Parker Ch. 03

Story Info
Parker finds out what the invitation was for.
4.4k words
4.63
4.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the continuation of Parker's Adventures. Last we left off, Parker just had sex with a stranger in a Las Vegas nightclub. On his way out he received a invitation from an unknown Vixen, who happened to be watching him in the act.

As soon as the door to my room closes behind me I peel off my wet clothes. Making sure the card makes it on to the counter without getting messed up, I sit at the table of my room naked and have a smoke.

I replay it all in my mind, from the moment Belle kissed me to the moment they both left me in the bubbles. All those people around me while I had the closest thing to a threesome as I've ever come, and the dark haired Vixen watching me the whole time.

When I left the VIP lounge she had been in the middle of the round booth. That means she moved four other people just so she could get to the edge and look out over the crowd. With that many people in the club she had to look fairly hard for me since the lounge's entrance couldn't be seen from her booth.

I've followed a woman through a crowd with my eyes a few times in my life, and I know it's not that easy. I always thought I was being a little creepy when I did it, but being the one watched, it was thrilling.

She watched me while I had sex with a woman, I'm lucky to know her name, in a crowded club on a Friday night. My dick is getting hard again, but for the first time in my life, I don't feel the need to masturbate. The possibilities of what tomorrow night will bring has me wanting to leave my loins alone to recharge.

That's yet another first in my life since I've been on vacation. I've lost count of how many new firsts that makes. Not wanting to over think it, I put out the cig and go for the shower. I need to find out if the hotel has a dry cleaner, this outfit may have been understated, but it wasn't cheap.

A record twelve hours sleep, full of wonderful memories of the last few days, I'm ready to face the day. I do some gambling, eat at a nice restaurant, see the tigers at the Mirage and even catch a show.

As the hour grows near, I clean up before going for a taxi. I don't know what to expect so I dress in my nicest jeans, which means the ones without holes, and a white button-up shirt, worn the same way as the black one last night.

I figured an hour was more than enough time for the cab to take me to the address. When we left the strip and buildings started looking residential, I thought we were headed to the wrong place. Watching out the window the houses started getting nicer and nicer. After half an hour of driving I knew we were in the wrong place because I wasn't seeing houses anymore. These are mansions.

The taxi finally pulled into one of the driveways and stopped at the closed gate. A man in a black suit comes out of a small building. "Gate guard?" I ask, seeing the gun on his hip. I don't have many hobbies, but I am a gun guy. I don't know everything, not hardly, but I know enough to recognize a custom piece that starts at $1200. The cabbie roles my window down and the man asks, "May I see your member ID, sir?"

I have no idea what he's talking about, but I hand him the business card Lucy passed on to me. He takes one look at it, hands it back, and instructs the driver to drop me off at the front entrance. Going back in his little guard station the giant iron gates open.

My eyes have to be playing tricks on me, I've never seen a house like this before outside of the good Batman movies. It's huge with the grounds spreading out around the house for least a few acres. I'm feeling vastly under dressed by the time the driver parks in front of the large double doors up a stone staircase.

Two men who were standing there waiting move toward us. One goes around the front and to the driver. The other opens my door and waits for me to get out. I hear the man speaking to the driver as I get out, and I think I hear him say something about not recording the correct destination in his log. I see more than a hundred dollars are slipped to the driver before the door closes and the suit leads me to the front doors.

At this point I'm nervous, I have no idea what I've gotten myself into. I must've messed with my shirt because the suit says, "Your attire is acceptable, sir."

"Really? Cause I feel like the pauper being led to the Prince's palace."

He chuckles at my comment, deep and throaty. I imagine this guy does well with the ladies. That voice coupled with a body I always wanted to have, tall and muscled, he probably has them lined up. "I assure you, your clothes are not a concern."

He opens the door and ushers me inside before I can ask anything else, "Enjoy your evening, sir." The door closes behind me, and I audibly gulp to emphasize how unsure I am.

The front room I'm in is lavish and decorated with a lot of money. It's one of those classy and expensive places with bronze designed moldings and white marble Greek statues. I can smell the money in this place and it's more than I could achieve in ten lifetimes.

