driver is beginning to dry on his face, and the cum from his little penis makes the fabric of the thong become even more translucent. Although he tries, he can't hide while the men see him and laugh, but, unlike his wife, the laughter by the women join in as they can't contain their humor.

When they arrive at the car, Nicole opens the door for Mark who quickly climbs in the back seat and slumps down as low as he can get, almost to the floorboard. Nicole climbs in nonchalantly slowly spreading her legs as she sits down in the front seat, shuts the door and waits for me.

I eventually get to the car and climb in the drivers seat. I look over at Nicole who looks like she is truly enjoying herself. Mark, on the other hand, looks to be completely devastated. He's slumped down as low as he can get in his attempt to not been seen. We take off and head back to the house with Nicole and I just talking about nothing in particular, just small talk between two friends.

As we pull up in the driveway in front of their home, we're met with a large moving truck parked in the front drive. It's backed up to the front of the garage with the garage doors open. Mark jumps up in his seat looking at the truck and comments "What the fuck?"

Nicole looks at me with a confused look on her face. "Trust me. I'll meet you inside." I say as I start to get out of the car. Nicole looks a bit worried, but slowly climbs out followed by Mark. As Nicole steps away from the car, she walks slowly towards the front door trying to see what was in the truck, but Mark, on the other hand, quickly makes his way into the garage and goes inside the house.

I eventually make my way inside the garage and run into two young men carrying a dresser and are headed to the back of the truck. Both guys are black, clean shaven, dressed in jeans and t-shirts and look to be college age. They both look as though they work out quite having the features of body builders. I find myself envying them wishing that I looked as they did with their tight fitting shirts that show off their arms and strong shoulders.

"How's it going guys?" I ask.

"Just about finished." one of the guys responds smiling.

I put my hand out to shake their hands "I'm Chris and you must be the guys from the college that were recommended to me?"

They set the dresser down and both walk over to me and each shake my hand. They both have large hands with large fingers that wrap around my hand as we greet each other. I'm impressed with their grips as they shake my hand. Both of their grips are strong and tight as this signifies to me that they are confident of themselves and aren't afraid to work.

"I'm Jay and this is Todd. It's very nice to meet you." Jay replies.

"Well it looks like you guys have it under control. And I'm sure you have already must have met Judith?

They look at each other and smile as they answer in unison "Oh yes."

I've seen that look before. I'm sure that they have been talking between the two of them about what all they would like to do to Judith and I hope that I'm able to come up with a way to maybe keep them from fulfilling their desires. It's not that I don't trust the young men, but more that I know that Judith is very worked up right now and willing to do about anything someone dominant might desire. And, I really don't blame them, it's just normal to be attracted to a beautiful woman.

"Well, very good. When you get everything loaded, just find me inside, and we can settle up here before we head over and I can help you unload."

The guys smile as I say this and respond "Shouldn't be too long and that they probably didn't need my help at the other location." It wasn't that I didn't trust the men, but more than I didn't trust Judith with these two men that I know she would have a hard time resisting her urges with. I laugh as I say "I'm sure I would probably be in the way, but I need to run over anyway." The men look a bit dejected but quickly pick up the dresser and resume loading up the truck.

I leave the garage and enter the house, and find Nicole and Mark standing in the living room. Mark looks like I just caught him doing something wrong and quickly stops talking to Nicole. I look around the room and find everything pretty much in place as it was earlier this morning. I walk past Nicole and Mark and enter the kitchen. At this time, Judith walks in from her back bedroom. When she sees me, she scurries across the room to me wearing a big smile and quickly hugs me tight. I return the hug enjoying the feel of her full breasts being pressed tight against my chest. She's only wearing a tight tube top that emphasize her large milk producing breasts and very short cutoff jeans that show the bottoms of both her butt cheeks.

"Thank you. Thank you so much! I love it!" she exclaims.

"You're very welcome. Have you got everything you need?" I ask.

'We don't have much, but yes, the guys have loaded about everything up and we should be about done."

