Parenting Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

She looks into my eyes and sheepishly smiles as she answers "I do." and uncovers herself.

I grab Nicole's shoulders and turn her to where she is now facing me. I push her backwards having her sit back on Mark's chest with her asshole and pussy at his chin with her legs on each side of his head. This leaves her pussy and asshole exposed with her pussy slightly open for whatever awaits.

"Now lie back"

I help her lie back on Mark eventually lying on her back on top of him. This leaves her head resting between Marks legs with her neck resting on the cage. With Mark's legs spread, this allows her head to fall down between his legs gently supported bu the inside of his calves. This gives easy access to Nicole's mouth and also a straight shot to push a cock down her throat. A side benefit of her position is that it leaves her breasts being thrust up into the air. Between the cool air of the room and her excitement, her breasts are again topped off with her nipples standing erect.

I take a few quick photos and even zoom in on Nicole's pussy and asshole with Mark's mouth directly below. Her pussy is now open and the juices of her excitement and probably some of the juices from earlier are shining inside her folds. As I take pictures, I wonder how both her holes will look by the end of the day, but quickly dismiss the thought as I aim my camera at the two of them.

I grab another tie and wrap it around Nicole's head covering her eyes making sure she is unable to see anything. I again look down at the two of them finding my self becoming even more excited bringing a tightness in my jeans. I look at her breasts and nipples and am amazed. Nicole's nipples are now more engorged that i think i have seen on a woman. My sadistic side takes my mind to thoughts of what can be done to them in the future, but I know that these will have to wait for another day.

"Play with your pussy and clit." I instruct Nicole.

Her hands quickly go to her pussy and with one hand, she spreads her lips as she begins to rub up and down her slit spreading her juices. As she does this, I bend over and take a nipple between my lips and suck it into my mouth. I make sure that all I have in my mouth is just the nipple as I try to suck it deeper inside. This causes Nicole to flinch and moan quietly in front of us. I'm suddenly aware that Todd is now sucking on her other nipple causing Nicole to begin to moan louder than before.

With her nipple in my mouth, I gently tug on it and turn my head towards Nicole's pussy and see that Jay is between her legs. He moves his mouth to her pussy and I watch as he begins to work his tongue up and down her pussy, stopping occasionally, with him quickly grabbing her clit with his lips. This causes Nicole to jump with little whimpers as he tugs on her now engorged clit. Jay eventually stands up giving me a view of his now erect cock. I'm shocked to see that the cock that was so large earlier, has now engorged to even be thicker and longer. I'm now really becoming concerned that we might have got ourselves in deeper than I thought and worried that he could possibly injure Nicole when he fucks her pussy but dismiss it as still feel that I'm in control.

I let Nicole's nipple escape from my lips and step back as the men start their activities with Nicole. Todd stands up showing his now erect cock that is rock hard pointing straight up as a youthful cock does. Todd moves to where her head is hanging and places his balls over her mouth in which she instinctively begins to lap with her tongue. I grab the camera and focus on her face as she tries to suck his balls into her mouth with his cock resting on her face between her eyes.

I turn my focus to the other end and see that Jay is now rubbing his cock along her slit covering it with her juices. The head of his cock is quite large and bulbous and appears to be pulsating as he slides it up and down her slit. He eventually lines it up with her opening and pushes it tight against it.

Jay smiles at me "You know what they say? Once they go black, they never go back!" and laughs as he begins to push the fat head of his cock against her hole. Nicole reaches down with her hands towards Jay's cock and begins to squeal as he pushes his cock against her opening. I watch her folds start to slide away at the sides of the head of his cock as it very slowly stretches to allow him access inside her. Todd takes this moment to push the head of his cock into Nicole's mouth keeping her from screaming out and begins to push it in deeper and deeper into her mouth. Nicole's hands quickly move from her pussy to her mouth in an attempt to keep Todd from pushing too far, but it's too late as Todd pushes his long tool down her past her tongue and into her throat.

Jay is being nice as he slowly allows her pussy to adjust to his size taking small jabs with his cock, then pulling back, then sliding in a bit further. Nicole's pussy is tight around his cock with the skin of her lips pulling out tight around his cock as he slides out. Jay spits on his cock as he starts to push in again with Mark groaning at the sounds of his wife as she takes Todd down her throat.

Todd pulls his cock from Nicole's mouth resulting in a large gasp from Nicole and a huge amount of spit and slime falling from her mouth. I also see a tear roll down the side of her face from under the blindfold and wonder if this is maybe too much.

My attention reverts back to Jay as he steps back and grabs Nicole's ankles bringing them up above her body. He pushes them forward making her ass raise higher off of Mark and lines his cock up with her pussy. Her pussy is swelling and now open with her lips shining bright red as Jay again pushes his cock against it and slowly making his way inside. This time, he doesn't stop as he begins to push it past her outer lips and deep within her tight tunnel. Nicole tries to cry out and wiggles her butt to avoid his large cock, but Jay has a firm grip as he pushes further and even further. Jay stops with about an inch to go giving Nicole a chance to settle down.