What could a woman who can afford this place, who watched me have sex in a club, possibly want with me? Two different movies come to mind and one has me a little scared. If it has to be one of the two I'm hoping for Eyes Wide Shut over Hostel.

"Sir?" A woman calls to me. I've been taking in the decorum, worrying so much about what's going to happen I didn't even notice her standing behind a lavish counter, a computer monitor facing her.

I move closer and see she's wearing a royal purple blouse buttoned all the way up to her neck and a black skirt that goes down far enough that I can't see where it ends. With a keyboard in front of her this seems more like a check in counter at a hotel than the lobby of a woman's home. "Good evening, sir. May I have your membership card?"

"I'm not actually a member," I say as I reach into my shirt pocket. There's a flash of alarm in her eyes before I see her jaw line clinch. Clearly if I'm not a member I shouldn't have made it this far and she's going to see someone fired for this. I pull the card from my pocket and hand it to her before she can take any action. "I was given this card last night."

She takes the card with a confused look. Turning it to the blank side she passes it under a little stand next to the keyboard. There must be a black light there because words appear that weren't there before. The only thing I can see clearly is my name. "Oh, Mr. Parker. I apologize for my reaction. You're early."

I look down at my watch and sure enough, it's 9:45 p.m. "Yeah, I hate being late."

"That's good," she reaches for something under the counter, "Ms. Penny loathes tardiness." She places a document and pen in front of me. "Just sign this and we can get you set up."

The last thing I was expecting was paperwork and as I read it, I never ever expected this. "This is a non disclosure agreement," I say, the shocked statement is its own question.

She nods, "That's correct."

"What is this place?"

Now she smiles coyly at me. "I can't tell you that, Mr. Parker, until you sign."

I read it over, but it gives no clues. It just says that by signing this document I agree to not divulge anything that happens on these premises. Warning bells are going off in my head, and I think 'maybe I should get out of here', but I don't move. I picture the woman I think of as Vixen, Ms. Penny maybe. She was beautiful and sexy, sultry seemed her default setting.

When I was married I didn't take chances, didn't speak my mind. It was always easier to give in than argue, better to submit than to fight. It was like that before we got married, but I thought things would change over time. The only change was how miserable I got until one day I'd had enough. I spoke up, fought back and grew a fucking backbone.

When she realized how I felt she said things would change, we could work it out. I'd felt my old habits slip back, and I had wanted to agree, but I fought it. In the end I'd taken the chance and said what I wanted, did what I wanted.

With that little trip down memory lane, I sign the agreement. "Welcome to the Royal Diamond, sir. You may call me Lady Irene."

Taking the document back, she reaches for something under the counter again. This time she brings up a white bag, and the contents are a complete mystery to me. "What's this?"

"Your attire for the evening." I give her a dumfounded look. What the suit said finally makes sense. "If you follow me, I'll lead you to your locker."

Watching as she comes out from behind the counter I see a full ass barely contained in that skirt, and 6" black stilettos. The only other door I see leads us to a locker room with mahogany walls and benches with dark green double stacked lockers.

To one side is a large communal shower area, and strangely, I see no toilets or stalls. Lady Irene leads me to a locker in the back, along the way we passed nearly 200 lockers, all with locks on them. "You will put all of your belongings and clothes in here and they will be completely secure until you are ready to leave."

She opens locker 187 and pulls out a hanger. "Your shirt?" My confusion is overwhelming, but I begin to unbutton my shirt, untuck it and hand it to her. She neatly puts it on the hanger, places it in the locker, then pulls out another hanger. I take off my white undershirt and hand it to Lady Irene, who's looking at my chest. Still being about 30 pounds over what my doctor calls my healthy weight, I know I'm not impressive.

Realizing she's looking at my Yin Yang, she says, "Now I see why she said you look like Ryan." It was more for her to say than for me to understand. All I can do is guess that Ryan is my doppelgänger.

"Shoes and socks," Lady Irene instructs. I sit on the bench and remove them, putting my socks inside my sneakers before handing them over. Pulling out yet another hanger, this one not meant for shirts, "And now your pants."