"Well good then. Why don't you drive back over and I'll meet up with you with the last load and I can help you settle in." I say with a wink feeling my cock twitch with anticipation.

She giggles and walks away swaying her ass glancing over her shoulder as she exits the door. I smile and give her a wink as I adjust the front of my jeans.

Mark and Nicole just stand there until Mark breaks the silence. "What the hell is going on?"

I walk to where Mark is standing and slap his face hard with my open hand and an angry look on my face.

"Did you forget the rules slave?" I yell.

Mark's face is red and looks like he's about to say something, but slowly, he drops to his knees in front of Nicole, and turns his gaze to the ground at her feet.

"Sir, may I ask what's going on?" Mark meekly asks.

I answer him with a serious look on my face "Judith and Jacob have moved out. She now has an apartment that the two of them will live in that will be paid for with the bank account that I found that you had made. You know, the one that you embezzled from the company?"

Nicole's smiles turns to anger as she looks at Mark who's face is now pale.

"Oh, and now, I've made Judith my personal assistant at the company. This will allow her to continue her education at college and provide daycare for Jacob. All this will be paid for by the company. In fact, many changes are happening at the company such as I'm also taking your office at the company. Your desk is being moved out and moved to one of the closets by the restrooms. In fact, the guys will be moving your items out of your old office as soon as they get done moving Judith's belongings. Now get naked!"

Marks face is pale and he looks as though he was on the verge of passing out, but slowly, he removes his clothing. Once naked, he drops to his knees and turns his gaze to the ground in front of Nicole.

Jay and Todd suddenly walk into the kitchen finding Mark on his knees wearing only the little cage on his tiny cock. Mark quickly tries to cover the cage with his hands, but is quickly corrected by Nicole slapping his face quickly reminding him to keep his hands behind his back.

As Jay and Todd look at Mark with a look of surprise, I break the silence and introduce Mark and Nicole. "Jay, Todd, this is Mark. Mark is Judith's father and is married to this young lady in front of you. As you can plainly see, he's not really much of a man."

Jay and Todd chuckle as I continue.

"Now this beautiful woman before you is Nicole. Nicole is Judith's mom, and is also married to this pathetic excuse of a man. At least, legally, they're married, but that is about it as Mark is unable to keep her happy in the ways that a woman needs."

Todd and Jay both walk over to Nicole and put out their hands to shake, but instead, Nicole steps forward, opens her arms, and pressing her body against them hugging them one at a time tightly. As she does this, she smashes her large breasts tight against each of them leaving both with large smiles as they stepped back. Very noticeable, is the excitement that Nicole is showing as her nipples are again showing signs of excitement with both poking through her tight shirt.

The room is silent for a moment, but is broke by Todd.

"You folks are into some really weird shit here?"

Nicole and I laugh hearing this as Mark's face turns red.

"You don't even know?" I answer with Nicole giggling in the background.

"How about you guys? Do you have a kinky side? Nicole asks catching me off guard.

They both look at each other, then at Nicole, and both answer "Hell yes!"

Todd then looks at me and asks "And what are you here for?"

"We'll just say that I kind of control things a bit." I say smiling. "Any problem with that?"

Todd and Jay look at each other and smile with a response in unison "Nope, no problem at all."

I look at both the men with a serious look "I'm just wondering? As you can see, Nicole seems to be a bit aroused and maybe in need of a little satisfaction. Would you two be interested in maybe a little fun?"

They both look at teach other and quickly smile. "If that means we get to fuck this white bitch, we're in!" The word bitch catches me off guard but move forward with my plan.

I look down at Mark who is again pale as I'm sure that he's comprehending what is to about take place. I step over to the side of the room and set my phone down on a shelf as I turn on the video camera of my phone and aim it to capture what is to come.

I quickly turn around and face Mark "Stand up and step behind Todd." Mark slowly gets up and steps behind Todd.

"Remove his shirt and show your lovely wife what a real man looks like. Show her the muscles that you don't have nor will ever have."

