Parker Aims to Please

Story Info
Formerly home-schooled, straight teen is turned by senior.
2.3k words
37.3k
41
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today had been my first day of high school, and I was a senior. My mother homeschooled me until this year as I had begged her to let me go to public school, convincing her that it would be a great experience for me before college. I didn't want to be a weird, anti-social kid, so I signed up for the swim team as soon as I got the chance. I figured that this would be a great way to make friends, and I definitely didn't have the body type for football or basketball. I'm short for a boy, only five foot four, and am very slim. I had always enjoyed swimming and considered myself to be in good shape. I was so excited to join the team and have the first practice, so I arrived at the locker room about twenty minutes early. Full of excitement, I had gotten my suit on and been on deck before any other team members had even arrived.

The coach had placed me in one of the slower lanes, considering I didn't have the technique down. This didn't deter me, though. I have always been a quick learner. I was exhausted by the end of practice, and the coach said this would be the easiest one we would have! I must have looked pitiful trying to get out of the pool, because a large hand was held out to me in order to help me out. Looking up, I saw a man. Well, a boy I guess since he was only 18 like me. However, he didn't look like a boy. He was huge. The guy was about six feet tall, completely dwarfing me when he pulled me out. His body was hard and muscular, covered with masculine hair. It wasn't the ugly back hair, like the gross old men at the public pool, he had just enough hair on his chest leading down his happy trail that it was considered... sexy. If you were into guys anyway, and I was definitely straight. I don't know why, but I began to wonder if he was hairy... everywhere. I couldn't be sure, considering he already had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You're new." Those two words oozed confidence. It was such a simple sentence, but it was also filled with power. I had never felt so little as I did in that moment. Despite his smile, I was intimidated. I had been homeschooled all my life, and I wished that my first one-on-one interaction would be with a smaller, less domineering person.

"Yeah. My... my name is Parker,"

"James." It was obvious that this was a man of few words.

"What year are you? Haven't seen you before."

"I-I'm a senior. I transferred today."

"Mid-semester?"

"Uh, yeah. I was homeschooled. But wanted to get that public-school experience. It took a while to convince my mom." Now I sounded like an idiot. Jesus.

"First year on a swim team?"

"Is it that obvious?" I was blushing from embarrassment at this point. He didn't bother answering my question, just turned his head to the locker room. Everyone had hurried off the deck at this point. He began to walk away without a word, leaving me to puppy-dog after him.

Entering the locker room, I was greeted with a roar of conversation. These guys had obviously known each other for a while, talking in random conversation in various states of undress, obviously comfortable. I quickly scanned the showers, looking for an open one before I changed. It was in that scan that I learned the harsh truth. I have never had a large penis,but I did think that I was average. Of course I had watched porn, who hasn't? But, I just thought that all the cocks in porn, even the at-home kind, were just abnormally big. I figured that only guys with big dicks would show them off online. However, now I had entered the swimming world, and being a swimmer meant there was no safety of underwear to protect me from the truth. Each dick I saw varied in shape and size, but they all had one thing in common. They were much, much larger than mine. Of course, each penis was soft, but even if they were at full size at this time, it was obvious mine was tiny. My penis was only two inches long when fully hard. When I jerk off, I only use my thumb and index finger.

I couldn't help but feel emasculated and really didn't want to shower, but my mom was going to be late picking me up. I didn't want to wait around the school, itching because of the chlorine on my soft skin. I decided to wait it out until I was alone. Taking my eyes away from the community shower, I took in the surroundings of the rest of the locker room. A few of the guys were already dressed, post-shower and packing up their stuff. Considering the swim team was made up of only ten guys, well eleven now including myself, there were only a few stragglers in the shower. There was only one other person that I hadn't made their way into the shower yet, and that person was James. He had been on the phone, and from what I could overhear in the now quieting locker room, he was speaking to his boss. He seemed satisfied when ending the call, which I was happy about for some reason.

"You got a ride?" A blush immediately spread across my cheeks, he had caught me looking at him.

"Yeah, no, kinda. Yes. My mom. She won't be here until six, though." I stuttered like an idiot, embarrassed.

"I'll take you home." It wasn't a question, just a statement.

"O-kay. I'll tell her." and I did. I hurriedly sent her a text, explaining that a friend would be taking me home. I received a quick response, telling me to take my time. As nervous as she was about public school, she knew how desperate I was for friends. Looking up from my phone, James was gone. I felt a bit deflated, until I turned and saw him walking toward the shower. We were now the only two here, and I couldn't stall any longer- considering he was taking me home. So, again, I puppy-dogged after him. He turned a shower head on, making the water cascade down his muscular back. I couldn't stop looking, until he turned around.

"You're going to shower, right?" I then realized how dumb I must have looked, standing in the entryway.

"Y-yeah." I made my way to the next shower head and set my toiletries on the ground. I had turned my shower on and slipped my speedo off, turned away and determined to hide my tiny penis from him.

"Can I borrow your shampoo? I'm out."

"Yeah, of course!" I bent over to grab it and quickly spun around to hand it to him. He quickly grabbed it, beginning to apply it to his head, and that is when I saw his penis. It was huge. It was easily the biggest one I had ever seen, and I found myself staring. The way the water ran off of it made it look like a dream. It made me want to see it up close.