Disrobing like this, in front of a good looking woman that exudes sex like a fat man sweats in the heat, is a little intimidating.

As I take my pants off I can't help, but say, "So I'm supposed to get completely naked," and hand her my pants, "but I don't get to see any of you?" I meant it as a joke, trying to offset my discomfort.

"If that is what you desire," her voice is husky now and once my pants are in the locker, she doesn't hesitate to unbutton her blouse. I didn't expect her to do this and I'm immediately aroused.

The shirt opens and reveals large breasts concealed by a purple corset with black lining and clasps on the front. "If you'd like to see more you can unclasped my corset, but I'm running the front desk tonight and your guide will be along shortly."

My mouth is suddenly very dry. "No, that's okay," I say, even though it's the opposite of what I want. "I know how difficult it is to get back into one of those."

She smiles, and it's a sweet smile, not sultry. Clearly she didn't expect me to say no, and she would have done it had I asked her to. "I do appreciate it." We stand there for a silent moment, my eyes on her corset.

She clears her throat, "Your boxers, Mr. Parker." Another reason I'm glad for our little exchange. I am a grower, not a shower. I'm not completely hard, but I've got enough going on that Lady Irene will be able to see the potential.

Taking a deep breath I slide off the boxers and hand them to her. She clips them onto a hanger like the one she put my pants on. "Now your necklace and watch, please." At this point I'm not surprised and I simply hand them over.

Opening the white bag Lady Irene produces a pair of shorts and black flip flops. The shorts are a dark forest green on the right side and royal blue on the left. As I put them on she tells me, "As it is your first time with us, you are required to wear this."

What she pulls out is a plain black leather strap too small to be a belt. Seeing some padding on the underside I realize it's a collar. She can see the question on my face, but just asks if she can help me fit it on properly. Leaving enough room to put two fingers inside without choking me I can't help, but wonder how many of my boundaries I'm going to cross tonight.

I've never done anything remotely close to this before. I've never even used handcuffs in the bedroom. As if she read my mind, Lady Irene pulls out two smaller, wider straps and places them on my wrists. Like the collar, they have a ring on each side so something can be attached to them.

"Do I need a safe word or something." My voice is more uneasy than I want it to be.

"Not for the tour." Seeing my worry she assures me, "Nothing will happen to you that you do not want, Mr. Parker. You are going to have a fantastic time. And now, for the final item." The only thing I can think of to come out of that bag is the leash that goes with the collar. What she takes out is a mask, and I'm actually a little surprised. The colors of the mask are the same green and blue of the shorts, but instead of it simply being divided down the middle, it's crossed diagonally. Placing it on me I see very little of it around my eyes and it stops just above my mouth. An elastic band keeps it in place. Not too tight, but enough that it would be a bit of an effort to take it off.

"Anonymity is paramount, Mr. Parker. At no time are you to remove your mask." The serious tone in her voice lets me know this isn't the time for me to make a joke.

"I understand."

There's a hard knock at the wooden door closest to us, I almost jump at it. I suddenly know how a rabbit feels when it's hiding in a bush from a predator. My heart is racing in my chest, but I'm completely still. " Your guide has arrived." Lady Irene closes the locker and puts a combo lock on it.

"When you desire to leave, the combination is today's date. Month, day, year. If you forget or need any assistance just press this button," I hadn't even noticed there was a button on the wall next to the lockers until she pointed it out, "and either I or another member of the staff will assist you."

With nothing more to say, we walk over to the door. Despite the cool air my skin is hot and my pulse is fast. The build up of the last twenty minutes has been leading to what's behind that door. I don't know if I'm more excited or scared.

Opening the door I peer into darkness, strips of black fabric block me from seeing beyond the doorway. Lady Irene places a hand on my back, "Have a wonderful time, Mr. Parker." She urges me through the door, and I'm left in the darkness.

There's a few feet of space between the door and the cloth barrier that I stand in. That feeling of being the rabbit had me immobile, afraid to take that final step to the other side of the rabbit hole. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, my ears pick up the sound of music. It's not loud, almost as if it's there for background noise. Listening closer I can detect the presence of people, but again they are quiet. 'Am I about to come out on stage or something?' I wonder, but there's only one way to find out. "Time to nut up or shut up."