Todd pulls his cock from Nicole's throat as Jay asks "I've got about two inches to go. Do you think you can take it bitch?

Nicole is breathing hard. Her face is covered in spit and slime, and the tears are falling down both sides of her face. Yet she smiles as she says "Give it to me you black asshole!"

With that, Jay pulls back a couple of inches, and then without warning he quickly slams his cock forward ramming his cock past her cervix and deep into her uterus. Deeper than she's ever felt. Nicole screams until Todd pushes his cock back into her mouth quieting her. With her looking like she's on a bbq spit, they begin to push in and out of her holes. The sounds of her throat and pussy being ravished echo loud in the room. I step behind Jay as he continues to thrust in and out of Nicole's pussy. His ass is tight and chiseled when I see something hanging below his balls. There above Marks mouth, is a string of juices flowing to the ground and onto Mark's upturned face leaving him to only swallow what is falling on and in his mouth.

Nicole is having difficulty breathing as she gags on Todd's large cock. He pulls out causing her to spit slime from her mouth and out her nose. "Breath though your nose bitch!" as he pushes his cock back in.

Jay stops his assault on Nicole's pussy pulling his hard cock from her now loose pussy. He drops her legs, steps back, grabs her hands, and pulls her up and off Mark up to her feet. Jay and Todd exchange looks before Jay pulls Nicole to the sofa in front of front window. He sets down pulling Nicole's shoulders and face down to his slime covered cock and slowly feeds it to her. This forces her to bend over at the waist with her ass facing us. Her legs are spread allowing me to see just how abused her pussy now looks. I'm surprised how good it looks, but, it now looks like an open hole leaking its contents, a large string of slime oozing from her and hanging towards the ground. Her vulva is swelled with the lips of her vagina swelled and red.

Todd steps in behind Nicole and thrusts his cock all the way into his balls without any response from Nicole. "Damn man! you ruined her for me." Todd says as he laughs. "Use her other hole. Its still tight." Jay advises as they both start laughing.

Mark hears this and began to plead that they not do it, but only her cry out is heard as Todd starts to push his slick cock in her tight star. I watch as his cock slowly begins to slide in while Todd tells her to push out as though shes taking a shit. Little by little, I watch as first, the tip, and then his large cock head enters her passageway.

Outside the window, an older gentleman is walking by the house and has stopped on the sidewalk in front of the house looking inside the giant window. I'm certain he can see inside and what is going on as Nicole is being ravished by these two athletic men. It's Mr Johnson, the village gossip.

I release Mark's arms and legs and have him stand to the side of Todd facing the window. I then take the blindfold off Nicole who just continues to look down as she focuses her energy and mouth fucking Jay and having her ass fucked by Todd. I remove Mark's blindfold who immediately looks at his wife and the men using her. Mark is spellbound, unable to take his eyes off his wife until I tap him on the shoulder and whisper in his ear to wave at our gentleman viewer.

When Mark looks up, he turns red and mutters "Oh shit! Not him.".

Hearing this, Nicole pulls her face off Jay's large cock with Todd still in her ass and looks outside. She smiles and waves and immediately bends back down to continue taking care of Jay.

Mr Johnson waves back in which Mark continues to just stand there.

"Go invite him inside." I tell Mark.

"Fuck that! I can't possibly invite him with what is going on?" Mark questions.

"Okay then, I guess it's prison for you, and Mr Johnson is going to tell everyone what he's seen anyway...."

"Okay, okay! I'll do it." Mark yells as he walks to the front door.

Mark walks to the front door and slightly opens it poking his head through the opening. He hollers out to Mr Johnson in attempt to get his attention, but Mr Johnson remains motionless staring at the front window.

"Don't be rude! Go to him and invite him inside!" I yell.

Mark glares at me as though he wanted to say something, but then angrily throws the front door open, walks out the front door and down the walk towards Mr Johnson. As he gets close to him, Mr Johnson becomes aware of the naked man walking towards him and starts to walk away. I hear Mark through the open door as he asks him to stop and come in. Mark must have been very persuasive, or curiosity got the best of Mr Johnson, but I Mr Johnson was soon following Mark as he walked back up the walk towards the house.

As Mr Johnson walks in, he immediately sees Todd fucking Nicole in the ass and Nicole sucking Jays large cock. Nicole briefly lifts her head from Jays cock and waves at him.

"Good afternoon Mr Johnson." I say as I walk over and put out my hand to shake. Mr Johnson takes a moment and then looks at me and slowly puts out his hand and shakes it.

"Wha, what is going on?" he asks.

I smile as I answer "Well first of all, I'll let you know that we're all here because we want to be. Right everyone?"

Jay and Todd answer yes as they stay busy with Nicole, one in her ass and the other in her mouth. Mark looks at Mr Johnson and answers affirmatively, and eventually, Nicole removes her mouth off Jays cock, and smiles at Mr Johnson and says "Hell yes!"

"I take it that you'd like to stay and watch?"

