Parenting Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait for things to settle down in which I announce that I've saved the best until last. The room falls silent as people look at each other wondering what could be even better? I look offstage at Mark who's doing his best to hide behind the curtain. I wave at him to join me on stage. Mark shakes his head no as I again wave with a serious look on my face.

Finally, Mark starts to move towards the stage eventually stepping out from behind the curtain completely exposed to the crowd. The room goes silent as they comprehend who it is that is now standing in front of them completely naked except for the chastity cage. Mark's balls have receded up against the bottom of the cage looking like a small bag of marbles. Once Mark arrives at my side, I make him turn around so the employees can get a better look at him. The stage lights make him look pale, except for his ass, that is still showing the beating he had just received by Nicole.

I start to hear murmurs in the crowd hearing Mark's name repeated over and over as people figure out who it is that is standing in front of them.

I break the silence announcing "Mark no longer has control of you or the company. In fact, Mark is here to let you know that he will now serve all of you in every way possible. Nothing is off limits and to prove this, that he will continue to dress as he is now from this point on."

The room breaks out in cheers as the crowd hears this. I hear men and women both making crude comments as to what they may be wanting to do. I get control of the crowd again and explain that it will be done as a lottery in which a name will be drawn each day. Whoever gets drawn has Mark for the day. The only thing that can't be done is that his chastity cage will not be removed. Again, the crowd erupts in a frenzy as I can tell people are coming up with even more ideas of what they want to do.

Judith is standing just off stage in which I ask her to bring me a large bucket that Jessica had prepared with all the employees names. As she walks across the stage, I hear catcalls from the crowd which causes Judith to break out into a big smile.

"Inside this bucket is everyone's name. I'm going to draw a name now for tomorrow. This will give the winning person a chance to think about how Mark will be able to serve tomorrow."

I reach into the bucket and draw out a piece of paper with a name printed on it.

"Martha Anderson!" I announce.

I quickly hear a murmur from the crowd which is suddenly interrupted by a loud "Hell Yes!"

I ask her to come up on stage in which I see a female quickly walking down the isle approaching the stage. She quickly finds the steps and walks up to me hugging me as she gets to me. She's a larger woman. Not fat, but looks to be very athletic. I'd guess her age to be mid 30s with short red hair, large breasts, and wide hips.

I ask her what department she works in which she quickly answers as she looks Mark over. I explain to Martha that he'd be waiting and kneeling at her desk tomorrow morning at 0800 am dressed just as he is now. I also explained that he might need disciplined during the day, so she should make sure that she would be able to do this if required. She laughs as she she tells us that she grew up with many brothers and that she can hold her own.

With that, I close out the meeting and walk off the stage into the crowd followed by Judith, Nicole, and Mark. Nicole and I shake hands with many of the employees who seemed to be happy with the new image being portrayed. I see many who after shaking our hands, go to where Mark is standing, and look at him closely, almost like a tiger eyeing its prey. I even catch a few that whisper comments in his ear and then they swat his bare cheeks with their hands leaving him red faced with even more red hand prints on his butt.

It takes a while, but we eventually leave the auditorium after meeting all those who wanted to talk to us. I leave with the feeling that with what we're doing, it might had been the perfect time, as so many had been used and abused by Mark over the last few years, that the company was headed to near exodus of its employees.

As we get to my new office, I tell Mark to stand outside my door facing the wall just behind where the secretary is sitting.

"If he moves, I want you to spank his ass." I say looking at her with a serious look on my face.

She smiles as she responds "With pleasure Sir."

Nicole, Judith, and I then walk towards the elevator leaving Mark facing the wall with his still red ass in view of anyone that might enter. As we take the elevator to the parking garage, I have Nicole phone for the limo to meet us. Once to the bottom floor, the doors open and we're met with a limo and a driver holding the door open. The ladies step inside and I hand the driver a piece of paper with an address written on it.

"Yes Sir." he answers while shutting the door after I climb in.

As I climb into the back seat, I ask "How do you like things so far?"

Both smile as they answer that they approve.

