Parenting Pt. 09

Story Info
Th first day of work and the new boss is in town.
6.7k words
4.75
3.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All actors are presumed to be over the age of 18 and are willing participants.

If you haven't read the earlier chapters, I would highly recommend that you do so. They will explain how we have got to this point and who the characters are. I'll warn you that I hit many different fetishes as I write, so if you're into just vanilla sex, you probably need to pass on my stories. With this being said, let's get going.

It's Monday morning and I get up early in anticipation of what I have planned for the day. I had run by Judith's new apartment and stayed there until the guys had finished moving her belongings. I wasn't surprised to see the guys watching Judith as she moved around the apartment. Of course, Judith also noticed that they were watching her, and made sure to give them a show by wiggling her butt and taking bigger steps as she walked around. Doing this, made her unrestrained breasts jiggle under her old t-shirt making her nipples point out obscenely through the worn out material. I'm sure that even after what took place at the house last night, I'm sure they'd been up for more fun if Judith or I would have asked. But, the guys finished quickly and left. Such good young men, they wouldn't even take my money for moving her.

As soon as they left, Judith jumped up in to my arms, smashing her breasts against my chest as she pressed her lips against mine. Our tongues become entangled as her hand dives below my belt and grabs my instantly hard cock. She's holding my cock as she breaks her lips from mine and says "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

As much as I want to do other things, and enjoy her breasts pushed against my chest, I push her back causing her hand to pull away from my waistband slowly releasing my cock.

"You're welcome baby."

Her smile breaks into a look of disappointment as I explain that tonight, we can just enjoy being together and that we'll have lots more time to have fun. Her smile returns as she goes about putting things away in her new home. Eventually, I leave returning home to find my wife already in bed.

"Is everything coming together?" She asks.

'Perfectly." I answer as I climb in next to her with us both soon falling asleep.

I'm suddenly awakened by the sound of my alarm clock. Normally one who has a hard time getting up in the morning, I find myself anxious to get this day happening and climb out of bed shutting off the alarm with no snooze button today. I do my normal morning routine eventually ending with a hot shower and shave. As I exit the bathroom, I'm met by my wife who is holding my suit that she has pressed to make sure that I look the part. As I finish tying my tie, she gives me a kiss and wishes me good luck.

I'm over an hour ahead of schedule, but I want to get to work before everyone else today. I take a cab to the office and as I get to the front door of the large building, I'm met by a professional looking security guard. I feel good as he greets me by name and advises that my office is on the top floor. I thank him and wish him a great day as I make my way to the elevator and push the up button.

The door eventually opens in front of me in which I enter. The door shuts behind me as I push 12 on the panel. I feel the elevator begin to move making me feel heavy as it begins to make its way to the top. A bell rings as I pass by each floor going higher and higher. Eventually, I feel the elevator stop with the sound of the bell ringing as the door opens. I step forward and am met by a large room.

The room is bright as I step inside in which I find myself surrounded by chairs along the walls and a large wooden desk in the middle of the room. Behind the desk are two ornate large wood doors. Both doors have fancy signs attached to the front, one inscribed as PRESIDENT and the other as VICE PRESIDENT.

I walk past the desk and open the door to the room marked PRESIDENT. I'm again met by a bright open room, but this one has a large fancy desk in the middle. To my right, the wall is a large built in credenza that already has pictures of my wife and I, my certificates that I have accumulated throughout the years, and many bottles of expensive assorted alcohol placed on the shelves. On the opposite wall is a large salt water aquarium with many assorted fish swimming about.

I walk to the desk, stepping behind it, and I pull out the cushioned chair. I sit down finding it very comfortable as my ass sinks in and I lean back. I open the drawers of the desk and find them mostly empty and chuckle knowing that I'm not really here to do the business that normally takes place in an office such as this. Of course, knowing what Mark had admitted to doing here, maybe I would be doing more of what used to happen in here.

I open the top drawer to my right and see what appears to be a television remote. Unsure of what the buttons do, I push a button marked "OPEN". As I do this, I hear the sound of gears behind me and as I quickly turn in my chair I see that the curtains behind me are separating revealing a large window overlooking the city. I lean back in my chair as I watch the sun come up and await for the business day to begin.

