All Comments on 'Parisenne Walkways'

by LunaDoggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Slave50Slave504 months ago

Shagnifique !!!

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Tres bon, mon ami!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise.

But much too rushed.

Why no 'normal' getting acquatined with each other's bodies first?

Why no reastaining him and them have him service her with his mouth to bring her to multiple orgasms before fucking him silly?

The whole business with the stockings was a superfluity.

The maid's involvement added nothing.

One star.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Fair enough. If it wasn't your 'cup of tea,' i accept that. I take your points on board.

Submisky35Submisky354 months ago

Five stars from me! Extremely well written, unique story. A different premise than the run-of-the-mill femdom situations. I'd like to read more about Madame Yvette and horw she satisfies her desires.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Submisky35 Thank you very much for your kind words, glad i could please.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your kind words here. Oh, as you'll see from a few stories that i've recently posted, that still have to be 'approved' at the moment, i have taken note of your, very reasonable critical comments, and have 'cut-down' considerably on my use of CAPITALS. You were right, it was a bad habit that i'd 'drifted' into.

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict4 months ago

Sexy in its details of seduction, bondage and female control. Like your other tales, puppy, I find a lack of *resistance, therefore *conflict, a slower seduction into submission, that would give a more erotic edge to the story. But if it's your fetish, dear, who am I to quibble? But again, sexy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLunaDoggy@LunaDoggy
I'm male in my 60's who has often dreamed of being captured by a sexy female and subjected to HER desires. Also i LOVE stockings! It's NEVER happened btw, so my stories are ALL products of my imagination, and NOT from experience. More's the pity!

story TAGS