I look at Nicole and explain to her that she is still in charge of how the business is ran, but that I am going to be doing a lot of non business activities that I need both women to go along with with out question. They both look at each other with serious looks coming across their faces, but then they both break out in big smiles.

Nicole looks at me "I'm here to serve you Master."

Judith's face turns to a serious look as she looks at her mother, but then her face breaks out into a big smile answering "Me too Master. I am here to serve you as well."

"Very good." I say as we pull in an alley behind a large old building located downtown. I mutter to myself "We'll see." as the driver opens the door and I watch as the ladies step out.

Once outside, we're met by the bright light of a sunny day and then the sound of a door opening from our side leading into one of the large buildings. A woman steps out dressed in white, similar to what a nurse would wear in a doctors office. I walk towards her in which she smiles as we come closer together.

"So glad to see you again Chris." She says as hugs me.

"It's very good to see you as well. Is everything set?" I ask trying to keep everything professional.

She answers affirmatively as she looks at the girls and with a quick wave of the finger, she advises us to follow her inside. Once inside, we're met with long clean white walled halls with doors on each side. As we walk down the halls, the only sounds we hear is the sounds of our footsteps as we follow her down the halls.

She finally stops at a door and opens it allowing the girls to step inside first. The girls stop almost immediately as they enter with me running into the back of them as they take things in. Once I step out from behind the girls, i see what appears to be doctors examination room with what I instantly recognize to be a gynecological examination chair.

The nurse looks at Nicole and with no show of emotion, she advises "Remove all your clothes and have a seat in the chair."

"Do I get a gown to slip in?" she asks sheepishly.

The nurse quickly answers in a strict tone "You won't need it." and steps out of the room leaving Judith and I watching as Nicole starts to remove her clothing.

Nicole removes her suit jacket hanging it on the back of chair sitting near a wall, then unbuttons her blouse eventually letting it slide down her back with her catching it with her hands behind her. She kicks off her shoes and unfastens the belt and top of her slacks. She then grabs the sides of her slacks and push them down over her hips and down her legs and stepping out of them as they get to her ankles. She's now standing in front of me in just a bra, her thong, and sheer stockings that go half way up her lower legs. Reaching down, she rolls the stockings down each leg and throws them over to the chair. Nicole then reaches behind her back and unsnaps her bra eventually leaning forward allowing her bra to fall forward and off her leaving her breasts now exposed to the coolness of the room.

Her nipples engorge as they are stimulated by the cool air making them stand out from her large breasts and silver dollar sized areolas. Finally, she grabs the lace on her hips holding her thong in place and proceeds to push them down over her hips. I watch closely as the material over her pussy peals away leaving her tight mound visible to Judith and I. She looks at me sheepishly in which I smile resulting in her throwing her thong at me playfully. I catch them and put them to my nose inhaling her musky scent.

Nicole turns around and steps towards the chair turning around facing me as she slides her butt in to the chair eventually sliding all the way back and slowly lying back against the back of the chair. Nicole smiles as she places her feet in the stirrups resulting with her feet and legs being spread wide making her vagina plainly visible to me and Judith. We watch as the lips of her pussy begin to slowly open revealing a shiny glisten to her insides. I also see her asshole just below her pussy that looks like a tight star, waiting to be played with. I'm amazed as I look at her after everything she went through yesterday. If I wouldn't have seen what she did, I'd never guess that her ass and pussy was full of big black cocks less than 24 hours earlier.

Our attention is quickly drawn to the door hearing a knock and the click of the handle resulting with the door opening. An older gentleman walks in with the nurse following close behind.

"Chris. It's been quite some time?" the gentleman says.

I return the greeting and introduce Judith and Nicole. Judith shakes his hand as he looks at her lustfully and then he looks at Nicole. He giggles as he starts to put on examination gloves saying "And I guess we're a little beyond shaking hands here?"

Nicole blushes responding with "I guess so."

The nurse steps between Nicole's legs carrying a small bowl as the doctor starts examining her listening to her breathing, looking into her ears, and down her throat. Nicole gasps as the nurse places a warm wet rag over her vagina and then begins to apply shaving cream over her entire mound and down the crack of her ass covering her anus. The doctor asks her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. When she does this, the doctor chuckles saying "I see that she has some slight scratches at the back of her throat. But nothing to serious that should interfere with her future."