I pass through the final barrier. The light is low, but not so much that I can't see what's going on. It's the kind of lighting that shows better detail the closer you are, but still see enough from a distance, creating a very intimate atmosphere. Now that there aren't any more barriers, I can hear the music better. Techno dance music that has sexual overtones, a good steady rhythm to have sex to. Everything about this place is designed to be sexual, even if it wasn't for the scantly clad people standing around watching as a man fucks a woman from behind. "Holy shit," I whisper, "this is some Eyes Wide Shut shit."

"Indeed it is, Mr. Parker." The voice is deep and husky. The woman to my right is tall, at least 4" more than myself, with long red hair and a mask like mine, but purple. With a corset identical to the one Lady Irene had on its difficult to tell just what size her breasts are, but they look good anyway. A black leather skirt so small she might as well have worn underwear instead covers her lower half. Thigh high boots with heels big enough that they might be 6". On her right wrist is a cuff like the ones I wear, but the other wrist is bare.

Her lips are the same shade of red as her hair and I watch them as she speaks. "My name is Lady Heather, and I will be your guide for this evening." She nods to a man behind her. A big beefy guy with short cropped blond hair wearing a black suit and an ear piece. He wears an identical mask as Lady Heather. "This is Lord Sade, the doorman. No one gains entrance without going past him."

The big man nods at me, "Good evening, Mr. Parker."

Something about the name rings a bell. "Sade? As in the Marquis de Sade?"

He laughs, "So few ever figure that out. None as quick, either." The irony of his name is not lost on me.

"Mr. Parker," my attention is back to Lady Heather. She has the presence about her of a woman who expects to be obeyed. My money says she's a dominatrix. "While you are on tour you are to observe only, no touching or participating." I find her choice of words odd.

She takes my hand, moves behind me, and I feel her move my other hand. In a quick moment I find that my arms won't go to my sides, a strap across my ass tells me I've just been restrained. "You will be accompanied by myself, and not wander off alone." She clips a leash to my collar and clips the end to her wrist cuff. "I will walk you as I would a dog," at which I raise an eyebrow, "in the sense that you will lead the way and I will follow. There are many rooms to experience, and I doubt you will see them all tonight. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them as far as our mistress will allow."

The leash appears to be about four feet long. With my hands restrained behind me I assume I'm not meant to walk like a dog, for which I am grateful. There are boundaries I won't cross for anyone, and debasing myself like that is one of them. Maybe in other ways, but not that one.

"Where would you like to start?"

I glance around our immediate area. The room has three doorways and the couple fucking with a few spectators are against a wall between two of the doorways. I look back at my walker, "Ladies choice."

She smiles at me, but before we move, Sade says, "Remember, Lady Heather, when the bell rings..."

"Yes, Lord Sade, we will be there." Lady Heather leads me to the far door. I'm okay with her taking the lead since I don't know the lay of the land. As we go down the hall we pass a man in similar dress as me, but his clothes and mask are white. The woman with him has on smaller shorts and a small tank top that does little more than cover her breasts. The color of her clothes and mask are gold. A woman with her articles in red follows behind.

Entering the next room my jaw drops. We stand off to the side of this crowded room, but no spectator stands in the way of our view. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like it." My skin is still hot, but for a whole other reason. A series of blue lights in the ceiling make a ring of light in the center of the room. A man lays on his back, a woman's head bobs up and down on his lap while his own face is buried between the legs of another woman. She writhes on his face as her mouth is wrapped around a second man's dick. I count them, five men and five women have formed an oral orgy circle. An Ouroboros of ten people, a complete circle chain of people sucking dick and eating pussy. "Is this the purpose of the room?"

"This room, like some of the others, doesn't have a specific purpose, but this does often happen in here." There are several people standing outside the circle. Some stroke or rub themselves while others watch, maybe waiting for their turn in the circle. One man gets up and walks to another room, and another man takes his place.

12