Nicole face lights up with a big smile and rubs her hands together eager in anticipation.

Mark grabs each side of Todd's t shirt and slowly pulls the shirt up and over Todd's head with Todd lifting his arms to make it easier to fully be removed. Once done, Todd is standing in front of Nicole bare chested. His chest is void of any hair and it is obvious that he works out, as his upper body is that of a body builder.

"Now do the same with Jay."

Mark moves behind Jay and slowly pulls his shirt up and off leaving him bare chested as well. Jay, just like Todd, also works out looking much like Todd. The boys take this moment and push the sides of their jeans down just a bit. Far enough to expose the elastic bands of their boxers, but more impressive, the muscles of their lower abs just above their pubic areas. I'm impressed as their lower stomachs come into view showing off their chiseled abs.

I can't help myself but am anxious to see what else these boys have. I look over at Nicole and see her eyes are locked on the men's lower abdomens, almost like a tiger looking at her prey.

"Nicole, what do you think?"

Without looking away, all I hear is a meek "Oh my God."

Trying to make time slow down, I have Mark untie the young men's boots and help them take them off with their socks. Once they are both barefoot and standing in front of Nicole again, I tell Mark to remove Todd's jeans, but to keep his boxers in place. Mark does this leaving Todd now standing in front of Nicole in just his boxers.

The boxers are loose in which I'm sure Nicole was disappointed in having to wait even longer to see what he had. But, again, his lower half of his body was also very muscular and had the cut of a body builder.

Mark is now to do the same with Jay. As Mark pulled down Jay's jeans, he accidentally caught the sides of Jays' boxers and without realizing it, he was slowly pulling down both his jeans and his boxers. By the time Mark realized what he had done, Mark had exposed half of Jay's ass cheeks and the elastic on the front was pulled down just above Jay's cock showing a clean shaved pubic area.

"You've gone this far, you might as well ruin the surprise for your wife. Push them the rest of the way off." I say.

With that, Mark pushes them down causing an audible gasp from Nicole as Jay's cock falls out in front of him. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but as his circumcised cock came into view, I found myself a bit surprised. It wasn't that he was small, because it was a little larger than mine and even a bit thicker. But I fell prey to probably the rumors of black men all having huge cocks. Hanging behind his cock was his low hanging balls and it was nice to see that he keeps his pubic area shaved.

I turn and look at Nicole who now has her eyes locked on Jay's member. Mark sees our reactions and steps in front of Jay to see what we're looking at. Once in front, Mark places his hand over his mouth as once again, the blood leaves his face.

I then instruct Mark to do the same with Todd, but Mark continues to stare at Jay's cock. Todd becomes inpatient and quickly grabs the sides of his boxers and pushes them down to his ankles quickly kicking them into Marks face. I laugh seeing Todd's boxers land on his face, but quickly stop laughing as I see what Todd has to offer. There before us, was the stereotypical huge uncircumcised cock and set of balls that black men are typically known for. It's hanging down in front of his balls and he also is clean shaven and very good to look at. Looking at these two young men, I could easily find myself turning gay and even found myself wishing that I was so endowed.

I finally turn my attention away from the guys and look over to Nicole again. Nicole is no longer smiling, but just staring at both men. Not really at the men, but at their cocks.

"What do you think Nicole?" I have to ask twice.

She shakes her head and then looks at me with a worried look on her face.

"I, I, I don't know if I can handle these? They're so big." she questions.

Both men laugh as Todd pipes in "And we're not even hard yet!"

Deciding to keep things moving, I have Mark step behind Nicole.

"Mark, remove your wife's blouse."

Mark stands motionless looking at me with a look of pleading for mercy as Nicole continues to look at the men.

I look at Mark with a serious look. "Today, you will satisfy your wife like never before. The mother of your daughter will be sexually satisfied in ways that you can't do. She has lived all this time with your bragging how good you were, but now, you will find out just how inferior your are. Now do it! Or, maybe you want one of these huge cocks in your ass?"