Mr Johnson looks again at Nicole and the guys and slowly sits down on the cushioned chair across from the window watching as Todd starts to pick up the pace hammering Nicoles asshole causing her to scream out as she starts to climax. Just as she is about to climax, Todd pulls out of her ass and steps aside as Nicole's pussy explodes with her juices spraying towards Mr Johnson on the floor in front of him.

Mr Johnson's eyes look at her asshole, then her pussy, and then at Todd's large cock.

"I'll be damned if I've ever seen a cock that large!" Mr Johnson admits.

Not to be outdone, Jay pushes Nicole off his cock and to her side exposing his cock.

Mr Johnson eyes nearly come out of his head as he murmurs "Holy shit! That things could hurt someone."

We all laugh hearing this, we all except Mark who is standing off to the side not saying anything.

Seeing the time and that I we still need to get the truck unloaded and I don't want the guys to be too tired I advise that we probably should finish up here today.

"Mark, how do you think it should end?" I ask.

Mark looks at the ground and starts to say something but is quickly interrupted by Mr Johnson blurting out "In her ass and cunt at the same time!"

Mark quickly turns to Mr Johnson who is now blushing that he had said this.

I look at Nicole who now has a worried look on her face.

"Sir, may I at least get to decide who is where?" She asks.

'I think that would be fair. You decide."

Nicole positions her pussy over Jay's huge cock and begins to slide down the length of his pole. Once she is halfway down, she motions Todd to come up from behind. I look at her asshole that is already being squeezed shut due to the huge cock already inside her and can't imagine even a finger being inserted, little alone Todds large cock.

I grab my phone and zoom in on her full pussy and empty asshole. I focus on Todd's slick cock as it pushes at her upturned rectum. Nicole leans forward smashing her breasts on Jay's chest. I focus my camera on Nicole's ass as Todd steps forward and aims his cock at her tightly puckered hole.

I suddenly hear another person breathing and am surprised to see that Mr Johnson has stepped closer to watch with his head directly above the crack of her ass.

"Breath." Todd exclaims as he pushes his slick cock at her hole. At first, it appears that it's just going to be too much, but Nicole leans forward a bit more which allows just enough room for the head of his cock to break past her outer ring. Once the head slid in, the remainder began to slide in easier until Todd was balls deep inside her ass

With both cocks inside her, Nicole leans back bringing her feet up and on top of the cushion of the couch on each side of Jay's hips. Doing this causes her to slide down further on Jay's cock causing her to squeal as his cock enters her cervix again.

Nicole slowly starts to lift her hips up and then drops again, each time driving both their cocks deep within their respective holes. Nicole places her hands on Jay's shoulders as she again lifts her hips and drops them forcefully fucking both cocks.

"Please help me guys." Nicole then pleads in which Jay grabs her hips and helps her lift her hips and then lets her fall again. They quickly get it figured out and start going faster and faster with her bouncing on the guys cocks and her breasts flopping up and down and from side to side directly in front of the window. Todd grabs her breasts from the side in an attempt to keep cock firmly embeded in her ass, yet Jay is still pushing her hip up and down. Slamming her down harder each time.

It's now that I notice that we have an audience of a couple of other male neighbors who are now watching from the front walk.

"Open your eyes Nicole." I advise.

Nicole opens her eyes and sees her audience, but she's so close to her climax that she won't stop. With that, the guys advise that they are close to cumming as well and with that, they all climax at the same time. Nicole tries to stop moving, but the guys continue to push every drop in her ass and unprotected pussy as Mark is yelling no in the background.

Todd pulls out of her asshole which stays open and immediately starts to leak out out Todd's cum.

"Get over here and lick it up slave." I tell Mark.

Mark looks at me hesitantly, but before I have to remind him, he kneels down behind Nicole and runs his tongue up her taint and over her asshole licking up the cum that Todd deposited. After a few minutes, and the sound of cum farts, Nicole lifts her hips allowing Jay's cock to slither out of her pussy. It looks like a snake as it slides out and eventually flops on his hips. Nicole raises her ass to Mark so he can start cleaning her gaping pussy but very little seeps out.

"I planted those seeds so deep in her, they're probably already attached to her eggs." Jay says as he pushes Nicole off his lap.

Nicole flips over on her ass sitting on the couch as Jay gets up and the two men start to get dressed.

Mr Johnson gets up and walks out without saying anything in which I see that he met up with the audience out front. Jay and Todd finish dressing and walk out to the truck quickly leaving to drop off the rest of Judith's belongings.

I look at Nicole and see that she looks tired. Her hair is a mess and still stuck to her face from sweat and possibly other juices. Her nipples are still semi erect on top of her red breasts that are now red and bruised to the mauling that took place. Red hand prints are visible on her hips from where Jay was lifting her and slamming her down on his cock. She's reclining on the couch with her legs spread obscenely. Her pussy and vagina is a bright red with her lips engorged and hanging away from her hole. I also see that her anus looks red and swollen, but at least it has shut and not leaking.

"I think Nicole needs a warm bubble bath slave. Go get it started and pamper her tonight. And remember, tomorrow is Monday, so don't be late for work." and with that I gave Nicole a kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow baby." and I walked out the door and got into my car so I could meet the guys at Judith's.

12