The doctor continues his examination as the nurse begins to shave her pubic area removing all her adult hair that she had previously left. I stepped closer to watch as she slid the straight edge over each side of her slit and across her mounds leaving her shaved areas covered in goose bumps as they are exposed to the cool air.

"Do you want to help?" the nurse asks.

I answer affirmatively in which she asks that I pull her lips apart even more warning me to not let go so we don't accidentally cut her insides. I step to Nicole's side and while facing the nurse, I pinch the skins of her lips with my fingers from each hand and lightly pull them apart as the nurse shaves away any little hair hidden within her folds. She then tells me to step back as I watch her begin to shave the area between her pussy and anus. Something about watching this causes my cock to harden.

It doesn't take long in which the nurse rolls her chair back leaving Nicole's without any hair normally of those of an adult. Nicole squirms a bit as the doctor places a syringe against her arm and injects the contents of the vile into her.

"This will keep any stray fish getting to your eggs, and the next one I give you is an implant that will keep you from getting pregnant for the next year. You good with this?" the doctor asks.

Nicole looks at me and then answers "Yes."

The doctor then places a metal syringe looking gun to her arm and pulls the trigger. A loud sound comes from the gun sounding like a swoosh of air and Nicole flinches quickly resulting with the implant placed into her arm.

The doctor finishes examining her breasts after squeezing them and pulling on her nipples and then steps between her spread legs. Once in between, he pushes her legs further apart. Nicole starts to grunt in pain as I see the insides of her legs tightening and her pussy opening even more. As he does this, the nurse rolls a cloth covered table beside him. When she removes the cloth, I see medical instruments of all sorts. some I'm recognize such as a speculum, but others that I have no idea what they are.

The doctor first grabs the speculum and begins to lube it with a lubricant. Once covered, he slides the closed end past her gaped opening resulting with a gasp from Nicole as the cool metal rubs against her warm insides. Once he has it gully lodged inside her, he begins to turn a little wheel on the side of the speculum causing the speculum to slowly open inside her. Nicole starts to squirm as he continues to turn the knob. I watch in amazement as her pussy opens more and more. It's easy to see inside her as the light of the room invades her insides with her urethra being plainly visible. At the top of her slit, her clit is visible and seems to be showing signs of excitement as it starts to swell.

The doctor grabs forceps off the table and quickly catches her clit with them firmly grabbing hold and tightening them on it. Nicole squirms as he applies more pressure on her clit. Now, with a firm grip on her clit, the doctor grabs another tool that looks like pliers, but on the pinching end, is two small flat areas each with a hole through it. He pulls her clit out even more with the forceps and slides the second tool between the forceps and her body. This leaves her clit stretched out from her body being held by the tool. He quickly sprays her clit with some kind of pain killer, and quickly, without warning, he pushes a needle through the tool piercing her clit with the needle. With the needle in place, the doctor pushes a little round ring in place of the needle going through the newly placed hole. He removes the tool leaving the circular ring now pierced through her clit. Within the ring, he places a small bell and then with pliers, he closes the ring, securing itself on her clit.

With that being done, the doctor steps back with the nurse stepping up releasing Nicole from the stirrups. Nicole slides off the chair with the sound of the bell ringing as she moves. Judith giggles as she hears this, but stops when the nurse tells her to remove her clothes and slowly finds herself sitting in the same way Nicole had just moments earlier.

The doctor and nurse perform the same activities on Judith as they did to Nicole resulting with her also being freshly shaved and her clit being pierced with a small bell hanging on it. When all finished, her clit also rang with the sound of the bell as she moved causing both women to laugh at each other as their every move resulted in the bells ringing.

Neither Nicole or Judith wanted to wear their thongs when they put on their clothes. Nicoles clothing must have held the bell from ringing, but Judith's skirt did nothing in silencing the bell, so when she walked, we all could hear the ring of her bell.

We returned to the limo with the girls giggling as the bells rang as they stepped inside.

I then handed the driver another piece of paper with an address on it in which he shut the door and we were off.

12