Marks jaw drops upon hearing his ass possibly being ravaged by one or both of these cocks. He slowly steps behind Nicole and grabs both sides of her shirt and pulls it up over her head and arms leaving her topless in front of the men. Her large breasts are once again exposed to complete strangers, as they come alive in excitement with her nipples turning rock hard again. The men smile as they look at her beautiful chest and probably await for the rest of what is to come.

"Now her jeans!"

Mark reaches around Nicole finding the snaps of her jeans. He fumbles with them for a bit, but eventually unsnaps the top one. The next one unsnaps easier as well as the next as the top of her jeans begin to pull apart exposing her shaved pubic area. I now kind of wished that she still had her panties from earlier, but it's too late now.

"Push them down!"

Mark grips both sides and slowly pushes them down over her hips slowly exposing her shaved mound and eventually, her puffy pussy. It's obvious just how excited she is as the lips of her vagina are engorged and glistening between her folds.

As her jeans get to her ankles, she quickly steps out of them leaving her standing naked in front of the two naked men that she had just met minutes earlier.

I quickly see that both Todd and Jay are enjoying what they are seeing by the reaction of their cocks.

"Mark, show your wife's most intimate parts off to them? Nicole, turn away from the boys and show them your ass."

Nicole turns around and shows her butt. Even though it is larger than probably what they are used to, it's a great ass to enjoy with her firm ass cheeks on display.

"Now spread your feet and bend over."

Nicole does as she's told separating her feet and bending over at the waist. Her cheeks part allowing her little puckered asshole and the opening to her pussy open for all to see. I have Mark pull her cheeks apart even more giving the men even a better show as Nicole's pussy lips separate more showing just how wet she really is. I see her push out with her asshole as it appears to wink at the guys with a little giggle escaping from her lips. The guys laugh as they see and hear this.

I step to her side and run my fingers through her folds and spread the moisture across her little asshole and gently slide my finger inside resulting with a little mourn from her mouth. As I pull my finger out, her tight asshole holds tight to my finger wiping away any moisture that might remain. The men both smile as they watch this beautiful woman presenting herself to them in her most vulnerable ways.

While Nicole is exposing herself, I tell Mark to run to their marital bedroom and get five of his suit ties. He looks at me questioning, but eventually leaves his wife with me and the complete strangers and retrieves the requested items.

Once he returns, I have Mark follow me into the living room and instruct him to lie down on his back on the coffee table in the middle of the room. The coffee table is one made years ago that was made to last and very sturdy. I'm thinking that for what I have planned, it's going to need to be very sturdy and I hope it doesn't break as the afternoon goes on. It's about two feet high, two feet wide, and four feet long.

I ask for the others to step into the living room with me. As they walk in, they find Mark lying on his back across the table. While they watch, I quickly pull Mark's hands down below him tying them together under the table. This keeps his back secure to the table and unable to move. I then tie a separate satin tie to each ankle. once tied, I pulled his right leg out to the right as far as I can separating his legs. I pull his ankle down under him and pull it up towards his head tying it to the leg of the table, and then do the same to his left leg in the opposite direction. This results with his body unable to move. His legs are spread with his little caged cock and small bag of of balls on display, but also, due to his legs being spread as wide as they are, it also makes his hairy asshole visible.

"Please, please, you can't do this! This isn't right?" he starts to plead.

I lightly slap his exposed balls "You agreed to this didn't you? Are you wanting to go to jail?"

He then closes his eyes and responds "Yes. I agree. No jail"

I take the extra tie and wrap that around Marks head over his eyes so he can't see anything. As I look around, the men are smiling but Nicole has a look of nervousness on her face. I walk over and pull the curtains open on the front window that faces out to the street. The room lightens up but more important, it makes our activities in the room easy to be seen from the sidewalk and the street if someone would glance this way. Nicole's face turns red and she covers her breasts and pussy with her hands.

12