It's not too long until I hear a knock at the door. I loudly announce "Come in." The door opens slowly as I see Nicole appear in the opening.

"How do you like your new office?"

I grin as I ask "I think it will do. How do you like your new office, is more the question?"

She also grins answering "I find it quite comfortable."

"Where's Mark?" I ask with a stern look on my face.

Nicole's face turns serious as she looks at the ground "He says he's not coming in."

I feel my anger build as I hear this. As I stand up "We'll see about that!" I say as I walk out the door and ask Nicole to have the limo meet me downstairs.

I make my way to the parking garage and am met by the limo with the driver standing by the open door. I start to tell him where I want to go, but he quickly advises that Nicole had already told him where we'd be going.

We pull up in front of Mark's house and I quickly open the door myself not waiting for the driver. I quickly start to walk up the sidewalk and am met by the front door opening with Mark stepping out with a serious look on his face and only wearing a robe.

"I'm not doing this. You can't make me!" Mark yells.

I calmly pull out my cell phone and find the video of him sitting by the fire. The night where he's bragging about extorting the many women at work. Where he sexually and emotionally abused them while holding their jobs hostage if they didn't comply.

"Hmm? Who should I send these to? Police? Maybe all their husbands? Or, maybe I can just post this one on social media?"

On my phone, a video was now playing with Mark talking about another of his conquests. This was the last one he spoke about before he passed out that fateful night. One in which he admitted to blackmailing one of the major stock holders 18 year old sons making the boy give him a blow job. All the while, the black mail was based on missing funds from the company, in which it was actually Mark that had embezzled the funds.

"It's your choice? I'm getting into the car and going to the office. You can either come with me now, or, well you know?

I turn away from Mark and begin walking back to my car. The driver opens the door and I climb in. It takes only a moment, but I finally hear the passenger door open and I Mark's head pokes inside.

"Okay! Just wait here and I'll run inside to change into my suit?"

I don't even look at him as I answer. "You could have worn your suit if you would have come in on time. You're late now. Get in, or leave? My time is valuable and we're leaving!"

Mark pulls his robe tighter and slowly climbs in with the driver shutting the door behind him. The driver then climbs inside and begins to drive back to the office and eventually, down to the parking garage. The driver opens the door and I climb out. I look back and see that Mark seems to be hesitating exiting the car.

"Make your choice?" I announce loudly.

He steps out, pulling the robe tight around himself.

"Leave the robe!" I yell.

He stops dead in his tracks. "You can't be serious! I'm naked, well naked except for this damn contraption on my dick and my slippers?"

I smile as I answer. "You can keep your slippers if you like?"

Mark stands beside the car for just a bit. Finally, with a loud huff of air leaving his mouth, he removes his robe throwing it inside the limo leaving him standing in the lot naked except for the chastity cage and red flannel slippers.

We leave the safety of the car and start making our way to the elevator. Mark is walking with his hands covering his groin in which I stop and turn towards him.

"Hands behind your back at all times unless you're carrying something!" I demand.

Mark moves his hands behind his back as I push the up arrow and listen to the elevator ring out the floors as it slowly makes it's way down to us. Finally, it arrives with the doors opening in front of us. As the door opens, two female employees step out in which I quickly greet them with "good morning". The two start to say good morning, but stop speaking upon seeing Mark. Mark groans as the women look at him unable to say anything.

"Will you ladies be returning for the all employee lunch meeting at noon?" I ask.

It takes a moment, but they both break their trance about the same time looking at me with puzzled looks on their faces.

I smile as I say "I'll explain later, but please, things are about to change here at work for the better. So I hope you can make it."

Both employees said they'd be at the meeting and continue on their way, giggling as they walked away. Mark and I step into the elevator and start our climb to the top floor. Fortunately for Mark, the ride up was uninterrupted as we arrive at the top floor. When the doors open into the front office, we see the secretary sitting at the desk who starts to speak.

"Mr......" Stopping abruptly as she sees Mark.