"You're staring, but I guess I can see why." His eyes shifted to my inch long penis, and I could detect a bit of humor on his face. I quickly averted my eyes. This was the most embarrassing thing I had ever experienced.

"Do you want a better look at it?"

I'm sure I looked like a little boy on Christmas morning, nodding excitedly. Of course I wanted a better look! I took a step closer, glancing down at his dick.

"You'll see more if you get on your knees."

Before I could think anything through, I had dropped to my knees. My eyes widened as I inspected the wonderful penis. It was probably ten inches long and as thick as my wrist. I heard the water stop, but I couldn't stop looking at the mouth watering appendage in front of me.

"Feel it. I know you want to. I think you're hard." I could hear the laughter in his voice, as he mocked my two inch erection. It wasn't enough to deter me, though. I slowly reached for his penis, shocked by the weight of it when I finally held it in my hand. It was so meaty and thick, my dick lurched at the feel.

"Wash it." I quickly reached for the body wash, eager to obey his command. I squirt a dollop size into my palm and began slowly stroking the piece of art. Slowly it got hard and even two inches longer, my mouth salivated at the sight. I knew this would end in me rubbing his dick until he came, and I almost came at the thought. Well, I thought it would end in me rubbing it anyway.

"Go to that handicap bench, and hand me that conditioner." I was confused at the demand. Was he not as excited as I was? I got up and walked to the bench. There was only one bottle of conditioner there, so I bent down to grab it and that's when I felt him behind me. I froze.

"I said hand me that conditioner." I couldn't refuse. He was in control, and he knew it. I slowly handed the conditioner to his awaiting hand, unable to move the rest of my body. I heard the click of the cap as he popped it open.

"I could tell you were a fag the moment I saw you."

How could he have known, when I wasn't sure myself? I was straight. I watched girls in porn. At the same time, though, I am eager to please this man. His huge cock is delicious and scary, and I want him to desire me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a quick smack on my ass. My head whipped back to him, eyes wide. I had never watched gay porn, but I think I know where this is going. His large hands grabbed onto my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, "This looks tight as hell. Is this a virgin hole?"

I could only nod and advert my eyes. It felt wrong to look him in the eyes.

"That's what I thought. Listen, fag. I'm going to be nice and loosen you a little, so I'll fit- but I won't loosen you a lot. It has been a while since I've had a virgin hole, and I want to feel it all. In the future, I'll just be shoving my cock in. Do you understand?"

Again, I nodded.

"No. I want you to tell me."

"Yes, I understand."

He smacked my hole with his cock, making me clench it tighter.

"What do you understand?" This made me realize, he was getting off on the power-play. I had watched enough porn to know (even though it was straight porn).

"I understand that you will be using my ass in the future, but it won't be soft."

He let out a "hm", and I heard some conditioner come out of the bottle. He rubbed a bit of it on my hole with his finger, and it tingled. I had never had anything back there before, but I was suddenly desperate for it. He pushed the finger in, and the intrusion felt foreign- but good. He began pumping it in and out, and I expected for another to join it. In straight porn, the guy always warmed the girl up with two fingers. I guess man on man is different, because after only a minute or so with one finger- he pulled it out and placed the tip of his cock on my still tight hole. Logically, I knew this was going to hurt a bit- but I couldn't stop myself from wiggling my ass against his cock.

"You seem excited. I think that'll change in a minute. Don't worry, nobody will hear you." I could hear a smirk in his voice. Without any warning, he shoved the head of his penis into my asshole. I felt a white-hot flash of pain throughout my entire body.

"No-no. I can't. Stop, please! I need loosened more! I can't!" As I begged, I heard him let out a smug laugh. All he did in response was shove the rest of his dick in, all the way to the base. Tears were pouring out of my eyes and sobs racked my body. My dick was soft by now, the pain overwhelming me. He pumped in and out of me quickly and harshly.

"Fuck, I love a virgin hole! There's blood on my dick. I guess I really did pop your cherry!"

I was filled with excruciating pain as he railed me, but my dick was starting to stiffen at his words.

"How's it feel, bitch?" The humiliating word made my dick rock hard.

"It hurts! It hurts! I think you ripped it!" I sobbed, still hard somehow.

"Fuck yeah, I ripped it open! There's blood running down your thighs." The words seemed to turn him on even more, because he sped up his movements at an impossible pace. Knowing that he was getting pleasure from my pain, that was enough for me. I reveled in knowing I was pleasing this man.

"I'm going to fuck this hole whenever I want to! I own this boy-pussy!"

I let out a whine and moan. The dominance was turning me on more than I thought possible. His fingers were digging into my hips, and I knew it would bruise.

"I'm about to cum, bitch."

As soon as the words were out, I felt his dick swell and pulse inside of me- cumming.

"I'm filling your faggot hole!"

Something about being called a faggot pushed me over the edge, and I came- crying as I did. I fell to the floor, my grip failing on the bench, the orgasm was too much for me. I felt strong arms scoop me up and carry me away.

"You belong to me now, baby," he purred.

"Yes, sir."


  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not worth your time

Nothing original here, just the standard dumb cliches.

scott21268scott21268over 3 years ago

Am I the only one who laughed after the last two sentences. It was hot, but just made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hurt

Wow - his boy pussy sure took a beating - will it be easier next time ?

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Dang

That got me aroused ;o)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Massaged Inside and Out Straight guy goes for a massage and gets lots more.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
More Stories