All Comments on 'Parent's Discovery Ch. 03'

by wild175133

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jes1701jes1701over 18 years ago
sick

this story should be under incest, any one whi thinks its right to do to your kids what is in this story is a sick person

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

That story is so hot. Married male here, and it is very arousing to think that women would like to see men together, as much as we like seeing them together. Would like to watch "football" some day with you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love football

As a married man who has been around the world I would say that other countries such as Sweden and most Europe have much more relaxed attitude about sex among relatives. Those countries also have less problems with rape. If sex was introduced with love and acceptance on both parts maybe the sex between parents and children might not be so bad. In most cases of abuse it is abuse because it is forced. The situation in this story just seems to be people being open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
young mouth

I was 10,my mom had a new young boyfriend. one day he and a friend of his came over and had sex with my mom,i went in my room, he came in my room and he was nude with a hard on and he had his cock in my mouth, and hold my head fucking my mouth. my mom was at the foot of the bed,watching me. his friend had my mom bend over and suck my cock and. Iam 19 now and i love to suck a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep the stories cumming!

The way you told the story was what makes it great. The surprising twists and turns it takes are fascinating. Good job. I have never sucked cock before, but stories like this one make me want to give it a try, at least once, to see if I am missing something! I have saved all three of the "Parent's Discovery" stories on my PC, for when I feel horny and need to masturbate. I get hard as a rock when I imagine someone really getting in one of these situations. I wonder what I would do with a fat, hard cock in my face, as my girlfriend or wife feeds it to me? Would I love it? Mmmmmmmmm.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
time to stop reading

holy cow...this was HOT...I had to stop reading wild's stories and take care of some personal business. loved it all!!!!

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super HOT, got me raging hard!

Loved this one! My wife knows I like to do it and she loves to watch me suck my friends off. Have to admit the father/son threw me a bit, reminded me of......any way this was HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Series

Great series. I couldn't help jacking off as I read them all. I have had many fantasies of sucking cock. but have never actually done it. As I have gotten older I watch porn and love seeing big cocks cum. I know I would love to suck a cock and often taste my own cum to get ready for the big day. I don't know if it will ever happen, but it is my ongoing fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get the names right.

Get the names right in the story. Other than that it was hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spelling

Your stories are good, but the spelling really irates me.

Two is a numeral and does not mean also.

To does not mean also

Strait is a body of water and straight means not-gay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous