All Comments on 'Parked Behind the Adult Store'

by 54btmguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it..

I am a 52 yr old white male and bi. I had a one time encounter with a 10 inch cock and thick. Your Storie is realistic to me cause I have been there. Very hot but I couldnt handle his size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AS BIG AS IT GETS

I've been getting reamed out by cocks of all sizes for many years, mainly from casual pick-ups as in this story. Back at a black guys flat, I found that he had a cock just a little thicker than most, but once I got it hard with my hands and mouth, it was a full foot long. Having a well used pussy I took the fist half with no trouble, but it took at least half an hour of pain and struggle to get the rest of him into me. In fact, although I had taken my usual enema and lubed up, he was compacting the shit left in me to make the space, while straightening a few curves in there, so I was constipated for days after he had fucked me. Once his pubes touched my arsehole he began to ride me and with a stroke of over ten inches it took me some time to get my push-backs into sync with him. All told it was the best fucking that I've ever had. Needless to say we have hooked up a lot since, me for the slutty challenge and him because he told me that I was one of the few who had managed to take all of him. But my pre-fuck enema now really cleans me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lost me

How did we go from the bathroom at an adult bookstore to the bedroom? Sorry I had to ask.

54btmguy54btmguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
To Lost me

It wasn't a bath house. I was parked behind a adult book store like the title implies and from sitting in the parking lot (where so hook up) I followed him to his apartment

Chubnative73Chubnative73over 2 years ago

It took 4 times to take my high school science teacher 10 inch cock. But once I got it all in, I was in heaven riding his 55 year old dick. He came in me and it about an hour before it drained out of me. After fucking him for a year and a 1/2 it was so easy to take another guys cock. Man I miss those days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user54btmguy@54btmguy
I do go to Erie PA a couple times a month and I am also on squirt.org under 55btmguy if you want to reach me there............Straight acting gay man that loves to please and service alpha males. Keep my body shaved head to toe and horny 24/7 and always willing to service men ...