Pari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Be gentle, it's alive and it likes caressing. - I asked.

She loosened her grip and started running her hands up and down the shaft.

- It was warm. It's also soft and hard at the same time. And it throbbed.

When she used her finger to right the head, the penis twitched a little, and a clear, viscous drip emerged from the hole at the end.

- Slug it out. - Lizzie asked.

Angie complied with the request. She leaned over and gently with the tip of her tongue, like a kitten, licked the droplet.

- Strange. No taste at all. Just a little musky smell.

-It's not sperm, baby. It's pre-cum. Lubricant. - The blonde laughed.

- Shall we begin? - I asked a question.

Angie lay on her back. Lizzie kissed her and squeezed her palm encouragingly.

I leaned over Angie's face, kissed the tip of her nose and looking into her eyes said:

- This is the last time I touch you. Now it's just you and Dick. And when we're done, you'll be asking him to fill you with his cum.

Hovering over her, I caressed her face with my breath. Alternating between hot and cold. I repeated with her the way I had gone with Lizzie. Only this time, no kisses. Just my breath. Her body melted like ice cream in the hot sun, then took on a stony hardness. As I lowered myself to her crotch and breathed on her there, her clit swelled in impatience, ready to explode. It vibrated with tension and seemed to glow.

I wrapped my hot breath around it and immediately blew a chill over it. That was the last straw. Angie cried out and shook with orgasm.

- Fuck! Angie, you cum and Victor didn't even touch you. Impossible. - A delighted Lizzie exclaimed.

Angie's face froze with a look of shock.

- Now it was Dick's turn. Baby, spread your legs a little wider. - I asked.

Now Angie's cunt was visible in all its glory. She was open and ready. From the depths of her vagina, wetting her pussy, a trickle of nectar flowed. The moist petals of her small lips quivered. The swollen, bright red clit trembled with impatience. I brought the burgundy head with the swollen drop of precum to the oozing stream of nectar and let them connect. Then, glistening with smeared juices, I guided the head upward, caressing the delicate lips to my waiting clit. When the two penises, male and female, met, it was as if a bolt of lightning had passed between them. Angie's body shook in convulsions from a new orgasm.

The head of her penis caressed her clit like lovers' tongues in a passionate French kiss. When they parted, the cock described several circles caressing the labia minora, froze for a moment, teasingly, and plunged into the hot and hungry mouth of her vagina. Grasping the base of my cock, I created a vibration on the end of it and tried to transmit it to my pussy. Angie moaned and bit down hard on her lower lip. The fingers on her hands and feet began to clench and unclench. The cock slowly and inexorably, centimeter by centimeter, plunged into the slippery but incredibly tight depths.

- Oh, my God! He's coming inside me! He's so big. It's tearing me apart. Fuck, it feels so good. - Angie screamed.

When I was three-quarters deep and had reached the bottom, I stopped. The vibrations and twitching of my cock didn't stop.

- Lizzie, baby, it feels so good. So good..." the chocolate beauty said, tears streaming down her cheeks. - So many. So dense. It fills me.

I began to move back and forth, gradually increasing the pace. Angie was creating a continuous stream of continuous moans. I changed my body position slightly, and feeling the sensitive spot on the front wall of her vagina, I actively rubbed it with the head. The lips of my pussy, tightly embracing my cock, bulged hard as it came out. The moans turned into howls. And then it happened. Another orgasm was accompanied by the strongest flood of juices from the depths of Angie, practically pushing me out of her and flooding my belly and thighs.

- Mother of God, Angie. It's a squirt. You're squirting. Fuck. It's like some fucking porno," Lizzie yelled.

Angie looked at us with eyes full of incomprehension. Just as the flow subsided a little, I drove my cock deep into her cunt again, pressing the head against her cervix and creating another wave of vibration.

- Just like that. That deep. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. - Angie exclaimed.

I didn't force the girl to ask me again. My cock came out almost completely, leaving only the head inside, and then plunged all the way to the bottom of my vagina, hitting my cervix. The pace was more like a jackhammer. You could hear the squelching sounds of a wet cunt being fucked, and the heavy slapping of my balls against my buttocks.

- Gimme! Give me everything! Fill me up! Fill me with your cum! - Angie's screams must have reached the first floor.

I increased my thrusts even more, and at one point I fell all the way in. My cervix parted and the head of my cock plunged inside my uterus. I froze. We simultaneously experienced an orgasm of incredible strength. My cunt muscles were contracting violently, practically squeezing my cock. My dick spewed cum in a steady stream, filling my uterus and bloating it. With a "pop" sound, I pulled my cock out of my uterus and began to come out of my cunt, filling it with my seed. When I pulled my cock out it was still hard but completely empty. Angie was lying on her back, completely smashed, with her legs wide apart, her cunt open, and a murky stream of my cum and her juices flowing out. Lizzie greedily lapped up that flow.

- It was the tastiest thing I'd ever tasted! Baby, you have to taste this. - she said, again falling into the oozing cunt.

Taking a mouthful of cream, she moved up and kissed her ajar lips, passing some to her friend, who was lying completely disoriented. The cream must have had miraculous properties. Her gaze cleared. Her mouth let out a moan of pleasure. Her hand reached out to her crotch and scooped up another portion and went to her wide-open mouth. My tongue greedily licked the remaining creamy mixture from my fingers.

I sipped my honey rum as I watched the girls lick off the mixture of sperm and vaginal secretions.

- Did you like it? I asked when they had calmed down.

- Yes, it was amazing," replied Lizzie.

- I couldn't believe it was possible, but for sure it was. - Angie confirmed.

- Did I win the bet?

- Oh, yes," the girls said together.

- So you will fulfill two of my wishes. One - For the rest of the vacation you become our favorite sex toys. Me and my wife, Sofia. Except tomorrow. And tomorrow you'll get your second wish. The two of you will take my son's virginity.

The sly smiles on the sex-cream-soaked faces told me they certainly didn't consider themselves losers.

This summer's vacation promises to be wonderful.

The end?

12