"You must be Jessica?" I say walking over to her desk. Her eyes turn from Mark and meet mine as I introduce myself by putting my hand out to shake. She shakes my hand and smiles with questioning eyes.

"I'll explain at the noon lunch meeting. Is everything set?"

She answers affirmatively as we walk past her and start to go into my office. Before shutting the door, I ask for her to have Nicole come to my office in which she also advises that Judith is also waiting inside.

As we enter my new office, I see Judith standing behind my desk looking out the window. She is wearing a very thin loose fitting dress. With the sun shining bright from outside, it makes her dress almost invisible allowing the curves of her body to be visible from where I stood.

I shut the door behind me which causes Judith to spin around to face me. As soon as she sees me, her face breaks out into a smile as she walks towards me stopping only as her breasts press against my chest and her arms wrap around me tightly. She presses her lips against mine thrusting her tongue into my mouth where our tongues wrestle within.

My cock reacts immediately pushing hard against the confines of my pants. My hands reach behind her and pull up the back of her dress exposing the flesh of her ass to the window causing small little goose bumps to spread over her cheeks. I wonder if she didn't wear any underwear or if maybe she was just wearing a small thong, but I figure I'll find out later. As we break away from our embrace, Judith notices Mark.

"Mom told me that some big changes were going to happen, but I didn't see this. coming"

I laughed as I explained that I would be making a big announcement at noon today and for her not to be late. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and scurried off with her dress floating just under her cheeks as she walked. As soon as she walked out the door, Nicole entered.

Nicole smiles as Judith walks by. "Looks like she's happy?"

I answer her with a smile "She has you to thank for that."

I now turn my attention to Mark who is standing in the middle of the room with his hands behind his back facing my desk. I look at Nicole with questioning eyes and see the realization in her eyes of her mistake.

Nicole drops her eyes to the floor as she steps past me and walks to my desk facing it. As she gets to the front of my desk, she reaches to the front of her suit and releases the snap and zipper of her slacks. With them undone, she pushes the sides of them down over her hips exposing the cheeks of her ass being split with just the lace of her thong. Not hesitating, she grabs the waistband of the thong and now pushes it down along with her pants that are now bunched up at her ankles. Once this is done, she places her hands behind her head as she leans forward resting her breasts on the surface of my desk.

Being like this, I admire my view in which I can see her pussy peaking out between her legs that she is holding close together. Mark watches as I step in behind her and run my finger along the slit of her pussy. Nicole sighs as my finger slides inside her delicate folds finding her juices already flowing moistening the tip of my finger.

"Why are you to be punished my slave?" I ask.

"I failed to make my slave do what he is supposed to do Master."

"And what am I to do with you Slave?"

She answers immediately with "I am here to serve you Master. Do with me as you please."

I slide my finger from her slit up across her little asshole pushing the tip just inside the ring of her little hole. She inhales deeply as I hold it there not moving. I feel the muscles of her sphincter muscles squeeze my finger. I quickly pull my finger from her hole and strike both cheeks of her ass with my free hand. Upon impact, she lets out a light squeal, but manages to remain fairly silent. Eventually, she counts out "one". She continues announcing the count as her bottom turns a brighter red with each strike. I finish with her announcing "Twenty" in between sobs. Not until I was done, did I realize that she had began to cry at one point, but I was unsure as to when she started.

"Stand and face me."

She pushes herself up off the desk and turns towards me. She's now standing in front of me with her slacks and underwear still down at her ankles with her pussy bare for me to see. The lips of her pussy are glistening and swollen with obvious arousal as well as the inside of her thighs that are now covered in her juices. I see that her face is red with her mascara running from her puffy eyes and her nose has a bit of snot hanging from it while she stands before me sniffling like a child. Eventually, a smile breaks across her face as she says "Thank you Sir."

I stand in front of her looking at her with a straight face. Finally, with a stern face, I tell her to pull up her underwear and slacks. She bends over and slowly pulls them up with a look of disappointment taking over her face.

"You need to discipline your slave for his earlier bad behavior. Do it now!"

Nicole's demeanor quickly changes to one of assertiveness and demands Mark to take the position she had just been in on the desk. Mark slowly walks over to the desk and bends over resting his chest on the surface of the desk leaving his butt exposed facing the door.

"Count out loud Slave!" Nicole demands as she lands her first strike on his bare cheeks.

"One!" Mark mutters between clinched teeth.

I stop Nicole "Call her Mistress and start over! And Nicole, make it hurt!"

Without warning, Nicole lands another strike onto Mark's ass with a loud clap with Mark saying "One Mistress." She continued to hit each cheek, alternating hitting each cheek. As she did this, his cheeks began to turn red and Mark's voice began to quiver as he announced each one and the count.

I could see that Nicole was starting to wince in pain as the spanking continued. I pull my belt from my pants and handed it to Nicole. Nicole doubled the belt, stepping to his side, and rared back before swinging the belt striking both cheeks at once. Mark immediately jumped standing up as he grabbed his ass with both hands yelling "Shit!" Nicole quickly told him to get back into position telling him that now, they had to start over. I smiled hearing this knowing that she was truly enjoying this.

About this time, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in." I announce.

As the door opens, Mark starts to stand up, but Nicole pushes him back into position as Jessica steps inside. She starts to say something, but stops as she observes Mark bent over with his balls and asshole exposed and the sound of Nicole striking his ass with the belt.

"One Mistress!" Mark mutters.

"Sir, it's about time for the company meeting to begin and people are gathered in the company meeting room." Jessica advises while looking at Mark's bruised cheeks.

"Very good." I answer. "We'll be along shortly."

Jessica steps out leaving us again.

"Finish up. We have a meeting to hold." I tell Nicole.

Nicole again strikes Marks cheeks one more time as Mark announces "Five Mistress".

I look at Nicole who now has beads of sweat across her forehead and down the sides of her face.

"Go clean yourself up. We'll be going down in 10 minutes."

Nicole hands me my belt and quickly steps out of my office leaving Mark still bent over my desk.

"Stand up and face me."

Mark pushes himself up off my desk and turns his body to face me. As he does so, I see that his face is red and it's obvious that he's been crying during his spanking. He quickly drops his stare to the ground, and I see that his once proud stature, is now been broken by his body language.

"Don't think for one minute that this is the worst of it. Things are going to even be more difficult so if you don't think you can handle it, I can call the police right now. I won't be embarrassed, decide now?" I ask.

Mark continues to look at the ground as he meekly answers "I'll do as you demand Sir."

"Very good." I answer as I hear a quick knock at the door with Nicole walking inside.

Nicole has fixed her makeup and most wouldn't be able to tell that she had just been crying, but I knew. I give her a swat on the ass resulting with an audible gasp as I instruct her to lead the way to the auditorium.

I turn my head towards Mark "Come on Slave!" He quickly steps behind Nicole and follows as we make our way down the elevator and halls leading to the main auditorium. All the employees of the company had made their way to the auditorium, so luckily for Mark, the halls and elevators are empty. We make our way to the backstage doors and step inside. Nicole and Mark are looking at me with nervousness showing on both their faces.

I put my hand on Nicole's shoulder. "All you have to do, is introduce me as the new President. If you want to, you can add a little more. Totally up to you?"

Nicole smiles as she builds herself up and eventually, she walks out onto the stage. I'm surprised how professional she portrays herself as she takes the microphone and quiets the applause. She begins by asking if everyone has enjoyed their meal which resulted in a large round of applause. She again takes control of the room asking for silence and I then listen as she prepares them for the news. I hear her talk a little about how changes are good and that we as a company need to accept them as we move forward. And after a little more small talk, I hear her announce "Please welcome, our new President...."

I quickly step out from behind the curtain and walk out center stage in front of 100 plus employees. The room breaks out in applause as I take the microphone from Nicole in which she also hugs me tight before she steps to the side.

I tell everyone that I'm not going to give a long speech and all I want to do is make things better at work for them. The crowd breaks out in applause as I explain some of the changes such as no dress code requirement, better insurance, profit sharing, and more vacation.

12